Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42331 Sep 7, 2013
"100" ....North Carolina, like anything else, is what you choose to make of it.I adjusted, and I'm from Texas,a state I dearly miss.Met some very good people here, including an army sniper who was shot multiple times, and that's a true thing.The rest of the people here are mainly fine.Glad I met them. Topix, as I said before, is famous for jerks.I have a moron on Topix who pretends to be me, thinks its funny to make horrific comments using my name.What the hell, I keep at it.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#42332 Sep 8, 2013
"It took a brave man to be a coward in the red army." Joseph Stalin
waco1909 wrote:
The Battle of Kursk was as horrific as tank battle as can be imagined.When the Russians ran out of ammo they rammed the Nazi tanks.Retreat was discouraged, but by then the war had become a war of racial extermination. The entire industrial output of nations, designed for mass killing.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#42333 Sep 8, 2013
35 students per class and no money for supplies, all so McCrory and Tilles can give their administrative staff huge raises. Eliminate unemployment benefits for NC natives who cannot find a job and then create a jobs bill for --ILLEGAL ALIENS. Take money from internet gambling interests and then replace the elections board which was investigating the illegal "contributions".
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42334 Sep 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
35 students per class and no money for supplies, all so McCrory and Tilles can give their administrative staff huge raises. Eliminate unemployment benefits for NC natives who cannot find a job and then create a jobs bill for --ILLEGAL ALIENS. Take money from internet gambling interests and then replace the elections board which was investigating the illegal "contributions".
Exactly part of my original post. We need to concentrate on AMERICA!
We have neglected our education system far too long. We have turned our backs on the working people that serve as the very spine of this nation. We have for many years focused on getting rich and allowing corporate greed to control all. That is why I speak of using caution on going to war. War has become a corporate venture. This cycle will continue. Sometimes I think it is a well planned strategy to destroy the foundation of the country from within. Put people out of work....deny unemployment....take their homes...the greedy are in control. It is time for people to stop caving in and fight back...elect regular people to office.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#42335 Sep 8, 2013
Berger, Tillis, McCrory, and company may have been people at one time. Now they are only ALEC representatives. The bills they present and sign are almost exact copies of what ALEC lobbyist present. Elections are supposed to select REPRESENTATIVES of the voting public, not crooks and thieves working for highest bidder lobbyist. In my humble opinion, the fresh fruit voters thought they were getting turned out to be rotten lemons.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42337 Sep 8, 2013
It as if America has fallen into the Twilight Zone. First, we have a (Less than) Million Muslim march coming up this Wednesday, September 11. Second, we have the United States Senate voting to aid jihadi terroristÂ’s al-Qaeda in Syria on Wednesday. Finally, we're getting the word that known Benghazi liar and National Security Adviser Susan Rice will brief Congress on Syria. These people are not Americans they are our enemies. If left to their advice will insure American Freedom and liberty will be remove from the face of the planet.
Jenny

Forest City, NC

#42338 Sep 8, 2013
This Country Is Doomed
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#42339 Sep 9, 2013
It appears as if the finishing touches are getting ready to be added to our bankruptcy. BORROWING another trillion dollars or so to waste on blowing the hell out of Syrians to teach them that is wrong to kill Syrians has no economic, social or moral benefit to the USA. It also puts the USA in the position of violating international law and makes the USA subject to attacks from the international community to teach us not to violate international law. Military and financial giant China opposes this move. When we are attacked, who do you expect to BORROW the money from to protect ourselves? Right now, we are paying just over 40% of income tax collections on INTEREST on the national debt. Adding another couple of trillion for war and only a slight increase in interest rates will put that figure over 50% of tax collections. When that happens, we are done. NO MORE WAR WITHOUT TAX INCREASEDS TO PAY FOR IT,
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42340 Sep 9, 2013
America is dead. All that is left is the communist minded maggots feeding on its corpse.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42342 Sep 9, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
America is dead. All that is left is the communist minded maggots feeding on its corpse.

Well there boys, there you have it. What goes around, comes around and karma is a bitch. Welcome to hell.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#42343 Sep 9, 2013
And when there is no air strike, you will fault him for that, do you have your spin ready? Have you rehearsed it yet?
100 Missions

Winston Salem, NC

#42344 Sep 9, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Hell No! We gonna stand and win the fight!!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42345 Sep 10, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes Sir, we will stand and we will fight just as we always have, but there are no winners in war. I pray for a peaceful resolution.
Steven J

United States

#42346 Sep 10, 2013
I guess conversations evolve. Elaine Marshall.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42347 Sep 10, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
When? And what will you have when you are done.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42348 Sep 10, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir, we will stand and we will fight just as we always have, but there are no winners in war. I pray for a peaceful resolution.
Are you saying their were no winners April 19,1775?
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42349 Sep 10, 2013
Up until 1913 Americans kept all of their earnings. Despite this, we still had: schools, colleges, roads, vast railroads, streets, subways, the Army, Navy and the Marine Corps,( who managed to win 8 wars). Tell me again why We The People need to be extorted and homes and property stolen by a fascist government if we refuse to pay up?
Dang

Greer, SC

#42350 Sep 10, 2013
Norway's new government to reshape world's largest wealth fund

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:34pm IST

* Conservatives-led coalition wins election in Norway

* Norway has the world's biggest SWF with $750 billion

* Conservatives, Progress Party open to infrastructure investments

* Conservatives open to idea of splitting fund in 2

* Progress Party wants to break off 3 smaller funds, spend more
The world is waking up, let's hope.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42351 Sep 10, 2013
Americans seem to be taking sides against one another, like never before, or at least since the Civil War.
100 Missions

Winston Salem, NC

#42352 Sep 10, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking war. I was talking about putting America on the track. The economy, education, leaders with some damn sense. The fight for America can be won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty Pat is in trouble! 7 hr wtf 3
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC 10 hr Carolina fan 7
lgbt party Wed Garry Wallace 1
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. May 2 Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) May 2 Andy 14
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) May 2 India Mercad 176
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) May 2 India Mercad 305
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages