41,641 - 41,660 of 58,827 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43216 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
But he wasn't about Obama.
Don't worry about us, buddy.We will, as they say, endeavor to persevere....

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#43217 Oct 13, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The real truth, independents need to put obama face on a posture to remind voters how a Communist minded Dictator gets voted into office.
Not sure what good a "posture" would do?
The affordable health care act was passed by congress. No dictatorship, but republicans sure wish they could defy what our system allowed for.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#43219 Oct 13, 2013
Barry Black says, we should all quit the insanity, lose the pride, and work together.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43220 Oct 13, 2013
1. Presidents do not spend government money, congress does that.
So--- all those people who constantly rant about Obama spending money or Bush spending money are talking out their ass.

2. With that FACT established , lets look at money spent during Bush Administration (by CONGRESS), starting Sept 2001 and ending sept 2009. Yes, I know Obama was inaugurated in Jan 2009 , so we can go back and interpolate if you wish, but that will not change my point. The difference is 6.093 trillion dollars. Subtract 1.6 trillion from that amount for interest paid on the pre existing debt of 5.8 trillion and you get $4.493 trillion dollars during those 8 years.

Now lets look at the money spent during Obama's tenure (by CONGRESS) from Sept 2009 until the present. The difference is $4.16 trillion dollars. Now subtract 1.8 trillion dollars for interest paid on the pre existing debt of 11.9 trillion and you get $2.366 trillion dollars (spent by CONGRESS during Obama's tenure)

Soo ? 1. You are FOS about presidents spending money. 2. You are FOS about more being spent during Obama's tenure.
Now lecture everyone about math.
waco1909 wrote:
Obama has spent trillions more than Bush Bush had a war to deal with.Can you say"math"?
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43221 Oct 13, 2013
Above-- Spent incurring debt
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43222 Oct 13, 2013
Homeland security act, spying on Americans -- when did that start?
What governmental entity passed this legislation and approved the spying?
What TWO parties comprise that governmental entity?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat Communist stealing America freedoms.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#43223 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The cost of the Obama Christmas vacation (according to Travel Magazine) was $4 million. I am sure that he wouldn't mind if you just took that $3 million extra that you stated and put it in your pocket. I don't think that you are dumb enough not to know the requirements of staff that travel with him and every preceeding President. Why is it you were never concerned with any other President's travel expense? I don't ever hear about any of those. Anyhow, it is what it is. Aren't you glad that he decided not to spend Christmas in Kenya?
Here ya go ding bat, read it and weep.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#43225 Oct 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
1. Presidents do not spend government money, congress does that.
So--- all those people who constantly rant about Obama spending money or Bush spending money are talking out their ass.
2. With that FACT established , lets look at money spent during Bush Administration (by CONGRESS), starting Sept 2001 and ending sept 2009. Yes, I know Obama was inaugurated in Jan 2009 , so we can go back and interpolate if you wish, but that will not change my point. The difference is 6.093 trillion dollars. Subtract 1.6 trillion from that amount for interest paid on the pre existing debt of 5.8 trillion and you get $4.493 trillion dollars during those 8 years.
Now lets look at the money spent during Obama's tenure (by CONGRESS) from Sept 2009 until the present. The difference is $4.16 trillion dollars. Now subtract 1.8 trillion dollars for interest paid on the pre existing debt of 11.9 trillion and you get $2.366 trillion dollars (spent by CONGRESS during Obama's tenure)
Soo ? 1. You are FOS about presidents spending money. 2. You are FOS about more being spent during Obama's tenure.
Now lecture everyone about math.
<quoted text>
You're a fool.How much do you think Obama will spend in the next three years? He's already outspent Bush in five years.So, it is Obama who presents the budget to Congress.So, who's budget is that? The Easter Bunny's? You have elevated the art of arrogance to typical democrat levels.By the way, recall what the deficit was the day before Obama took office? What do you think it is now? Now lecture someone else, Professor Dimwit.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#43226 Oct 13, 2013
Your maggot democrat masters already rejected a fair compromise, blockhead.Let what happens, be on you and your Ilk.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#43227 Oct 13, 2013
The problem is that Obama has how many years left in office? So any idiot on here that can say Bush out spent him is wrong. The guy isn't OUT OF OFFICE yet. Therefore you can not compare his spending to Bush, even though he has surpassed it now. BUT we will wait and see if he doesn't spend another dime. Remember people he has till 2016 to spend.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#43228 Oct 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what good a "posture" would do?
The affordable health care act was passed by congress. No dictatorship, but republicans sure wish they could defy what our system allowed for.
Looks like our"system"allows the House , along with a democrat controlled Senate and Executive office, to send America into a financial tailspin.The House sent a compromise to the President, which would have put this off for six months, but was refused.Extending the debt ceiling for six months, certainly doesn't seem like holding America"hostage"to me.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43229 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Barry Black says, we should all quit the insanity, lose the pride, and work together.
Since you posted the comment, we are looking for you to begin this process.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#43230 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you posted the comment, we are looking for you to begin this process.
Who is"we"? The democratic party? Do you have any idea who Barry Black is?
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

#43231 Oct 13, 2013
Vets March on DC & Carry BARRY-cades from Memorials to White House.

They should have taken more then the Barry-cades.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#43232 Oct 13, 2013
Obama says,"raise my debt ceiling, or else", I will spend America to Utopia! Food stamps,! Free phones! Free medical care(paid for by suckers)!! Middle class? We don't need no stinkin'middle class!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43233 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who is"we"? The democratic party? Do you have any idea who Barry Black is?
No, I didn't at the time of the postinging, but I do now. I think I had him confused with Barry Bonds, another 7th Day Adventist black man. Sorry.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43234 Oct 13, 2013
Waco, would you spell check 'postinging' for me. Somehow it doesn't look right.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43235 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obama says,"raise my debt ceiling, or else", I will spend America to Utopia! Food stamps,! Free phones! Free medical care(paid for by suckers)!! Middle class? We don't need no stinkin'middle class!
It is becoming apparent that you and Taxpayer have a plan that you haven't revealed to us yet.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43236 Oct 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Didn't someone imply recently on here that you said one time that you are receiving disablity checks from the government. Is that true?
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

#43237 Oct 13, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that the brave men who fought in WWII would like to see the WWII memorial before they die? Do you think this may just be a good way to thank them for their bravery, and committed service?
What do people like you know of brave men when all your government wants to do is steal from them.
They will see their memorial with or without your communism government permission. I am sure they would choose their pay before parks. I am sure they would choose their bothers in arms get a decent burial before parks. And being a Vietnam Vet I am sure I would rather fight defending freedom then to allow myself to be arrested by your gestapo police and fascist government.

I went half-way around the world to defend this country from people that think just like you and the other twit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scat 2 hr deandrehayes1 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 4 hr Belmont Resident 2
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... 22 hr insiderpaul 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) Wed james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs Wed inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed chalk boy 238
•••
•••
•••