Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44581 Nov 17, 2013
How did you and the nurse work out?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44582 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Just moved into the Charlotte city limits.I'm thinking of running for city council! What do you thing, State?

I think you need to learn to spell "think". Then, you will be ready to go.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44583 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
How did you and the nurse work out?
I am married. Is there a nurse I am supposed to know? Clue me in.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44584 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Has the state changed your diaper for you today?
No. That's your job. I don't want the state to leave you unemployed.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44585 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You and your happy Orwellian society.
It sure beats a Redneck Theocracy!

Location hidden

#44586 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to learn to spell "think". Then, you will be ready to go.
thing, thnk.Guess I'm ready!(Swype).

Location hidden

#44587 Nov 17, 2013
Ha ha ha!

Location hidden

#44588 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married. Is there a nurse I am supposed to know? Clue me in.
Oh, I'm sorry! Did you think I was referring to you?

Location hidden

#44589 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure beats a Redneck Theocracy!
Soon as a dem gets mad, they play the race card.Predictable.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44591 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> thing, thnk.Guess I'm ready!(Swype).
You need to either get rid of Swype or quit blaming it. Typos are not the greatest of crimes.

Location hidden

#44592 Nov 17, 2013
When people can't think for themselves, they rely on govt.to think for them.When they can't protect themselves, they rely on the STATE for protection.That's a sad thing, I think.If the electrical grid in America gets knocked out, the liberals are going to be in trouble.No Big Government to save them.NO ONE to pay for their health care no one to give them food stamps.no one to pet them on the head, and tell them how"special"they are, or how they are all"winners".
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44593 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm sorry! Did you think I was referring to you?
Yes, since there was nobody on here but the two of us going back and forth, I assumed that you were. Were you referring to someone else?

Location hidden

#44594 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to either get rid of Swype or quit blaming it. Typos are not the greatest of crimes.
It's not the Swype, the state won't give me any glasses.I can't tell if the word is correct without glasses.Thimk and Think look the same.The state should give me some glasses.Will Obamacare give me glasses?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44595 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
When people can't think for themselves, they rely on govt.to think for them.When they can't protect themselves, they rely on the STATE for protection.That's a sad thing, I think.If the electrical grid in America gets knocked out, the liberals are going to be in trouble.No Big Government to save them.NO ONE to pay for their health care no one to give them food stamps.no one to pet them on the head, and tell them how"special"they are, or how they are all"winners".
So, you are able to protect yourself from foreign terrorists? How do you do that? Big ol' shot gun, huh?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44596 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as a dem gets mad, they play the race card.Predictable.
Oh shit. Like you never do. Get over here and wipe my ass. The state is closed on Sunday.

Location hidden

#44598 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit. Like you never do. Get over here and wipe my ass. The state is closed on Sunday.
I wouldn't know which end to start on, they both look alike.:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44599 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't know which end to start on, they both look alike.:)
Don't worry. We do have a training period.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44600 Nov 17, 2013
NC republican legislature has closed women clinics which provide education about birth control, make contraceptives available and educate about STD prevention . Predictably , this counter productive and senseless action was taken by the party of stupid.
NC republican legislature would have a hissy fit if our young women were given information about gasp, sex, birth control and VD. Their theory is that if they have information, it will create and inflame lust with accompanying promiscuity. Actually, nothing could be farther from the truth, but what do you expect from the party of stupid? The republikan answer is to give females a 2 year prison sentence for the felony of breast exposure. That would have kept the hussies under control if they could have just passed that and established and official state religion..
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good deal. I see the NC doesn't have much to toot their horn about, ranked 9th for teen pregnancies from ages 15-19.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44601 Nov 17, 2013
This is going to be fun. My favorite is Dubya Bush hisownself. He is the king of stupid.

we start with my favorite:

"They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can help you out quick, fast and in a hurry. My favorite, Congressman Hank Johnson (D), who thinks the Island of Guam will tip over if we send more Marines on a base there. Hey Waco, maybe I should worry more about the island I live on tipping over from crawling filthy rich than a hurricane!!!!:) I'll see if I can get old Hank to give me the ok on the chances of my island not tipping!!!
Ben

Marrakech, Morocco

#44602 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Has the state changed your diaper for you today?
You're one to talk seeing that you're receiving a government nut check every month, coo coo bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking about moving to Charlotte I have ??? 2 hr Anglish101 18
What's wrong with Christian in Charlotte? 2 hr Anglish101 2
Panther Tickets Sun Moose Knuckle 1
Review: Keith Brodsky (May '13) Sun John Briggs 4
Nature Boy Aug 19 poster 8
38 yr old Missing Man Aug 19 poster 1
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Aug 18 Teresa 14

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance