Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45005 Nov 26, 2013
Thus isn't 2009 Patriot.Cats out of the bag about care rationing Death panels are a reality.

“Vote”

Houston

#45006 Nov 26, 2013
If you are sick and old, and if saving your life costs more than a pre specified amount, you are DONE, STICK A FORK IN YOU! Unless, you're a BILLIONAIRE! Lucky you! Or, an important politician! Lucky you! Or,a wealthy movie star! Lucky you! The future is upon us, there are certain realities which must be faced.Obamacare is one of them.

“Vote”

Houston

#45007 Nov 26, 2013
Orwell and Huxley were more right than they knew.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45008 Nov 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Death panels are written into Obamacare, Time Magazine's Mark Halperin,a Dem, admits finally.Well people, enjoy your Obamacare!
Waco, We need your help. Why don't you give us the exact page in The Affordable Care Act where 'Death Panels' is specifically mentioned and discussed as part of the law.

“Vote”

Houston

#45009 Nov 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, We need your help. Why don't you give us the exact page in The Affordable Care Act where 'Death Panels' is specifically mentioned and discussed as part of the law.
Contact Halperin of Time magazine.They were taking about it today.Halperin isn't happy about it, but there it is.Obamacare is all about RATIONED CARE.I didn't make it up buddy, too easy to check.

“Vote”

Houston

#45010 Nov 26, 2013
While appearing on Newsmax's Steve Malzberg show on Monday, Halperin, senior political analyst for Time Magazine, said that"death panels"were written into Obamacare.

“Vote”

Houston

#45011 Nov 26, 2013
Halperin,Mr.State, is a liberal.....
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45012 Nov 26, 2013
I have some neighbors that I would like to nominate for the death panel's first victims. Do the death panels kill them outright or just let them die of old age? If its the latter, we are back where we started before Obamacare because they have no insurance..
waco1909 wrote:
While appearing on Newsmax's Steve Malzberg show on Monday, Halperin, senior political analyst for Time Magazine, said that"death panels"were written into Obamacare.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45013 Nov 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Halperin,Mr.State, is a liberal.....
I am not asking you about Halperin, I am asking you what page 'Death Penals' is described in The Affordable Care Act?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45014 Nov 26, 2013
Death Panels....sorry
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45015 Nov 26, 2013
What page did Halperin say it was on?

“Vote”

Houston

#45016 Nov 26, 2013
It's simple folks.They say we are spending too much money on"end of life care".Look, google the interview, Halperin is indeed a liberal, what he says is fascinating.DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES!

“Vote”

Houston

#45017 Nov 26, 2013
Google"Halperin admits death panels written into Obamacare".Read the interview.Simple.

“Vote”

Houston

#45018 Nov 26, 2013
Halperin thinks the"death panels"will be justified, based on the amount of money spent on end-of-life care.Maybe yall will agree.

“Vote”

Houston

#45019 Nov 26, 2013
Like Pelosi said."you have to get Obamacare to find out what's in it". Looks like, she was right, we're finding out now....

“Vote”

Houston

#45020 Nov 26, 2013
You can call it a"cost control panel"if you don't like"death panel".Semantics aside, the end result is the same.....Obamacare is full of little surprises.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45021 Nov 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's simple folks.They say we are spending too much money on"end of life care".Look, google the interview, Halperin is indeed a liberal, what he says is fascinating.DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES!
You are running out of gas. I read the interview. Don't give me any more of that "he's a liberal" bs. On what page is 'Death Penal' found in The Affordable Care Act? Or, can you simply not answer that question?

“Vote”

Houston

#45022 Nov 26, 2013
TSF, we spend on average, TWICE as much per student on education as in 1980, yet SAT scores have fallen.Why? Could it be cultural, or what?

“Vote”

Houston

#45023 Nov 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are running out of gas. I read the interview. Don't give me any more of that "he's a liberal" bs. On what page is 'Death Penal' found in The Affordable Care Act? Or, can you simply not answer that question?
Think he's a conservative? Nope.Check it out.As late as in September, Halperin and the Times DENIED death panels.Not now.Wake up, grasshopper! Smell the coffee!

“Vote”

Houston

#45024 Nov 26, 2013
TSF, have you read the interview? Unlike State, I doubt if you have a closed mind, so frankly, I'd like your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with arson in Spruce Pine fires (Aug '07) 14 hr P harris 20
Pack your bags 22 hr Byehispanics 1
Need a plug Sat NMO 2
Kneegro please Sat NMO 1
The White House is White again!! Jan 21 Trump did it 1
Pain relief Meds and other MEDS Jan 21 dfgregt 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jan 20 Timmy_ 4,930

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages