“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42773 Oct 1, 2013
Somehow Allen I don't think you're really happy for me.Call it a hunch.
Voter

Gastonia, NC

#42774 Oct 1, 2013
Gooooooooooo Ted Cruz. Keep that government shut down. We should elect some more foreigners. That Canadian is good.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42775 Oct 1, 2013
Allen you know, I worked for the p.o. for twenty years.Before that, five years at Teledyne Exploration , and before that six years at the Southland Corporation, and two years in the army.I tell you this, since we're so close.....
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42776 Oct 1, 2013
Lets find out. Stop paying defense contractors, that should hurt even more people as workers are laid off. Stop paying the cops, firemen, teachers, public utility workers, highway patrol, the governor, health department-- hell just fire all of them. Meat inspections stopped today. That's ok, I don't eat a lot of meat anyway and its probably a good idea to avoid meat until this is over because then you might really need Obamacare. Let the kids sit home all day watching TV, if a fire starts , heck just let it burn and all the cops do is write down what happened anyway--who needs them?. Lets close the court system and empty out the prisons, dump toxic waste into the water system .. I think we should continue this for at least another month and default on debt. That will really bring about economic ruin to the US and world. Lets all just also shoot ourselves in both feet to show how obstinate we are. This self destructive behavior thing is really a trip, especially for republikans. Give them all the fun they want. We can just burn books for heat this winter. Wheeeeee!!
Independent wrote:
Let each side stick to their guns. Don't budge. Let the shutdown continue & see how it turns out. What's the worst that can happen.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42777 Oct 1, 2013
Can't wait for the debt ceiling.
Observer

Gastonia, NC

#42778 Oct 1, 2013
Looks like Texas has had it with Cruz
http://www.newswest9.com/story/23580030/recen...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42779 Oct 1, 2013
LOOKS like Texas democrats have had it with Cruz.The rest of us are just fine with him.
Observer

Gastonia, NC

#42780 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
LOOKS like Texas democrats have had it with Cruz.The rest of us are just fine with him.
Can you remember the last time the editorials in a Texas newspaper criticized a Republican?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42781 Oct 1, 2013
Yes, I can.Perry was criticized several times, along with others.Remember, there ARE SEVERAL MILLION DEMOCRATS in Texas, especially Houston and San Antonio areas...believe it or not, Texas is actually a two party state....
Observer

Gastonia, NC

#42782 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes, I can.Perry was criticized several times, along with others.Remember, there ARE SEVERAL MILLION DEMOCRATS in Texas, especially Houston and San Antonio areas...believe it or not, Texas is actually a two party state....
Tom DeLay took care of the 2 party system in Texas in 1992. The last Democrat to carry the state in a Presidential election was Jimmy Carter in 1976 after Watergate.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42783 Oct 1, 2013
Voter wrote:
Gooooooooooo Ted Cruz. Keep that government shut down. We should elect some more foreigners. That Canadian is good.
Like obama.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42784 Oct 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets find out. Stop paying defense contractors, that should hurt even more people as workers are laid off. Stop paying the cops, firemen, teachers, public utility workers, highway patrol, the governor, health department-- hell just fire all of them. Meat inspections stopped today. That's ok, I don't eat a lot of meat anyway and its probably a good idea to avoid meat until this is over because then you might really need Obamacare. Let the kids sit home all day watching TV, if a fire starts , heck just let it burn and all the cops do is write down what happened anyway--who needs them?. Lets close the court system and empty out the prisons, dump toxic waste into the water system .. I think we should continue this for at least another month and default on debt. That will really bring about economic ruin to the US and world. Lets all just also shoot ourselves in both feet to show how obstinate we are. This self destructive behavior thing is really a trip, especially for republikans. Give them all the fun they want. We can just burn books for heat this winter. Wheeeeee!!
<quoted text>
We have saved 300 mil, Already go go go shut down.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42785 Oct 1, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats and republicans alike passed Obamacare into law in 2010. Republicans in congress have wasted time and money trying to defund it. And what about the time and money that has been wasted on immigration reform or gun control. Truth is we have an over paid, do nothing, spiteful, racist congress. Congress controls how government money is spent but, I guess you blame the POTUS.
No all we have is a fascist criminals running the country.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42786 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
With a deeply divided electorate, laws can't be passed.Our forefathers recognized the potential tyranny of a slight majority.Dens don't want to negotiate? Fine.Don't.Shut it down, keep it shut down.I'm self-employed,I don't get a thing from the communist American govt.....
What? Ua! Sounds good to me.
Zundapp

Lenoir, NC

#42787 Oct 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom DeLay took care of the 2 party system in Texas in 1992. The last Democrat to carry the state in a Presidential election was Jimmy Carter in 1976 after Watergate.
Whats your point? Millions voted for the dem candidate in Texas in 2012.As a matter of fact,I seem to recall a dem from Texas,as president,pushing through the civil rights act.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42788 Oct 1, 2013
Actually, more like losing that much per day.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No all we have is a fascist criminals running the country.
Naysayer

Gastonia, NC

#42789 Oct 1, 2013
Changed my mind. Got insurance. 3 months ago I called my health insurance company to see if I could get coverage with a higher deduction & a lower premium. They said no. To-day I got it. Was paying $535.00 for me & 3 kids. Now $375.00 I work for a small business and they did not offer insurance to their employees. They have been railing against Obama Care. When I announced the coverage they offered to pay $100.00 a month towards it & the same for all employees who get insurance. I am in shock. Thank you God.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42790 Oct 1, 2013
WOW.You sure got in quick! That's amazing! I'm happy for you.So far, I can't get through.Yep Can't get through.Funny, you getting through so fast.Almost like you're a damn liar.And to think, they said younger people would be paying more.Well, maybe I can get through tomorrow...
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42791 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen you know, I worked for the p.o. for twenty years.Before that, five years at Teledyne Exploration , and before that six years at the Southland Corporation, and two years in the army.I tell you this, since we're so close.....
Waco man, was just pushing your buttons this morning. I am happy for you. Welcome to NC, glad you're doing well for yourself. Hope you have many good years here, but I still don't like your politics. LoL

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42792 Oct 1, 2013
Damn Allen I can't believe you said that.But, sure appreciate that.You know me, my politics are liable to change minute by minute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 20 hr susanblange 406
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Tue Brian_G 1,909
Papa Sammy's Pizza Mon Flagger 8
A real butcher near Mt. Holly? Mon Flagger 5
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Mon Damn shame 34
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web