Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43233 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who is"we"? The democratic party? Do you have any idea who Barry Black is?
No, I didn't at the time of the postinging, but I do now. I think I had him confused with Barry Bonds, another 7th Day Adventist black man. Sorry.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43234 Oct 13, 2013
Waco, would you spell check 'postinging' for me. Somehow it doesn't look right.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43235 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obama says,"raise my debt ceiling, or else", I will spend America to Utopia! Food stamps,! Free phones! Free medical care(paid for by suckers)!! Middle class? We don't need no stinkin'middle class!
It is becoming apparent that you and Taxpayer have a plan that you haven't revealed to us yet.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43236 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obama says,"raise my debt ceiling, or else", I will spend America to Utopia! Food stamps,! Free phones! Free medical care(paid for by suckers)!! Middle class? We don't need no stinkin'middle class!
Didn't someone imply recently on here that you said one time that you are receiving disablity checks from the government. Is that true?
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#43237 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that the brave men who fought in WWII would like to see the WWII memorial before they die? Do you think this may just be a good way to thank them for their bravery, and committed service?
What do people like you know of brave men when all your government wants to do is steal from them.
They will see their memorial with or without your communism government permission. I am sure they would choose their pay before parks. I am sure they would choose their bothers in arms get a decent burial before parks. And being a Vietnam Vet I am sure I would rather fight defending freedom then to allow myself to be arrested by your gestapo police and fascist government.

I went half-way around the world to defend this country from people that think just like you and the other twit.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43238 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't we living way beyond our means during the Bush years? It is just puzzling to me why the tea party did not exit during the eight years of the Bush administration when spending was out of control going sky high and the ecomony bottomed out. Why did it only come into existence when Obaba was seated as President in 2009?
Define we. I NEVER live beyond my means. Other than my mortgage, if I don't have the money, I don't buy things. I, for one, do NOT own a credit card of any kind, just a debit card or cash. More people should try it, it's very liberating not to owe anybody anything!
Do you not understand what the acronym stands for? TEA=taxed enough already! During the Bush years taxes were lower, thus putting more of OUR hard EARNED money into OUR pockets. Because we had more of our money in our pockets, we spent more which stimulated the economy and generated more tax revenue for Congress to spend. Yes, Bush's administration spent frivolously and there's no excuse for it but they weren't FORCFULLY taking OUR money! The Ruler has raised our taxes, spent frivolously, and the economy is still sputtering. Now we add in another tax, Obamacare, which is going to aid into crippling our economy even more! The TEA Party is upset because the Ruler and the Commucrats keep forcefully taking our money through taxes to pay for their ideology.....which doesn't work! Just ask Greece how it's working out for them!
As for the crash of the economy, just like Civil Rights, we've already had this conversation. It was due to the FACT that the Commucrats had another one of their bad ideas....that everybody could be a homeowner. News flash; not everybody is responsible enough to be a homeowner and now our economy, as well as most Americans, has now figured out!
Please quit blaming someone else everytime one of your party's bad idea fails, can't you stand up and take ownership atleast once?

Location hidden

#43239 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that the brave men who fought in WWII would like to see the WWII memorial before they die? Do you think this may just be a good way to thank them for their bravery, and committed service?
And yet it was the Commucrats that closed the memorial so the veterans couldn't get in to see it BUT they opened a memorial so the illegal immigrants could protest...and Grandma Pelosi had to show up to grandstand!
We see were the morals of the Commucrat Party lies, to hell with the veterans but they'll do whatever it takes to pick up another vote!

Location hidden

#43240 Oct 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what good a "posture" would do?
The affordable health care act was passed by congress. No dictatorship, but republicans sure wish they could defy what our system allowed for.
Come on Mike, even you aren't that naive, you know Obamacare was passed with a Commucrat controlled Congress. Do you really think Obamacare would've passed if Republicans controlled just one part of Congress? It WAS the Commucrat dictatorship that passed Obamacare and you know it!
It's the Commucrats that have defied our system since 2009, has Congress passed a budget since then?

Location hidden

#43241 Oct 13, 2013
Ben wrote:
The problem is that Obama has how many years left in office? So any idiot on here that can say Bush out spent him is wrong. The guy isn't OUT OF OFFICE yet. Therefore you can not compare his spending to Bush, even though he has surpassed it now. BUT we will wait and see if he doesn't spend another dime. Remember people he has till 2016 to spend.
Sorry Ben but you're pissing into the wind!
First, you have to understand how the Commucrats do their math.
Ex.- If they spend $6 million on a program one year, then only spend $5 million on that same program the next, they tell the American people that they SAVED them one million dollars.....although 4th grade logic tells us they STILL spent five million dollars!
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43242 Oct 13, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Define we. I NEVER live beyond my means. Other than my mortgage, if I don't have the money, I don't buy things. I, for one, do NOT own a credit card of any kind, just a debit card or cash. More people should try it, it's very liberating not to owe anybody anything!
Do you not understand what the acronym stands for? TEA=taxed enough already! During the Bush years taxes were lower, thus putting more of OUR hard EARNED money into OUR pockets. Because we had more of our money in our pockets, we spent more which stimulated the economy and generated more tax revenue for Congress to spend. Yes, Bush's administration spent frivolously and there's no excuse for it but they weren't FORCFULLY taking OUR money! The Ruler has raised our taxes, spent frivolously, and the economy is still sputtering. Now we add in another tax, Obamacare, which is going to aid into crippling our economy even more! The TEA Party is upset because the Ruler and the Commucrats keep forcefully taking our money through taxes to pay for their ideology.....which doesn't work! Just ask Greece how it's working out for them!
As for the crash of the economy, just like Civil Rights, we've already had this conversation. It was due to the FACT that the Commucrats had another one of their bad ideas....that everybody could be a homeowner. News flash; not everybody is responsible enough to be a homeowner and now our economy, as well as most Americans, has now figured out!
Please quit blaming someone else everytime one of your party's bad idea fails, can't you stand up and take ownership atleast once?
That's a strange view. I thought Obama extended the Bush Tax Cuts in his first Administration, so what is the justification now? Could there be another reason that the Tea Party formed quickly after Obama's election. Find me another excuse to think about.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#43243 Oct 13, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Ben but you're pissing into the wind!
First, you have to understand how the Commucrats do their math.
Ex.- If they spend $6 million on a program one year, then only spend $5 million on that same program the next, they tell the American people that they SAVED them one million dollars.....although 4th grade logic tells us they STILL spent five million dollars!
Where do you come up with this shit?

Location hidden

#43244 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a strange view. I thought Obama extended the Bush Tax Cuts in his first Administration, so what is the justification now? Could there be another reason that the Tea Party formed quickly after Obama's election. Find me another excuse to think about.
Are the tax cuts still in place? Are taxes higher now than when Bush was in office? Will taxes be higher when the Ruler leaves office than they are now?
I remember the Ruler campaigning on the promise that he wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class!
No excuses, just the facts!

Location hidden

#43245 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come up with this shit?
Again, just the facts! It seems the Commucrats can't handle the truth!
Ben

Greer, SC

#43246 Oct 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
1. Presidents do not spend government money, congress does that.
So--- all those people who constantly rant about Obama spending money or Bush spending money are talking out their ass.
2. With that FACT established , lets look at money spent during Bush Administration (by CONGRESS), starting Sept 2001 and ending sept 2009. Yes, I know Obama was inaugurated in Jan 2009 , so we can go back and interpolate if you wish, but that will not change my point. The difference is 6.093 trillion dollars. Subtract 1.6 trillion from that amount for interest paid on the pre existing debt of 5.8 trillion and you get $4.493 trillion dollars during those 8 years.
Now lets look at the money spent during Obama's tenure (by CONGRESS) from Sept 2009 until the present. The difference is $4.16 trillion dollars. Now subtract 1.8 trillion dollars for interest paid on the pre existing debt of 11.9 trillion and you get $2.366 trillion dollars (spent by CONGRESS during Obama's tenure)
Soo ? 1. You are FOS about presidents spending money. 2. You are FOS about more being spent during Obama's tenure.
Now lecture everyone about math.
<quoted text>
Just one "FACT" for you. "President Barack Obama is looking to unilaterally impose a $5-per-year tax on all cellphone users to avoid asking a recalcitrant Congress for funding.

The Washington Post first reported the story Tuesday.

The Federal Communications Commission, an independent agency headed by three Obama appointees, would collect the tax, tacking on an additional charge to devices already subject to local, state and federal fees, along with sales taxes. Obama himself has openly discussed his willingness to bypass Congress whenever he is particularly insistent on implementing a part of his domestic agenda. In a July interview with The New York Times, the president said he feels he may need to both create and execute the law.“I will seize any opportunity I can find to work with Congress to strengthen the middle class, improve their prospects, improve their security,” Obama said.”But where Congress is unwilling to act, I will take whatever administrative steps that I can in order to do right by the American people.”

Congress, the president continued, can publicly express its disagreement, but made no mention of “legislative steps” the legislative body could take.

“And if Congress thinks that what I’ve done is inappropriate or wrong in some fashion, they’re free to make that case. But there’s not an action that I take that you don’t have some folks in Congress who say that I’m usurping my authority. Some of those folks think I usurp my authority by having the gall to win the presidency. And I don’t think that’s a secret,” Obama said.“But ultimately, I’m not concerned about their opinions — very few of them, by the way, are lawyers, much less constitutional lawyers.”
Soooo, I guess Congress has nothing to do with gov. spending, now anyway. Obama does as he pleases. After all your not a "constitutional lawyer" are you?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43247 Oct 14, 2013
TSF won't respond to your post Ben, he knows when he just got his ass handed to him. The stupid bastard is incapable of rising above his moronic hardwiring.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#43248 Oct 14, 2013
"Global warming is real".....ha ha ha ha! The Gods of Science, worshipped on bended knee by liberals everywhere, is not cooperating....global cooldown from 1997 to now...don't worry Science God adherents, your boys will"invent"some mathematics that proves they are"right", just like their Obamacare math....LMAOˇ you bunch of losers....

“Vote”

Location hidden

#43249 Oct 14, 2013
LEFT WING NEW YORK TIMES says Obamacare website is a national disaster....six hundred million dollar website is a piece of garbage....this fight is no longer about Obamacare, its about sequestration, dems refuse to allow sequestration cuts to continue, will drag country to hell to get their way....
Nighthawk

Greenville, SC

#43250 Oct 14, 2013
Its the end of things.Everybody is right, who is wrong?
JohnHamhock

Columbus, NC

#43251 Oct 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Mike, even you aren't that naive, you know Obamacare was passed with a Commucrat controlled Congress. Do you really think Obamacare would've passed if Republicans controlled just one part of Congress? It WAS the Commucrat dictatorship that passed Obamacare and you know it!
It's the Commucrats that have defied our system since 2009, has Congress passed a budget since then?
obamacare did NOT pass congress.

http://www.redstate.com/brian_d/2010/03/16/sl...
Nighthawk

Greenville, SC

#43252 Oct 14, 2013
They are nervous in China.I just wish both sides would give a little, like in the old days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southpoint Grill @ Jims Grocery (Mar '11) 2 hr BODADDY 59 14
The Confederates were domestic enemies Sat Truth 2
Thank God 4 TRUMP Sat HaHa 58
Need a plug May 26 Wheressyooyuuy 6
News Black North Carolina Honor Student Almost Arres... May 24 Mildred Andros 1
Todd martin thief May 23 concerned 2
Charlotte Hospice (HPCCR) May 23 concerned 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance