|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jack wrote:
me thinks that waco1909 believes in voices, visions and pagans.
Lets see, looks like Gail, Allen, Voltaire, little tea party repub, Jeff Mr.Anderson, and now jack.Allen was the only person on here who was on the"pagan"thing with me, so, looks like Gail wasn't a liar.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
TSF so far none of the Mike Duquettes on this page is the real one.Just a bunch of"anonymous proxy".
In your mind, no one is real. Evidently I must be computer generated.
Again, real discussions for real men. Come back when you have something.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure Oral Roberts and most graduates of grammar school know that a negative times a negative equals a positive. That is WHY it is impossible to prove a negative. Diverting to Oral Roberts cannot hide the fact that you lose the argument and fail at logic..
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's possible, you say? You sound like a run down Oral Roberts follower.
Dudley Do Right

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets see, looks like Gail, Allen, Voltaire, little tea party repub, Jeff Mr.Anderson, and now jack.Allen was the only person on here who was on the"pagan"thing with me, so, looks like Gail wasn't a liar.
waco the wicca
Dudley Do Right

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind, no one is real. Evidently I must be computer generated.
Again, real discussions for real men. Come back when you have something.
One problem. No real men on this forum. Only a bunch of skirt wear'n repubs.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Three convicted in vote buying--
----------

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAWJNYJAUD.htm...
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point, hear say and something you dreamed up. Where is the news article? Anything?
Enough, I chewed you up already and spit you out. No more time for dreaming and conjouring stories.
Come back when you have something.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

"Life and liberty"??? what a crock!!!!! TOOOOOOOOO funny. "Mike".
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

UNITED STATES v. SHATLEY, No. 05-4118., May 16, 2006 - US
Nell

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dudley Do Right my ass! You don't do anything right in bed! Punk!
Snidely Whiplash

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nell, I told you Dudley was queer as a three dollar bill!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh my.This forum exhibits none of my dignified self-restraint.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Yes Mike, you're headed for medication city!
Interesting, by your own admission, you have a collage of serious mental disorders which include being bipolar, schizophrenic along with multiple personalities. This is quite evident on Topix by the way you charade multiple monikers, threaten lives and by your intense mood swings, indicative of multiple mental disorders.

It's also quite obvious that you are not taking your seriously needed anti-psychotic medication, which is why the courts commit you to a mental hospital several times a year for a mental tune-up, regarding the public's safety as well as yours.

All compliments of the law-abiding taxpayers, not to mention your welfare check, food stamps, housing, utilities, car, computer, big screen tv, Boy George doll, etc.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry"anonymous proxy Mike" I don't respond to posters who steal someone elses moniker.What are you afraid of? Can't be yourself? Yeah, I'll bet you can't stand your"real"self, so like the dirty coward you are, you steal Mike's name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Mike obviously never even heard of Speedwagon
<quoted text>
Think he'll "take it on the run"?:)
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I'm sorry"anonymous proxy Mike" I don't respond to posters who steal someone elses moniker.What are you afraid of? Can't be yourself? Yeah, I'll bet you can't stand your"real"self, so like the dirty coward you are, you steal Mike's name.
Evidently you have been talking to me most of this day. You also talk to TSF and Taxpayer who, as I can visibly see, isn't signed in either.
That is neither here nor there. The real issue at hand is your quickness to anger when one mentions your mental defect.
Now that is something to talk about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point, hear say and something you dreamed up. Where is the news article? Anything?
Enough, I chewed you up already and spit you out. No more time for dreaming and conjouring stories.
Come back when you have something.
[PDF]
US v. Shatley - Court of Appeals - 4th Circuitwww.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Publishe...
Wayne Shatley was convicted of conspiracy to buy votes in a. North Carolina general ... election in Caldwell County, North Carolina, Wayne Shatley and four others engaged in a ... can candidate for sheriff, Gary Clark.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have been talking to me most of this day. You also talk to TSF and Taxpayer who, as I can visibly see, isn't signed in either.
That is neither here nor there. The real issue at hand is your quickness to anger when one mentions your mental defect.
Now that is something to talk about.
TSF and Taxpayer aren't a couple of scumbags.They talk about ideas, not personalities.You, are a low-life.Pure and simple. Did I clear that up for you,"anonymous proxy"?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous proxy, nothing you can say will anger me.Why? Because, you're trying to.Yes, I learned how to handle people like you.Your nothing but a speedbump in the road.Not getting mad, are you? Slow down, take a deep breath, and count to ten if you can go that high.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, by your own admission, you have a collage of serious mental disorders which include being bipolar, schizophrenic along with multiple personalities. This is quite evident on Topix by the way you charade multiple monikers, threaten lives and by your intense mood swings, indicative of multiple mental disorders.
It's also quite obvious that you are not taking your seriously needed anti-psychotic medication, which is why the courts commit you to a mental hospital several times a year for a mental tune-up, regarding the public's safety as well as yours.
All compliments of the law-abiding taxpayers, not to mention your welfare check, food stamps, housing, utilities, car, computer, big screen tv, Boy George doll, etc.
Thank you Shrink Proxy, Dr. Mike and Social Service all around DH. It's a breathing exercise, exhale squeeze.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>[PDF]
US v. Shatley - Court of Appeals - 4th Circuitwww.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Publishe...
Wayne Shatley was convicted of conspiracy to buy votes in a. North Carolina general ... election in Caldwell County, North Carolina, Wayne Shatley and four others engaged in a ... can candidate for sheriff, Gary Clark.
The best part about this was the promise of booze and people went to the court house to collect. "Loose lips, ships......".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 16 hr Tony 6
Help with Bad Landlord 23 hr JanS625 1
Dog food and meds Tue ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) Tue Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson Mon In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Mon akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? Mon ToEachIsOwn 2
•••
•••