Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,863)

Showing posts 37,241 - 37,260 of54,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What's it to you if I don't like Wiccans? I don't recall saying that they should be thrown in jail.You North Carolina nutbag, your preoccupation with me is worsening.I'm not shy though, guess I can hold up twat face.Getting cursed out by a worthless hag like you is a badge of honor.Whore.
Oh, so now they shouldn't be thrown in jail? So why don't you explain your use of "max time"? Maybe those who would question my integrity should visit the Greensboro Forum. You don't like Wiccans? According to you on that same forum you were married to one. I think the ole gal may have conjured up something that you just can't shake. Hate that for you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you got yourself one that will stay in the mirror longer than you and is so bowlegged, he couldn't hem up a hog in a ditch with an apron on. Lmao.
Your big on pigs and hogs, you sure talk about them enough. Lips and all. One might think you have "exceptional" knowledge so to speak.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

By the way Allen.....ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words here are "Waco was on here first". That's right folks he was busted posting on a Triad Wiccan forum and was clearly in opposition to the first amendment. He was quickly reminded by me, who happened by, that in this country we have freedom of religion, of course he was followed by yours truly who acused me of stalking this moron. Conjure up something nice to say? I do beg your pardon. Was it not your Texas Twinkie who invited himself to call these people sick and wierd?
Oh and please do show where I used a "c" word. I believe I used a "r" word. You however chose the syllable that you dear are most familiar with.
Democu#t, I guess that's just using a "d" word, right. You don't mind that, right, everyone can call you that, right?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now they shouldn't be thrown in jail? So why don't you explain your use of "max time"? Maybe those who would question my integrity should visit the Greensboro Forum. You don't like Wiccans? According to you on that same forum you were married to one. I think the ole gal may have conjured up something that you just can't shake. Hate that for you.
The thing she can't shake, is being in the nut ward at a prison in Oklahoma, where taking your nut meds is not an option.She killed two of her babies.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

To govern someone is to override their own wishes; they wants to do X, but government commands him to do Y. Likewise, to enslave someone is to override their own plans; they wants to be an Econ Professor and columnist, but the slave-owner commands him to pick cotton, and gets his friends in government to return him for a whipping, should he manage to escape. Such close similarity of meaning ought to give the one verb an entry in the thesaurus for the other, but I found none, at thesaurus.com . Under "govern," the site shows various words of similar meaning including "call the shots," "hold dominion" and even "tyrannize", but not "enslave." Under "enslave," it shows among others "coerce," "compel" and “subjugate” but not "govern." I wonder why not, but discount any theory suggesting that thesaurus compilers got together to deceive students of the language. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity; and here, the error may even be innocent. Everyone is so conditioned by government's propaganda machine to believe that governance is beneficial but slavery is shocking, I'm happy, here to repair the omission.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, all I know is it's "BRACKET" time!!! Wouldn't it be great if Albany won!:) But, good luck to the ACC teams after that, YOYO Baby!
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanities studies dept? Hahahahaha
Thanks for the belly laugh. I even spit some brandy on the laptop.
Then what are your two degrees in if mine are 'substandard' in your eyes? By the way, you brought up Sigmund and then went on and on about how expert you are on the subject. Psst...Psychology is solidly in the field of Humanities.

The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, religion, performing arts, political science, history, psychology, anthropology, sociology, communication studies, cultural studies, law, economics and linguistics.

Yeah, like I think you know sh** about any of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

This should be good.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Allen
Clover, SC
Just another psycho republicunt, wishing to flatter herself. No honey you keep your bipolar moron, the two of you deserve each other. lmao. Everyone from here to BFE knows what a complete idiot he his. post#22 "Triad Wiccans gather to meditate" forum
NOW, Allen, can you read, do you see the "c" word? BTW, learn to spell.
Oh yea, my bad. I "c" it now, "complete". I really should have used a "f" word instead, "full-fledged".
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
Well, all I know is it's "BRACKET" time!!! Wouldn't it be great if Albany won!:) But, good luck to the ACC teams after that, YOYO Baby!
SHHHH! I'm more than a little sick to my stomach this morning...It's been a really long time since UNC hasn't been in March Madness... I think the last time was during Matt Doherty's short reign. Probably the same year he produced an 8-20 regular season record and smashed a chair over David Noel's head...

UGH!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, here I am at the courthouse in Houston, waiting for my friend to get his speeding citation out of the way.1400 LUBBOCK.Just letting everyone know, don't hold back people!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't UNC play Villanova??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

BTW, for the new ones and the senile, I'm a registered Independent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, my bad. I "c" it now, "complete". I really should have used a "f" word instead, "full-fledged".
I have some real estate to sell you if you believe anyone thinks this is a true statement. Stay in the trenches because that is where you shine.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Then what are your two degrees in if mine are 'substandard' in your eyes? By the way, you brought up Sigmund and then went on and on about how expert you are on the subject. Psst...Psychology is solidly in the field of Humanities.

The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, religion, performing arts, political science, history, psychology, anthropology, sociology, communication studies, cultural studies, law, economics and linguistics.

Yeah, like I think you know sh** about any of them.
I never said they were substandard. Just never heard anyone refer to their degrees as a department.

My undergrad and graduate are both in accounting. Not the business school.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were substandard. Just never heard anyone refer to their degrees as a department.
My undergrad and graduate are both in accounting. Not the business school.
My degrees are uhh...nonexistant..
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Name the time , place and instrument.. I thought you would never ask.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I was pretty clear the first time when I said I never served. Still doesn't mean I wouldn't step across from you.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Know how silver is lake the wise men? He came from afar.
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoastcorks, you were a fireman for years.That is service.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

They say the only things that comes out of Texas are steers and
-eers. Do you have horns?
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Farm boys should learn how to spell"Parris"Island. By the way, while you're guiding your rounds to target, someone is watching you do it.Targets don't fire back.As far as that goes,I never knew a marine that could shoot his way out of a wet paper bag.Well, maybe Lee Harvey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,241 - 37,260 of54,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 9 hr Life Coach 31
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 12 hr Sammy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 16 hr Life Coach 4,818
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Thu Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) Thu Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Thu benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••