Comments
38,221 - 38,240 of 59,085 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
martel

Wellington, AL

#39589 Apr 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> YESTERDAY was patriots day in Boston.We can call off the investigation since you have it all figured out.Obama is president.You can quit feeling sorry for him anytime now.
yea, guess you didn't pick up on the sarcasm...try reading the post again
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39590 Apr 19, 2013
Help me emlu!They caught me on camera masturbating with my Boy George doll in Boston. They killed Boy George and now they're after me,hide me emlu,hide me in your Grand Canyon fat ass.I'm in misery and it's stalking and disturbing me and mirroring my bipolar schizoid pedophile aggression like it did Michael Jackson and Jeffrey Dahmer.Those bastards killed the only friend I ever had emlu.Rest in peace Boy George,I will avenge and masturbate your death,help me emlu,help me,ha,ha,ha,ha,aaaaaahhhhhh!
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

#39591 Apr 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Help me emlu!They caught me on camera masturbating with my Boy George doll in Boston. They killed Boy George and now they're after me,hide me emlu,hide me in your Grand Canyon fat ass.I'm in misery and it's stalking and disturbing me and mirroring my bipolar schizoid pedophile aggression like it did Michael Jackson and Jeffrey Dahmer.Those bastards killed the only friend I ever had emlu.Rest in peace Boy George,I will avenge and masturbate your death,help me emlu,help me,ha,ha,ha,ha,aaaaaahhhhhh!
Sweetie you know I'm only kidding. You know Sweetie that I don't know any professionals, besides you, being the professional masturbator of all time. Sweetie I can't hide you but get down and stay put before the swat team explode bullets into your schizoid mooching off the government I see dead people boy George loving little rascals want to be multi personality of a human being. Sweetie you know the only obsession you have is hand to pee pee syndrome. Sweetie you put the city of boston on lockdown. Now don't move and give boy georges pee pee a nice squeeze for me. I'lll look down at you in boston Sweetie on my next rotation.
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

#39592 Apr 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you really do have an "obsession" problem. Not kidding, I've shown your posts to a couple professionals, and you might consider a doctor's care. Page after page, you spew the same statements. It is "stalking and disturbing" continual assault. One said you are "mirroring" your own misery onto another and "that you are fracturing into more aggression".
Sweetie you know I didn't show any thing to a professional Sweetie. A professional would look at me like I'm crazy for reading these pages Sweetie. You know I read them day after day and all day long. Sweetie I think I'm the one who needs professional help.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39593 Apr 19, 2013
Spewing again, more convincing than ever.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39594 Apr 19, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text> yea, guess you didn't pick up on the sarcasm...try reading the post again
Not that important, Voltaire.I mean, Martel.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39595 Apr 19, 2013
Allen Allen Allen.Crazy, crazy, crazy.I'll bet you know more about anti-psychotic medication than most doctors, you poor insane obsessive freak of nature.A woman with a mans name.
tsf

La Grange, NC

#39596 Apr 19, 2013
Jesus is a democrat and Satan is a republikan
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39597 Apr 20, 2013
Now the NC republikan legislature wants to pass a law requiring criminal background checks for owners of dogs such as chows, mastiffs, pit bull and others. Back ground checks for dog owners but not for charter school operators?

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits." Albert Einstein
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39598 Apr 20, 2013
It has been a productive week for NC republikan legislators. Now North Carolina will now have no limits on student class size and teacher pay has been advanced from 47th to 49th. Republikans are winning tjheir race to the bottom.
\
Jobs created---still zero.
TSF

Los Angeles, CA

#39599 Apr 20, 2013
The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39600 Apr 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
It has been a productive week for NC republikan legislators. Now North Carolina will now have no limits on student class size and teacher pay has been advanced from 47th to 49th. Republikans are winning tjheir race to the bottom.
\
Jobs created---still zero.
Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39601 Apr 20, 2013
Yes, since republikans have made it possible for a criminal to get out of prison and open a charter school in his garage with no achademic training, you just somehow know they are trying to improve the state. Taking away rights from the law abiding and giving rights to criminals . The republikan way.
TSF wrote:
The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39603 Apr 20, 2013
Making felons out of women who expose too much breast is just the highest priority in making out state a better place. To hell with jobs. The important work of legalizing possum dropping and establishing a county by county state religion and giving 110 million dollars to the Carolina Panthers and requiring criminal background checks for dog owners and moving NC teachers pay from 47 th in the nation to 49th just cannot be overshadowed by the frivilous effort to create jobs for the unemployed.
Whatsamattayous progressives?
TSF wrote:
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39604 Apr 20, 2013
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39605 Apr 20, 2013
Noth Carolina has one of the finest shool systems in the South. Republikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best University systems in the nation. Repulikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best Community College systems in the nation. Republikans want to destroy that.
Republikans want to destroy personal fredom in our state. Come to think of it al republikans are capable of is destruction. Republikans can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39606 Apr 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
<quoted text>
Only happens when you say something true, that pisses the psychos off.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39607 Apr 20, 2013
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39608 Apr 21, 2013
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
waco1909 wrote:
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39609 Apr 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
<quoted text>
Texas invented barbeque.What they have in the east, is an unidentifiable thing.You were probably in Memorial Park.I played tennis there, and ran the circuit.Hermann Park is the other large park, in the MUSEUM DISTRICT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 18 hr Estrella 111 131
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 20 hr I Hate Syracuse 4,842
Is the Illegal Alien Problem Out Of Control Sun xcrbjyds 0
bggb Sun guest 59
Where to buy spice? Sun Carole King 2
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous Sun Carole King 2
I Love Black Women (May '11) Sat Bill Robinson 239
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••