Belmont Voter

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Money talks. NRA got money. Look how richer than rich Pittinger brought back the toll road when the stupid voters elected him.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Belmont Voter wrote:
Money talks. NRA got money. Look how richer than rich Pittinger brought back the toll road when the stupid voters elected him.
The NRA has sixteen million dollars in its war chest.Bloomberg spent eleven million dollars all by himself on anti gun ads.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

just noticed wrote:
<quoted text>Thats B.S. Polls show 85% of the public support some kind of controls on assault weapons and background checks;so the GOP may be the ones on the outside of the senate building.Gun right nuts are in the minority right now and the NRA is just another bunch of Washington lobbyists and that is one big problem with the government now;LOBBYISTS.NRA is nothing but fear mongers and spreaders of b.s. and paranoia.My gun rights are protected by the 2nd amendment which is not going to be repealed and neither is "obamacare" because Obama ran on the platform of universal healthcare the first time he was elected.
Anything can be repealed.Anything that can be done, can be undone.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Anything can be repealed.Anything that can be done, can be undone.
Really? Waco your smarter than that.

Try repealing the temporary fuel tax. Better known as the Revenue Act of 1933. Or the Telephone excise tax of 1898 that was temporarily enacted to fund the Spanish War. Or the firearms tax that was set to expire in 1936 but the Depression Era Congress let it continue.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Waco your smarter than that.
Try repealing the temporary fuel tax. Better known as the Revenue Act of 1933. Or the Telephone excise tax of 1898 that was temporarily enacted to fund the Spanish War. Or the firearms tax that was set to expire in 1936 but the Depression Era Congress let it continue.
You give up easily.Things change.Remember when abortions were not legal? Now, we're lucky they don't abort kids in kindergarten.More and more dems are having second thoughts about destroying what's left of the economy with"Obamacare".

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Seems like more and more people are ready to give their rights away, after all, won't the govt.protect us all? People can be like sheep, at times.The police forces in America act to solve crimes...AFTER they have occurred.After a person has been killed, they will likely find your killer.In the meantime, you will still be dead.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

It's just like my Boy George doll, I masturbate on him even though I know he's dead, that's because I like jerking off to dead people, like Michael Jackson, Gary Coleman and Topac Shakur, even though it may seem sick to you but it's not to me because what's not normal to you is normal to me, although you might think I'm perverted, which I am, but that's actually normal for me and maybe not for you or someone else, but not for me, that's why I masturbate with dead people because that's just me and that's just the way it is.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Seems like more and more people are ready to give their rights away, after all, won't the govt.protect us all? People can be like sheep, at times.The police forces in America act to solve crimes...AFTER they have occurred.After a person has been killed, they will likely find your killer.In the meantime, you will still be dead.
Sounds rather reactive vs the pro-active stance I tend to follow.
just noticed

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

martel wrote:
<quoted text> What gun rights are you willing to give up?
I don't have to give up any gun rights because I don't own any assault weapons,which only police and the military need and background checks would be one of the smartest laws that we could have.This new head of the NRA is going to antagonize these already paranoid gun nuts to the point of civil disobedience in this country.He is trying to make folks believe they can actually take up arms against their own government and overthrow it.So I guess the NRA is going to have to get its people some hellfire missiles,bombers,fighter jets,tanks,train some of their own soldiers and navy seals,Apache helicopters and a lot of other equipment to take on the U.S. government.The gun gun manufacturers are amping up this paranoia to sell more guns and make bigger profits.
just noticed

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The NRA has sixteen million dollars in its war chest.Bloomberg spent eleven million dollars all by himself on anti gun ads.
You need to recheck your figures.The gun manufacturers and ammo makers have donated much more than $16 mil.And the total amount divulged in 2011 by the NRA itself was $218,983,500.00;which most of it is spent in Washington to wine and dine lawmakers to vote their way.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

just noticed wrote:
<quoted text>You need to recheck your figures.The gun manufacturers and ammo makers have donated much more than $16 mil.And the total amount divulged in 2011 by the NRA itself was $218,983,500.00;which most of it is spent in Washington to wine and dine lawmakers to vote their way.
Bloomberg is worth ten times that.Most companies that hire lobbyists are worth in the BILLIONS.Not to mention the millions of dollars of anti-gun propaganda the anti-gun people get for free, from the media.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds rather reactive vs the pro-active stance I tend to follow.
Reactive? More like non reactive, period.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

just noticed wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to give up any gun rights because I don't own any assault weapons,which only police and the military need and background checks would be one of the smartest laws that we could have.This new head of the NRA is going to antagonize these already paranoid gun nuts to the point of civil disobedience in this country.He is trying to make folks believe they can actually take up arms against their own government and overthrow it.So I guess the NRA is going to have to get its people some hellfire missiles,bombers,fighter jets,tanks,train some of their own soldiers and navy seals,Apache helicopters and a lot of other equipment to take on the U.S. government.The gun gun manufacturers are amping up this paranoia to sell more guns and make bigger profits.
Everybody paranoid but you....right.You need to demonize NRA members to justify your line of BULLSHIT.You dumbass.Following your line of reasoning, parenthood should be outlawed because there are parents who abuse their kids.Let me help you here.An assault weapon ban IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP FOOL Check out the anti-gun organizations! Do you know how many times these people say,"Banning assault weapons is a good FIRST STEP"?
just noticed

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody paranoid but you....right.You need to demonize NRA members to justify your line of BULLSHIT.You dumbass.Following your line of reasoning, parenthood should be outlawed because there are parents who abuse their kids.Let me help you here.An assault weapon ban IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP FOOL Check out the anti-gun organizations! Do you know how many times these people say,"Banning assault weapons is a good FIRST STEP"?
So your ignorance is exposed,you didn't check your facts on your other post and when your ignorance is proven,you resort to insults and name calling.And I have checked out the "anti gun organizations,which most call for background checks and only law enforcement agencies having assault weapons.So with your obvious bad temprament,that is where a background check would certainly be in order.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

just noticed wrote:
<quoted text>So your ignorance is exposed,you didn't check your facts on your other post and when your ignorance is proven,you resort to insults and name calling.And I have checked out the "anti gun organizations,which most call for background checks and only law enforcement agencies having assault weapons.So with your obvious bad temprament,that is where a background check would certainly be in order.
Yes I dispute your"facts".How much did the NRA actually spend on lobbying? The"powers that be"needed fools like you to get their way.Another govt.ass kisser.GUN DEATHS have dropped 39 per cent since the nineties.What about that? You lose again.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I have a Boy George blow up doll and a drag queen boyfriend named emlu. If any of you gay bashers want a piece of my bipolar schizoid heavily medicated perverted homo AIDS infected skinny ass, you'll have to go through them!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Wonder how many people were stabbed to death last year?
deejay

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey waco or wacko you need to take a chill pill!
olehenry

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah,or wacko needs to look up the barrell of one of his guns and pull the trigger to see if its working right

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

olehenry wrote:
Yeah,or wacko needs to look up the barrell of one of his guns and pull the trigger to see if its working right
How about you stand in front of the barrel while I see if the trigger works, instead? Haaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV 3 hr Susan palmer 4
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) Fri Akita96th 127
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Fri leslis 10
Forbes - Charlotte In Top 10 Most Miserable Cities (Feb '08) Thu Ura Dickhole 65
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... Aug 20 Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Aug 20 chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••