Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41486 Aug 7, 2013
"The long-awaited inquest into the emegency waiting room death of Brian Sinclair is underway.

Sinclair, a 45-year-old double amputee, died in his wheelchair after waiting for 34 hours in the waiting room of the Health Sciences Centre's emergency department in September 2008.
Inquest dates

The Inquest is scheduled to run through the month of August, every Monday to Thursday in courtroom 230, starting each day at 9:30 a.m.

Additional dates will be scheduled for October and possibly early 2014.

Hospital security tape shows Sinclair went to the triage desk and spoke to an aide before wheeling himself into the waiting room. That appears to have been his only interaction with staff.

An autopsy later determined he died as a result of a blood infection brought on by complications of a bladder infection, caused by a blocked catheter.

Manitoba's chief medical examiner Dr. Thambirajah Balachandra said the death could have been prevented if his catheter had been changed and his infection treated." Oh yeah, Canadian healthcare is great. Is this a warning of things to come here?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41487 Aug 7, 2013
Canadian truckers I spoke to have said they hated their medical system.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41488 Aug 7, 2013
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think"
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#41489 Aug 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Canadian truckers I spoke to have said they hated their medical system.
My sister in law is from Canada, said she's glad to be here.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41490 Aug 7, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>My sister in law is from Canada, said she's glad to be here.
At last, through socialized medicine, all Americans will have access to health care.Very bad health care, which is the hallmark of all communistic plans for universal health care.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41492 Aug 7, 2013
How fortunate for governments that support deadbeat cartoon watching pervert freeloaders like me.Haaaa....what a great country we live in!How bout that Allen!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41493 Aug 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
How fortunate for governments that support deadbeat cartoon watching pervert freeloaders like me.Haaaa....what a great country we live in!How bout that Allen!
Still can't lose the old anger huh? You know, they say anger can put you under the ground if left unchecked. Maybe you should try getting a job take your mind off your problems, maybe lose some of that weight.I'd hate for you to stroke out foaming at the mouth like a mad dog. You poor thing, with all your legal problems, must be terrible.At least pretending to be me makes you feel like a winner,hmm?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41495 Aug 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yes. Brainwashed into believing that since 43% of ALL jobs in metro areas require a college BS or better, the NC 's economy will be improved by destroying secondary, college and community college education .
Indoctrinated into believing that freedom of religion can be best served by establishing a state religion.
Brainwashed into believing that tax breaks for the rich and tax increases for the poor will improve business investment when investors are just sitting on over 2 trillion dollars in cash.
Indoctrinated into believe that smaller government AND FREE ENTERPRISE consists of the state seizing local property.
Brainwashed into believing that the state can become more efficient by spending a hundred million dollars preventing 0.2 persons from voting in the entire sate each year with improper ID. But its best to ignore pervasive and widespread vote buying.
Yes. Someone has been brainwashed alright, but it isn't me.
<quoted text>
My point exactly! You've been brainwashed into believing that it takes a college BS or better to acquire a job! In reality, that means 57% of the jobs DO NOT require ANY degree! And of those who do obtain a degree, most will end up making the same or less than their counterparts with no degree! Then when you factor in the 4+ years of student loan debt accumulated by the indoctrinated, it'll be years before they're in the black again and those who chose to work right away are not only already in the black, but they've already gained 4+ years of experience. College isn't for everybody although the Commucrats would like for you to think so. That's because the more people that are in debt, the easier it is for the govt to control them!
NC's economy will improve when the govt educated deadbeats get off their lazy asses and get a job. Kudos to the Republicans for cutting the number of weeks one can claim unemployment, maybe now some of these moochers will return to work and quit stealing from those who produce.
So you believe by cutting the income tax rate while raising the sales tax is a tax on the poor? It's the Commucrats that are constantly preaching "pay their fair share!" Are you saying that this only applies to the rich? Sounds like more class warfare to me!
Businesses and investors are sitting on over $2T because they don't trust the dumbmasses in the White House or the Senate. Everyone knows the Commucrats are for more govt, less private sector. Even their next Presidential candidate has repeatedly claimed this time and time again! It's not rocket science, it's why I sold out, retired early and I'm sitting on my money too!
When local govts abuse the money and power that's given to them, the state has the power to come and take it away. The same state power that was afforded to them by the Commucrats. I guess it's ok when they do it but how dare the Republicans try it!
So private school teachers SHOULD have to show their credentials in order to teach privately although their has been NO reported cases of a teacher without the proper credentials actually teaching but NC citizens SHOULD NOT have to show credentials in order to vote even though there IS proof of voter fraud? Got it! Sounds contradicting to me!
Oh, you've been brainwashed! Trust me, there are actually trees that make up the forest!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41496 Aug 7, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>My point exactly! You've been brainwashed into believing that it takes a college BS or better to acquire a job! In reality, that means 57% of the jobs DO NOT require ANY degree! And of those who do obtain a degree, most will end up making the same or less than their counterparts with I no degree! Then when you factor in the 4+ years of student loan debt accumulated by the indoctrinated, it'll be years before they're in the black again and those who chose to work right away are not only already in the black, but they've already gained 4+ years of experience. College isn't for everybody although the Commucrats would like for you to think so. That's because the more people that are in debt, the easier it is for the govt to control them!
NC's economy will improve when the govt educated deadbeats get off their lazy asses and get a job. Kudos to the Republicans for cutting the number of weeks one can claim unemployment, maybe now some of these moochers will return to work and quit stealing from those who produce.
So you believe by cutting the income tax rate while raising the sales tax is a tax on the poor? It's the Commucrats that are constantly preaching "pay their fair share!" Are you saying that this only applies to the rich? Sounds like more class warfare to me!
Businesses and investors are sitting on over $2T because they don't trust the dumbmasses in the White House or the Senate. Everyone knows the Commucrats are for more govt, less private sector. Even their next Presidential candidate has repeatedly claimed this time and time again! It's not rocket science, it's why I sold out, retired early and I'm sitting on my money too!
When local govts abuse the money and power that's given to them, the state has the power to come and take it away. The same state power that was afforded to them by the Commucrats. I guess it's ok when they do it but how dare the Republicans try it!
So private school teachers SHOULD have to show their credentials in order to teach privately although their has been NO reported cases of a teacher without the proper credentials actually teaching but NC citizens SHOULD NOT have to show credentials in order to vote even though there IS proof of voter fraud? Got it! Sounds contradicting to me!
Oh, you've been brainwashed! Trust me, there are actually trees that make up the forest!
Does your brother back your actions in this?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41497 Aug 7, 2013
Old boy are you living in a dream world! If you send a kid to UTI in Houston to learn automotive technology (mechanic) the first thing they sign him up for is physics. The day of the ignorant part changer is past and now modern automotive mechanics have to be technically competent to use diagnostics. Same with aviation mechanics. They don't get competent without competent instructors. The anti education idiots are shooting their own children in the foot along with the entire NC economy. Probably a competent mechanic will earn more than most pencil pushers, but all need education. Working HARD is commendable and will earn you an early grave, but working smart will get a kid a decent living.
Why is that so hard for republikans to understand?
I don't give a hoot in hell how voter ID is determined or how many pictures are required.. I just see no reason to spend untold millions on a non problem and neither does anyone else , including you. We all know why the voter ID thing was passed. Republikan think it will give them an advantage in the next election. I predict that their zealotry will bite them in the ass with backlash against their stupidity. Time will tell.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>My point exactly! You've been brainwashed into believing that it takes a college BS or better to acquire a job! In reality, that means 57% of the jobs DO NOT require ANY degree! And of those who do obtain a degree, most will end up making the same or less than their counterparts with no degree! Then when you factor in the 4+ years of student loan debt accumulated by the indoctrinated, it'll be years before they're in the black again and those who chose to work right away are not only already in the black, but they've already gained 4+ years of experience. College isn't for everybody although the Commucrats would like for you to think so. That's because the more people that are in debt, the easier it is for the govt to control them!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41498 Aug 7, 2013
There are reasons that republikans had not had control of NC in a century. We are seeing the manifestations of those reasons in their legislation. The main reason is that most republikans really care nothing about the economy, only their group agenda of tax breaks for the rich and destroying personal freedom with state intrusions into the personal lives of our citizens. They imagine themselves champions of conservatism "sticking it to liberals". The problem is that they are NOT sticking it to liberals. The are sticking it to the unemployed who would rather be working, they are sticking it to NC's economy by removing a billion dollars from the economy, they are sticking it to hungry children, they are sticking it to the entire education system ,they are sticking it to NC's reputation as a leader in the South, they are sticking it to democrat voters as well as independent voters, they are sticking it to state employees, they are sticking it to the uninsured, to women, to blacks, to Hispanics, the list goes on. Many of those USED to be republican voters. Now they are NOT.
Lets see here now. How did the republikans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the presidential election? Answer: By attacking huge sectors of voters . Think voters will not remember?
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#41499 Aug 7, 2013
The problem here is not ObamaCare or socialized medicine. The problem is a sorry ass work force. There have been people in the U.S. as well that have died in the ER waiting room. Why? Because of many factors. 1 is the overcrowding. Lowlife trash bags going to the ER for things that a normal person would go to a DRs office for. 2 the damn drug seekers taking up time of the med staff. 3 the med staff themselves...more concerned with chit chat and such than getting the job done. 4 the ability of med staff. We have watered down the education system so much that they are borderline stupid. How to solve it? Get rid of the redneck/ghetto trash. I dont give a damn about your race. If you are a useless pile of shit....you have two options...a concentration camp or death. The drug seekers ? Same as above. The med staff....educated properly. Force Americans to focus on the job at hand instead of their own useless lives. I keep saying and will forever.....give me Martial Law and 1 year. I will clean this place up!

Location hidden

#41500 Aug 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Old boy are you living in a dream world! If you send a kid to UTI in Houston to learn automotive technology (mechanic) the first thing they sign him up for is physics. The day of the ignorant part changer is past and now modern automotive mechanics have to be technically competent to use diagnostics. Same with aviation mechanics. They don't get competent without competent instructors. The anti education idiots are shooting their own children in the foot along with the entire NC economy. Probably a competent mechanic will earn more than most pencil pushers, but all need education. Working HARD is commendable and will earn you an early grave, but working smart will get a kid a decent living.
Why is that so hard for republikans to understand?
I don't give a hoot in hell how voter ID is determined or how many pictures are required.. I just see no reason to spend untold millions on a non problem and neither does anyone else , including you. We all know why the voter ID thing was passed. Republikan think it will give them an advantage in the next election. I predict that their zealotry will bite them in the ass with backlash against their stupidity. Time will tell.
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon fraire!
All mechanics now ARE glorified parts changers, long gone are the days where a mechanic actually diagnoses a problem! The idea of diagnostics today is the mechanic hooking the auto to the computer, the computer communicates with the ECM's & TCM's which communicate back and forth with the senors & sending units, the computer then tells the mechanic what the problem is, and the mechanic changes the part! The only reason the mechanic is forced to take a physics class is to justify the physics professor's job! That my friend is a waste of taxpayer money!
Most auto mechanics earn somewhere between $20-$30 an hour depending on their expierence and their employer, which is also in line with what the pencil pushers make, depending on their experience and employer as well.
The Voter ID bill wasn't passed to give anyone an advantage but rather to ensure a legal outcome. Why are the Commucrats so dead set against the bill, they LOVE to spend taxpayer money? Do they have something to hide? Is their guilty conscience speaking out loud?

Location hidden

#41501 Aug 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
There are reasons that republikans had not had control of NC in a century. We are seeing the manifestations of those reasons in their legislation. The main reason is that most republikans really care nothing about the economy, only their group agenda of tax breaks for the rich and destroying personal freedom with state intrusions into the personal lives of our citizens. They imagine themselves champions of conservatism "sticking it to liberals". The problem is that they are NOT sticking it to liberals. The are sticking it to the unemployed who would rather be working, they are sticking it to NC's economy by removing a billion dollars from the economy, they are sticking it to hungry children, they are sticking it to the entire education system ,they are sticking it to NC's reputation as a leader in the South, they are sticking it to democrat voters as well as independent voters, they are sticking it to state employees, they are sticking it to the uninsured, to women, to blacks, to Hispanics, the list goes on. Many of those USED to be republican voters. Now they are NOT.
Lets see here now. How did the republikans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the presidential election? Answer: By attacking huge sectors of voters . Think voters will not remember?
Regurgitating the liberal talking points almost verbatim!
If the unemployed would rather be working, then they would be....but they're not! Instead they're doing what they were taught by their govt schools, relying on others, especially the govt!
They're "sticking it" to everyone who's been relying on the taxpayers for way to damn long! Republicans were given control by the voters because in NC, the producers still outnumber the moochers (barely) and the producers were sick and tired of the Commucrats redistributing their wealth for the last 126 years! You, and your party, don't like these changes because you were used to the status quo. You love to spend someone else's money and that someone else finally said enough is enough!
Like I told Allen, there are 9.752 million people living in NC. You can continue having your moral Monday's where maybe a couple hundred people show up, or your regional protest where maybe even 5K people show up, whatever helps you sleep better at night, but at the end of the day nobody cares but you! Until the next election, deal with it. The Commucrats spent the last 126 years digging this state into such a deep hole that we'll probably never see the light at the end of the tunnel, but atleast the Repulicans are trying to change the ways of this state so we can catch a glimpse of that light.! Had the Commucrats kept power that hole would've certainly been a lot deeper by now!

Location hidden

#41502 Aug 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Does your brother back your actions in this?
Not sure, you'll have to ask him, I don't speak for him.

Location hidden

#41503 Aug 7, 2013
RCI wrote:
The problem here is not ObamaCare or socialized medicine. The problem is a sorry ass work force. There have been people in the U.S. as well that have died in the ER waiting room. Why? Because of many factors. 1 is the overcrowding. Lowlife trash bags going to the ER for things that a normal person would go to a DRs office for. 2 the damn drug seekers taking up time of the med staff. 3 the med staff themselves...more concerned with chit chat and such than getting the job done. 4 the ability of med staff. We have watered down the education system so much that they are borderline stupid. How to solve it? Get rid of the redneck/ghetto trash. I dont give a damn about your race. If you are a useless pile of shit....you have two options...a concentration camp or death. The drug seekers ? Same as above. The med staff....educated properly. Force Americans to focus on the job at hand instead of their own useless lives. I keep saying and will forever.....give me Martial Law and 1 year. I will clean this place up!
Here here!
Well said!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41505 Aug 8, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Here here!
Well said!
Have you read"Mein Kampf"? RCI sounds remarkably like a budding Hitler."Give me one year and martial law",nice and simplistic, people love simple solutions, especially when the person against the wall with a bayonet in his belly....is someone else.Of course, you're the guy who found out about the Benghazi murders and said that's what happens when you send quee#ss to Africa.Point being, your sense of empathy kicks in almost never.
RCI

Wallburg, NC

#41506 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you read"Mein Kampf"? RCI sounds remarkably like a budding Hitler."Give me one year and martial law",nice and simplistic, people love simple solutions, especially when the person against the wall with a bayonet in his belly....is someone else.Of course, you're the guy who found out about the Benghazi murders and said that's what happens when you send quee#ss to Africa.Point being, your sense of empathy kicks in almost never.
Yoy are way off base. First as fare as Benghazi....should never have happened. If we are going to fight a war on terror then let's fight the son of a bitch. We can't find all of the terrorists is true...but we can sure as hell break out the bombers and level the countries that harbor them. Now on the subject of cleaning this nation up...it is certain the ways we have been doing don't work. The police have a firm grip on the hoods and the gangs right...what a damn joke. Put boots on the ground and let the gangstas hold their little pistols sideways and see how far they get. Before you go nuts with the racial shit..I feel the same way about the white redneck idiots...have a crack house in the area? Tell the damn police to go write some tickets and get out of the way. Then hit it with an airstrike. All of this sound may sound Hitler like to you...but is far from it. We have paid lip service to the war on drugs for 40 years. Make it a damn war and fight it to win. As far as the camp idea....if dirt bags want a government check then make them earn it. Lock them down and make them work on government projects on the roadways, building infastructure etc...Stop the damn free ride...sitting on your ass watching Jerry Springer and getting paid by the Governement is not the way.

Location hidden

#41507 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you read"Mein Kampf"? RCI sounds remarkably like a budding Hitler."Give me one year and martial law",nice and simplistic, people love simple solutions, especially when the person against the wall with a bayonet in his belly....is someone else.Of course, you're the guy who found out about the Benghazi murders and said that's what happens when you send quee#ss to Africa.Point being, your sense of empathy kicks in almost never.
You are only half correct, my sense of sympathy hardly never kicks in either. I agree with RCI's assessment of the problem and as far as his/her suggestion of a solution, I may not agree 100% but it's better than telling everyone how great they are, how everyone's a winner, and how everyone receives a trophy for sitting on their a$$es doing nothing!
waco1909

Jacksonville, FL

#41508 Aug 8, 2013
Actually Pro, I haven't read one book past first grade.After I got booted out of the military,I looked at the picture instructions on how to blow up my Boy George doll and that took me over a month.The easy part was blowing up my Boy George doll,that came naturally.I have no idea about the words I randomly select and scribble on topix but it sure makes me look smart like all my stolen and fake monikers.In fact,if I had an idiot IQ that would be an improvement.This is my brain size>>>>(.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 34 min waco1909 514
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 7 hr aloha 152
bggb (Aug '14) Sat no one 142
powpow Sat brightfields420 3
carlos agurs Apr 17 what what what 2
dresser for sale Apr 16 Lee pulley 1
need a cake decorator Apr 16 ramona269 1

Flash Flood Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 19 at 8:12PM EDT

More from around the web

Charlotte People Search