Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,916)

Showing posts 38,301 - 38,320 of49,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Y?
Take a look.They are in the process of ruining the republican party.At a time when the republican party needs to be strong.Only one state? Sure.But these people are not representative of the real values of the republican party.Creating another bureaucracy to run the Charlotte airport is not how to rein in spending or decrease government intrusion.Especially since the Charlotte airport is very well run, as it is.Republicans say, if its not broke, don't fix it.Then, do that?
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The Republican Party, like the Democratic Party is broke,like my schizoid head and my head can not be fixed,unlike my Boy George doll,when I brake it while masturbating,it can be fixed,but my warped head,to say the least,can not and never will be fixed because it will forever be broken because it is permanently broke.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Waste of time, Allen.You're still a dumbass who doesn't know your own gender.Rot in hell.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

You need to rot in hell Allen.You just can't accept me for who I am,a bipolar gay government leech freakazoid who masturbates with a blow up doll named Boy George,my best friend and lover next to emlu,the largest polluted gas giant planet in the Solar System.Rot in hell Allen,rot in hell,rot in hell,rot in hell!!!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry, I got caught again and they gave me the shock therapy. I must apologize or I will get shocked and be in a straight jacket and they take my toys away. I'm sorry Allen to tell you to rot in hell. I thought my obsession was going away but it keeps coming back. The shock therapy is helping. Real waco I'm sorry again to you too.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Poor Allen.He never gets it.Sinks lower and lower in his transgender fantasy world.Also,a terrible dunce when it comes to spelling, which to me is worse than pretending to immerse himself in his myriad aliases.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Burns you up, doesn't it Allen?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TSF, did you notice the news regarding Pelosi?
martel

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

How many wacos to change out a lightbulb...
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Where is everybody?Why doesn't anyone answer me?How come no one talks to me?Do I have to make fake monikers again to answer me and talk to?Where are you emlu?Where are you Spoon?Where are you Arnold?Where are you Jeff?Where are you Allen?Where are you Boy George?Where are you waco?HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....I'm waco!Who am I?Where am I?What am I?I CONTROL THIS POST AND NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY NOT EVEN EMLU'S BIG FAT ASS...I AM THE MASTURBATER OF THIS POST... THIS IS MY POST!!!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
How many wacos to change out a lightbulb...
how many martels' to blow a Voltaire?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look.They are in the process of ruining the republican party.At a time when the republican party needs to be strong.Only one state? Sure.But these people are not representative of the real values of the republican party.Creating another bureaucracy to run the Charlotte airport is not how to rein in spending or decrease government intrusion.Especially since the Charlotte airport is very well run, as it is.Republicans say, if its not broke, don't fix it.Then, do that?
Read the article from start to finish a d see if your opinion remains the same. I have no dog in the fight so I could careless however did want to give you some insight on why it is being discussed.

http://m.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen...
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article from start to finish a d see if your opinion remains the same. I have no dog in the fight so I could careless however did want to give you some insight on why it is being discussed.
I agree,but the main issue is what this country is doing to gay schizoid government leeching idiots like myself.I realize my Boy George doll is patched beyond repair because of my masturbation and emlu has done nothing to help me besides giving me a picture of dead Gary Coleman, Erkel and Webster to masturbate to,so what am I suppose to do about my pedophilia and sticking my hand in my poop shooter?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
BEEN working at my new job, just got off, will check your link.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The only thing I heard was that she was not invited to the pop up book library and wouldn't have gone if she had been. I think Pelosi is as far removed from reality as Dubya .
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, did you notice the news regarding Pelosi?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The only thing I heard was that she was not invited to the pop up book library and wouldn't have gone if she had been. I think Pelosi is as far removed from reality as Dubya .
<quoted text>
Had to do with a campaign gift, I think.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Charlotte has far better airport service than any comparable sized city.Which leads me to wonder why any change is needed.The reasons cited were skimpy, at best.Just because the far larger D-FW operates as an authority doesn't mean Charlotte would benefit, at all.The real reason for republican backing of this idea will become apparent eventually, I suspect.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Will someone spank me and put their fist up my ass,I wanna squeal like a pig,Texas style!

YEEEEEE.....HAAAAAA!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Allen, you squeal like a pig every time you look in the mirror you idiot.A man who thinks he's a woman! How many mirrors have you shattered this week, dude?
Allen

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Look, just because i have both sex organs, doesn't mean I'm ugly Waco you scumbag! I just ram one inside the other one, and I'm complete! Jealous?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,301 - 38,320 of49,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 2 hr Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 4 hr southener 4,785
any h or bth around part 2 11 hr cantgetright1 1
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 12 hr nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) 21 hr Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Tue nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Tue luvnut 38
•••

Freeze Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 16 at 10:26PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs