Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,862)

Showing posts 37,221 - 37,240 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

You must have been one of the Paris Island instructors who informed me that my technique was all wrong. But I was the only one, including them, who was knocking down the 600 yd pop ups. They were all aiming. I just walked the rounds in by watching where the sand kicked up. Farm boys learn shooting early.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess TSF has never heard of the BRAS method.
Breath, Relax, Aim, Squeeze.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

TSF wrote:
You never know if that might actually happen these days. During the Dubya years TSA figured out a new mental illness called "political insanity" for which insurance companies could pay for the treatment of that malady.
<quoted text>
oh my.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of psycho doesn't like blueberry pie? Oops! I almost forgot, I'm a deadbeat psycho!
Agreed

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Still doesn't change the fact that he was on that forum, then "suddenly" there you are, slinging mud as usual. It just proves you follow him around like a dog, nipping at his heels. Genius how he got you to walk right into that one.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Said that a lot yesterday, yes folks, there are 14 new concealed carry people out there. I worked with one lady that was a "bow hunter". Don't want to mess with her. Unbelieveable how well she could shoot. Never fired guns before, amazing.
Yea, quite a few of us out there and we are partial to farm boys. lmao

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
You must have been one of the Paris Island instructors who informed me that my technique was all wrong. But I was the only one, including them, who was knocking down the 600 yd pop ups. They were all aiming. I just walked the rounds in by watching where the sand kicked up. Farm boys learn shooting early.
<quoted text>
Farm boys should learn how to spell"Parris"Island. By the way, while you're guiding your rounds to target, someone is watching you do it.Targets don't fire back.As far as that goes,I never knew a marine that could shoot his way out of a wet paper bag.Well, maybe Lee Harvey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, Allen, are you "stalking" my sweetie? I think so since waco was on here first. So..one might think you are out "trolling" for him. That, of course, would make everything he has said true on the other forum.
"Just another psycho republicunt, wishing to flatter herself. No honey you keep your bipolar moron, the two of you deserve each other. lmao. Everyone from here to BFE knows what a complete idiot he his." Slinging Allen. Go back to your "wiccans" forum and conjure up something nice to say for once, IF your capable. You know the "c" word includes you as well, right.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed
This"sudden appearance"of"Jeff "defending Allen only proves the identity of the moron behind "Gail, "little tea party repub","Voltaire ""Jeff"and "Mr.Anderson".Pathet ic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

You know those "French" instructors.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I was pretty clear the first time when I said I never served. Still doesn't mean I wouldn't step across from you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Farm boys should learn how to spell"Parris"Island. By the way, while you're guiding your rounds to target, someone is watching you do it.Targets don't fire back.As far as that goes,I never knew a marine that could shoot his way out of a wet paper bag.Well, maybe Lee Harvey.
TSF probably learned how to shoot from the bell tower in Austin.

And that guy was a former guest at Parris Island too.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I was pretty clear the first time when I said I never served. Still doesn't mean I wouldn't step across from you.
Hell, maybe he's ready to duel! TSF sounds pretty mad tonight, anyway.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF probably learned how to shoot from the bell tower in Austin.
And that guy was a former guest at Parris Island too.
MARINES have always been good at self-promotion, and good for them, but I'm also quite well aware of the sacrifices made by the other services, as for the Austin shooter, he was a dead shot, I know they found a good sized tumor in his brain, post mortem.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Silvercoast, speaking of marines, in the instances in which they engaged in hand-to-hand combat, I seem to recall a Japanese officer saying that despite their martial arts heritage, they were losing seventy per cent of the time.Apparently, size does matter some, the average US MARINE was larger than his Nipponese opponent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

I'm partial to Texas city boys, smart, can shoot and stay in the saddle forever.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks, you were a fireman for years.That is service.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, Allen, are you "stalking" my sweetie? I think so since waco was on here first. So..one might think you are out "trolling" for him. That, of course, would make everything he has said true on the other forum.
"Just another psycho republicunt, wishing to flatter herself. No honey you keep your bipolar moron, the two of you deserve each other. lmao. Everyone from here to BFE knows what a complete idiot he his." Slinging Allen. Go back to your "wiccans" forum and conjure up something nice to say for once, IF your capable. You know the "c" word includes you as well, right.
The key words here are "Waco was on here first". That's right folks he was busted posting on a Triad Wiccan forum and was clearly in opposition to the first amendment. He was quickly reminded by me, who happened by, that in this country we have freedom of religion, of course he was followed by yours truly who acused me of stalking this moron. Conjure up something nice to say? I do beg your pardon. Was it not your Texas Twinkie who invited himself to call these people sick and wierd?

Oh and please do show where I used a "c" word. I believe I used a "r" word. You however chose the syllable that you dear are most familiar with.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
I'm partial to Texas city boys, smart, can shoot and stay in the saddle forever.
Sounds like you got yourself one that will stay in the mirror longer than you and is so bowlegged, he couldn't hem up a hog in a ditch with an apron on. Lmao.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words here are "Waco was on here first". That's right folks he was busted posting on a Triad Wiccan forum and was clearly in opposition to the first amendment. He was quickly reminded by me, who happened by, that in this country we have freedom of religion, of course he was followed by yours truly who acused me of stalking this moron. Conjure up something nice to say? I do beg your pardon. Was it not your Texas Twinkie who invited himself to call these people sick and wierd?
Oh and please do show where I used a "c" word. I believe I used a "r" word. You however chose the syllable that you dear are most familiar with.
What's it to you if I don't like Wiccans? I don't recall saying that they should be thrown in jail.You North Carolina nutbag, your preoccupation with me is worsening.I'm not shy though, guess I can hold up twat face.Getting cursed out by a worthless hag like you is a badge of honor.Whore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen
Clover, SC
Just another psycho republicunt, wishing to flatter herself. No honey you keep your bipolar moron, the two of you deserve each other. lmao. Everyone from here to BFE knows what a complete idiot he his. post#22 "Triad Wiccans gather to meditate" forum
NOW, Allen, can you read, do you see the "c" word? BTW, learn to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,221 - 37,240 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 7 hr josh 226
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) 12 hr fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 15 hr Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 16 hr Walter 32
dog food 20 hr godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Fri Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••