Comments
38,121 - 38,140 of 58,806 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39487 Apr 13, 2013
Exactly. The republikan members of NC legislature are not sane. They are republikans. They prove their stupidity with each new frivilous and misguided piece of legislation they present. They became nationally famous a couple of weeks ago when they tried to pass a law cancelling the first amendment to the US constitution in NC and establishing a county by county official religion. Stupid is as stupid does. Then , in an effort to top that, they introduced legislation to stop criminal background checks for charter school personnel and to allow charter school students to take the "What color is the red barn? " end of grade test instead of the core curriculum test given at public schools...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39488 Apr 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Exactly. The republikan members of NC legislature are not sane. They are republikans. They prove their stupidity with each new frivilous and misguided piece of legislation they present. They became nationally famous a couple of weeks ago when they tried to pass a law cancelling the first amendment to the US constitution in NC and establishing a county by county official religion. Stupid is as stupid does. Then , in an effort to top that, they introduced legislation to stop criminal background checks for charter school personnel and to allow charter school students to take the "What color is the red barn? " end of grade test instead of the core curriculum test given at public schools...
Ignore the fake poster using my name TSF.My avatar indicates who the real Waco is.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39489 Apr 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
If republicans would cease the constant intrusions into peoples personal lives, they'd get more votes.
disgusted

Cullowhee, NC

#39490 Apr 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If republicans would cease the constant intrusions into peoples personal lives, they'd get more votes.
Yes republicans suck,but enough of politics for 2 more yrs.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#39491 Apr 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If republicans would cease the constant intrusions into peoples personal lives, they'd get more votes.
And I would also add that the Democrats should stop sexually gratify themselves and raping the asses of the voters, especially certified idiots like me who make a living by sponging off the government.The crooked government should give me a lot more than what I'm receiving for being a deadbeat idiot.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#39492 Apr 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>And I would also add that the Democrats should stop sexually gratify themselves and raping the asses of the voters, especially certified idiots like me who make a living by sponging off the government.The crooked government should give me a lot more than what I'm receiving for being a deadbeat idiot.
Busted again, real waco, I'm sorry for calling you names attacking you on this forum. I start electroshock therapy Monday for my bad behavior on here. They say admitting I have a "problem" with the constant obsession with you will help along with shock therapy. Anyway, I'm trying.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39493 Apr 14, 2013
Republikans introduced 170 new legislative bills just last week. One was just soooo important it had to occupy the attention of the entire NC legislature immediately. That is the one where the speed limit for school buses is raised to 55 mph because republikans are tired of being stuck in traffic behind school buses. Getting around to job creation will just have to wait until these important issues are addressed. Jobs created so far? Zero.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39494 Apr 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>TSF if your facts are correct, this would be a prime contributory to the reduction of respect in America regarding the republican party.So far, no republican has come forward to contest these points you've made against the NC legislature, despite the fact that you continually present them.I would like to hear an opinion from my republican friends regarding your stated points.If your points are indeed correct, I would wonder at the sanity of the NC legislators.
I will tell you why are not "contesting" his opinion. We just don't care about his opinion. He voted and the majority of North Carolinians voted opposite of him. The majority spoke and now rules. As I was told about not liking Obamas rule of America I could leave. Well, we are in a few more weeks. Tsf could do the same instead he or she subjects themself to rules they don't like or agree with. You get what you get when ignorance is bliss.
A Godwin

Canyon Country, CA

#39495 Apr 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you why are not "contesting" his opinion. We just don't care about his opinion. He voted and the majority of North Carolinians voted opposite of him. The majority spoke and now rules. As I was told about not liking Obamas rule of America I could leave. Well, we are in a few more weeks. Tsf could do the same instead he or she subjects themself to rules they don't like or agree with. You get what you get when ignorance is bliss.
Are you moving to the Far East permanently or temporary?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39496 Apr 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
They confiscated everyones guns in Mexico.That worked out great.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39497 Apr 14, 2013
Uhh, not exactly. They way I remember it you declared that you Would leave because your little Twitt lost the presidential election. I am not leaving, I thought you were. I plan to stay and oppose these shit heads in the state legislature that you elected.
It will take a few years to elect some sensible legislators to undo the damage that your pea brained ninnies are doing to our state. Meanwhile, I guess you can keep dropping those possums and letting criminals run your republikan charter schools..
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#39498 Apr 15, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
your wrong. I thought you were leaving.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39499 Apr 15, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong. I thought you were leaving.
Damn. thought YOU had left.
TSF

La Grange, NC

#39500 Apr 15, 2013
NC Republikan legislators have finally found a jobs creation bill for ---lobbyist. Republikan House Bill 640, if it passes, will make it legal for NC legislators to accept unlimited bribes and eliminates reporting "gifts" of any amount from anyone, especially large ones from mega corporations..

Location hidden

#39501 Apr 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>They confiscated everyones guns in Mexico.That worked out great.
I know. The democrat regime keeps rearming them and giving them amnesty.

Location hidden

#39502 Apr 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh, not exactly. They way I remember it you declared that you Would leave because your little Twitt lost the presidential election. I am not leaving, I thought you were. I plan to stay and oppose these shit heads in the state legislature that you elected.
It will take a few years to elect some sensible legislators to undo the damage that your pea brained ninnies are doing to our state. Meanwhile, I guess you can keep dropping those possums and letting criminals run your republikan charter schools..
My teammates are fixing what you guys have fouled up since 1986. And we are. Waiting on the state dept for approval on the renunciation paperwork .
Spoon

Mount Pleasant, SC

#39503 Apr 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn. thought YOU had left.
F*CK YOU WACO!!!
emlu

Atlanta, GA

#39504 Apr 15, 2013
Amen

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39505 Apr 15, 2013
Spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CK YOU WACO!!!
I don't do charity work.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39506 Apr 15, 2013
The libs don't like you Silvercoast.AIN'T that too bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... 16 hr insiderpaul 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 22 hr linthead louie 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) Wed james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs Wed inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Wed Whinn 12
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating