Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 2,087)

Showing posts 41,721 - 41,740 of54,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers FUNDED 67,042,064.00 to GROUPS DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE. The Kock brothers, David and Charles are the third richest in America. They with the help of their daddy amassed an incredible fortune in the oil business. Their privately held company reveues last year were estimated at 100 billion. Each brother is worth 21.5 billion dollars. 196 million dollars in total was distributed in the last 10 years to conservative causes and institutions. They funnel money through 501c3 tax-exempt fondations. They own the tea party (teapublicons), americans for prosperity, freedom works, citizens for a sound economy and heritage action. As rich as they are, they certainly aren't very smart or they would be helping to pay down the national debt instead of funding "you bunch of losers".....
This message paid for by: Rehabilitation for republiCONS on the Koch Cane.
So, it's wrong for people to fund groups denying climate change.

If anyone has gotten rich off of the climate change theory it would be Al Gorey and that's ok? His theory has been proven wrong more times than it has right. Would you agree those that donated to his theory about climate change are as mislead as those that donated to groups denying climate change?

People are free to donate, give, etc to groups they support whether you or I agree with them. Doesn't make them bad people because we don't agree with their "ideology".

Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I see you, like most Commucrats, watch to much state run media!
You should really do your own research and not believe everything you hear, atleast it would help to make you appear that you know what your talking about!
The only thing that's wrong about my statement is that it was Carter on that plane not Reagan. Gingrich was invited aboard Air Force One to attend the funeral of Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin. It upset him when Clinton neglected to come to the back of the plane and discuss the budget crisis. To top it off he and Bob Dole, the senate majority leader were ask to exit by way of the back ramp after arriving back at Andrews Air Force Base.

Google it: Newt Gingrich "cry baby"
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The Ruler along with the Commucrats have already done a great job of overthrowing the American Govt, the Koch brothers along with the TEA Party are just trying to take it back and give it to the rightful owners....the American People!
Let's just wait and see how the Ameican people judge the actions of the Ted Cruz and the tea party? Are you willing to accept their final judgement of just who is responsible?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Google it-Barack Obama,The New Democrat God.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as counting the eggs before they hatch with Obamacare. All speculation that you fail to realize.
That egg is already hatching- as soon as the computers start working, that is....
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The Ruler along with the Commucrats have already done a great job of overthrowing the American Govt, the Koch brothers along with the TEA Party are just trying to take it back and give it to the rightful owners....the American People!
I'll tell you what you will get if they get it back and that's a free ride to poverty. Do you really think that the Koch brothers got that rich by being honest? If you do then you are as FOS as your republiCON mascot.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is the Ruler wouldn't even sit down and have a debate with Trump on the economy. Why? Because the Ruler is clueless, he doesn't even know how the economy works.....without a teleprompter!
I am sure he feared Trump just as much as he feared Romney. What would be the point of a sitting President debating the economy with Donald Trump? If Trump has such of master knowledge of the economy, why did the American people laugh at his attempt to become a candidate? They see him for what he is: an egotistical bimbo.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Demodopes everywhere are awaiting their health care info like Christmas morning.Idiots.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Mike, even you aren't that naive, you know Obamacare was passed with a Commucrat controlled Congress. Do you really think Obamacare would've passed if Republicans controlled just one part of Congress? It WAS the Commucrat dictatorship that passed Obamacare and you know it!
It's the Commucrats that have defied our system since 2009, has Congress passed a budget since then?
So when an elected majority passes a bill you call this a dictatorship?
Nighthawk

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Demodopes everywhere are awaiting their health care info like Christmas morning.Idiots.
You strike me as a person barely under control.You should try to be more in harmony with your environment.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Kinda like you waiting on that disability check. What you suffer of is RDSS, republicon double standard syndrome.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like you waiting on that disability check. What you suffer of is RDSS, republicon double standard syndrome.
You're.no arbiter of morality.Like most people who are eager to point out the supposed faults of others,you are incapable of pointing that keen insight inward.Be a good democrat, keep your blinders on,and ignore reality.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Nighthawk wrote:
<quoted text> You strike me as a person barely under control.You should try to be more in harmony with your environment.
Jump to conclusions a lot, do you?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's wrong for people to fund groups denying climate change.
If anyone has gotten rich off of the climate change theory it would be Al Gorey and that's ok? His theory has been proven wrong more times than it has right. Would you agree those that donated to his theory about climate change are as mislead as those that donated to groups denying climate change?
People are free to donate, give, etc to groups they support whether you or I agree with them. Doesn't make them bad people because we don't agree with their "ideology".
I'd say 67 million is a fair price to pay for a lie, to protect a polluting oil business.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

ChicagoTRIBUNEsaid today that on 21 of 22 Obama healthcare exchanges,the average deductibles were from four thousand to six thousand dollars.Wow,how affordable! You idiots take the cake....
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're.no arbiter of morality.Like most people who are eager to point out the supposed faults of others,you are incapable of pointing that keen insight inward.Be a good democrat, keep your blinders on,and ignore reality.
At least I can see that you are not denying the disablity check you receive. Look, if you are on disablilty and receive a check, fine. However, biting the hand that feeds you may become a serious mistake that you should consider.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say 67 million is a fair price to pay for a lie, to protect a polluting oil business.
You should protest.Walk everywhere.That'll teach 'em!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Jump to conclusions a lot, do you?
I believe Nighthawk has a keen insight.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Thousands of veterans pile barricades in front of White House....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So when an elected majority passes a bill you call this a dictatorship?
When an elected majority forces down the throats of the American people a bill that a majority of the people are against, I'd say that's a form of dictatorship, yes.
To FORCE 85% of the people to cover healthcare for the 15% of the people that don't have it,(most of that 15% either didn't want it in the first place or are here illegally), is wrong! You know it and I know it, you only agree with it because it's your party.!
Had Bush and the Republicans passed Romneycare for the entire country, you'd be pitching a fit....and you know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,721 - 41,740 of54,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2014 - East Gaston Warrior Football 1 hr Tarheel Warrior 8
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... 2 hr Flagger 5
Loomis Fargo Mastermind Lives in Belmont (Oct '13) 7 hr Slick Sally 27
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... 7 hr Question 2
dog food Tue Go Blue Forever 6
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Jul 5 Mayhem Deluxe 30
•••
•••