Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Score

Marrakech, Morocco

#41064 Jul 17, 2013
i think the real waco and emlu are nuts tryin to pull the wool over everybody eyes with all these fake poster names.They think everybody is stupid but they the stupid ones and internet trouble makers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#41065 Jul 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
SWEETIE STOP TRYING TO BE ME. THIS IS WHERE EVERYTHING STARTS TO FIZZLE SWEETIE. IF YOU CAN'T ACT RIGHT SWEETIE AND TREAT YOUR EMLU RIGHT THEN DON'T TALK TO ME. LET ME KNOW SWEETIE WHEN YOU GROW UP AND WANT TO BE NICE. BYE BYE SWEETIE.
Stupid Ho, are you kidding??? "Trying to be" who, stupid, stupid Ho? Pssst.....caps, take it off, stupid Ho. Can't help to talk to the stupid Ho, humanity dictates that SOMEONE try to help you, you poor pitiful stupid Ho. "BYE BYE"???? Does that mean stupid Ho going for a bus ride?????? One can only hope.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#41066 Jul 17, 2013
Score wrote:
i think the real waco and emlu are nuts tryin to pull the wool over everybody eyes with all these fake poster names.They think everybody is stupid but they the stupid ones and internet trouble makers.
"but they the" no, no, no, wasn't me that wrote that and the "real waco" didn't either, sooooooooooo....I guess that leaves.......yep.....wait for it........you got it......the stupid Ho. Come on now, everyone knew that was coming right?
sam

Greer, SC

#41067 Jul 17, 2013
Score wrote:
dam score now she think she you.
Score

Greer, SC

#41068 Jul 17, 2013
B###h think she smart sam.Don`t worry she be you next!! haha!
sam

Greer, SC

#41069 Jul 17, 2013
girl aint got no sense man.sit on that big ass of hers startin s##t.eat her whole check up on fritos.you could play a double feature on that big rear end she got.
Score

Marrakech, Morocco

#41070 Jul 17, 2013
sam wrote:
girl aint got no sense man.sit on that big ass of hers startin s##t.eat her whole check up on fritos.you could play a double feature on that big rear end she got.
uh huh,you go girl,emlu be got truck stop ass and a cooter the same size.That bitch be crazy you know what i be sayin.
sam

Greer, SC

#41071 Jul 17, 2013
dam Score you sure right. now she pretendin i wasnt talking bout her.dam clear this up that ole allen michelle heifer got a butt the size a dam school bus.she eat ten pounds of fritos a day.she dont walk she roll.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#41072 Jul 17, 2013
sam wrote:
dam Score you sure right. now she pretendin i wasnt talking bout her.dam clear this up that ole allen michelle heifer got a butt the size a dam school bus.she eat ten pounds of fritos a day.she dont walk she roll.
It's past time to end this discussion. We need a moderator!
Score

Marrakech, Morocco

#41073 Jul 17, 2013
sam wrote:
Uh huh,thats right,emlu and waco be tryin to make people believe its some other crazy bitches name michelle allen gail or somethin and it it aint nobody but her self and that nutty waco boy of hers.we aint stupid.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41074 Jul 17, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>It's past time to end this discussion. We need a moderator!
I second the motion!

Location hidden

#41075 Jul 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
The airport seizure will probably initially help me personally because the CLT controllers generally give private aircraft operators a rash of holding delays, tedious vectoring and delays for on course headings. Getting better regional facilities close to Charlotte will relieve some of those conflicts with the operations and interests of the mighty US Air. My problem is this: Right now the kommie republikans are just limiting their property seizures to municipal assets. If they get by with this, its only a matter of time before they start seizing private assets. Possibly your assets. Can't happen? Don't believe that.
What rock have you been hiding under? The Commucrats are already stealing private property, it's a Markist program they call Eminent Domain! You know, it's where a state can STEAL private property for public use! And what do you think Obamacare is? It's the Federal Govt STEALING your money to pay for someone else's healthcare! And Welfare? And SS? Etc, Etc, you fill in the blank! And if it wasn't for the Repulicans, the Racist Ruler would've already taken 15% of your 401K or whatever retirement plan you may have!
The Commucrats are ALREADY STEALING your private property and your private assets! Please pull the wool from your eyes and wake up! There's actually some truth to what I, Taxpayer, & RS have been trying to tell you!
Score

Marrakech, Morocco

#41076 Jul 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I second the motion!
yall be right,that emlu and waco be chasin away all the people on this thread and causing a lot of trouble.They be sick in the head or somethin.we all just need to stop feedin in to they ugly tricks and sick games.
Ark

Simpsonville, SC

#41077 Jul 17, 2013
Looks like Score got Co opted by the crazy broad Allen Gail Michelle martel and stuff.Ha! Score said that would happen.
Allen martel Michelle ho

Simpsonville, SC

#41078 Jul 17, 2013
I can take anybody name I want.who gonna do anything? Which one a you punks gonna do a thing? You not able do a thing.I got the power here.I got no limits and no job.I can be here all day and all night.What you gonna do? Think I'm scared of you ?

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41079 Jul 17, 2013
Obamacare is under attack from all sides. looks like the beginning of the end.

Location hidden

#41080 Jul 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obamacare is under attack from all sides. looks like the beginning of the end.
Lets hope the Republicans in the House deny the needed funding for any of the many tentacles that Obamacare has. It shouldn't be hard to do since the Racist Ruler hasn't passed, or even put forth a budget in 5 years,(something that is REQUIRED by The Constitution)!

Location hidden

#41081 Jul 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
I am touched by your concern. All I am asking for is evidence. If the liberal brainwashing by public schools is so pervasive, why do you have such a problem producing any evidence of this monumental problem? Could it be that the expansion of liberalism originates mostly from sources other than public schools, perhaps like TV or movies for instance? A person is small minded because they want actual evidence instead of just accepting any BS slung out by talking heads on TV seeking ratings through fear mongering and scapegoating? I followed the academic and social development of my own children throughout their tenure in public schools. Never did I find the slightest hint of liberal dogma being inserted into their lessons. Just show me the evidence, if there is any.
<quoted text>
One example is on the very first day of school in ALL elementary classes. The teacher ask all of the students, who can of course, to bring in supplies "for the classroom",(tissues, clue sticks, crayons, wipes, etc...), and then they are told "not to write their names on the supplies" so that ALL of the supplies can be used by EVERY student, including the ones who can't afford to bring anything.
This is a pure and blatant example of Redistribution of Wealth being planted into the minds of our youth!
Bulldog

Greer, SC

#41082 Jul 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>One example is on the very first day of school in ALL elementary classes. The teacher ask all of the students, who can of course, to bring in supplies "for the classroom",(tissues, clue sticks, crayons, wipes, etc...), and then they are told "not to write their names on the supplies" so that ALL of the supplies can be used by EVERY student, including the ones who can't afford to bring anything.
This is a pure and blatant example of Redistribution of Wealth being planted into the minds of our youth!
Amen, I know teachers who are encouraged to have students do just that, "bring something for all." Now, who can say who can afford and who can not? It makes us a greater nation of the haves' and the have no need of getting because someone else will give it to us.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#41083 Jul 17, 2013
"In general it can be said that a nation's art is greatest when it most reflects the character of its people."
Edward Hopper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty Pat is in trouble! 4 hr Drag Queen 6
News The drag queen with Gov. Pat McCrory on her ear... 21 hr union 1 2
Review: Advantage Debt Solutions (Oct '10) 22 hr James310 6
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC Wed Carolina fan 7
lgbt party Wed Garry Wallace 1
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. May 2 Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) May 2 Andy 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages