“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39446 Apr 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Drug companies in America are screwing us to the wall with prices that are 4X to 10X higher in America than they are in other countries. Their money whores in congress (mostly republikans but some dems also) are helping them with price fixing and passing laws allowing children to be sedated but God forbid that they would be disciplined. Chemicals in food cause lots of maladies that doctors can then prescribe more drugs to combat their effect. Congress just passed the "Monsanto Protection Act" which prevents lawsuits from being filed by pesons injured by their pesticides, herbicdes, fungicides and GM crops. There is no doubt that psychotropic drugs contribute a large part to violence and that carcinogenic chemicals are the biggest factor in the cancer epidemic that we are now experiencing.
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, you can trace the advent of vanilla flavoring in the nineteenth century to the steady increase, then the headlong increase, in Alzheimers.Europeans have very negative opinions about the food additives in America.Do me a favor.Next time you hear an ad about a drug, listen to the side effects.YOU may be in for a shock.
waco1909

Mesquite, NV

#39447 Apr 11, 2013
HEY there TSF.Care to guess how many dicks can be stuck up my ass?......the border on my ass is large enough and long enough to to fit all the inmates' dicks in this country including all of the Chinese Army."Large"means the"best"consider that fact.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39448 Apr 11, 2013
Awww, is little Allen/Gail mad again? Tsk Tsk.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39449 Apr 11, 2013
Act like you have some guts Allen.Com e out from behind your aliases, you coward.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#39450 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
HEY there TSF.Care to guess how many dicks can be stuck up my ass?......the border on my ass is large enough and long enough to to fit all the inmates' dicks in this country including all of the Chinese Army."Large"means the"best"consider that fact.
OK, I give everything the real waco has been saying about me, Allen/Gail is true. I just want to say I'm sorry and that I'm really the one who likes to take it up the ass. I just have a hard time "coming out". I am under a doctors care and that how I know so much about being "crazy". My doctor said I should say "sorry" or they won't let me get on topix. So if anyone knows a nice guy with a big one who won't mind visiting days let me know.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39451 Apr 11, 2013
We certainly can completely destroy Asia. The problem is that they would mostly die instantly and mercifully but around 3 weeks later, as the fallout hit the USA, we would die horrible slow deaths with the flesh rotting off our bodies. So, I think it would be better to avoid that with a little diplomacy. I would much rather opponents THINK I am weak than to agitate with a lot of saber rattling bull shit. Avoiding conflict as long as possible is best. When it happens, it is their fault. Then if necessary,show them no mercy. Kill them , their wives, children , pets and farm animals.
A lot of this is bull shit anyway because consider: We look the other way while N. Korea has nukes and is building missles and more nukes. They actually threaten us and probably have the ability to actuall hurt us some . On the other hand Iran has no nukes , primitive missles and they burn camel shit to cook their meals. They cannot presently hurt us. But look at the brahoo ha surrounding Iran. I say its a lot of hooey.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> HEY there TSF.Care to guess what would happen to the Chinese economy....if we quit paying them what we owe them? Turns out that debtors have power, as well. By the way, the USA has enough nukes to annihilate Asia, ten times over.China may well have the world largest army."Large"doesn't mean"best".TSF its never wise to negotiate from a weak position.China and paranoid Russia share a very long border.Fortunately for us, they always have to consider that fact.
Allen

Atlanta, GA

#39452 Apr 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Act like you have some guts Allen.Com e out from behind your aliases, you coward.
You really are delusional and beyond economical repair. You make the mentally insane look normal.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#39453 Apr 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his
New York high school.
Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….
What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az
What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado
What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or
What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct
comments???
People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39454 Apr 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
We certainly can completely destroy Asia. The problem is that they would mostly die instantly and mercifully but around 3 weeks later, as the fallout hit the USA, we would die horrible slow deaths with the flesh rotting off our bodies. So, I think it would be better to avoid that with a little diplomacy. I would much rather opponents THINK I am weak than to agitate with a lot of saber rattling bull shit. Avoiding conflict as long as possible is best. When it happens, it is their fault. Then if necessary,show them no mercy. Kill them , their wives, children , pets and farm animals.
A lot of this is bull shit anyway because consider: We look the other way while N. Korea has nukes and is building missles and more nukes. They actually threaten us and probably have the ability to actuall hurt us some . On the other hand Iran has no nukes , primitive missles and they burn camel shit to cook their meals. They cannot presently hurt us. But look at the brahoo ha surrounding Iran. I say its a lot of hooey.
<quoted text>
Cheer up TSF.THERE'S always germ warfare.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39455 Apr 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?
If you like.
Allen

Atlanta, GA

#39456 Apr 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?
Bingo, that's waco!
Allen

Atlanta, GA

#39457 Apr 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
Kip Kinkel, age 15,(on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
Andrew Golden, age 11,(Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14,(Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
TJ Solomon, age 15,(Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
Rod Mathews, age 14,(Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
James Wilson, age 19,(various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
Read more at Ammoland.com : http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/every-mass-sh...

WACO 1909, HOUSTON, TEXAS, SCHIZOID, BIPOLAR, DELUSIONAL AND MASTURBATOR.
The last entry is well noted.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39458 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, that's waco!
Decided to come out in the open? Well that's great, but it won't last long. You're the most aggressive poster on forum, the person most likely to lose it.Keep up your vitriol Allen old girl.I remember when you said you"pretended"to be conservative.That sounds a little"crazy"to me.What else are you"pretending"to be? Can you even distinguish fantasy from reality? Or do you even care to do that? Cheer up Allen.All your myriad"aliases"will show up on forum real soon, throwing their"weight"behind you.You're max schizo girl.No pill in the world can help you.SINCE you can't handle poor"crazy"me on your own , better call in your fantasy reinforcements.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39459 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>The last entry is well noted.
Better change that location.We are neighbors now! How exciting is that?
Bunky

Greenville, SC

#39460 Apr 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Decided to come out in the open? Well that's great, but it won't last long. You're the most aggressive poster on forum, the person most likely to lose it.Keep up your vitriol Allen old girl.I remember when you said you"pretended"to be conservative.That sounds a little"crazy"to me.What else are you"pretending"to be? Can you even distinguish fantasy from reality? Or do you even care to do that? Cheer up Allen.All your myriad"aliases"will show up on forum real soon, throwing their"weight"behind you.You're max schizo girl.No pill in the world can help you.SINCE you can't handle poor"crazy"me on your own , better call in your fantasy reinforcements.
Is every dam body in your mind gail and other's.
niknup

Lenoir, NC

#39461 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, that's waco!
Which one???
niknup

Lenoir, NC

#39462 Apr 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>The last entry is well noted.
Altering a post, how adult of you.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39463 Apr 12, 2013
Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is every dam body in your mind gail other's.
Maybe you haven't noticed, whenever anyone new shows up, they're accused of being me.Guess you just didn't notice all the ville posts on here, by some person, using my name.Slipped your attention, huh? I didn't think it would be long before you showed up.Another nameless unsigned in poster who supports......Allen....I believe I predicted that.Allen is unimaginative.
niknup

Lenoir, NC

#39464 Apr 12, 2013
Bunky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is every dam body in your mind gail and other's.
"body in your mind"? what does that mean?
niknup

Lenoir, NC

#39465 Apr 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>People with mental disorders are often dangerous and suicidal. Now can we have some background checks?
Vague post, unexplained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can someone explain this to me? 20 min proud blackman 2
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 6 hr Gary Coaldigger 414
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 13 hr Sparky 1
Legit massage for wife? Thu Charlottedaddy 4
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 23 Brian_G 1,909
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:26 am PST

NBC Sports10:26AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports