Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Man...I go out of town for a few days and the thread goes full retard...

Hell yeah. Hope Waco left me a few.

ALL DEMOCRATS SUCK GOPHER BALLS!!!

YEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen.I've never asked you for a favor.Just this once, I'm asking you not to communicate with 1954.Nothing good can come of this,1954 is no ones friend, but himself.I CAN'T come back on this forum,1954 has seen to that.
Give me one good reason why I should even consider doing you any favor. Nothing good ever came out of me communicating with you. So what is your point? Whatever happened between you and 1954 in the past is none of my business. Maybe without you on this forum people will get back to debating the real issues.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one good reason why I should even consider doing you any favor. Nothing good ever came out of me communicating with you. So what is your point? Whatever happened between you and 1954 in the past is none of my business. Maybe without you on this forum people will get back to debating the real issues.
I know allen and I Can't explain my behavior. Some times my mind gets all boggled and my multi personality takes over. It's me allen Waco 1954, Waco1909 and any number you want to put behind my name. 666 even. I was told my many personalities will take over me an f'up relationships. Allen I'm coming to you now on my knees to accept my apologies for my personality disorder. Folks, I apologized and for the last few days I didn't know who I was. I blacked out.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen.I've never asked you for a favor.Just this once, I'm asking you not to communicate with 1954.Nothing good can come of this,1954 is no ones friend, but himself.I CAN'T come back on this forum,1954 has seen to that.
Sweetie, you know that's a crock of bipolar shit. You'll never stop tormenting everyone on topix, along with 30 of your other schizoid imaginary multiple warped personality monikers because that's what makes you a demented and deranged psychotic idiot sweetie.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you know that's a crock of bipolar shit. You'll never stop tormenting everyone on topix, along with 30 of your other schizoid imaginary multiple warped personality monikers because that's what makes you a demented and deranged psychotic idiot sweetie.
emlu that is the best compliment you ever gave me.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know allen and I Can't explain my behavior. Some times my mind gets all boggled and my multi personality takes over. It's me allen Waco 1954, Waco1909 and any number you want to put behind my name. 666 even. I was told my many personalities will take over me an f'up relationships. Allen I'm coming to you now on my knees to accept my apologies for my personality disorder. Folks, I apologized and for the last few days I didn't know who I was. I blacked out.
Multi personalities, 666, blacked out. I have never suggested this to anyone, but I think you need to see an exorcist! Your personalities/demons are having themselves a field day. Get off your knees, drop the meds and go see a priest.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you know that's a crock of bipolar shit. You'll never stop tormenting everyone on topix, along with 30 of your other schizoid imaginary multiple warped personality monikers because that's what makes you a demented and deranged psychotic idiot sweetie.
Allen quit pretending to be emlu, it makes you look stupider than you are, you ignorant slut.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen quit pretending to be waco fool.He ain't coming back, you're gonna have to find a new reason to love.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> Allen quit pretending to be emlu, it makes you look stupider than you are, you ignorant slut.
Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Multi personalities, 666, blacked out. I have never suggested this to anyone, but I think you need to see an exorcist! Your personalities/demons are having themselves a field day. Get off your knees, drop the meds and go see a priest.
Allen I'm trying to be nice to you. I don't offer apologies to just any body. If you want to make fun of my illness that I can't control, that's on you. I'm still on my knees but I'll get up now. I don't believe in priests remember. I only believe in wicca. You are a pagan so what's the difference. You and I both have our problems. I don't think Whitman samplers can help you and me.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
emlu I thought it was going to be me and you. Folks my personalities get in the way. emlu it's best you carry on with out me. I realize your too fat. It does hurt my hips when you lay on me. I'm still limping. emlu don't beg me but folks I don't want emlu any more. Sorry but my mind isn't right and it's best the I zen out.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu I thought it was going to be me and you. Folks my personalities get in the way. emlu it's best you carry on with out me. I realize your too fat. It does hurt my hips when you lay on me. I'm still limping. emlu don't beg me but folks I don't want emlu any more. Sorry but my mind isn't right and it's best the I zen out.
Oh sweetie, that's the most beautiful thing you've ever told me. I think I'm going to cry and take a big fat ass dump, my junkie schizoid sweetie.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
Allen, why are you so obsessed with pretending to be emlu and the wacos? Are you some kind of a nut? Get a life, loser!
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sweetie, that's the most beautiful thing you've ever told me. I think I'm going to cry and take a big fat ass dump, my junkie schizoid sweetie.
Allen, please get help! You poor baby! How many personalities are you hijacking? You poor insane freak of nature! Can't you get it through your head? The real waco left a long time ago! All of this is just you!
salad

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Imagine waking up to find out that as much as 40 percent of the money you thought was safely deposited in the bank was seized, without your permission, to bail out a near-bankrupt government.

That's just what thousands of large depositors in Cyprus woke up to Monday morning after European Union officials accepted a last-minute deal offered by the island's lawmakers to secure a $13 billion bailout to avert imminent financial meltdown.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/25/cypri...
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gosh Allen, you seem confused.You idiot.You can be on here, day after day, alias after alias, and to no end.Your obsessive personality requires someone to perform to.You seem to have a sick need to"win".Fool, you're only masturbating with your ten different personalities.What are you going up do,"Allen", when your audience disappears? You, and your aliases, are the only remaining players in this bizarre game of tit-for-tat! That, frankly, is more than a little sad. I'm going to leave you now, to your sick little life.I can only promise you this.You can never post anything under the name"Allen"again, that relates to a real post, on politics.Because, if you do, you will find that you are spitting into the wind!
dressing

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Details of the EU/IMF bailout agreement with Cyprus

1. Laiki will be resolved immediately - with full contribution of equity shareholders, bond holders and uninsured depositors - based on a decision by the Central Bank of Cyprus, using the newly adopted Bank Resolution Framework.

2. Laiki will be split into a good bank and a bad bank. The bad bank will be run down over time.

3. The good bank will be folded into Bank of Cyprus (BoC), using the Bank Resolution Framework, after having heard the Boards of Directors of BoC and Laiki. It will take 9 billion Euros of ELA with it. Only uninsured deposits in BoC will remain frozen until recapitalization has been effected, and may subsequently be subject to appropriate conditions.

4. The Governing Council of the ECB will provide liquidity to the BoC in line with applicable rules.

5. BoC will be recapitalized through a deposit/equity conversion of uninsured deposits with full contribution of equity shareholders and bond holders.

6. The conversion will be such that a capital ratio of 9 % is secured by the end of the program.

7. All insured depositors in all banks will be fully protected in accordance with the relevant EU legislation.

8. The program money (up to 10 billion Euros) will not be used to recapitalize Laiki and Bank of Cyprus.
Steel General

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

salad wrote:
Imagine waking up to find out that as much as 40 percent of the money you thought was safely deposited in the bank was seized, without your permission, to bail out a near-bankrupt government.
That's just what thousands of large depositors in Cyprus woke up to Monday morning after European Union officials accepted a last-minute deal offered by the island's lawmakers to secure a $13 billion bailout to avert imminent financial meltdown.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/25/cypri...
Many of those investors are Russians.They seem to be miffed.
Steel General

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Germany is one of the largest customers of Gazprom, the Russian natural gas supplier.The Germans threatened to boycott Gazprom until the company lowered it's rates, which they did.Many Russians think that the Germans want to be a world power again, using Russian resources to pay for that dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes - Charlotte In Top 10 Most Miserable Cities (Feb '08) 3 hr Ura Dickhole 65
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) Wed Abby 126
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... Wed Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Aug 17 JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Aug 17 FRIZZBEE 8

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE