Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41436 Aug 6, 2013
Socialist hate free enterprise and competition of the free market. Socialist want collectivism so that certain individuals can benefit off the labors of others . So what are repubikan lawmakers dong? Answer: They are passing laws giving special tax breaks to NC lawyers ($50,000 additional tax break for every lawyer in every law firm in NC). They are passing laws raising taxes on working people but lowering taxes on the rich. They are passing laws stifling energy production by individuals and small business and strengthening the monopolistic positions of mega energy corporations. Why do republikans hate democracy and free enterprise?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41437 Aug 6, 2013
Instead of an elephant mascot, republikans should have a fat pig as their mascot and just more honestly become the POP (party of pigs). Tillis says "Oink". Berger reply's "Oink, oink." McCrory agrees with "Oink, oink oink."
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, hear! Yes, and in their effort to destroy it, they have done away with the back to school tax free weekend. GOP, GRAND OLE PIGS. POG, PARTY OF GREED.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41438 Aug 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
Socialist hate free enterprise and competition of the free market. Socialist want collectivism so that certain individuals can benefit off the labors of others . So what are repubikan lawmakers dong? Answer: They are passing laws giving special tax breaks to NC lawyers ($50,000 additional tax break for every lawyer in every law firm in NC). They are passing laws raising taxes on working people but lowering taxes on the rich. They are passing laws stifling energy production by individuals and small business and strengthening the monopolistic positions of mega energy corporations. Why do republikans hate democracy and free enterprise?
Because they are not republikans, instead they are republiCONS.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41439 Aug 6, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, hear! Yes, and in their effort to destroy it, they have done away with the back to school tax free weekend. GOP, GRAND OLE PIGS. POG, PARTY F GREED.
Allen, is it really you? I've missed you and your unusual take on things.Topix comes alive!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41440 Aug 6, 2013
So now I have shown numerous similarities between republikans and commies, socialist , Nazis and Taliban. Does anyone else recognize the socalist, Nazi, kommie and Taliban influence in our NC legislature.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to respond to this one but this is hilarious! I've shown numinous times the similarities between the Commucrats and the Nazis/communist/socialist/Marx ist and now you try and compare the Republicans. I agree, both parties are corrupt but this one takes the cake!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41441 Aug 6, 2013
TSF, hitching your wagon to the party of communists aren't you?
Special K

Greer, SC

#41442 Aug 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
So now I have shown numerous similarities between republikans and commies, socialist , Nazis and Taliban. Does anyone else recognize the socalist, Nazi, kommie and Taliban influence in our NC legislature.
<quoted text>
Google "How Democrats resemble communists".Enjoy!

'

'
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41443 Aug 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen, is it really you? I've missed you and your unusual take on things.Topix comes alive!
Yes, it is really me. It has been a long time since I have posted, got burned out for awhile. So you have missed being called a Texas Twinkie? Lol. I wouldn't call my take on things unusual at all. I think "unique" may describe me better. Topix comes alive? Lmao, don't hold your breath. But, on second thought, yea go ahead.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#41444 Aug 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
Commies hate voting, so what are NC republikan kommie legislators doing? Answer: Passing laws which are designed to discourage certain people like college students from voting.
No Communist minded people like voting then they can use the government as a weapon to steal from working people as well as use the public schools to dumb down our children like the Dem's do.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41445 Aug 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
So now I have shown numerous similarities between republikans and commies, socialist , Nazis and Taliban. Does anyone else recognize the socalist, Nazi, kommie and Taliban influence in our NC legislature.
<quoted text>
Yes, I recognize it here in NC and every where else, as soon as any of the number of them open their mouths. Something is going to give here in NC one way or the other. Over five thousand people gathered in Asheville yesterday and there are thousands more to come.
boo

Marrakech, Morocco

#41446 Aug 6, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, hear! Yes, and in their effort to destroy it, they have done away with the back to school tax free weekend. GOP, GRAND OLE PIGS. POG, PARTY OF GREED.
I'm not a racist Allen but I know you are ,it's great to have your black spook troll ass back on topix.
Dang

Greer, SC

#41447 Aug 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
So now I have shown numerous similarities between republikans and commies, socialist , Nazis and Taliban. Does anyone else recognize the socalist, Nazi, kommie and Taliban influence in our NC legislature.
<quoted text>
NO. You were unclear. You showed nothing, similarity, is NOT THE SAME. BTW, you claim to have been a teacher, with your spelling, I can see why your not now.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41448 Aug 6, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is really me. It has been a long time since I have posted, got burned out for awhile. So you have missed being called a Texas Twinkie? Lol. I wouldn't call my take on things unusual at all. I think "unique" may describe me better. Topix comes alive? Lmao, don't hold your breath. But, on second thought, yea go ahead.
Allen I think you are who you are. Don't think you're a bad person.Some of your opinions are thought provoking, that's what Topix is all about.Perhaps I simply provoked you too much.I'm no paragon of perfection, I get by as best I can, like we all do.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41449 Aug 6, 2013
boo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a racist Allen but I know you are ,it's great to have your black spook troll ass back on topix.
Glad to hear you're not racist, not sure what that has to do with the post you replied to. Fyi Boo, I'm not black, I'm colored. Yea that's right. When I was born I was pink, then I turned white. When I get out in the sun I turn red and then brown. When I choke I turn blue, when I'm sick I turn green and when I die I'll turn grey. I dislike alot of people, for lots of reasons, but the skin color they were born with which they have no control over is not amoung any of those reasons.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41450 Aug 6, 2013
Never claimed to be a teacher and have never been great at spelling. The similarities between the republikans and the Nazi, commies, Taliban and socialist is very clear to anyone who is not blinded by party brain washing.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>NO. You were unclear. You showed nothing, similarity, is NOT THE SAME. BTW, you claim to have been a teacher, with your spelling, I can see why your not now.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41451 Aug 6, 2013
I am certain that it isn't any school dumbing down your children.
Looks like you are perfectly capable of doing that yourself.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No Communist minded people like voting then they can use the government as a weapon to steal from working people as well as use the public schools to dumb down our children like the Dem's do.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#41452 Aug 6, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you're not racist, not sure what that has to do with the post you replied to. Fyi Boo, I'm not black, I'm colored. Yea that's right. When I was born I was pink, then I turned white. When I get out in the sun I turn red and then brown. When I choke I turn blue, when I'm sick I turn green and when I die I'll turn grey. I dislike alot of people, for lots of reasons, but the skin color they were born with which they have no control over is not amoung any of those reasons.
You know how it is Allen.Just because the name of the poster is "boo" doesn`t mean it`s the "boo"you were talking to.Posters can be using other posters` names.Usually when a poster makes a very mean or provocative post,they can use someones post name that they hate.You know,to try and make them look bad.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41453 Aug 6, 2013
My wagon isn't hitched to any party, republikan communist, tea party morons , democrats, libertarian or otherwise. I have basic philosophical differences with them all as well as some similarities.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, hitching your wagon to the party of communists aren't you?
wake up

Morganton, NC

#41454 Aug 6, 2013
wake up people!!!! this two party system is the demise of our liberties. If goldman sachs backs BOTH the dem and rep candidate what do you think that means? BOTH are in the pocket. Yes left wing, right wing but both are on the same evil bird pecking the guts out of America. Vote libertarian or constitutionalist. FFS CALL your reps, I do weekly. They are servants!!!! Wake up and seek ye the truth. Dont let FOX or CNN dictate their spin. Look at drudge or other TRULY unbiased media
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41455 Aug 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen I think you are who you are. Don't think you're a bad person.Some of your opinions are thought provoking, that's what Topix is all about.Perhaps I simply provoked you too much.I'm no paragon of perfection, I get by as best I can, like we all do.
You have always known when it was really me, because of the unmistakable style of my posts. I don't think there was ever a time when you provoked me that I didn't come back with a clever reply, lol. Well I know where Silver and Bacon are but where is Mike? Actually I still miss AZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guitar center sucks 23 hr Well Well 12
Cam's pimped out again Thu Boogie Man 6
The ex gov visits Trump Thu Boogie Man 3
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Thu See 4
News Social media's impact in Keith Lamont Scott case Thu Fred Herbert 1
Trump Hates Poor White Folks Dec 7 Trump calls you t... 1
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Dec 6 Fred Herbert 5

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages