TSF

La Grange, NC

#39568 Apr 18, 2013
I do not consider the far right as anarchist. The far right wants government, just not a democracy. I continue to believe that constant lies and railing against the USA and its government can trigger the mentally and intellectually challenged into violent action. These persons believe all the negative retoric and become angry enough to act on their anger. But the actual object of their anger is unavailable, so they decide to direct that toward anyone who is available.
Even so, I do not propose to limit free speech any more than I would advocate more gun control laws. I would just hope that persons making irresponsible and untrue statements realize the effect their retoric has on the mentally challenged of all political perspectives. Its kind of like irresponsibly firing into water, not realizing that the rounds are skipping out and possibly hitting some unseen fisherman around the bend in the river..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The same thing could be said of the far right....don't you think?
martin

Newport, TN

#39570 Apr 18, 2013
Anarchist or not , the far right and left, aren't helping.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39571 Apr 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hey TSF,if I came back to North Carolina to visit you could we have a sexual threesome, me,you and my Boy George doll? I'll even share my Medicaid schizoid meds with you.
Sooooo, your into gynoids and misogyny????? That explains a lot!!!!!!!!!!
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39572 Apr 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hey TSF,if I came back to North Carolina to visit you could we have a sexual threesome, me,you and my Boy George doll? I'll even share my Medicaid schizoid meds with you.
Sweetie, you need to take off out of Texas now, anyway, because the Feds will be looking for you about the fertilizer plant explosion. When you get back to North Carolina just let me know so I can hide you inside one of my sulfuric body craters. No one will never find you there. Don't forget to bring your Boy George doll sweetie.
martin

Niota, TN

#39573 Apr 18, 2013
I see what you people meant by the idiot.No comment on todays issues, just b.s.about nothing.Wondered why there was no avatar.
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39574 Apr 18, 2013
martin wrote:
I see what you people meant by the idiot.No comment on todays issues, just b.s.about nothing.Wondered why there was no avatar.
Waco sweetie, you're hearing voices and creating a topix pretend friend again by the name of martin. You need to hide your rancid pedophile schizoid junkie idiot ass before the authorities get you. I have a special active volcanic body crater, between my legs, I want you and your blow-up Boy George doll to hide in sweetie.
waco1909

Los Angeles, CA

#39575 Apr 18, 2013
martin wrote:
Hey dummy,it sounds like you have the same issues I have because you're me and I'm you which makes us both deadbeat government sponging idiots. It's me martin,waco!
walking

Washington, DC

#39576 Apr 18, 2013
yes people should definitely before then there s no decisions and rational emotions
looflf

Lenoir, NC

#39577 Apr 18, 2013
martin wrote:
Who cares about an avatar, there are a couple folks on here that really need a shrink. The stalking thing is outta hand.
martin

Knoxville, TN

#39578 Apr 18, 2013
looflf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about an avatar, there are a couple folks on here that really need a shrink. The stalking thing is outta hand.
Yeah, I see your point.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39579 Apr 18, 2013
Thanks for helping me on that.Real money, after years of barely making it.Who knew I was that good?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39580 Apr 18, 2013
looflf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about an avatar, there are a couple folks on here that really need a shrink. The stalking thing is outta hand.
I'm not being stalked. The nitwit stays as far away from me as possible.The LAST THING the gutless ho wants is to meet me.Haaa!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39581 Apr 18, 2013
Tag.You're it.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39582 Apr 19, 2013
Congrsts to Boston POLICE for gunning down one scumbag piece of dirt.Another to follow.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#39583 Apr 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Congrsts to Boston POLICE for gunning down one scumbag piece of dirt.Another to follow.
Waco Sweetie you need to get down Sweetie the police are on the roof pointing a gun at you Sweetie. Sweetie how many black bags are you going to leave in Boston Sweetie. Hang on tight to boy georges pee pee and click your heels Sweetie and hopefully the Swat team won't shoot your schizoid bipolar sponging off of America I see dead people personality.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39584 Apr 19, 2013
Apparently the Chechens have decided that America, as well as Russia, is their enemy.Screw you Allen, I'm from Texas.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39585 Apr 19, 2013
Damn Allen, get off that meth and get some sleep you anorexic .

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39586 Apr 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Apparently the Chechens have decided that America, as well as Russia, is their enemy.Screw you Allen, I'm from Texas.
Stars at night, big and bright....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39587 Apr 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco Sweetie you need to get down Sweetie the police are on the roof pointing a gun at you Sweetie. Sweetie how many black bags are you going to leave in Boston Sweetie. Hang on tight to boy georges pee pee and click your heels Sweetie and hopefully the Swat team won't shoot your schizoid bipolar sponging off of America I see dead people personality.
You know, you really do have an "obsession" problem. Not kidding, I've shown your posts to a couple professionals, and you might consider a doctor's care. Page after page, you spew the same statements. It is "stalking and disturbing" continual assault. One said you are "mirroring" your own misery onto another and "that you are fracturing into more aggression".
martel

Wellington, AL

#39588 Apr 19, 2013
martel wrote:
You as good as dead Waco.
. Huh, guess we have some name stealin here...not my reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 15 hr UTB 56
bggb 16 hr guest 5
Senator Kay Hagan Sun Wabash Tsunami 1
help........please help Sat Interesting 5
Cruising in Northlake mall? Oct 18 Hornyguy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Oct 17 I Hate Syracuse 4,843
bank of america's vaibhav vaishnav july 11,2014... Oct 17 Brain M 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]