Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,912)

Showing posts 38,221 - 38,240 of49,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
martin

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

looflf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about an avatar, there are a couple folks on here that really need a shrink. The stalking thing is outta hand.
Yeah, I see your point.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for helping me on that.Real money, after years of barely making it.Who knew I was that good?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

looflf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about an avatar, there are a couple folks on here that really need a shrink. The stalking thing is outta hand.
I'm not being stalked. The nitwit stays as far away from me as possible.The LAST THING the gutless ho wants is to meet me.Haaa!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Tag.You're it.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Congrsts to Boston POLICE for gunning down one scumbag piece of dirt.Another to follow.
emlu

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Congrsts to Boston POLICE for gunning down one scumbag piece of dirt.Another to follow.
Waco Sweetie you need to get down Sweetie the police are on the roof pointing a gun at you Sweetie. Sweetie how many black bags are you going to leave in Boston Sweetie. Hang on tight to boy georges pee pee and click your heels Sweetie and hopefully the Swat team won't shoot your schizoid bipolar sponging off of America I see dead people personality.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Apparently the Chechens have decided that America, as well as Russia, is their enemy.Screw you Allen, I'm from Texas.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Damn Allen, get off that meth and get some sleep you anorexic .

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Apparently the Chechens have decided that America, as well as Russia, is their enemy.Screw you Allen, I'm from Texas.
Stars at night, big and bright....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco Sweetie you need to get down Sweetie the police are on the roof pointing a gun at you Sweetie. Sweetie how many black bags are you going to leave in Boston Sweetie. Hang on tight to boy georges pee pee and click your heels Sweetie and hopefully the Swat team won't shoot your schizoid bipolar sponging off of America I see dead people personality.
You know, you really do have an "obsession" problem. Not kidding, I've shown your posts to a couple professionals, and you might consider a doctor's care. Page after page, you spew the same statements. It is "stalking and disturbing" continual assault. One said you are "mirroring" your own misery onto another and "that you are fracturing into more aggression".
martel

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
You as good as dead Waco.
. Huh, guess we have some name stealin here...not my reply
martel

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> YESTERDAY was patriots day in Boston.We can call off the investigation since you have it all figured out.Obama is president.You can quit feeling sorry for him anytime now.
yea, guess you didn't pick up on the sarcasm...try reading the post again
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Help me emlu!They caught me on camera masturbating with my Boy George doll in Boston. They killed Boy George and now they're after me,hide me emlu,hide me in your Grand Canyon fat ass.I'm in misery and it's stalking and disturbing me and mirroring my bipolar schizoid pedophile aggression like it did Michael Jackson and Jeffrey Dahmer.Those bastards killed the only friend I ever had emlu.Rest in peace Boy George,I will avenge and masturbate your death,help me emlu,help me,ha,ha,ha,ha,aaaaaahhhhhh!
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Help me emlu!They caught me on camera masturbating with my Boy George doll in Boston. They killed Boy George and now they're after me,hide me emlu,hide me in your Grand Canyon fat ass.I'm in misery and it's stalking and disturbing me and mirroring my bipolar schizoid pedophile aggression like it did Michael Jackson and Jeffrey Dahmer.Those bastards killed the only friend I ever had emlu.Rest in peace Boy George,I will avenge and masturbate your death,help me emlu,help me,ha,ha,ha,ha,aaaaaahhhhhh!
Sweetie you know I'm only kidding. You know Sweetie that I don't know any professionals, besides you, being the professional masturbator of all time. Sweetie I can't hide you but get down and stay put before the swat team explode bullets into your schizoid mooching off the government I see dead people boy George loving little rascals want to be multi personality of a human being. Sweetie you know the only obsession you have is hand to pee pee syndrome. Sweetie you put the city of boston on lockdown. Now don't move and give boy georges pee pee a nice squeeze for me. I'lll look down at you in boston Sweetie on my next rotation.
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you really do have an "obsession" problem. Not kidding, I've shown your posts to a couple professionals, and you might consider a doctor's care. Page after page, you spew the same statements. It is "stalking and disturbing" continual assault. One said you are "mirroring" your own misery onto another and "that you are fracturing into more aggression".
Sweetie you know I didn't show any thing to a professional Sweetie. A professional would look at me like I'm crazy for reading these pages Sweetie. You know I read them day after day and all day long. Sweetie I think I'm the one who needs professional help.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Spewing again, more convincing than ever.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
<quoted text> yea, guess you didn't pick up on the sarcasm...try reading the post again
Not that important, Voltaire.I mean, Martel.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Allen Allen Allen.Crazy, crazy, crazy.I'll bet you know more about anti-psychotic medication than most doctors, you poor insane obsessive freak of nature.A woman with a mans name.
tsf

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Jesus is a democrat and Satan is a republikan
TSF

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Now the NC republikan legislature wants to pass a law requiring criminal background checks for owners of dogs such as chows, mastiffs, pit bull and others. Back ground checks for dog owners but not for charter school operators?

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits." Albert Einstein

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,221 - 38,240 of49,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) 1 hr David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) 9 hr yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Thu James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Apr 16 nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Apr 16 Past present future 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE