Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38580 Mar 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
I'm partial to Texas city boys, smart, can shoot and stay in the saddle forever.
Sounds like you got yourself one that will stay in the mirror longer than you and is so bowlegged, he couldn't hem up a hog in a ditch with an apron on. Lmao.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38581 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words here are "Waco was on here first". That's right folks he was busted posting on a Triad Wiccan forum and was clearly in opposition to the first amendment. He was quickly reminded by me, who happened by, that in this country we have freedom of religion, of course he was followed by yours truly who acused me of stalking this moron. Conjure up something nice to say? I do beg your pardon. Was it not your Texas Twinkie who invited himself to call these people sick and wierd?
Oh and please do show where I used a "c" word. I believe I used a "r" word. You however chose the syllable that you dear are most familiar with.
What's it to you if I don't like Wiccans? I don't recall saying that they should be thrown in jail.You North Carolina nutbag, your preoccupation with me is worsening.I'm not shy though, guess I can hold up twat face.Getting cursed out by a worthless hag like you is a badge of honor.Whore.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38582 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words here are "Waco was on here first". That's right folks he was busted posting on a Triad Wiccan forum and was clearly in opposition to the first amendment. He was quickly reminded by me, who happened by, that in this country we have freedom of religion, of course he was followed by yours truly who acused me of stalking this moron. Conjure up something nice to say? I do beg your pardon. Was it not your Texas Twinkie who invited himself to call these people sick and wierd?
Oh and please do show where I used a "c" word. I believe I used a "r" word. You however chose the syllable that you dear are most familiar with.
Allen
Clover, SC
Just another psycho republicunt, wishing to flatter herself. No honey you keep your bipolar moron, the two of you deserve each other. lmao. Everyone from here to BFE knows what a complete idiot he his. post#22 "Triad Wiccans gather to meditate" forum
NOW, Allen, can you read, do you see the "c" word? BTW, learn to spell.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38583 Mar 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What's it to you if I don't like Wiccans? I don't recall saying that they should be thrown in jail.You North Carolina nutbag, your preoccupation with me is worsening.I'm not shy though, guess I can hold up twat face.Getting cursed out by a worthless hag like you is a badge of honor.Whore.
Oh, so now they shouldn't be thrown in jail? So why don't you explain your use of "max time"? Maybe those who would question my integrity should visit the Greensboro Forum. You don't like Wiccans? According to you on that same forum you were married to one. I think the ole gal may have conjured up something that you just can't shake. Hate that for you.

Location hidden

#38584 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you got yourself one that will stay in the mirror longer than you and is so bowlegged, he couldn't hem up a hog in a ditch with an apron on. Lmao.
Your big on pigs and hogs, you sure talk about them enough. Lips and all. One might think you have "exceptional" knowledge so to speak.

“Vote”

Houston

#38585 Mar 17, 2013
By the way Allen.....ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#38586 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Democu#t, I guess that's just using a "d" word, right. You don't mind that, right, everyone can call you that, right?

“Vote”

Houston

#38587 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now they shouldn't be thrown in jail? So why don't you explain your use of "max time"? Maybe those who would question my integrity should visit the Greensboro Forum. You don't like Wiccans? According to you on that same forum you were married to one. I think the ole gal may have conjured up something that you just can't shake. Hate that for you.
The thing she can't shake, is being in the nut ward at a prison in Oklahoma, where taking your nut meds is not an option.She killed two of her babies.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38588 Mar 18, 2013
To govern someone is to override their own wishes; they wants to do X, but government commands him to do Y. Likewise, to enslave someone is to override their own plans; they wants to be an Econ Professor and columnist, but the slave-owner commands him to pick cotton, and gets his friends in government to return him for a whipping, should he manage to escape. Such close similarity of meaning ought to give the one verb an entry in the thesaurus for the other, but I found none, at thesaurus.com . Under "govern," the site shows various words of similar meaning including "call the shots," "hold dominion" and even "tyrannize", but not "enslave." Under "enslave," it shows among others "coerce," "compel" and “subjugate” but not "govern." I wonder why not, but discount any theory suggesting that thesaurus compilers got together to deceive students of the language. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity; and here, the error may even be innocent. Everyone is so conditioned by government's propaganda machine to believe that governance is beneficial but slavery is shocking, I'm happy, here to repair the omission.

Location hidden

#38589 Mar 18, 2013
Well, all I know is it's "BRACKET" time!!! Wouldn't it be great if Albany won!:) But, good luck to the ACC teams after that, YOYO Baby!
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38590 Mar 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanities studies dept? Hahahahaha
Thanks for the belly laugh. I even spit some brandy on the laptop.
Then what are your two degrees in if mine are 'substandard' in your eyes? By the way, you brought up Sigmund and then went on and on about how expert you are on the subject. Psst...Psychology is solidly in the field of Humanities.

The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, religion, performing arts, political science, history, psychology, anthropology, sociology, communication studies, cultural studies, law, economics and linguistics.

Yeah, like I think you know sh** about any of them.

Location hidden

#38591 Mar 18, 2013
This should be good.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38592 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Allen
Clover, SC
Just another psycho republicunt, wishing to flatter herself. No honey you keep your bipolar moron, the two of you deserve each other. lmao. Everyone from here to BFE knows what a complete idiot he his. post#22 "Triad Wiccans gather to meditate" forum
NOW, Allen, can you read, do you see the "c" word? BTW, learn to spell.
Oh yea, my bad. I "c" it now, "complete". I really should have used a "f" word instead, "full-fledged".
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38593 Mar 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
Well, all I know is it's "BRACKET" time!!! Wouldn't it be great if Albany won!:) But, good luck to the ACC teams after that, YOYO Baby!
SHHHH! I'm more than a little sick to my stomach this morning...It's been a really long time since UNC hasn't been in March Madness... I think the last time was during Matt Doherty's short reign. Probably the same year he produced an 8-20 regular season record and smashed a chair over David Noel's head...

UGH!

“Vote”

Houston

#38594 Mar 18, 2013
Well, here I am at the courthouse in Houston, waiting for my friend to get his speeding citation out of the way.1400 LUBBOCK.Just letting everyone know, don't hold back people!

Location hidden

#38595 Mar 18, 2013
Doesn't UNC play Villanova??????????

Location hidden

#38596 Mar 18, 2013
BTW, for the new ones and the senile, I'm a registered Independent.

Location hidden

#38597 Mar 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, my bad. I "c" it now, "complete". I really should have used a "f" word instead, "full-fledged".
I have some real estate to sell you if you believe anyone thinks this is a true statement. Stay in the trenches because that is where you shine.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38598 Mar 18, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Then what are your two degrees in if mine are 'substandard' in your eyes? By the way, you brought up Sigmund and then went on and on about how expert you are on the subject. Psst...Psychology is solidly in the field of Humanities.

The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, religion, performing arts, political science, history, psychology, anthropology, sociology, communication studies, cultural studies, law, economics and linguistics.

Yeah, like I think you know sh** about any of them.
I never said they were substandard. Just never heard anyone refer to their degrees as a department.

My undergrad and graduate are both in accounting. Not the business school.

“Vote”

Houston

#38599 Mar 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were substandard. Just never heard anyone refer to their degrees as a department.
My undergrad and graduate are both in accounting. Not the business school.
My degrees are uhh...nonexistant..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... 3 hr Dr Bienderz 2
family in need of a helping hand 20 hr true person 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 20 hr Timmy_ 257
Let's See Who's A REAL Charlottean! (Jan '08) Fri TimMechEngr 92
New to charlotte, looking for boy what's good? Thu In4oneNight 19
Fun Thu Hmu 1
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Jun 22 TEXAS RESIDENT 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages