Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39595 Apr 19, 2013
Allen Allen Allen.Crazy, crazy, crazy.I'll bet you know more about anti-psychotic medication than most doctors, you poor insane obsessive freak of nature.A woman with a mans name.
tsf

La Grange, NC

#39596 Apr 19, 2013
Jesus is a democrat and Satan is a republikan
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39597 Apr 20, 2013
Now the NC republikan legislature wants to pass a law requiring criminal background checks for owners of dogs such as chows, mastiffs, pit bull and others. Back ground checks for dog owners but not for charter school operators?

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits." Albert Einstein
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39598 Apr 20, 2013
It has been a productive week for NC republikan legislators. Now North Carolina will now have no limits on student class size and teacher pay has been advanced from 47th to 49th. Republikans are winning tjheir race to the bottom.
\
Jobs created---still zero.
TSF

Los Angeles, CA

#39599 Apr 20, 2013
The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39600 Apr 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
It has been a productive week for NC republikan legislators. Now North Carolina will now have no limits on student class size and teacher pay has been advanced from 47th to 49th. Republikans are winning tjheir race to the bottom.
\
Jobs created---still zero.
Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39601 Apr 20, 2013
Yes, since republikans have made it possible for a criminal to get out of prison and open a charter school in his garage with no achademic training, you just somehow know they are trying to improve the state. Taking away rights from the law abiding and giving rights to criminals . The republikan way.
TSF wrote:
The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39603 Apr 20, 2013
Making felons out of women who expose too much breast is just the highest priority in making out state a better place. To hell with jobs. The important work of legalizing possum dropping and establishing a county by county state religion and giving 110 million dollars to the Carolina Panthers and requiring criminal background checks for dog owners and moving NC teachers pay from 47 th in the nation to 49th just cannot be overshadowed by the frivilous effort to create jobs for the unemployed.
Whatsamattayous progressives?
TSF wrote:
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39604 Apr 20, 2013
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39605 Apr 20, 2013
Noth Carolina has one of the finest shool systems in the South. Republikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best University systems in the nation. Repulikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best Community College systems in the nation. Republikans want to destroy that.
Republikans want to destroy personal fredom in our state. Come to think of it al republikans are capable of is destruction. Republikans can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39606 Apr 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
<quoted text>
Only happens when you say something true, that pisses the psychos off.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39607 Apr 20, 2013
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39608 Apr 21, 2013
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
waco1909 wrote:
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39609 Apr 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
<quoted text>
Texas invented barbeque.What they have in the east, is an unidentifiable thing.You were probably in Memorial Park.I played tennis there, and ran the circuit.Hermann Park is the other large park, in the MUSEUM DISTRICT.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39611 Apr 21, 2013
Come on back.we miss you.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39612 Apr 22, 2013
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39613 Apr 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.
Arm all teachers.To hell with"politically correct".
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39614 Apr 22, 2013
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39615 Apr 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.
To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39616 Apr 23, 2013
The term enemy combatant has an element of respectability. I may hate my enemy, but often I have at least some fear and or respect for them. SOBs like this jerk have zero respectability. Follow the advice of Judge Roy Bean, give him a fair trial and then hang him. That way, he will not become a martyr in the eyes of the Islamic crazies.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the Pro & Cons of AYF vs Pop Warner Fo... (Dec '08) 3 hr footballmommabear 169
If Belmont world have stayed away from selling ... 4 hr Mind Poseidon 31
News Jonas Brothers' restaurant on simmer for now 5 hr Transplant 16
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) 5 hr Transplant 25
Adios Michael Waltrip Racing 11 hr Into The Wall 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed Resource Action 290
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages