Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,916)

Showing posts 38,301 - 38,320 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article from start to finish a d see if your opinion remains the same. I have no dog in the fight so I could careless however did want to give you some insight on why it is being discussed.
http://m.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen...
BEEN working at my new job, just got off, will check your link.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The only thing I heard was that she was not invited to the pop up book library and wouldn't have gone if she had been. I think Pelosi is as far removed from reality as Dubya .
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, did you notice the news regarding Pelosi?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The only thing I heard was that she was not invited to the pop up book library and wouldn't have gone if she had been. I think Pelosi is as far removed from reality as Dubya .
<quoted text>
Had to do with a campaign gift, I think.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Charlotte has far better airport service than any comparable sized city.Which leads me to wonder why any change is needed.The reasons cited were skimpy, at best.Just because the far larger D-FW operates as an authority doesn't mean Charlotte would benefit, at all.The real reason for republican backing of this idea will become apparent eventually, I suspect.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Will someone spank me and put their fist up my ass,I wanna squeal like a pig,Texas style!

YEEEEEE.....HAAAAAA!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Allen, you squeal like a pig every time you look in the mirror you idiot.A man who thinks he's a woman! How many mirrors have you shattered this week, dude?
Allen

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly Waco you scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly Waco you scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?
OMG! What a sicko! Is this your idea of a post? GROSS!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Charlotte has far better airport service than any comparable sized city.Which leads me to wonder why any change is needed.The reasons cited were skimpy, at best.Just because the far larger D-FW operates as an authority doesn't mean Charlotte would benefit, at all.The real reason for republican backing of this idea will become apparent eventually, I suspect.
Personally, I think your intuition is correct. But time will tell.
emlu

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly. I'm a scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?
Waco sweetie, quit pretending to be Allen. We all know that your multi-personalties are just an excuse for your useless existence. Sweetie, you need to stop shooting your heroine, get back on your methadone, stop molesting the neighborhood kids, put your clothes on and have the psychiatric orderlies put your diaper on and lock you back in your crib. Now the world knows about your multiple sex organs sweetie.
daisy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Where is everybody?Why doesn't anyone answer me?How come no one talks to me?Do I have to make fake monikers again to answer me and talk to?Where are you emlu?Where are you Spoon?Where are you Arnold?Where are you Jeff?Where are you Allen?Where are you Boy George?Where are you waco?HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....I'm waco!Who am I?Where am I?What am I?I CONTROL THIS POST AND NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY NOT EVEN EMLU'S BIG FAT ASS...I AM THE MASTURBATER OF THIS POST... THIS IS MY POST!!!
Maybe if you had something to say worth a crap, someone would talk to you. I didn't think the mentally ill were allowed electronics. I guess since you are familiar with electricity, they deem it OK. Frankly, after skimming your posts, they should shove your PC or "hand held device" up yourass. You would like that too much though.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Pelosi's top 10 contributors:
Top 10 Organizations Funding
Contributions
Occidental Petroleum $35,000
Mackenzie Patterson Fuller$14,800
Susman Godfrey Llp $10,500
Wells Fargo $10,250
National Association of Real Estate InvestmentTrusts $10,000,Alza Corporation $10,00United Parcel Service $10,000

Pelosi's "contributors" are small potatoes compaired to Goivernor Pat's gambling "contributors" They are all corrupting influences which should be outlawed with a death penalty.
United Steelworkers

$10,000

Google Incorporated

$10,000

American Association of Nurse Anesthetists

$10,000
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Now that Charlotte's mayor is being appointed transportation secretary, will Governor McCory and his republikan henchmen have to eat some humble pie on the airport question?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
Now that Charlotte's mayor is being appointed transportation secretary, will Governor McCory and his republikan henchmen have to eat some humble pie on the airport question?
Not likely, considering it is a state issue, not federal.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
If Charlotte appeals to the FAA, which will be controlled by their ersrwhile mayor, the decision will be in Charlottes' favor.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Does the transportation secretary not control funds to airports, railroads,automobile roads and ports? An accountant should be able to figure that one out.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely, considering it is a state issue, not federal.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you had something to say worth a crap, someone would talk to you. I didn't think the mentally ill were allowed electronics. I guess since you are familiar with electricity, they deem it OK. Frankly, after skimming your posts, they should shove your PC or "hand held device" up yourass. You would like that too much though.
DAISY old girl, you don't have sense enough to tell a fake poster from a real poster? My avatar is there, plain for all to see. No avatar? Not me.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Does the transportation secretary not control funds to airports, railroads,automobile roads and ports? An accountant should be able to figure that one out.
<quoted text>
In this case, you appear to be correct.An appeal to the FAA will result in a favorable decision for Charlotte, as their former mayor, who is opposed to taking control of the airport from Charlotte, will be the person making the final decision.
Allen

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.tcpilots.org/fundin g.html
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Felonizing breast exposure, cutting out income tax on the rich and replacing that with sales tax on food, stealing airports, taking "contributions" from internet gambling interest, requiring back ground checks for dog owners--- republikans making government more intrusive and more corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,301 - 38,320 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••