Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42163 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Dang"didn't make that post.I'd have thought a discerning individual such as yourself would have noticed that fact.
I am relatively new to the games being played on here. I will be a better observor in the future. If Dang didn't do it, I apologize

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42164 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am relatively new to the games being played on here. I will be a better observor in the future. If Dang didn't do it, I apologize
I told you once about the name stealers.That's why i sign in, they can't copy my avatar.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42165 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco is the game player. He'll sign in but he'll also use and steal other monikers too, just to be a clown and accuse other posters for being trolls.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42166 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tried to access the War is on the Horizon web site and it is "Temporarily Unavailable" that I define as being "shut down.' Right wingers love to make a controversy over something that is now being controlled, but nonetheless, try to make it a big issue to fit their government conspiracy mind set. How about it, Taxpayer?
You need to learn to use a computer. I just tried it and it is there. I know you communist minded fools do not want the truth, about yourselves but you’re mentally challenged. Like Ayo Kimathi.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42167 Aug 24, 2013
This is the type of people that are taking over our government.
Ayo Kimathi works for the DHS. As a federal employee, his job is obtaining “weapons and ammunition for his employer, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,” otherwise known as ICE.
But Kimathi has a side job. His own website is called “War on the Horizon.” There, he preaches hatred against homosexuals and whites and is literally preparing for what he believes to be the coming race war in America. Because he works for the federal government as he does with ICE (which focuses on law enforcement activities), in order to have an extracurricular activity like he does, he needs to obtain permission from his superiors. This he did by telling them that “his anti-white, anti-homosexual site,‘War is on the Horizon,’ was just an entertainment site.
If he would have been white and a member of the KK? and said the same, Would he been treated the same.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42168 Aug 24, 2013
I like the Goofy Old Party moniker because it fits so well.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time to change the Republican Party from the Grand Old Party (GOP) to the Government Conspiracy Party (GCP) because it suits them so well. Most cannot go for 5 minutes without bringing up some 'government conspiracy' story. Take your Paranoid medicine.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#42169 Aug 24, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn to use a computer. I just tried it and it is there. I know you communist minded fools do not want the truth, about yourselves but you’re mentally challenged. Like Ayo Kimathi.
Why don't you give us the link, then? You can go to the page of the site, but when you try to enter it says "Temporarily unavailable". Again, put on the link and let's see the content of the site. Did you try to enter? Probably not.
anon

Marion, NC

#42170 Aug 24, 2013
Hagan 2014
No More Hagan

Henderson, NV

#42171 Aug 25, 2013
anon wrote:
Hagan 2014
Do Not Vote Hagan 2014. Hagan's Another Bev Purdue. Always on vacation, compliments of the taxpayers and misrepresenting the voters.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42172 Aug 25, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Another standard response from the right wing.What was taken out of context? Be clear and specific.
You clearly took the statement out of context. The rest of the post that was written with that particular statement points to the fact that TSF was attempting to demonize the republicans states for not expanding Medicaid while putting democrats on a pedestal for helping the elderly and children. A common prop (sympathy for others) used by politicians to push their agenda. In short, political affiliation is irrelevant, you can't spend what you don't have.

To expand that point, we all should be aware that our government is broke....how can the government offer any monetary subsidies that they themselves don't have. This expansion would increase taxes on the already strained tax base. This would only push more people into poverty in the long run

North Carolina and other states that "opted out" did the right thing. Medicaid needs to be restructured not expanded. It is another government plan for the poverty stricken that has failed those that it intended to help because government themselves continue to interfere.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42173 Aug 25, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly took the statement out of context. The rest of the post that was written with that particular statement points to the fact that TSF was attempting to demonize the republicans states for not expanding Medicaid while putting democrats on a pedestal for helping the elderly and children. A common prop (sympathy for others) used by politicians to push their agenda. In short, political affiliation is irrelevant, you can't spend what you don't have.
To expand that point, we all should be aware that our government is broke....how can the government offer any monetary subsidies that they themselves don't have. This expansion would increase taxes on the already strained tax base. This would only push more people into poverty in the long run
North Carolina and other states that "opted out" did the right thing. Medicaid needs to be restructured not expanded. It is another government plan for the poverty stricken that has failed those that it intended to help because government themselves continue to interfere.
What is your suggestion to change the Medicaid/Medicare system? Should funding be significantly reduced, or maybe be cut out altogether and if so, what happens to those who currently depend on it, primarily the elderly and young children? Are there other areas in our nation of greater concern than funding for the well being of our citizens?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42174 Aug 25, 2013
Republikans are demonizing themselves by crushing the poor , disabed, sick & unemployed but continuing and even increasing welfare to the rich.
Yes, our nation teeters on the verge of insolvency. Republikans want to borrow more money to start another war when they plan to shut down the government and not even pay the soldiers. Can anyone see a problem there? Republikans are the main cause of our insolvency. Tax breaks for the rich is not an economic plan, its just Christmas for the rich. Naturally, what has already failed on a national basis is being implemented in NC. We are already seeing the results of the republican regressive's work with increasing unemployment..
We are already seeing the republikan results with companies marking NC off the list of consideration for investment. Contrary to repulikan belief , ignorance, squalor, political turmoil , dirty air, polluted water and voter suppression do not attract industry. It creates uncertainty and uncertainty implies risks to investments.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42175 Aug 25, 2013
Republikans have allowed right wing nut extremist to take over their party and create a brand of stupidity , expressed and lamented by national republican leaders like Bobby Jindal.
In NC, the stupidity effect is on steroids. consider:
1. NC legislators attempted to pass a law eliminating religious freedom in NC by the establishment of a government religion. Apparently they were unaware that is against the US constitution and religious freedom was the primary reason this country was established.
2. NC legislators pass a law against rising sea levels. There , we fixed it.
3. NC legislators try to pass a law against tits.
and imprison women who allowed them to show.
4. NC legislators pass a law against democracy which attempts to keep young people and college students in particular from voting.
5. NC legislators pass laws allowing them to steal local government assets.
6. NC legislators waste time passing laws allowing possum dropping which has already cost NC $73,000 in legal fees defending that state action.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42176 Aug 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans have allowed right wing nut extremist to take over their party and create a brand of stupidity , expressed and lamented by national republican leaders like Bobby Jindal.
1. NC legislators attempted to pass a law eliminating religious freedom in NC by the establishment of a government religion. Apparently they were unaware that is against the US constitution and religious freedom was the primary reason this country was established.
4. NC legislators pass a law against democracy which attempts to keep young people and college students in particular from voting.
6. NC legislators waste time passing laws allowing possum dropping which has already cost NC $73,000 in legal fees defending that state action.
WOW, all I needed to read was "right wing" and "eliminating religious". Sounds like a contradiction to me.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42177 Aug 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
I'm sorry, but this entire post is just hilarious. "tits", I've heard about thousands of NC mother's going to jail, thousands of students can't vote, OMG what will they do? MAYBE, but doubtful, follow the voting laws ALREADY on the books for students. I see government assets disappearing by the second into that "dark hole" everyone's talking about. I thought "possum dropping" was something you had to wipe your rearend after???

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42178 Aug 25, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is your suggestion to change the Medicaid/Medicare system? Should funding be significantly reduced, or maybe be cut out altogether and if so, what happens to those who currently depend on it, primarily the elderly and young children? Are there other areas in our nation of greater concern than funding for the well being of our citizens?
First and foremost lets begin by reeling in the Medicaid fraud, waste and abuse problems. The Government Accountability Office estimates the national cost in waste and abuse is $34 billion annually.

Second give the individual States more control. States have limited control over program design, eligibility, benefit levels, copayments or percentage of income payments. States have been restricted from making Medicaid changes under what is known as “maintenance of effort rules".

Privatize the funding. The private sector does everything better than the public sector.

Thomas Sowell said it best when he said "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."

Since those that legislate aren't affected by the plans and programs they implement, what do they have to loose?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42179 Aug 25, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009/11/28... Interesting, what county do you live in??????
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42180 Aug 25, 2013
The NC republican Soviet style attack on the voting rights of young people and students will hopefully not actually stop them from voting as the republican fascist planned.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but this entire post is just hilarious. "tits", I've heard about thousands of NC mother's going to jail, thousands of students can't vote, OMG what will they do? MAYBE, but doubtful, follow the voting laws ALREADY on the books for students. I see government assets disappearing by the second into that "dark hole" everyone's talking about. I thought "possum dropping" was something you had to wipe your rearend after???
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42181 Aug 25, 2013
For once we agree. It is a contradiction but the republikans are too stupid to realize it. In their religious zealotry, they try to pass a law making an official state religion without even considering that it threatens the freedom to practice the very religion that they want to protect. In the misguided republikan effort to "protect marriage" they codify religion into civil law without even considering that this also threatens freedom of religion and separation of church and state. I too oppose gay marriage, but my opposition isn't so emotionally overpowering that it makes abandon commons sense and threaten religious freedom.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, all I needed to read was "right wing" and "eliminating religious". Sounds like a contradiction to me.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42182 Aug 25, 2013
I live in Caldwell , which has been run by republikans for the last 50+ years.

Caldwell unemployment is 10.3% National average unemployment 7.4%
Caldwell has 39% more average rate of unemployment than the national average

Caldwell has an average household income of $37,000 per year
The national average household income is $50, 502
Caldwell has an average household income 36% LOWER than the national average.

With Caldwell having 39% more average rate of unemployment and those who ARE working making on an average of 36% less money, and republikans running the county, what does that say about the wisdom of electing republikans?
Dang wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/interac tive/2009/11/28/us/20091128-fo odstamps.html?_r=0 Interesting, what county do you live in??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blow you ACL out Cam Newton 1 hr COLDHARDTRUTH 3
randy dale adkins fireman sends nude's 2 hr cock blocker 2
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 3 hr pope 552
What is the best little town in North Carolina? (May '08) 4 hr Justin 169
united air temp scam Feb 4 Becky 1
Kyle Fleischmann (May '11) Feb 3 Omg 9
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Feb 3 Disintegrating IBM 296
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages