Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45090 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what the Constitution says about the means of repealing a Constitutional amendment.
Here it is, Bonehead.
2/3 majority vote of passing in both the US House and Senate.
Then sent to each state legislature for passage with 3/4 of the states voting to repeal.
And you think Obama has that kind of power and control to manipulate the Republican controleId states to repeal this amendment for him to serve another term? You are totally clueless.
Did it matter what the constitution of Germany said, when Hitler took over? The US Constitution is a written document.When it becomes convenient for him, Obama will circumvent that document, with his followers approval.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45091 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless rheotic. Educate yourself and look up the process of repealing the 22nd Amendment. Ridiculous, mindless garbage that is typical with you.
You understood perfectly well that it was a typo for rhetoric. You have no substance in your statements. That is why you have to distract people and make a big deal with a typo. I don't blame you. You have nothing else.

Location hidden

#45092 Nov 27, 2013
State, sadly, it's you who is"totally clueless".When it happens, when he runs for his third term, you will be his most vocal supporter.Third term, it's just the start.When he does these things, you will back him, you'll tell yourself"after all, the republicans have it coming".
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45093 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did it matter what the constitution of Germany said, when Hitler took over? The US Constitution is a written document.When it becomes convenient for him, Obama will circumvent that document, with his followers approval.
Here we go with Germany again and some Hitler comparison, something that you have a gnat's ass knowledge of. If you believe that can or will happen, you are way beyond stupid.

Location hidden

#45094 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with Germany again and some Hitler comparison, something that you have a gnat's ass knowledge of. If you believe that can or will happen, you are way beyond stupid.
Anything written down on paper, can be overcome.The Weimer Republic never had a chance.The Constitution of the United States of America, won't have a chance, the signs are there for all who have eyes, to see.

Location hidden

#45095 Nov 27, 2013
Like I said State, your guy is going to win big.he, and his supporters, will run wild, for a number of years.You'll be on top of the world, State.Be happy.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#45096 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I Won't bend the knee to Obama.
You bent your finger and voted for him, suck it up Twinkie. Lmao
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45097 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Like I said State, your guy is going to win big.he, and his supporters, will run wild, for a number of years.You'll be on top of the world, State.Be happy.
We're not running a man, we are running a woman. Your party is totally nuts if you don't run Chris Christie. He is the only hope you have of winning. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and all those other rat bags won't stand a chance in hell of being elected. But you know Republicans, they will have to make the Tea Party happy.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45098 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Anything written down on paper, can be overcome.The Weimer Republic never had a chance.The Constitution of the United States of America, won't have a chance, the signs are there for all who have eyes, to see.
The only way the Constitution will be over ridden is from a successful foreign invasion. No inside job is powerful enough to accomplish that.

Location hidden

#45099 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not running a man, we are running a woman. Your party is totally nuts if you don't run Chris Christie. He is the only hope you have of winning. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and all those other rat bags won't stand a chance in hell of being elected. But you know Republicans, they will have to make the Tea Party happy.
Something tells me that some damaging info will miraculously surface about Clinton, rendering her not viable as a candidate.Not from the republicans.Obama will run again.He will be elected again.BY THEN, the rule against him running again will be......gone....

Location hidden

#45100 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way the Constitution will be over ridden is from a successful foreign invasion. No inside job is powerful enough to accomplish that.
you underestimate Obama.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#45101 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me that some damaging info will miraculously surface about Clinton, rendering her not viable as a candidate.Not from the republicans.Obama will run again.He will be elected again.BY THEN, the rule against him running again will be......gone....
Don't worry Elizabeth Warren will be Clinton's worst nightmare and the Republicon's as well.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#45102 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me that some damaging info will miraculously surface about Clinton, rendering her not viable as a candidate.Not from the republicans.Obama will run again.He will be elected again.BY THEN, the rule against him running again will be......gone....
Your glass is half empty dude, you got nothing that can beat him. You may as well rejoin him.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45103 Nov 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes, I am sure that 3/4 of the state legislatures will vote to repeal the 22nd Amendment opening the door for Obama to have a 3rd term being that a majority of those are Republican. That is almost certain. George Zimmerman runs high in the Topix Republican polls.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#45104 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don't forget to count your blessings and remember those who are less fortunate than yourselves.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45105 Nov 27, 2013
Allen wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don't forget to count your blessings and remember those who are less fortunate than yourselves.
Like Waco and Taxpayer? Just kidding. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Location hidden

#45106 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Waco and Taxpayer? Just kidding. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Happy Thanksgiving you guys, hope yall get some quality family time.

Location hidden

#45107 Nov 27, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your glass is half empty dude, you got nothing that can beat him. You may as well rejoin him.
I guarantee you, for several years, your guy,and of course, y'all, will be on top of the world, ma!(Cagney, White Heat).

Location hidden

#45108 Nov 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am sure that 3/4 of the state legislatures will vote to repeal the 22nd Amendment opening the door for Obama to have a 3rd term being that a majority of those are Republican. That is almost certain. George Zimmerman runs high in the Topix Republican polls.
Zimmermann is irrelevant.Most of all, to himself.When he tires of going through the motions, he will put a gun upside his head, and pull the trigger.

Location hidden

#45109 Nov 27, 2013
Just bought a whole box of twinkies.I really don't know why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte mayor on trans gender homosexual rest... (Feb '15) 9 hr WhatThe 8
Murders in Charlotte Oct 20 Moose Knuckle 1
Need boy, girl, bud Oct 20 Frank Garrett 2
Dont burn your NFL tickets Oct 20 Dumb Redneck 14
Chiva (Mar '17) Oct 20 Frank Rizzo 8
Kids grave marker Oct 18 Parent 1
Robertsí loss Oct 16 WhatThe 3

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance