Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39554 Apr 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a good thing
All the self-righteous speeches in the world couldn't get it done.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39555 Apr 18, 2013
Waco burns.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39556 Apr 18, 2013
It is difficult for those who have never personally faced violence and crime to understand that passing all the laws imaginable against legitimate law abiding citizens will increase gun violence by criminals.. Criminals are criminals because they have zero regard for laws. The Newtown shooter was in possession of his weapons illegally. Does any logical person imagine tha more laws would have slowed him down?

GUN OWNERS

Think About It.

We're not supposed to judge all Muslims by the acts of a few "crazies".
But the acts of a few American “crazies” is enough to judge all Americans who own guns

TSF

La Grange, NC

#39557 Apr 18, 2013
Weather Underground and SDS were anarchist organizations . That is considerably different from being liberal or conservative with regards to government.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Heard quite a few liberal comments regarding home schooling.AND regarding gun owners,that was severely over the line.I seem to recall the WEATHERMEN, and the STUDENTS for a DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY,all extremely liberal groups, bombing and killing people in the sixties.So,you dont have to be conservative to be crazy and homicidal.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39558 Apr 18, 2013
Google Texas City, Texas, 1947. NH4NO3 can be nasty.
waco1909 wrote:
Waco burns.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39559 Apr 18, 2013
So the justice department and president make the claim that the president has the legal authority to kill any citizen without charges or trial. Then non military government agencies like TSA buy up multi millions of rounds of ammunition, hollow point ammunition and launch drones over the USA.
Then it is just baffeling as to why gun control is being so fiercly resisted.
Go figure.
waco1909 wrote:
After all the noise,congress cant even pass a background check bill.
waco1909

Niota, TN

#39560 Apr 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Google Texas City, Texas, 1947. NH4NO3 can be nasty.
<quoted text>
Am familiar.Worst industrial accident in American history.Google"New London".

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39561 Apr 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
So the justice department and president make the claim that the president has the legal authority to kill any citizen without charges or trial. Then non military government agencies like TSA buy up multi millions of rounds of ammunition, hollow point ammunition and launch drones over the USA.
Then it is just baffeling as to why gun control is being so fiercly resisted.
Go figure.
<quoted text>
FEAR your government? Damn right....
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39562 Apr 18, 2013
"baffeling" "glaring grammatical error" I'm just saying, everyone wants to be correct. I think it's BAFFLING. Just trying to help a demo out.
JohnHamhock

Matthews, NC

#39563 Apr 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Dems are in the minority in the state house and senate for the first time in over 50 years.. We also now have a republikan governor. I had hopes that republikans would work to make our state better. I should have known better.
The promise of jobs got republikans elected but so far , all the republikans can do is pass stupid laws about breasts, possum dropping , establishing county by county official religions, solve non existent voter ID fraud, make it illegal to consider rising sea levels, put realtors in the jobs of coastal management scientist, gut environmental laws , give huge rate increased to special interest like utilities and insurance companies and make NC the laughing stock of the nation..
<quoted text>
YOU are a damn fool.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39564 Apr 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Weather Underground and SDS were anarchist organizations . That is considerably different from being liberal or conservative with regards to government.
<quoted text>
The same thing could be said of the far right....don't you think?
waco1909

Las Vegas, NV

#39565 Apr 18, 2013
Hey TSF,if I came back to North Carolina to visit you could we have a sexual threesome, me,you and my Boy George doll? I'll even share my Medicaid schizoid meds with you.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39566 Apr 18, 2013
Thanks for correcting that error.
emlu wrote:
"baffeling" "glaring grammatical error" I'm just saying, everyone wants to be correct. I think it's BAFFLING. Just trying to help a demo out.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39567 Apr 18, 2013
Yes, I know. I am foolish enough to think that my legislature should use its time wisely to address serious problems like joblessness instead of possum dropping , breast exposure , intrusion into the personal lives of citizens, cancelling the first amendment to the constitution of the USA and giving out tax money like candy to republikan special interests.
JohnHamhock wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a damn fool.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39568 Apr 18, 2013
I do not consider the far right as anarchist. The far right wants government, just not a democracy. I continue to believe that constant lies and railing against the USA and its government can trigger the mentally and intellectually challenged into violent action. These persons believe all the negative retoric and become angry enough to act on their anger. But the actual object of their anger is unavailable, so they decide to direct that toward anyone who is available.
Even so, I do not propose to limit free speech any more than I would advocate more gun control laws. I would just hope that persons making irresponsible and untrue statements realize the effect their retoric has on the mentally challenged of all political perspectives. Its kind of like irresponsibly firing into water, not realizing that the rounds are skipping out and possibly hitting some unseen fisherman around the bend in the river..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The same thing could be said of the far right....don't you think?
martin

Newport, TN

#39570 Apr 18, 2013
Anarchist or not , the far right and left, aren't helping.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#39571 Apr 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hey TSF,if I came back to North Carolina to visit you could we have a sexual threesome, me,you and my Boy George doll? I'll even share my Medicaid schizoid meds with you.
Sooooo, your into gynoids and misogyny????? That explains a lot!!!!!!!!!!
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39572 Apr 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Sweetie, you need to take off out of Texas now, anyway, because the Feds will be looking for you about the fertilizer plant explosion. When you get back to North Carolina just let me know so I can hide you inside one of my sulfuric body craters. No one will never find you there. Don't forget to bring your Boy George doll sweetie.
martin

Niota, TN

#39573 Apr 18, 2013
I see what you people meant by the idiot.No comment on todays issues, just b.s.about nothing.Wondered why there was no avatar.
emlu

Los Angeles, CA

#39574 Apr 18, 2013
martin wrote:
I see what you people meant by the idiot.No comment on todays issues, just b.s.about nothing.Wondered why there was no avatar.
Waco sweetie, you're hearing voices and creating a topix pretend friend again by the name of martin. You need to hide your rancid pedophile schizoid junkie idiot ass before the authorities get you. I have a special active volcanic body crater, between my legs, I want you and your blow-up Boy George doll to hide in sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont City Council 2 hr fedupppppp 32
If Belmont world have stayed away from selling ... 9 hr just sayin 33
News Jonas Brothers' restaurant on simmer for now 21 hr The Truth 18
What are the Pro & Cons of AYF vs Pop Warner Fo... (Dec '08) Thu footballmommabear 169
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) Thu Transplant 25
Adios Michael Waltrip Racing Thu Into The Wall 1
Why Mount Holly Will Never Be Anything Special (Apr '14) Thu Orville 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages