Waco for real no lie

Landrum, SC

#44777 Nov 23, 2013
Gosh state really?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44778 Nov 23, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
State, I assumed that was Allen on the fake Ben post.Was it you?
It wasn't me. I don't have a need to entertain myself with fake posts.
Allen

Landrum, SC

#44779 Nov 23, 2013
My people came over nineteen thousand years ago on a whale turd.That means I'm special you losers.
State of Florida

Landrum, SC

#44780 Nov 23, 2013
Did somebody call me a n###r? You better stop it! You did, didn't you? Somebody must have! You'll be sorry! I'm gonna make bacon call you out! You big bully!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44781 Nov 23, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooooooooo....WOW!!!! !!!!!!We're among INBREED ROYALTY! You definitely have a lot of l\liggers and incest in your woodpile going back that far in history, Your Highness High Yellow Redbone Heinie Hole! We can tell by the way you post. Samuel Allen, AKA Kunte Kinte, stepped on Mary's and John's shit right off their dingy.
You must have been one of those foster children that had to walk around with a dead chicken tied around his neck. I can tell by the way you post.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#44782 Nov 23, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Good gosh, can't anyone take a little internet humor. Words are only words and shouldn't be taken so serious. If I called waco a Redneck l\ligger and he's offended, I'm sorry and apologize to him if the truth hurts him.
I am a gay redneck with a little l\ligger in my wood pile. I'm related to Sambo and Rosey O'Donnell.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#44783 Nov 23, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a gay redneck with a little l\ligger in my wood pile. I'm related to Sambo and Rosey O'Donnell.
This is a fake Waco, I'm not related to Rosey O, I'm related to Rock Hudson.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44784 Nov 23, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of getting on someone for using the inappropriate 'N' word, you get on me for calling them out. That tells volumes about your make up, and that to you , the 'N' word is acceptable language. It is not to me. Since when did doing the right thing become whining? Don't get angry because I have the courage of conviction and you don't
Not playing your little racist game. If I want to be a racist, I will, and if I don't, I won't. At the end of the day, I don't answer to you and you can call me a racist or whatever floats your boat, unlike you, I'm not going to beg anyone else on here to "call someone out" on my behalf. If you had courage and conviction you seem to think you have, you'd call them out yourself and stop waiting for someone to fight your battles.

Also, when did our country get so politically and socially correct that we have to use phrases like the "n" word or the "w" word? Hey, people ought to use words instead of letters because I can't keep up with every word every letter is suppose to cover that might offend someone. I figure if you say a word and it ain't the right one and you get your head knocked off your shoulders, you'll figure out someone else didn't find that word acceptable.
Allen

Landrum, SC

#44785 Nov 23, 2013
I'm still the same old a hole.Remember, my people came over here twelve million years ago, on a whale turd.I'm better than everybody else!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44787 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not playing your little racist game. If I want to be a racist, I will, and if I don't, I won't. At the end of the day, I don't answer to you and you can call me a racist or whatever floats your boat, unlike you, I'm not going to beg anyone else on here to "call someone out" on my behalf. If you had courage and conviction you seem to think you have, you'd call them out yourself and stop waiting for someone to fight your battles.
Also, when did our country get so politically and socially correct that we have to use phrases like the "n" word or the "w" word? Hey, people ought to use words instead of letters because I can't keep up with every word every letter is suppose to cover that might offend someone. I figure if you say a word and it ain't the right one and you get your head knocked off your shoulders, you'll figure out someone else didn't find that word acceptable.
The very best racist explanation I have ever seen from one who openly admits being one. Congratulations for coming out of the closet. You must feel so much better now. I wish more Republican bigots would follow your lead.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44788 Nov 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
You know I am serious. This is an opportunity for republicans to show that they have a plan, can implement a plan and can provide leadership to solve a problem instead of crying, whining obstructing , pissing and moaning. If there is a plan, lets hear it.
They don't have a "plan". Don't need to change one sixth of the economy. See that is the problem with Obamacare. It is too much. That big of a change is going to impact the economy too fast for anyone to make any adjustments. The Republicans have put forth simple law changes that would make health care easier and cheaper for everyone. Your dislike of them keeps you in the dark. Maybe if people would look at ALL the ideas and forget which party came up with them, Washington MIGHT come up with a healthcare system that will not break the country and send us into bread lines, AGAIN.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44789 Nov 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hello bacon.Thought I'd stop in and clear the confusion up.There are many fakers, but only one real Waco.State/Arnold is doing his normal bitchy thing, My cousin Ben is with his kids in Charlotte.Allen is pretending to be Ben tonite.Same old same old.
How convenient that you have a cousin named Ben. How convenient that you heard the fake posters coming. Everyone here knows that when you get angry on Topix, your multiple personalities come out of the wood work. Give it up friut cake.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44790 Nov 24, 2013
Correction: fruit cake. BTW Waco (tonight)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44791 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
I'm still the same old a hole.Remember, my people came over here twelve million years ago, on a whale turd.I'm better than everybody else!
Don't be jealous because I have a genealogist in my family. Look you can have your ancestry traced too. Hey, a few DNA tests to find out who your daddy is and you'll be ready to go. BTW good morning Twinkie:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44792 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient that you have a cousin named Ben. How convenient that you heard the fake posters coming. Everyone here knows that when you get angry on Topix, your multiple personalities come out of the wood work. Give it up friut cake.
LOL, All the fake posters and I am some guy named Arnold. All of this is just too much fun to leave.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44793 Nov 24, 2013
With rapidly increasing costs and a bludgeoning population of uninsured , healthcare providers, insurance companies and the uninsured are hoping that Obamacare problems can be fixed. Republikans are hoping it cannot be fixed but are offering no alternatives and have only complained for the last 3 years. This is a missed opportunity for republicans to demonstrate leadership. Whining and ignorance is not leadership... I just do not think a majority of the public will continue to fall for the argument that "his ass is blacker than mine".. Folks want to see a plan
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have a "plan". Don't need to change one sixth of the economy. See that is the problem with Obamacare. It is too much. That big of a change is going to impact the economy too fast for anyone to make any adjustments. The Republicans have put forth simple law changes that would make health care easier and cheaper for everyone. Your dislike of them keeps you in the dark. Maybe if people would look at ALL the ideas and forget which party came up with them, Washington MIGHT come up with a healthcare system that will not break the country and send us into bread lines, AGAIN.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44794 Nov 24, 2013
Thousands of hackers have ben trying to get into the Obamacare website to mess it up, but they can't get in. Obama said if they find out how to get in, let him know how they did it..
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44795 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, All the fake posters and I am some guy named Arnold. All of this is just too much fun to leave.
I figure what the heck if it takes Topix for them to get their frustrations out, at least they're off the streets. I don't believe that you are Arnold. If you were you would remember when Bacon compared her childhood to Arnold's. You see Arnold was a poor little black child who grew up in the days of segregation. Bacon was a poor little white girl who had inadequate clothing and was whipped with dogwood switches. Although her grandparents were said to be wealthy. If the laws of today had applied back then who knows Bacon may have been a foster child herself. To much fun, you bet:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44796 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure what the heck if it takes Topix for them to get their frustrations out, at least they're off the streets. I don't believe that you are Arnold. If you were you would remember when Bacon compared her childhood to Arnold's. You see Arnold was a poor little black child who grew up in the days of segregation. Bacon was a poor little white girl who had inadequate clothing and was whipped with dogwood switches. Although her grandparents were said to be wealthy. If the laws of today had applied back then who knows Bacon may have been a foster child herself. To much fun, you bet:)
So much drama. This is the best entertainment site on earth. I wish I would have heard Bacon's sob story. What is Waco's story? Bacon, will you repeat your "poor little girl" story for us? This gets more and more interesting. That's Entertainment!
Allen

Jonesville, SC

#44798 Nov 24, 2013
What? Me worry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) 1 hr Hawk 51
bggb (Aug '14) 18 hr gab 161
powpow Mon Loki79 11
South Point Athletic Director resignation Mon Corinthian 9
Webb charged again May 24 Just Saying 10
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) May 23 isostrawberry 155
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE