Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#44357 Nov 12, 2013
Bacon you know, I always liked Arnold.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44358 Nov 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon you know, I always liked Arnold.
I like puppies too, but not when they cry and pooh everywhere. Kind of like Arnold, he'd whine and BS.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44359 Nov 12, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25033... Welcome to Obamacare, UK style.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44360 Nov 13, 2013
Xet wrote:
<quoted text> Are you for,or against that? I'm for it, it's like a tax on vice.
No it is poisoning our children but I guess for you it ok as long as the government gets money for it.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44361 Nov 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
Okay so Hillary Clinton has Benghazi following her. Ted Cruz has the shut down and the fact that he is a canuban. Rand Paul is a thief and is followed by plagiarism.Sarah Palin thinks that North Koreans are our allies. Jendal was conceived in India and thinks his party is stupid. Chris Christie may have misused Sandy funds and is over weight. Donald Trump has bad hair and sports his own line of neck ties that are made in China.
Out of all these Clinton still gets my vote.
And you are just stupid.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44362 Nov 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Innumeracy is a serious problem because people misinterpret the meaning of numbers. The average salary could be high because of a few persons making magabucks like Bill Gates while most people are paupers. That could certainly be the case in Ca. When looking at income, you can also look at the median income which can give a better idea of how many person are making what range of pay.
As you point out, cost of living a big factor in determining quality of life compared to median income or even average income. Cost of living can vary widely within a state depending on location and depending on life style. Facts are just the raw materials out of which a person of intelligence with education can glean understanding.
<quoted text>
Typical communist minded thinking. Steal from those who work and give it to freeloaders.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44363 Nov 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
If you are rich, I'm so glad. I want to eliminate all the tax breaks, exclusions, exemptions, subsidies, incentives, credits, etc. I want to tax capital gains at the same rate as earned income. Stop welfare to the rich in all its forms and flat tax ALL income. Since corporations have been ruled to be people, they should be taxed just like people. Charge market value for all our natural resources such as oil, timber, minerals, coal,
We can expand the economy, balance the budget pay off the national debt in 5 years and again become a solvent nation. We will need to start mercilessly executing ALL persons guilty of stealing from the government in any way shape or form . We are not broke!! We are being robbed.
<quoted text>
You go alone with this statement:
The secret of the expression of value, namely, that all kinds of labor are equal and equivalent, because, and so far as they are human labor in general, cannot be deciphered, until the notion of human equality has already acquired the fixity of a popular prejudice. This, however, is possible only in a society in which the great mass of the produce of labor takes the form of commodities, in which, consequently, the dominant relation between man and man, is that of owners of commodities.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44364 Nov 13, 2013
Typical republican. Arguing against something you haven't even read or understood and refusing to accept facts.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical communist minded thinking. Steal from those who work and give it to freeloaders.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44365 Nov 13, 2013
I agree that labor is a commodity and that some labors are more valuable because of their unique training, education or skill sets. But why do you oppose a flat tax on ALL income?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You go alone with this statement:
The secret of the expression of value, namely, that all kinds of labor are equal and equivalent, because, and so far as they are human labor in general, cannot be deciphered, until the notion of human equality has already acquired the fixity of a popular prejudice. This, however, is possible only in a society in which the great mass of the produce of labor takes the form of commodities, in which, consequently, the dominant relation between man and man, is that of owners of commodities.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44366 Nov 13, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just stupid.
Your constant preoccupancy with slavery and communism certainly does nothing to prove that you are the brightest crayon in the box either.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44367 Nov 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant preoccupancy with slavery and communism certainly does nothing to prove that you are the brightest crayon in the box either.
In December of 1991 the Soviet Union expired. Communism had bankrupted the country. They couldn't fund all of their social programs and military armament. They were also trying to build their economy when the government became unstable and collapsed. This is a critical issue for American voters to understand, as we seem to think that money grows on trees in the United States, and we are stepping down the same road.
Today in America, we have a system that is getting more and more similar to communism. We have out of control regulation, high taxation, and lots of the tax money is getting eaten up by the bureaucracy. Not to mention the redistribution of wealth we already experience in the form of welfare and other social programs. This is what bankrupted the Soviet Union, and we need to recognize and learn from the mistakes of others. We have a choice we can stand for Freedom or become slave to the state.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44368 Nov 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Typical republican. Arguing against something you haven't even read or understood and refusing to accept facts.
<quoted text>
I understand and know exactly what you are and what you support. American liberty and Freedom is what people like you want to destroy.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44369 Nov 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed it, because you do not understand OWNING a business compared to WORKING for one. OWNING one means you ALSO work for one. It's a double shift so to speak. Workers get to leave and come Friday pick up a check. Owners get to do everything else. BTW, was the current President not "conceived" else where? I'd check out his mom's travel record if I were you. Her letters to immigration are available.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#44370 Nov 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
If you are rich, I'm so glad. I want to eliminate all the tax breaks, exclusions, exemptions, subsidies, incentives, credits, etc. I want to tax capital gains at the same rate as earned income. Stop welfare to the rich in all its forms and flat tax ALL income. Since corporations have been ruled to be people, they should be taxed just like people. Charge market value for all our natural resources such as oil, timber, minerals, coal,
We can expand the economy, balance the budget pay off the national debt in 5 years and again become a solvent nation. We will need to start mercilessly executing ALL persons guilty of stealing from the government in any way shape or form . We are not broke!! We are being robbed.
<quoted text>
Do you go along with this statement:
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44371 Nov 13, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> You totally missed it, because you do not understand OWNING a business compared to WORKING for one. OWNING one means you ALSO work for one. It's a double shift so to speak. Workers get to leave and come Friday pick up a check. Owners get to do everything else. BTW, was the current President not "conceived" else where? I'd check out his mom's travel record if I were you. Her letters to immigration are available.
I certainly do understand WORKING and OWNING. When you work for a business you leave, pick up your check just to hand it out to more owners. Owners work for themselves and work overtime, over working and under paying the worker.

So now, being that RepubliCONS believe that life begins at the time of conception, reguardless of whether Jindel was born in America or not would that not make him an Indian and not a true American? And if we are to believe that life begins at birth, the time when one draws his own breath, would that not make Ted Cruz a Canadian? If one were conceived in mexico yet drew his/her first breath in America being born of an illegal immigrants, why should that make him/her an American? When it comes to self interest can we not all question our loyality?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44372 Nov 13, 2013
I advocate a flat tax on ALL income regardless of the social standing of the earner or his/her method. I attach no reverence to individuals based on the magnitude of their bank accounts or their royal lineage.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you go along with this statement:
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44373 Nov 13, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
In December of 1991 the Soviet Union expired. Communism had bankrupted the country. They couldn't fund all of their social programs and military armament. They were also trying to build their economy when the government became unstable and collapsed. This is a critical issue for American voters to understand, as we seem to think that money grows on trees in the United States, and we are stepping down the same road.
Today in America, we have a system that is getting more and more similar to communism. We have out of control regulation, high taxation, and lots of the tax money is getting eaten up by the bureaucracy. Not to mention the redistribution of wealth we already experience in the form of welfare and other social programs. This is what bankrupted the Soviet Union, and we need to recognize and learn from the mistakes of others. We have a choice we can stand for Freedom or become slave to the state.
Our tax dollars are just getting eaten up, pissed away by a rigid hierarchy of bureaus, administrators, and petty officials. Why should they not provide welfare and social programs for this nation's poor? Bureaucracy created the poor.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44374 Nov 13, 2013
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered...the issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson

"History records that the money chargers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance."
James Madison

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
Thomas Jefferson
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44375 Nov 13, 2013
Despite warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act.
A few years later he wrote: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated.The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Govenments in the civilized world. No longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominate men."
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#44376 Nov 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered...the issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson
"History records that the money chargers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance."
James Madison
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
Thomas Jefferson
Read it and learn. All of this truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch the heat 3 hr TIME 1
Unchecked apartment building. 18 hr moplus 1
Hidden Fees 20 hr Lama 2
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) Sun anyone 306
Cepeda Brunson Sun anonymous 7
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law Sat WasteWater 5
News North Carolina passes bill blocking LGBT protec... Sat Southern girl 6

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance