Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43997 Nov 1, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, mission accomplished. Yea, I need to get going. Got pintos and a hamhock in the crock, collard greens, pork shoulder and sweet cornbread. As much as I despise your love of the rich, you'd still be welcome to sit at my table. Maybe you too will have a good evening, after you get past the fish and mangos:) As much as you may think you're worth, I certainly don't envy you.
Had pintos myself earlier this week and some not so good cornbread I let cook too long. My husband said he could use it for pavers, his usual line when the cornbread is hard as a rock. Never will get past the fish, the mangoes they're doable. Allen, I don't think I'm worth a lot because I'm not. I've worked hard and my husband too to get what is modest to a lot of people but a lot to us. If I'm not too good to work hard, then I don't think anyone else is either. With the exception of the elderly, and disabled. Wouldn't want you to envy me, because I don't envy anyone and old girl that includes you. Envy gets you nowhere, hard work will get you what you need not always what you want and as long as you have what you need, what's there to be envious about?

I am so lying. Last time we were home I bought one of those lottery tickets when the Power Ball or whatever that is was worth a gozillion dollars and I wanted to win that baby. I didn't even get one stinking number close to the winning numbers. Lesson learned, play the slots.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#43998 Nov 1, 2013
Never tried meth. Just shine
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> ACCIDENTALLY? REPUBLICANS HAVE been WARNING ABOUT OBAMACARE FOR YEARS!!!! Are you mixing meth and shine again???

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43999 Nov 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Never tried meth. Just shine
<quoted text>
This is a good shine state.

“Vote”

Houston

#44000 Nov 2, 2013
Dems didn't want to hear the truth.Now, whether they like it or not, the Truth is coming.Those opposed to an un- workable and EXPENSIVE healthcare plan were called racists, anarchists, and scum.My my.The times, they are a changing.....
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44001 Nov 2, 2013
Don't forget to set your clock back 1 hour tonight.
Or 100 years if you are republican.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44002 Nov 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Don't forget to set your clock back 1 hour tonight.
Or 100 years if you are republican.
I'll take the 100 years over Obamacare any day. Less damage.

“Vote”

Houston

#44003 Nov 2, 2013
Head of Pakistani Taliban eats a drone. That's one for Obama.Gotta give props when pros are due.

“Vote”

Houston

#44004 Nov 2, 2013
When props are due.

“Vote”

Houston

#44005 Nov 2, 2013
TSF..didn't you say that you already signed up? On the second or third day? That's great, considering hardly no one got in.You should submit your name to the media for an interview in support of Obamacare.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#44006 Nov 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Since the USA is now a net exporter of refined products (gasoline, diesel etc) that is oil companies are exporting more to foreign markets than the USA is using, some of that profit might as well go into the US treasury instead of into the pockets of oil companies, many of them foreign. like BP for instance. You are the one who needs to wake up. You are drinking too much republican kool aid and tea.
<quoted text>
With people like you in this country it is plan to see way we have lost America to communism. You support a fascist central government.
Ben

Marrakech, Morocco

#44007 Nov 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
When props are due.
Will you just STFU? Everyone knows you're a senseless internet idiot. Take your meds and go to bed.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44008 Nov 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the Bible is gov. welfare mentioned? I must have missed it. YOUR problem is using the Bible to promote a political agenda.
All of the scriptures that I posted are about welfare. Our government is made up of people, very rich people. Mitt Romney said,"I don't care about the poor. We have a safety net for them." Was the safety net he mentioned not welfare and entitlement programs to help the poor? These programs are being cut drasticly. James 5:1-6 talks about wages that were withheld, while the people suffered. Sounds a bit like the shutdown doesn't it? Ezekiel 22:29 Talks about the people of the land extorting and committing robbery, oppressing the poor, the needy and the immigrants. Sounds like our government doesn't it. Ironic how so much of what we find in the Bible parallels our lives even today. Human nature has not changed since the beginning of time. The republicons are pissed because they lost not one but two elections; so they have now plotted their vengeance against not Obama but the ones of us who voted for him. Speaking of political agendas, wasn't it Rand Paul who quoted word for word from Wikipedia in his speaches. Are the republicons not using the Bible for their own political agendas such as, abortion and homosexuality, etc?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44009 Nov 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the scriptures that I posted are about welfare. Our government is made up of people, very rich people. Mitt Romney said,"I don't care about the poor. We have a safety net for them." Was the safety net he mentioned not welfare and entitlement programs to help the poor? These programs are being cut drasticly. James 5:1-6 talks about wages that were withheld, while the people suffered. Sounds a bit like the shutdown doesn't it? Ezekiel 22:29 Talks about the people of the land extorting and committing robbery, oppressing the poor, the needy and the immigrants. Sounds like our government doesn't it. Ironic how so much of what we find in the Bible parallels our lives even today. Human nature has not changed since the beginning of time. The republicons are pissed because they lost not one but two elections; so they have now plotted their vengeance against not Obama but the ones of us who voted for him. Speaking of political agendas, wasn't it Rand Paul who quoted word for word from Wikipedia in his speaches. Are the republicons not using the Bible for their own political agendas such as, abortion and homosexuality, etc?
Allen, here's a couple things you may not be aware of: VP Biden had to bow out of a presidential bid for plagerism, and as Rand Paul it happened on more than one occasion. My mom used to have a saying "For every fault you can find in someone else, they can find two in you." Therefore, no party is without guilt of ANYTHING we can accuse each party of.

Have you ever thought that maybe everyone that says they're a Republican doesn't attend church or even read a Bible or have a clue what's in the Bible. Your problem is the same as TSF, you compartmentalize everyone by their political party and not who they are. Many people from Bible thumpers to atheists are against abortion. We have some on here also state homosexuality makes them sick to think about and they think abortion is wrong and they're not Republicans. It's called personal convictions. You need to learn to separate one's personal convictions from one's political leanings.

Why do you keep on about Mitt Romney, he's last year's news?

Lastly, Obama is a failure and this is why. I happen to think lying is wrong and he has repeatedly lied to the citizens of the U.S. over and over. He doesn't respect the people of this country or other countries and they're pretty mad about the spying on them by the NSA. You can't blame his lying on his party, the opposing party, other countries etc, he's the one doing the lying and people as yourself run along and support such nonsense. I'll be as honest as I know how with this statement: Obama was elected because he was black and that was a great novel idea for his party to get control of the White House. He clearly was out of his league and has been since he took office. He campaigned and might I add very effectively, promising everyone everything they wanted to hear i.e. healthcare (that's almost a punchline now), more jobs (bigger punchline), better diplomatic relationships with other countries (he's the butt of their jokes), the poor will get more (didn't I see where food stamp allocations were being cut) and the list goes on. The man has not delivered and speaking of delivered, his speeches have to be written and teleprompted for him to deliver. He has been as divisive to this country as any one person I can think of. He's no savior and certainly no saint.

“Vote”

Houston

#44010 Nov 2, 2013
Obama is a pathological liar.But, he's hell with a drone.Got another terrorist.I admire the guy for that.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44011 Nov 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dense. Do you treat religion as an individual or a collective? Remember there is a thing called separation of church and state. Alas, I forget, you don't know anything about that, as most Democrats do, you lump it all together.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44012 Nov 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, here's a couple things you may not be aware of: VP Biden had to bow out of a presidential bid for plagerism, and as Rand Paul it happened on more than one occasion. My mom used to have a saying "For every fault you can find in someone else, they can find two in you." Therefore, no party is without guilt of ANYTHING we can accuse each party of.
Have you ever thought that maybe everyone that says they're a Republican doesn't attend church or even read a Bible or have a clue what's in the Bible. Your problem is the same as TSF, you compartmentalize everyone by their political party and not who they are. Many people from Bible thumpers to atheists are against abortion. We have some on here also state homosexuality makes them sick to think about and they think abortion is wrong and they're not Republicans. It's called personal convictions. You need to learn to separate one's personal convictions from one's political leanings.
Why do you keep on about Mitt Romney, he's last year's news?
Lastly, Obama is a failure and this is why. I happen to think lying is wrong and he has repeatedly lied to the citizens of the U.S. over and over. He doesn't respect the people of this country or other countries and they're pretty mad about the spying on them by the NSA. You can't blame his lying on his party, the opposing party, other countries etc, he's the one doing the lying and people as yourself run along and support such nonsense. I'll be as honest as I know how with this statement: Obama was elected because he was black and that was a great novel idea for his party to get control of the White House. He clearly was out of his league and has been since he took office. He campaigned and might I add very effectively, promising everyone everything they wanted to hear i.e. healthcare (that's almost a punchline now), more jobs (bigger punchline), better diplomatic relationships with other countries (he's the butt of their jokes), the poor will get more (didn't I see where food stamp allocations were being cut) and the list goes on. The man has not delivered and speaking of delivered, his speeches have to be written and teleprompted for him to deliver. He has been as divisive to this country as any one person I can think of. He's no savior and certainly no saint.
You are correct, last years news. But, they have nothing left. He lied, everybody knows he lied, and now it's coming home to roost for him. Just read on line the site will be down again tonight.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44013 Nov 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, don't you claim "American Indian" heritage? Well, no wonder your so vocal on here, "According to HHS, prisoners, undocumented immigrants, and Indian tribal members will be exempt from the penalties. Members of certain religious sects or health care sharing ministries also can apply for a religious exemption." You don't have PAY a penalty like the rest of the world. How nice for you.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44014 Nov 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>You are so dense. Do you treat religion as an individual or a collective? Remember there is a thing called separation of church and state. Alas, I forget, you don't know anything about that, as most Democrats do, you lump it all together.
Maybe you should call Pat McCrory and give him a lesson or two about separation of church and state. Was it not he who sought to adopt a state religion here in NC? Btw, it is the grass roots evangelicals who own the tea party. You may want to give Ted Cruz and his Cuban daddy a lesson also. Not ony that but if you're so concerned about this separation you should start your own petition to have "In God We Trust" taken off all of our US currency and if not measures should be taken to add to it all gods that are worshiped here in this country.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44015 Nov 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, don't you claim "American Indian" heritage? Well, no wonder your so vocal on here, "According to HHS, prisoners, undocumented immigrants, and Indian tribal members will be exempt from the penalties. Members of certain religious sects or health care sharing ministries also can apply for a religious exemption." You don't have PAY a penalty like the rest of the world. How nice for you.
Fyi, I do have a few drops of American Indian blood running through my veins, but not enough to exempt me from any such penalty. Since when has the entire WORLD become obligated to sign up for Cbamacare? Oh guess you've been watching too much Hannity. I tried to watch him on fox news last night. I just couldn't get past his hair. He has a part that looks like a scar where he may have been hit in the head with a hatchet. lmao
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44016 Nov 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obama is a pathological liar.But, he's hell with a drone.Got another terrorist.I admire the guy for that.
The only way that I could admire him more, is if it were Ted(canuban)Cruz he aimed a drone at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balfour beatty rail 33 min Mark mark 3
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 10 hr Cricket 2
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Fri Kmo87_nemco 82
guitar center sucks Fri Psalm 69 5
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... Thu ThomasA 4
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Dec 1 Fred Herbert 68
Get ready Charlotte Dec 1 Native 10

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance