Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44789 Nov 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hello bacon.Thought I'd stop in and clear the confusion up.There are many fakers, but only one real Waco.State/Arnold is doing his normal bitchy thing, My cousin Ben is with his kids in Charlotte.Allen is pretending to be Ben tonite.Same old same old.
How convenient that you have a cousin named Ben. How convenient that you heard the fake posters coming. Everyone here knows that when you get angry on Topix, your multiple personalities come out of the wood work. Give it up friut cake.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44790 Nov 24, 2013
Correction: fruit cake. BTW Waco (tonight)
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44791 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
I'm still the same old a hole.Remember, my people came over here twelve million years ago, on a whale turd.I'm better than everybody else!
Don't be jealous because I have a genealogist in my family. Look you can have your ancestry traced too. Hey, a few DNA tests to find out who your daddy is and you'll be ready to go. BTW good morning Twinkie:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44792 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient that you have a cousin named Ben. How convenient that you heard the fake posters coming. Everyone here knows that when you get angry on Topix, your multiple personalities come out of the wood work. Give it up friut cake.
LOL, All the fake posters and I am some guy named Arnold. All of this is just too much fun to leave.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44793 Nov 24, 2013
With rapidly increasing costs and a bludgeoning population of uninsured , healthcare providers, insurance companies and the uninsured are hoping that Obamacare problems can be fixed. Republikans are hoping it cannot be fixed but are offering no alternatives and have only complained for the last 3 years. This is a missed opportunity for republicans to demonstrate leadership. Whining and ignorance is not leadership... I just do not think a majority of the public will continue to fall for the argument that "his ass is blacker than mine".. Folks want to see a plan
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have a "plan". Don't need to change one sixth of the economy. See that is the problem with Obamacare. It is too much. That big of a change is going to impact the economy too fast for anyone to make any adjustments. The Republicans have put forth simple law changes that would make health care easier and cheaper for everyone. Your dislike of them keeps you in the dark. Maybe if people would look at ALL the ideas and forget which party came up with them, Washington MIGHT come up with a healthcare system that will not break the country and send us into bread lines, AGAIN.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44794 Nov 24, 2013
Thousands of hackers have ben trying to get into the Obamacare website to mess it up, but they can't get in. Obama said if they find out how to get in, let him know how they did it..
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44795 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, All the fake posters and I am some guy named Arnold. All of this is just too much fun to leave.
I figure what the heck if it takes Topix for them to get their frustrations out, at least they're off the streets. I don't believe that you are Arnold. If you were you would remember when Bacon compared her childhood to Arnold's. You see Arnold was a poor little black child who grew up in the days of segregation. Bacon was a poor little white girl who had inadequate clothing and was whipped with dogwood switches. Although her grandparents were said to be wealthy. If the laws of today had applied back then who knows Bacon may have been a foster child herself. To much fun, you bet:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44796 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure what the heck if it takes Topix for them to get their frustrations out, at least they're off the streets. I don't believe that you are Arnold. If you were you would remember when Bacon compared her childhood to Arnold's. You see Arnold was a poor little black child who grew up in the days of segregation. Bacon was a poor little white girl who had inadequate clothing and was whipped with dogwood switches. Although her grandparents were said to be wealthy. If the laws of today had applied back then who knows Bacon may have been a foster child herself. To much fun, you bet:)
So much drama. This is the best entertainment site on earth. I wish I would have heard Bacon's sob story. What is Waco's story? Bacon, will you repeat your "poor little girl" story for us? This gets more and more interesting. That's Entertainment!
Allen

Hixson, TN

#44798 Nov 24, 2013
What? Me worry?
Allen

Hixson, TN

#44799 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when I said I was a conservative! That was fun! I have a lively sense of humor for a dick!
Allen

Hixson, TN

#44800 Nov 24, 2013
These people are all just jealous of me because I'm so successful and compassionate.LOL!
Allen

Hixson, TN

#44801 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
My, aren't we in a snit.As a conservative, I must say, I'm appalled.
Waco

Hixson, TN

#44802 Nov 24, 2013
Where is 1909
Allen

Hixson, TN

#44803 Nov 24, 2013
Waco is known to be crazy.This is what happens when that nut gets mad.You believe me, right?
State of Florida

Hixson, TN

#44804 Nov 24, 2013
I'm Arnold you fools.
Gail

Hixson, TN

#44805 Nov 24, 2013
Now I'm really mad.Waco is in big trouble.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#44806 Nov 24, 2013
OMG! You freaks are something! I've made two posts in three days, and yet all you losers talk about is me.I've taken over.:) LMAO
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44807 Nov 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
OMG! You freaks are something! I've made two posts in three days, and yet all you losers talk about is me.I've taken over.:) LMAO
Just be thankful that you are so popular. A working class hero is something to be.

“Seek ”

Houston

#44808 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be thankful that you are so popular. A working class hero is something to be.
Didn't think that song would be on your list.

“Seek ”

Houston

#44809 Nov 24, 2013
State whoever is following me from forum to forum has also left a message on my car window this morning. Contained in that message was my driver license number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC 15 hr guest 5
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. 23 hr Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) 23 hr Andy 14
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) Mon India Mercad 176
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Mon India Mercad 305
Garry Wallace of G&W EQUIPMENT is a Narcissist Mon Chad 1
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) Mon Limey 296
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages