“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38607 Mar 18, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's revisit that post of mine you are referring to:
"Thank you for telling me about Sigmund Freud! I guess with only two degrees in fields within the Humanities Studies Department, I certainly would never have heard of any Sigmund Who(?) before!(eyeroll)"
Now where, I ask you, do I call a degree a department? "...degrees in fields within the humanities studies department..." is something entirely different from your claim that I called a degree a department.
Let's look at your reply to me:
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanities studies dept? Hahahahaha
Thanks for the belly laugh. I even spit some brandy on the laptop.
Don't play semantic gymnastics games with me when we both know better. Lying about what I said originally is a typical Republican-ish cheap trick. The meaning in your comment is clear. You were trying to ridicule any field in the Humanities and ended up looking the fool for it too. You seem to spit a lot of brandy on your laptop from what I've already read. Perhaps laying off on all that brandy...
Sure thing straw man...thanks again for the laugh

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38608 Mar 18, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop dead, Stupid. I only discovered you people a short time ago and already you've annoyed me silly with your stupid clone-y repetitive posts.
Same sh**, different day.
Thank you.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38609 Mar 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing straw man...thanks again for the laugh
Brilliant, Silver; just brilliant.

Do you have any idea what a straw man argument is? Sigh. Just because you get busted for your own bloviations proven false by another doesn't mean you get to call that person the 'straw-man' first. It was you who was busted trying to weasel out of your points by lying about what I'd posted previously. It's called 'transference of blame', Silver. It is indeed 'psych-babble'and I wasn't even a Psych major.

BTW, since when do accounting degrees make you an expert on Sigmund Freud? I sure don't pretend to be any expert on actuarial tables. Like you? I'd be discovered a fraud in a nanosecond...a straw-man, if you will.....

Brilliant, Silver, just brilliant.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38610 Mar 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The thing she can't shake, is being in the nut ward at a prison in Oklahoma, where taking your nut meds is not an option.She killed two of her babies.
So are you blaming the Wiccan faith for the choices that she made? How about the sexual abuse of young children amoung the Catholic faith? Can we blame that on religion? Or would it be fair to say that it is due to character flaws of individuals who are incapable of making rational decisions?
It is tragic that she chose to kill her children and label herself a monster, when she could've taken you out instead and been a hero.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38611 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I have some real estate to sell you if you believe anyone thinks this is a true statement. Stay in the trenches because that is where you shine.
Trenches? So that's why you're steppn' as high as a blind dog in a $hit house.

Location hidden

#38612 Mar 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you blaming the Wiccan faith for the choices that she made? How about the sexual abuse of young children amoung the Catholic faith? Can we blame that on religion? Or would it be fair to say that it is due to character flaws of individuals who are incapable of making rational decisions?
It is tragic that she chose to kill her children and label herself a monster, when she could've taken you out instead and been a hero.
You have just proven that a human is the problem with any religion. You should never wish death on anyone because of debate, and if the come back is going to be "well he said....", as my Grandmother would say, if he played in traffic, would you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38613 Mar 18, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant, Silver; just brilliant.

Do you have any idea what a straw man argument is? Sigh. Just because you get busted for your own bloviations proven false by another doesn't mean you get to call that person the 'straw-man' first. It was you who was busted trying to weasel out of your points by lying about what I'd posted previously. It's called 'transference of blame', Silver. It is indeed 'psych-babble'and I wasn't even a Psych major.

BTW, since when do accounting degrees make you an expert on Sigmund Freud? I sure don't pretend to be any expert on actuarial tables. Like you? I'd be discovered a fraud in a nanosecond...a straw-man, if you will.....

Brilliant, Silver, just brilliant.
Blah blah blah...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.. Blah blah blah.

Straw man...
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38614 Mar 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The thing she can't shake, is being in the nut ward at a prison in Oklahoma, where taking your nut meds is not an option.She killed two of her babies.
All due respect, Waco? Andrea Yates drowned 5 of her babies about 10 years ago in Texas. She was not only a fundie Christian? She was uber-fundie; I think that nutty 'Quiverfull' cult, the same one the Duggars belong to. Andrea Yates said God told her to drown her children. That's a pretty outrageous religious excuse for why you murdered five of your own kids.

Susan Smith drowned two of her babies for no other reason other than they were in the way of the man she wanted who wasn't interested in anyone with kids. It takes a real psychopath for a mother to murder her own children for a man. Nothing religious there...

I don't think religion has anything to do with these women more than abnormal psychology does.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38615 Mar 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.. Blah blah blah.
Straw man...
OK, Silver...this conversation is officially over because I'm bored with it and the only replies you can muster are annoying neener-neeners since I've left you with nothing else to say. Tell you what... Why don't you go read this quoted text you wrote to me out loud in front of a mirror? Don't bother telling me what you see. I already know and as I said? This episode of our 'Silver/itzy' program has been has been officially canceled.

Yup, a real academic you are, Silver. I'm sure we'll tangle about something else stupid you've said soon enough, friend.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38616 Mar 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu emlu where are you emlu. I can't find my boy George doll emlu. His pee pee fell off and I stuck it on the end of my nose emlu. emlu where is he.
Sweetie, didn't I tell you that your Boy George doll's pee pee would fall off if you kept molesting it. Boy George isn't like the little boys you try to molest, because they fight back and kick your psychotic bipolar schizoid pedophile deadbeat lazy ass. Now change your diaper, take your anti-psychotic meds and go lock yourself back in your cage before the forensic hospital finds you missing again sweetie. I've got to go on the other side of Jupiter and shit some more asteroids.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38617 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You have just proven that a human is the problem with any religion. You should never wish death on anyone because of debate, and if the come back is going to be "well he said....", as my Grandmother would say, if he played in traffic, would you?
A human is not the problem with religion. Religion is a problem for "weak minded humans".
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38618 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
These A-holes infect every political forum and chat room on the internet now for no other reason than to be juvenile and cruel predatorial shi* disturbers. They are just Creepy fux and I'm sick to death of all of them and that includes yours.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38619 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, didn't I tell you that your Boy George doll's pee pee would fall off if you kept molesting it. Boy George isn't like the little boys you try to molest, because they fight back and kick your psychotic bipolar schizoid pedophile deadbeat lazy ass. Now change your diaper, take your anti-psychotic meds and go lock yourself back in your cage before the forensic hospital finds you missing again sweetie. I've got to go on the other side of Jupiter and shit some more asteroids.
Snore...bor-ring! Haven't you said this exact thing a few dozen times already? As Silver would say....blah, blah, blah.

I'm thinking a frontal lobotomy may be in this one's medical charts somewhere.

Location hidden

#38620 Mar 18, 2013
Someone gave me a copy of a 1940 "Bluejackets' Manual" today. Very cool and in great condition. Never knew that many knots existed!

Location hidden

#38621 Mar 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
A human is not the problem with religion. Religion is a problem for "weak minded humans".
Explain that one will ya? Is it not a "theory" that some people choose to believe? Is Mike "weak minded" for not being a believer? He said he "believes" that some of the men in the Bible existed, to an extent, does that not make him a believer? Is he "weak minded" for that, to gather information and make a connection between a live person and a religion? I think not.

Location hidden

#38622 Mar 18, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
These A-holes infect every political forum and chat room on the internet now for no other reason than to be juvenile and cruel predatorial shi* disturbers. They are just Creepy fux and I'm sick to death of all of them and that includes yours.
Now, now, he's been on several forums and these......"it's" keep showing up. He's not backing down anymore. It does get boring after awhile though.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38623 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Explain that one will ya? Is it not a "theory" that some people choose to believe? Is Mike "weak minded" for not being a believer? He said he "believes" that some of the men in the Bible existed, to an extent, does that not make him a believer? Is he "weak minded" for that, to gather information and make a connection between a live person and a religion? I think not.
Theory? Wtf? It is a fact not a theory, that some people choose to believe in a religion or one god or the other. Mike may believe that Noah existed but that does not mean that he believes in God like Noah did. As a matter of fact IMO, no Mike is not weak minded, he supports his reasoning for none belief better that most who are life long believers in what ever god they worship. The bible was written using many parables. Do I take it literally? No. For instance, I do not believe the tree of life and the tree of knowledge to be actual trees. I believe, but from a scientific point of view not a literal one.

Location hidden

#38624 Mar 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Theory? Wtf? It is a fact not a theory, that some people choose to believe in a religion or one god or the other. Mike may believe that Noah existed but that does not mean that he believes in God like Noah did. As a matter of fact IMO, no Mike is not weak minded, he supports his reasoning for none belief better that most who are life long believers in what ever god they worship. The bible was written using many parables. Do I take it literally? No. For instance, I do not believe the tree of life and the tree of knowledge to be actual trees. I believe, but from a scientific point of view not a literal one.
How is religion a "problem for the weak minded"? Do you think it is a "weak mind" that tries to understand religion? Do you think people who self-immolate in the name of religion are "weak minded"? Do you think monks are "weak minded"? Do you think a country that wages war in the name of religion are "weak minded", or have a mind that is strong in faith?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38625 Mar 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.I don't like Wiccans.Period.Don't have to justify it to a pathological liar like you.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38626 Mar 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Trenches? So that's why you're steppn' as high as a blind dog in a $hit house.
You're dumb as a box of rocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 6 hr Brother James 405
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Sun Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Sun Whitey 3
Erica Arcilesi is dishonest, a liar and deadbeat! Sat Jaz1965 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 20 Brian_G 1,907
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Dec 20 Resource Action 253
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Dec 20 ButtInj_T 140
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News