Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41513 Aug 8, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
See....I am not a damn Hitler. I hate no one in reality. I just want to clean this damn mess up to make a great place for my kids and grand kids. I don't give a damn about skin color or sexual orientation.....my concern is where someone stands. I will gladly and have done so in the past rally with blacks if their cause was just..... same thing on gay rights.....a gay man has the same right to earn a living with all the rights that I do...my fight is with the shit bags that are destroying this country from within.
I say again.Take back control of the streets, take back control of the PRISONS.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41514 Aug 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Pat McCrory put it to a vote and it passed by a majority. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it a Democrat Governor named Beverly Purdue that in Sept. 2011 said:
"I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover."
So she essentially she suggested skipping right past all voter rights regardless of party affiliation to insure her parties agenda was pushed through.
OMG! Why have I heard nothing of this? That's OUTRAGEOUS!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41515 Aug 8, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You are only half correct, my sense of sympathy hardly never kicks in either. I agree with RCI's assessment of the problem and as far as his/her suggestion of a solution, I may not agree 100% but it's better than telling everyone how great they are, how everyone's a winner, and how everyone receives a trophy for sitting on their a$$es doing nothing!
How the hell did the current fad of"everyone is a winner"get into this? That's just another idea from the Political Correctness Nazis, whose job it is, is to stop people from thinking with any degree of originality.Gov ernment Approved Thoughts Only!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41516 Aug 8, 2013
Ex-NC Gov Perdue closed her campaign accounts which had amassed $1.2M before she decided not to run for re-election in 2012. She gave herself $800K,$200K to the writers of her autobiography,$120 to charities, and the remaining $80K to attorneys and campaign staff.
ZERO, ZIP, NOTHING went to the Commucrat party or even back to the people who made the original donations!
Way to go Bev, way to support those who had previously supported you! The Commucrat party, what more can you say?
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#41517 Aug 8, 2013
"take back control of the streets and prisons" :
You are correct! That is step number one. But the way we have been doing sure as hell is not working. The thugs are proud of their status. The police have no clue. Make the prisons a pure living hell not a damn vacation. As far as the streets as I said put boots on the ground and tell the police to take some time off. The thugs rein of power and their cocky ass attitudes will go up in smoke literally.
Take a look at some mugshots.....under my idea those smurking bastards would be in tears if they are caught and lucky enough to live. BTW as said before this applies to all races....don't give a damn about color. Set yourself up as a thug and pay the price.
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#41518 Aug 8, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Ex-NC Gov Perdue closed her campaign accounts which had amassed $1.2M before she decided not to run for re-election in 2012. She gave herself $800K,$200K to the writers of her autobiography,$120 to charities, and the remaining $80K to attorneys and campaign staff.
ZERO, ZIP, NOTHING went to the Commucrat party or even back to the people who made the original donations!
Way to go Bev, way to support those who had previously supported you! The Commucrat party, what more can you say?
Can anyone name the last time NC had a Governor that wasn't a piece of crap? Seems that is all that gets elected here. Easley damn near went to prison along with his arrogant wife. It is only a matter of time before McCroy shows his true crook colors as well. Good ole NC home of the good ole boy network!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41519 Aug 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Pat McCrory put it to a vote and it passed by a majority. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it a Democrat Governor named Beverly Purdue that in Sept. 2011 said:
"I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover."
So she essentially she suggested skipping right past all voter rights regardless of party affiliation to insure her parties agenda was pushed through.
The Republican plan with voter ID law will fail in the mid term election just as it did in 2012 in the Presidential election. What you fail to realize is that with the obvious targets of minorities, elderly, the poor and college students to discourage their votes, is that you have given them more inspiration to vote, and they will. The obvious attacks against these groups will blow up in the faces of Governor McCroy and the Republican Legislature. When you see the long lines at the polls in the next election, make sure that these voters are there to remove Republican rule in NC. I want thank Republicans for failing to see North Carolinians will not tolerate their obvious tricks and lies.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41520 Aug 8, 2013
RCI wrote:
"take back control of the streets and prisons" :
You are correct! That is step number one. But the way we have been doing sure as hell is not working. The thugs are proud of their status. The police have no clue. Make the prisons a pure living hell not a damn vacation. As far as the streets as I said put boots on the ground and tell the police to take some time off. The thugs rein of power and their cocky ass attitudes will go up in smoke literally.
Take a look at some mugshots.....under my ideIa those smurking bastards would be in tears if they are caught and lucky enough to live. BTW as said before this applies to all races....don't give a damn about color. Set yourself up as a thug and pay the price.
Saw how the Russians control their prisons, on TV.....my my!!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41521 Aug 8, 2013
I really do not believe you are that stupid, so the only other possibility is that you are brainwashed . On board diagnostics just make the simple problems quicker to identify and less expensive to fix. Who builds the on board diagnostics? Who fixes the computers? When the ODC reads lean left bank , who decides what is causing that problem? That would be a diagnostic mechanic. When a turbocharger is bootstrapping, you don't need a computer to tell you that. You need someone who can figure out exactly what is causing it. So as usual, you are FOS with regards to mechanics and with regards for the need for competent technicians.
Voter ID is a non problem.. Vote buying on the other hand has recently been a HUGE problem tainting the outcome of elections. But because it was done by republikans, we just do not even mention that. So again, you are FOS with regards to the voter ID issue. Conscience speaking? What politicians of either party have a conscious?
Wanting to keep the status quo is the definition of a conservative. You ideas , definitions and perspectives are so conflicted, misinformed and illogical . I suppose another explanation for your problem is mental illness. But being republican, stupidity is also indicated, but in this case I think not..
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire mon fraire!
All mechanics now ARE glorified parts changers, long gone are the days where a mechanic actually diagnoses a problem! The idea of diagnostics today is the mechanic hooking the auto to the computer, the computer communicates with the ECM's & TCM's which communicate back and forth with the senors & sending units, the computer then tells the mechanic what the problem is, and the mechanic changes the part! The only reason the mechanic is forced to take a physics class is to justify the physics professor's job! That my friend is a waste of taxpayer money!
Most auto mechanics earn somewhere between $20-$30 an hour depending on their expierence and their employer, which is also in line with what the pencil pushers make, depending on their experience and employer as well.
The Voter ID bill wasn't passed to give anyone an advantage but rather to ensure a legal outcome. Why are the Commucrats so dead set against the bill, they LOVE to spend taxpayer money? Do they have something to hide? Is their guilty conscience speaking out loud?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41522 Aug 8, 2013
I have to say that you nailed the problem this time.
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone name the last time NC had a Governor that wasn't a piece of crap? Seems that is all that gets elected here. Easley damn near went to prison along with his arrogant wife. It is only a matter of time before McCroy shows his true crook colors as well. Good ole NC home of the good ole boy network!
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#41523 Aug 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
I have to say that you nailed the problem this time.
<quoted text>
People have said that Texas politics is bad....hell they don't hold a candle to NC. We have a 230 year history of following the lead of someone else. NC has not taken the first step in anything ..not ever. We elect people that are criminals or are total inept. Hunt in his last year in office ran up a debt as an act of vengance because he thought the republicans would win. Easley increased taxes and fees and then padded his pocket with it. There has to be someone in this state that is honest and has the balls to truly lead. As I said give good ole Pat time and he will show us his stuff too.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41524 Aug 8, 2013
Just the laughable possum dropping law has already cost NC over $74,000 because the state had to pay the legal fees of the challengers.
Think about the Ashville water supply lawsuit's legal costs with each attorney billing out $300 to even $800 dollars per hour and padding the time worked with the time , and expense, spent having dinner with other lawyers..
Think about the legal cost of challenges and appeals in the theft of Charlotte's airport before this fiasco is resolved.
Think about NC's coming legal cost of defending the states voter ID law . What is the occupation of most legislators and the governor?
The economy will certainly need to improve to support these reverse Robin Hood parasites. Re election obviously isn't one of their concerns right now. Emptying the the pockets of voters is their objective..
Will the voters remember? Yes and it will be another 100 years before republikan drunk drivers are allowed back under the legislative wheel.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican plan with voter ID law will fail in the mid term election just as it did in 2012 in the Presidential election. What you fail to realize is that with the obvious targets of minorities, elderly, the poor and college students to discourage their votes, is that you have given them more inspiration to vote, and they will. The obvious attacks against these groups will blow up in the faces of Governor McCroy and the Republican Legislature. When you see the long lines at the polls in the next election, make sure that these voters are there to remove Republican rule in NC. I want thank Republicans for failing to see North Carolinians will not tolerate their obvious tricks and lies.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41525 Aug 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
I really do not believe you are that stupid, so the only other possibility is that you are brainwashed . On board diagnostics just make the simple problems quicker to identify and less expensive to fix. Who builds the on board diagnostics? Who fixes the computers? When the ODC reads lean left bank , who decides what is causing that problem? That would be a diagnostic mechanic. When a turbocharger is bootstrapping, you don't need a computer to tell you that. You need someone who can I figure out exactly what is causing it. So as usual, you are FOS with regards to mechanics and with regards for the need for competent technicians.
Voter ID is a non problem.. Vote buying on the other hand has recently been a HUGE problem tainting the outcome of elections. But because it was done by republikans, we just do not even mention that. So again, you are FOS with regards to the voter ID issue. Conscience speaking? What politicians of either party have a conscious?
Wanting to keep the status quo is the definition of a conservative. You ideas , definitions and perspectives are so conflicted, misinformed and illogical . I suppose another explanation for your problem is mental illness. But being republican, stupidity is also indicated, but in this case I think not..
<quoted text>
You won that one TSF.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41526 Aug 8, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
People have said that Texas politics is bad....hell they don't hold a candle to NC. We have a 230 year history of following the lead of someone else. NC has not taken the first step in anything ..not ever. We elect people that are criminals or are total inept. Hunt in his last year in office ran up a debt as an act of vengance because he thought the republicans would win. Easley increased taxes and fees and then padded his pocket with it. There has to be someone in this state that is honest and has the balls to truly lead. As I said give good ole Pat time and he will show us his stuff too.
Texas politics is bad? Why, because we don't check with the Yankees before wewe elect someone? You want crooked politicians, look no further than Illinois.
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#41527 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Texas politics is bad? Why, because we don't check with the Yankees before wewe elect someone? You want crooked politicians, look no further than Illinois.
True. Illinois has always had the most corrupt politics in the nation. In Texas...hell just have your opponent shot. That was LBJ's way from the start. But in NC we just elect crooks and idiots.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41528 Aug 8, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Illinois has always had the most corrupt politics in the nation. In Texas...hell just have your opponent shot. That was LBJ's way from the start. But in NC we just elect crooks and idiots.
Man, I can't believe you'd say that about LBJ, all you are doing is continuing the usual Northern bias against Texas.Yankees tell a lot of lies and bad jokes about Texas, because they can't stand the fact that Texas is a successful conservative state with a lot of influence.You don't hear too many jokes about Indiana.LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and instituted the War on Poverty (a miserable waste of money, at least he tried).Of course, he was a stupid racist Texas fool (aren't we all)? BULLSHIT!
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41529 Aug 8, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Illinois has always had the most corrupt politics in the nation. In Texas...hell just have your opponent shot. That was LBJ's way from the start. But in NC we just elect crooks and idiots.
Wouldn't that make the people who elect them "crooks and idiots"? Which one are you, since you said "we"?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#41531 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican plan with voter ID law will fail in the mid term election just as it did in 2012 in the Presidential election. What you fail to realize is that with the obvious targets of minorities, elderly, the poor and college students to discourage their votes, is that you have given them more inspiration to vote, and they will. The obvious attacks against these groups will blow up in the faces of Governor McCroy and the Republican Legislature. When you see the long lines at the polls in the next election, make sure that these voters are there to remove Republican rule in NC. I want thank Republicans for failing to see North Carolinians will not tolerate their obvious tricks and lies.
What you fail to realize is since millions of black Americans just like millions of white Americans are confronted with demands for photo identification at airports, banks and innumerable other institutions, it is a little much to claim that requiring the same thing to vote is denying the right of anyone or making anyone a target.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41532 Aug 8, 2013
LBJ hated the Kennedys, and they hated him, but he didn't have RFK shot. RFK was shot because of his intention to place control of our currency with the US government instead of the Federal Reserve Bank. The second shot did not come from the grassy knoll, it came from a pistol in the hand of the limo driver.
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Illinois has always had the most corrupt politics in the nation. In Texas...hell just have your opponent shot. That was LBJ's way from the start. But in NC we just elect crooks and idiots.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41533 Aug 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
LBJ hated the Kennedys, and they hated him, but he didn't have RFK shot. RFK was shot because of his intention to place control of our currency with the US government instead of the Federal Reserve Bank. The second shot did not come from the grassy knoll, it came from a pistol in the hand of the limo driver.
<quoted text>
So who told the driver to use the pistol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... 1 hr Smoss 1
Provisions bit the dust 3 hr belmontcitizen 6
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 7 hr Zinjanthopus 4,850
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) 11 hr You freak 65
Anybody want to buy a Percussion Plus beginners... Tue High Pitch 3
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Mon Al Sharpton 2
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Jul 27 pekosbob 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages