Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38824 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> you just responded to it.Beginning to look like I'm the puppet master!
Your kiddie games knows no end. You are the master, but not puppetry.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38825 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not the idiot who keeps forgetting his password.
Your just an idiot and so much more. Now look back at your post's, where have you said anything of worth?
Where is the evidence of what you believe?
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38826 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sounded like a threat to me.What would you call it?A psychic prediction? You're walking yourself backwards again.
Evidently, if you want it to be a threat then I can back that up.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38827 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just an idiot and so much more. Now look back at your post's, where have you said anything of worth?
Where is the evidence of what you believe?
Did you mean"you're"? I believe in more than one thing.We're going to have to be specific.

Location hidden

#38828 Mar 22, 2013
Alright.It was fun, anonymous proxy, but I'm going to have to respond to the"real"Mike now.
Jack

Tempe, AZ

#38829 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 is a MASTER,,BATER
Jack

Tempe, AZ

#38830 Mar 22, 2013
me thinks that waco1909 believes in voices, visions and pagans.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38831 Mar 22, 2013
I kind of accepted as proof the fact that 3 persons got prison time for buying votes for a republikan sheriff candidate who incidentally was elected.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
My oh my, didn't you whine about someone dying genius? I simply stated that I bet no one went to the funeral in his party.
Where is your proof that someone bought a vote?
Don't through unknown facts around with out the proper proof.
You are starting to sound like emlu.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38832 Mar 22, 2013
Where is your proof that God does not exist? This should be good.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have not only some massive failure in logic, but after reading your drivel, it is quite clear you have a massive abundance failure in logic.
Again, where is the proof that God exists? I have asked this time and time again from you nitwit Republicans.
If you can't prove such existence of this God, then don't respond to my post's.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38833 Mar 22, 2013
Oh shit, another one who believes he only speaks the truth. You are delusional my friend.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between you and I, I only speak the Truth. I only argue the Truth that I speak.
You certainly have no Truth to speak of. You do engage in wasting my time.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38834 Mar 22, 2013
Mike obviously never even heard of Speedwagon
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I really didn't think a part of a REM song required a retort.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38835 Mar 22, 2013
No offense taken. But surely you can understand that proof of God's existence is POSSIBLE whereas your position (that God does not exist) is impossible to prove. I make the claim that I have proof that God exists. You cannot logically deny that possibility even if you do not believe it..
Your claim that God does not exist,is impossible to prove.
Therefore you lose the argument as a result of holding a position is impossible to prove. Hopefully you can understand that logic.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> you claimed earlier to know more than gods existence, you claimed he had a hand in evolution. So just how can you "know" this?
Clearly you just "believe" god did it and the said god exists, but claiming you "know" makes it no less matter of factual sounding. It only makes you sound less logical and more brainwashed. No offense intended but I understand one will be offended by these words.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38836 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
I kind of accepted as proof the fact that 3 persons got prison time for buying votes for a republikan sheriff candidate who incidentally was elected.
<quoted text>
Evidently you only go by your words and hear say. Again, I will ask, where is the proof?
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38837 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike obviously never even heard of Speedwagon
<quoted text>
Maybe you haven't heard of 'Dust in the wind'. It seems like that is all I get from being on here and bringing out the truth's that you ignore and fudge on.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38838 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Where is your proof that God does not exist? This should be good.
<quoted text>
By all means, put it on me. By all means, continue to avoid the question and shift it to another.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38839 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
No offense taken. But surely you can understand that proof of God's existence is POSSIBLE whereas your position (that God does not exist) is impossible to prove. I make the claim that I have proof that God exists. You cannot logically deny that possibility even if you do not believe it..
Your claim that God does not exist,is impossible to prove.
Therefore you lose the argument as a result of holding a position is impossible to prove. Hopefully you can understand that logic.
<quoted text>
Now it's possible, you say? You sound like a run down Oral Roberts follower.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38840 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
I know. Its the teachers fault if the kid misses 20 or 30 days per year and the parents lie about the reasons. Teachers also fail in teaching little loud mouth brats who can't listen because they have been smoking mj and crack before class. Damn low life teachers should just place their hands on the little reprobates heads and transfer knowledge magically into their heads. Trying to fill children's heads with reading, writing and arithmetic and other communistic ideas. How will they ever become republikans? Geeze!!
<quoted text>
And were do they learn all these thing? Public schools.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38841 Mar 22, 2013
Americans Tax Slaves to the Government.

http://www.mackinac.org/2797
TSF

Angier, NC

#38842 Mar 22, 2013
I accept as proof the decision of 12 jurors in 3 different trials who convicted the vote buyers.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you only go by your words and hear say. Again, I will ask, where is the proof?

Location hidden

#38843 Mar 22, 2013
TSF so far none of the Mike Duquettes on this page is the real one.Just a bunch of"anonymous proxy".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte Mon nzbiciak 4
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Sun Deannamarie216 83
Need a plug (Jan '17) Dec 10 Mr crowley 25
Kings kitchen worthless Christian trash! Dec 9 Angel at night 3
Earl kimrey arrested for missing mariah woods Dec 7 Angel at night 5
No Election posts? Nov 29 Moose Knuckle 12
Black Feminism Nov 29 three blocks 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance