|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up FDA. Everyone here knows that I despise George Bush and would have never made such a statement to SOF.
I knew that:

1) It was a poster using your name
or
2) You are severely Bi-Polar

I went with the first option.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that:
1) It was a poster using your name
or
2) You are severely Bi-Polar
I went with the first option.
Thanks State. I know they call you Arnold alot but take it as a compliment. Arnold was a good man. I admired him alot. Just as I do you. I give respect to the ones on here who deserve it and none to the ones who demand it. Topix is recreation for me but it seems to be a career for all of Waco's personalities. Lol

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks State. I know they call you Arnold alot but take it as a compliment. Arnold was a good man. I admired him alot. Just as I do you. I give respect to the ones on here who deserve it and none to the ones who demand it. Topix is recreation for me but it seems to be a career for all of Waco's personalities. Lol
Ironic.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you. For me Topix is also recreation. I have always loved to banter even when it gets rough. I don't know who or what this guy Arnold was about, but I know he rattled a lot of cages. They are convinced without a doubt that I am this guy. Bacon calls me Arnold and I call her Madam Queen. It seems to suit both of us. I don't care how many times I am called a "Dumocrat" or "Arnold". Just please don't ever call me a Republican. Then, I will really get pissed off....LOL. Hang in there.(Now watch Bacon come on here with "Come on, Arnold, don't give us this crap") My response..."Ok OK, I am a Dumocrat! I am a Dumocrat! I am Arnold! I am Arnold!.....Who really gives a sh*t?"
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

"Fewer than 50,000 people had successfully navigated the troubled federal health-care website and enrolled in private insurance plans as of last week, two people familiar with the matter said, citing internal government data.

The figure is a fraction of the Obama administration's target of 500,000 enrollees for October. The early tally for the HealthCare.gov site, which launched Oct. 1, worries health insurers that are counting on higher enrollment to make their plans profitable." The administration had estimated that nearly 500,000 people would enroll in October, according to internal memos cited last week by Rep. Dave Camp (R., Mich.). An estimated seven million people nationwide were expected to gain private coverage by the end of March, when the open-enrollment period is set to end. "The tight timeline has insurers worried. Already, insurers have said their incoming enrollees from the federal exchange are significantly older than anticipated. Because the law bars insurers from charging unhealthy customers higher rates, insurers must attract young, healthy customers to offset the costs of people who use more medical services.

"It's important not to look simply at the number of people who enroll, but also the mix of people who are purchasing coverage," said Robert Zirkelbach, a spokesman for America's Health Insurance Plans, an industry group. "At the end of the day, what matters most is what does the enrollment picture look like over the entire six-month enrollment period" ending in March, he said." Start gettin those kids of yours to enroll. I want them to pay my bill.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Arnold disappeared after the last round of vicious posts aimed at him by his"stalker".That person used a lot of different post names, such as"Jeff", to make it look as though Arnold had a million enemies, all accusing him of various crap, which i won't repeat.Sometimes I miss the guy, he had family that cared a lot about him, and he was faithful to his beliefs.He was a Groucho Marx fan, and that was a mark of good taste, as far as I was concerned..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

State.you mean well.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you. For me Topix is also recreation. I have always loved to banter even when it gets rough. I don't know who or what this guy Arnold was about, but I know he rattled a lot of cages. They are convinced without a doubt that I am this guy. Bacon calls me Arnold and I call her Madam Queen. It seems to suit both of us. I don't care how many times I am called a "Dumocrat" or "Arnold". Just please don't ever call me a Republican. Then, I will really get pissed off....LOL. Hang in there.(Now watch Bacon come on here with "Come on, Arnold, don't give us this crap") My response..."Ok OK, I am a Dumocrat! I am a Dumocrat! I am Arnold! I am Arnold!.....Who really gives a sh*t?"
Arnold's mother was white and his dad was black. From what I gathered here his dad was not around and his mother worked in a mill all her life to support her children, yet this was not enough. She did get some help. Arnold grew up during the days of segregation but managed to work and put himself through college. Arnold was a great man and I loved him. "RepubliCONS" here always threw racial posts at him which always made my blood boil. I defended him to no end always.

BTW, I just finished reading all the posts on the Another Obama....thread. I laughed so hard I could not respond to any of it. You are brilliant:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
State.you mean well.
So do you, Waco. We are just so polarized in our beliefs for a solution. Topix is good therapy, and gives one a lot of practice at the workplace so that when a political discussion comes up, you become a prime competitor. I haven't whipped anybody's a$$ at my job, and neither will I on here. Actually, whipping someone's a$$ on a computer would be a first, but with technology advancing at the rate it is, I am sure that it will be a possibility in the future. Being an 'old codger', if I live long enough, I will look you up. LOL
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold's mother was white and his dad was black. From what I gathered here his dad was not around and his mother worked in a mill all her life to support her children, yet this was not enough. She did get some help. Arnold grew up during the days of segregation but managed to work and put himself through college. Arnold was a great man and I loved him. "RepubliCONS" here always threw racial posts at him which always made my blood boil. I defended him to no end always.
BTW, I just finished reading all the posts on the Another Obama....thread. I laughed so hard I could not respond to any of it. You are brilliant:)
Thanks, Allen. I am too old to fight with fists, but that was never the best way to fight anyhow, was it? Words are so much easier to heal up from. No emergency room visits either.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I haven't been on here lately, and I had a very bad event happen to one of my life long friends. He was ambushed and killed by a gang of white punks who robbed him, and then put 5 bullet holes in his chest. That happened on February 1st. Reading all of the gun interest so many of you have, I think now you may be right. I have made a decision to arm myself heavily because I never thought anything would happen to a friend of mine who lived life so peacefully. That's the way I have lived but not anymore, so I am in the market, and I don't want no Mickey Mouse pop guns either. With all the racial hate and division going around these days, I am not going to be a victim like he was. This has changed me, so, I am telling all of you white punk racists, that if you come around me with that intent, you better be well armed because I am going to be hell bent on blowing your s+!t in the ocean, even if you are standing in the middle of Kansas. To all of you who like to talk your smack to me because I am black, you just be prepared if you come into my space with some of your debalacle designs. We are tired of your trash...Just take heed of the warning. Get it? Protecting the life of me and my family and the other brothers and sisters that I love by any means necessary, has now become my number one priority. Don't tread on me and mine!
Took me a while to find this, but I do keep good notes. This is why Arnold left Topics. FYI Waco, had nothing to do with his stalker or that he could not stand up to the racism here.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Allen. I am too old to fight with fists, but that was never the best way to fight anyhow, was it? Words are so much easier to heal up from. No emergency room visits either.
Hear, hear. Agreed.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Just in case you are wondering Waco you can find that post, Arnold Ziffel, on page 1721, post #35651.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

The attacks on AZ reached a crescendo and branched out into different forums.The last time I talked to him he indicated that he was through fighting that crap.IMO he should have pressed charges.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Arnold told me something about that post he made regarding a shooting.I am not going to reveal what he said, I am unsure as to whether AZ ever wants the post expanded upon, so I'll leave it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just easier to blow them away with a gun? I read that post to you from Allen by Arnold and almost laughed. The two-faced, doubled standard coward. When did he ever express outrage over blacks killing whites or blacks killing blacks or young children that fall prey to sickos and perverts or any race. No one ever gets their big boy pants in a wad until something hits close to home. What happened to all of us caring about strangers and being outraged by women being raped, old people being robbed and killed for $2.00 etc. Arnold was never about anyone's cause but his own. That's a fact Jack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
The attacks on AZ reached a crescendo and branched out into different forums.The last time I talked to him he indicated that he was through fighting that crap.IMO he should have pressed charges.
Waco, you've got a heart as big as Texas, but give me a break. Press charges for what? Did something change I don't know about? If I'm not mistaken, he threw around a few threats himself. Cry me a river.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Bacon you know, I always liked Arnold.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Bacon you know, I always liked Arnold.
I like puppies too, but not when they cry and pooh everywhere. Kind of like Arnold, he'd whine and BS.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25033... Welcome to Obamacare, UK style.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) 18 hr Akita96th 127
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Fri leslis 10
Forbes - Charlotte In Top 10 Most Miserable Cities (Feb '08) Thu Ura Dickhole 65
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... Aug 20 Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Aug 20 chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Aug 17 JimmyJ 1

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE