Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42851 Oct 4, 2013
Old Hat wrote:
Let me ask all of you geniuses something. I saw someplace to-day that it would take $50,000 from every American to fix the debt. How do we go about raising that kind of money.
That is simple, take the freeloader both foreign and domestic off the government pacifier. Our forefathers learned that they did not need a King. They were self-sufficient.
From talking to people that call themselves Americans, I do not think they are ignorant. They want to be on the government pacifier. One gentleman said he voted for Obama because he wanted his kid to have heath insurance.
His daughter has 2 kids no husband, his 3 sonís one is in jail for drugs, the other two are just lane and lazy. He wants the government to take care of them. He wants you and I to pay for it. The only way I can see to fix this is to take the pacifier away from the freeloaders. Make them stand on their own. They will be better for it.
They may learn what being an American is.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42852 Oct 4, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simple, take the freeloader both foreign and domestic off the government pacifier. Our forefathers learned that they did not need a King. They were self-sufficient.
From talking to people that call themselves Americans, I do not think they are ignorant. They want to be on the government pacifier. One gentleman said he voted for Obama because he wanted his kid to have heath insurance.
His daughter has 2 kids no husband, his 3 sonís one is in jail for drugs, the other two are just lane and lazy. He wants the government to take care of them. He wants you and I to pay for it. The only way I can see to fix this is to take the pacifier away from the freeloaders. Make them stand on their own. They will be better for it.
They may learn what being an American is.
Americans are despised worldwide.In many parts of the world, we are considered to be cowards.This country has devolved into a virtual communist state, where a person has to be careful of what they say, lest the"political correctness"police get them.
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42853 Oct 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Americans are despised worldwide.In many parts of the world, we are considered to be cowards.This country has devolved into a virtual communist state, where a person has to be careful of what they say, lest the"political correctness"police get them.
100 percent correct. I went in the service in 1981 and retired in 2011. In that 30 year span I saw that first hand even in a military world. I don't know how many times in those last years I was called on the carpet for being to harsh in some of my statements while giving on old fashioned ass chewing. Now I never said anything to anyone mean spirited yet I was not gentle enough or I was too insulting. We have become the land of the offended.
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42854 Oct 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
A school here in America, says that a policeman can't drop his kid off at school in uniform, as the uniform is"scary"Land of the brave? ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
If I were that policeman I would tell them to call someone less scary the next time they are held at gunpoint. What the hell is that anyway. When I was a kid one of my Dad's friends was a cop. I loved it when he would come by in uniform. No fear of it at all. I will bet in this case the kids are not scared of the uniform but some of the weed smoking, child molesting teachers are terrified. He needs to go straight to the school board with that shit. In an age where school shootings are getting common and most schools want a police officer on campus it just don't make sense. I will bet it is one or two teachers with some shady shit going on.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42855 Oct 4, 2013
Where is that school and when did they say that?
waco1909 wrote:
A school here in America, says that a policeman can't drop his kid off at school in uniform, as the uniform is"scary"Land of the brave? ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
stopthegop

Barnardsville, NC

#42856 Oct 4, 2013
Anyone but a republican especially the stupidteapartiers
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42857 Oct 4, 2013
Post a link, Waco. I will be glad to write them. We all should.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42858 Oct 4, 2013
Here are some examples of the welfare to the rich who are also legislators:

Sen Jon Tester D Montanna $232,000 in subsidies welfare
Chuck Grassley R Iowa $250,000 in subsidies welfare
Blanch Lambert
alias Senator Blanch Lincoln $715,000 in subsidies welfare
Marion Berry D Ark $$2,400,000 in subsidies welfare
Robert Adderhold R Ala $66, 891 in subsidies welfare
Ktristi Noem R SD $503, 751 in subsidies welfare
Doug LaMalfa R Cal $1,710,385 in subsidies welfare
Lynda Lucas wife of
Frank Lucal R Okla $40,613 in subsidies welfare
David Valadas R Cal $185, 724 in subsidies welfare
Vivki Hartzler R Mo $516,000 in subsidies welfare
Randy Neugebauer R Tx $ 4,321 in subsidies welfare
Marlin Stiutem R Ind $ 196, 268 in subsidies welfare
Mac Thornberry R Tx $29, 774 in subsidies welfare
Susan Dagget wife of Michel Bennet D Cal $22,789 in subsidies
Chuck Grassleuy R Iowa $327,246 in subsidies welfare
Orrin Hatch $49, 722 in subsidies welfare

Why is welfare to the rich just hunky dory but food stamps for a hungry child is bad? What is your objection to cutting out welfare period, starting with the most expensive welfare queens?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, They are fighting for Americans. To stop you communist minded thieves from steal what we have worked for.
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42859 Oct 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Here are some examples of the welfare to the rich who are also legislators:
Sen Jon Tester D Montanna $232,000 in subsidies welfare
Chuck Grassley R Iowa $250,000 in subsidies welfare
Blanch Lambert
alias Senator Blanch Lincoln $715,000 in subsidies welfare
Marion Berry D Ark $$2,400,000 in subsidies welfare
Robert Adderhold R Ala $66, 891 in subsidies welfare
Ktristi Noem R SD $503, 751 in subsidies welfare
Doug LaMalfa R Cal $1,710,385 in subsidies welfare
Lynda Lucas wife of
Frank Lucal R Okla $40,613 in subsidies welfare
David Valadas R Cal $185, 724 in subsidies welfare
Vivki Hartzler R Mo $516,000 in subsidies welfare
Randy Neugebauer R Tx $ 4,321 in subsidies welfare
Marlin Stiutem R Ind $ 196, 268 in subsidies welfare
Mac Thornberry R Tx $29, 774 in subsidies welfare
Susan Dagget wife of Michel Bennet D Cal $22,789 in subsidies
Chuck Grassleuy R Iowa $327,246 in subsidies welfare
Orrin Hatch $49, 722 in subsidies welfare
Why is welfare to the rich just hunky dory but food stamps for a hungry child is bad? What is your objection to cutting out welfare period, starting with the most expensive welfare queens?
<quoted text>
Because the rich political elite are so important. They must have more and more. If a middle class or poor child goes hungry they say oh well the parents should get a better job. JFK said that "if a society cannot help the many that are poor then it cannot save the few who are rich" What the hell happened?
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42860 Oct 4, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
Post a link, Waco. I will be glad to write them. We all should.
Start writing:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/cop-told-not-to-w...

Location hidden

#42861 Oct 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Where is that school and when did they say that?
<quoted text>
Was in Arizona, the school superintendent has since apologized.Was yesterday, I believe.

Location hidden

#42862 Oct 4, 2013
Credit card company, subsidiary of visa,I think, told a gun store in Charlotte, the country's largest, to go get fkd, they couldn't do business with them, as they sold guns.Of course, after four years, and with"gun"in the stores name, I don't know how it snuck up on them.This destroyed the stores extensive online business, at a bad time.Brainwashing? Yeah, people who own guns are bad people, apparently only people who get guns illegally are good people.Bunch of dumbasses.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42863 Oct 4, 2013
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42864 Oct 4, 2013
These folks do not live in the real world. Good to see them crawfishing.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Was in Arizona, the school superintendent has since apologized.Was yesterday, I believe.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42865 Oct 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
These folks do not live in the real world. Good to see them crawfishing.
<quoted text>
I agree. I would not call Gov. Jan Brewer the most rational of individuals.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42866 Oct 5, 2013
Marlin Stuzman ,Republikan -Ind, has been able to verbalize the mystery of the republican shut down:
"We're not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."
There you have it folks. No plan, no stated objective, no strategy , no purpose-- just a painful and costly shut down. Republikans, the party of stupid.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42867 Oct 5, 2013
Opps. I misspelled Marlin Stutzman's, name again.
Stutzman , Republikan-Ind., is the one of the republikans who voted to end food stamp welfare to the poor. Then Stutzamn voted to give himself $196,268 in subsidy welfare. His recent words explain that apparent conflict: "We have to get something out of this." If we give money to the poor, that is less money for the rich. Makes perfect sense to a republikan.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42868 Oct 5, 2013
The republican ransom notes deny that they are holding the USA hostage.

Location hidden

#42869 Oct 5, 2013
Let's clear this up for y'all.If you can destroy a thing, you can control a thing.Let's see if Obama is too good to negotiate in six months.I am ready to destroy Obamacare, and this economy As well.Obamacare is nothing more than Redistribution of Wealth.If the govt.wants to give all Americans health care, I'M ALL FOR IT! Get out of all foreign countries, cut NASA, cut defense, and throw anybody who overcharges the govt., in jail.USE THE MONEY SAVED, give the uninsured HEALTH CARE! I don't think the guy up the street should be financially trapped paying for someone elses medical.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42870 Oct 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Let's clear this up for y'all.If you can destroy a thing, you can control a thing.Let's see if Obama is too good to negotiate in six months.I am ready to destroy Obamacare, and this economy As well.Obamacare is nothing more than Redistribution of Wealth.If the govt.wants to give all Americans health care, I'M ALL FOR IT! Get out of all foreign countries, cut NASA, cut defense, and throw anybody who overcharges the govt., in jail.USE THE MONEY SAVED, give the uninsured HEALTH CARE! I don't think the guy up the street should be financially trapped paying for someone elses medical.
Could you briefly tell us about the Republican Health Care Plan? Is their plan more affordable and does not financially trap the guy up the street? Tell us the Republican alternative proposal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dining recommendations Jan 13 hungry 2
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Jan 12 Amber 8
Plug me in (Jul '17) Jan 12 Amber 6
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? (Apr '17) Jan 12 Jenb343 49
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Jan 12 Amber 80
Need boy, girl, bud Jan 12 Amber 5
# boycott NFL Jan 12 Truthdude 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance