Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#41290 Jul 29, 2013
Speaking of wieners, your pope supports butt sex.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41291 Jul 29, 2013
Pedophile priests deserve forgiveness? BS. To hell with the pope.
waco 1909 wrote:
Speaking of wieners, your pope supports butt sex.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41292 Jul 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
I find it illogical that lazy, worthless, members of the entitled generation would even accept a job or that anyone would want to hire them. Also illogical is resentment against persons who would move here and start hiring the unemployed , even if they are " damn Yankees". Exactly how all that fits into your hatred of public education is as confusing as your inability to reason past the beckerhead BS..
<quoted text>
It's obvious that your govt education didn't teach you how to comprehend. It's understandable though since govt education doesn't teach students to think for themselves, rather to regurgitate what has been told to them!
Many of the lazy, worthless, entitled generation doesn't work, they still live off of mommy & daddy, hence their contribution to the high unemployment rate (that is really around 11%) while there are many of jobs left to fill.
No resentment against the "damn yankees", just pointing out where you were wrong, again, when you claimed no one would want to move here due to our new state govt. You must've never heard the joke concerning the "damn yankees" which explains your response.
My hatred toward govt schools is because I'm for less govt! Abolish the DOE, take the govt out of schools, let the private educators do the educating, and our future will be SOOOO much brighter! There's a reason govt teachers are so upset, most of them couldn't cut it in a private school setting......if they could, they would already be teaching there!

Location hidden

#41293 Jul 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
Pedophile priests deserve forgiveness? BS. To hell with the pope.
<quoted text>
The Pope WILL be the anti-Christ!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41294 Jul 29, 2013
Yankees are like hemorrhoids. If they come down and go back up they aren't so bad. If they come down and stay, they are a pain in the a$$. Just an old joke. If they bring a few jobs, that is helpful .
I have temporarily hired a few of the privately educated persons and some of the home schooled. Not good. It appears to have been a case of the blind leading the blind . I will pick the public school's product from now on.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious that your govt education didn't teach you how to comprehend. It's understandable though since govt education doesn't teach students to think for themselves, rather to regurgitate what has been told to them!
Many of the lazy, worthless, entitled generation doesn't work, they still live off of mommy & daddy, hence their contribution to the high unemployment rate (that is really around 11%) while there are many of jobs left to fill.
No resentment against the "damn yankees", just pointing out where you were wrong, again, when you claimed no one would want to move here due to our new state govt. You must've never heard the joke concerning the "damn yankees" which explains your response.
My hatred toward govt schools is because I'm for less govt! Abolish the DOE, take the govt out of schools, let the private educators do the educating, and our future will be SOOOO much brighter! There's a reason govt teachers are so upset, most of them couldn't cut it in a private school setting......if they could, they would already be teaching there!

Location hidden

#41295 Jul 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yankees are like hemorrhoids. If they come down and go back up they aren't so bad. If they come down and stay, they are a pain in the a$$. Just an old joke. If they bring a few jobs, that is helpful .
I have temporarily hired a few of the privately educated persons and some of the home schooled. Not good. It appears to have been a case of the blind leading the blind . I will pick the public school's product from now on.
<quoted text>
When I was self employed, I found the private educated to be great problem solving, management type leaders and the govt educated to be good laborers.....if they actually showed up. There were a few who got promoted into lower level mgt, but they were few and far between. The private educated I found to be more valuable in the leadership positions because they were actually taught to think for themselves and to come up with solutions on their own that benefited everybody, not just themselves. The govt educated was just worried about their beer money on Fridays!
A yankee is someone who comes down to visit, a damn yankee comes down to stay!

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41296 Jul 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>When I was self employed, I found the private educated to be great problem solving, management type leaders and the govt educated to be good laborers.....if they actually showed up. There were a few who got promoted into lower level mgt, but they were few and far between. The private educated I found to be more valuable in the leadership positions because they were actually taught to think for themselves and to come up with solutions on their own that benefited everybody, not just themsIelves. The govt educated was just worried about their beer money on Fridays!
.I can't believe you'd say that about our half witted moronic mentally deficient Yankee lowlife scumbag friends!
allen martel ho michelle

Greer, SC

#41298 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>And I know a lot about mentally deficient moronic lowlife scumbags because it takes one, like me, to know one. They don't call me the internet masturbating pedophile idiot for nothing.
pretending to be waco! Waco thinks i dont exist!The syphilis in my brain isnt that bad! Why the mofo ignore me??I teach him a lesson!!

Location hidden

#41301 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.I can't believe you'd say that about our half witted moronic mentally deficient Yankee lowlife scumbag friends!
To quote former Panther's coach John Fox, "It is what it is."

“Seek ”

Houston

#41302 Jul 30, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>To quote former Panther's coach John Fox, "It is what it is."
Muslims are butchering one another in the Mideast.Its good to be alive!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41303 Jul 30, 2013
I am unaware of any quality private schools in our county or even area. The few "Christian" schools have only limited numbers of qualified teachers. Generally,(with a few exceptions) the home schooled children turn out to be backward academically and socially. Problem children are often sent off to private schools after failure/dismissal from public schools., I suspect that is just to get the problem away from the parent. There does appear to be some correlation between creativity and incorrigibility . That is probably because of the nature of the individual rather than which school they attend.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>When I was self employed, I found the private educated to be great problem solving, management type leaders and the govt educated to be good laborers.....if they actually showed up. There were a few who got promoted into lower level mgt, but they were few and far between. The private educated I found to be more valuable in the leadership positions because they were actually taught to think for themselves and to come up with solutions on their own that benefited everybody, not just themselves. The govt educated was just worried about their beer money on Fridays!
Dang

Greer, SC

#41304 Jul 30, 2013
"WASHINGTON (AP)— The Obama administration’s surprise decision to delay a key requirement of the health care law for employers will cost the government $10 billion, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Tuesday.

While that’s a big number, the report from the official budget scorekeeper for Congress also put the administration’s recent move within a wider perspective. Overall, the delay for employers and other changes will raise the cost of the expanding coverage for the uninsured by less than 1 percent over 10 years from the budget agency’s previous estimate in May, CBO said.

The White House announced earlier this month that it would delay a requirement for employers with 50 or more workers to offer affordable coverage, or face fines. Instead of going into effect next year, the provision was put off to 2015. A major concession to business groups, the delay took administration allies and adversaries by surprise." Oh look, the Democrats are buying votes again!
Seek Help

Ottawa, Canada

#41305 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims are butchering one another in the Mideast.Its good to be alive!
You are a very sick violent coward and who's in dire need of long term psychiatric institutionalization.
Seek Help

Ottawa, Canada

#41306 Jul 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>.I can't believe you'd say that about our half witted moronic mentally deficient Yankee lowlife scumbag friends!
A very sick morbid cowardly pervert you are. It's a wonder you haven't been whacked, in time.
waco1909

Jacksonville, FL

#41308 Jul 30, 2013
Seek Help wrote:
<quoted text>A very sick morbid cowardly pervert you are. It's a wonder you haven't been whacked, in time.
I'll swallow if you let me blow you dude.I also have a pretty tight azz too!

Location hidden

#41309 Jul 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
I am unaware of any quality private schools in our county or even area. The few "Christian" schools have only limited numbers of qualified teachers. Generally,(with a few exceptions) the home schooled children turn out to be backward academically and socially. Problem children are often sent off to private schools after failure/dismissal from public schools., I suspect that is just to get the problem away from the parent. There does appear to be some correlation between creativity and incorrigibility . That is probably because of the nature of the individual rather than which school they attend.
<quoted text>
I think I remember from your previous post that you reside in Catawba, Alexander, Caldwell, or Burke Co., which explains a lot. The only private school I'm semi-familiar with is Hickory Day which is non-sectarian, and they only offer K-8th grade. I halfway agree with your description of homeschooled children, yes a lot are backwards socially but most are highly educated in comparison to their govt educated counterparts.
Between Iredell, Mecklenburg, Lincoln, and Gaston Counties, there are a plethora of private and charter schools to choose from and most all of them achieve higher acedemic scores than any of the govt schools in their respective areas.
Yes, the problem children you speak of are usually sent to private schools not to get the problem away from the parent as you suspect, but rather because the govt schools have failed the child! The private schools are then left to rehibilitate the child and to put them on the path to a successful future......which is the usual outcome!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41310 Jul 31, 2013
Quality private schools can serve the function of allowing small class size, individualized attention to students and giving the teachers time to become familiar with individual students and their learning snags. But having the state legislature decree that private schools need not have qualified teachers, need not meet the same educational standards as the public schools or even require criminal background checks for private school owners and personnel? Then give them up front public funds of $4500 per student for the entire year? Seems more like a prescription for making money off students and their parents than for education. What could possibly go wrong with someone getting out of prison with no education and starting their very own private school?
Have you ever considered that an individual students academic failure might stem from causes other than the school? If the public schools are causing failures, why are so many public school students achieving at such high standards? Possibly you know about averages, where you add all the scores and divide by the number of students? So a public school teacher is assigned 42 students, from poor ignorant republikan alcoholic families, to a math functions class and she is a bad teacher because all of them cannot do integral calculus at the end of the term? Give me a break!
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I think I remember from your previous post that you reside in Catawba, Alexander, Caldwell, or Burke Co., which explains a lot. The only private school I'm semi-familiar with is Hickory Day which is non-sectarian, and they only offer K-8th grade. I halfway agree with your description of homeschooled children, yes a lot are backwards socially but most are highly educated in comparison to their govt educated counterparts.
Between Iredell, Mecklenburg, Lincoln, and Gaston Counties, there are a plethora of private and charter schools to choose from and most all of them achieve higher acedemic scores than any of the govt schools in their respective areas.
Yes, the problem children you speak of are usually sent to private schools not to get the problem away from the parent as you suspect, but rather because the govt schools have failed the child! The private schools are then left to rehibilitate the child and to put them on the path to a successful future......which is the usual outcome!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41311 Jul 31, 2013
Math lesson: A public school teacher has four 90 minute classes per day and there are 30 students in each class. Assuming no interruptions such as office announcements, pronouncements, assemblies, standardized test, etc., how much time does the teacher have for attention to an individual student?(assume no time lost moving between students and all students getting equal time)?

Answer: 360 minutes/ 120 students= 3 minutes /student/day

What the hell, she cant teach them in 3 minutes. Obviously a bad teacher.
Hank

Greenville, SC

#41312 Jul 31, 2013
Seek Help wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very sick violent coward and who's in dire need of long term psychiatric institutionalization.
And, here we have Allen martel Michelle Gail ho pretending to be someone responding to a weird post that she posted in my name....same old Allen martel Michelle Gail ho.

“Seek ”

Houston

#41313 Jul 31, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text> And, here we have Allen martel Michelle Gail ho pretending to be someone responding to a weird post that she posted in my name....same old Allen martel Michelle Gail ho.
This is a test for you Allen martel Michelle ho! Is my real name Hank, or am I doing what you do so well, disseminating false information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC 2 hr guest 5
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. 10 hr Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) 10 hr Andy 14
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) 12 hr India Mercad 176
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 12 hr India Mercad 305
Garry Wallace of G&W EQUIPMENT is a Narcissist 12 hr Chad 1
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 12 hr Limey 296
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages