Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,861)

Showing posts 37,201 - 37,220 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't stoop to your level dude with the "ARE YOU insane"? Noticed your on here twelve hours a day basking in the glory of fake posters using other peoples names. Now ask your self ARE YOU insane? I rest my case. Next time I'll skip over you.
Yet, here you are, doing exactly what you chastise someone else. It's like you MUST respond, it's like "righting a wrong". The truth is, after awhile, some people will not take the "verbal bullying" anymore. As posted on here before, there are laws against that and it seems topix chooses to ignore the vile statements posted on here. So, we are left on our own. It's strange though when I first join the "party" here it was a great forum. Now, not so much.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rob wrote:
It's better than what you flakes keep spewing over and over again. My observation you apparently like when some poster gets under your skin. You bask in the attention. I find that sick. Unhealthy. Lack of morals for one self. A little education can do you some good.
I made you mad, now everyone on this forum is a"flake".Chill. What does" lack of morals for one self"mean, by the way? Flunk grammar old boy? No one can match me for factual information.EVERYBODY is good at something, even old waco.Try not to take this Topix thing so seriously, its a pleasant diversion at best.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have served the bastards cornpone, potlikker, and collard greens. Then explained, that this meal was due to budget cuts. Could you just imagine the looks on their faces? Lmao. How many of them do you think would have sat down to a meal like that, without complaining?
The President wouldn't even eat lobster, what will it take to make that man happy? Rhubarb pie, not blueberry?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rob wrote:
The safest spot on earth is 700 miles from us in Colorado. It is a super secure military command center called NORAD. There in the Rockies under Cheyenne mountain a mile deep in the granite corridors, is the heart of Americas missile defense center. The main entrance to the complex is approximately 1/3 of a mile from the North Portal via a tunnel which leads to a pair of steel blast doors each weighing 25 tons. Behind the 25 ton blast doors is a steel building complex built within a 4.5 acre grid of excavated chambers and tunnels and surrounded by 2,000 feet of granite. Excavation began for the new NORAD combat operations center in Cheyenne mountain in may 1961.
The excavation was nearly complete one year later. Built at the height of the cold war and able to with stand any bomb blast, chemical or biological weapon. It is self sustaining for those inside for two years but only if you can get there before any attacks.
BTW, what is the reason for this post?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The main setting of Stargate SG-1, the fictional Stargate Command (SGC) at the (real) Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station near Colorado Springs, Colorado, was filmed at stage 5 of The Bridge Studios.[31] Martin Wood filmed half a dozen stock shots of the real Cheyenne Mountain complex for use in the series approximately ten days before the premiere of the pilot episode. Although these shots wore out over the years, the producers did not film new shots until the beginning of season 9, thinking that Stargate SG-1 would be cancelled after each current year.[35][36] By then, visitor questions and fan theories about the existence of a Stargate at the real Cheyenne Mountain complex had become so common that Cheyenne Mountain had installed a seemingly high-security door labeled "Stargate Command" for one of their storage rooms holding brooms and detergent.[37]Hollywood carries clout.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, what is the reason for this post?
There's the real mystery.However, James Arness used a Colt single action army replica on"Gunsmoke", with a seven and a half inch barrel.This was unusual, as the"bad guys"usually used the longer barreled guns back then in movies and TV, but in this case Arness was the one using the longer gun.Well , since we were just throwing aimless facts around,I thought I'd get in on this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

"Turn about is fair play" I love it, makes the playing field level. Judge away, seems you can make some people do anything. Knee-jerk/predictable.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Good idea. After they finished their blow out from the collard greens, one flush would end the republikan pestilence.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have served the bastards cornpone, potlikker, and collard greens. Then explained, that this meal was due to budget cuts. Could you just imagine the looks on their faces? Lmao. How many of them do you think would have sat down to a meal like that, without complaining?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Good idea. After they finished their blow out from the collard greens, one flush would end the republikan pestilence.
<quoted text>
I guess we're lucky this isn't 1820, somebody might challenge you to a duel.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

My pleasure if its a republikan challenger. An opportunity to make the world a better place.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess we're lucky this isn't 1820, somebody might challenge you to a duel.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
My pleasure if its a republikan challenger. An opportunity to make the world a better place.
<quoted text>
I hope it hasn't come to that.If politics is THAT partisan, we're all in trouble.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>The President wouldn't even eat lobster, what will it take to make that man happy? Rhubarb pie, not blueberry?
Don't blame him. Imo, lobster and scallops are like chewing a sponge, lol. As far as the pie, heck give me rhubarb and strawberry over blueberry any day.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame him. Imo, lobster and scallops are like chewing a sponge, lol. As far as the pie, heck give me rhubarb and strawberry over blueberry any day.
What kind of psycho doesn't like blueberry pie?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of psycho doesn't like blueberry pie?
You are a psycho. Now just where in my post did you hear, I don't like blueberry pie? The word "over" in that post represents choice. Meaning if I had a choice between the two, I would choose rhubarb. Wtf?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a psycho. Now just where in my post did you hear, I don't like blueberry pie? The word "over" in that post represents choice. Meaning if I had a choice between the two, I would choose rhubarb. Wf?
My, my aren't we"serious"! Did you have your sense of humor excised at birth? Calling you a"psycho"because you prefer one pie over another, is s ridiculous overstatement, for the purpose of humor.jeeze.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Yes folks, I actually meant that Allen was psychotic, for preferring one pie over another, and should be placed in an institution for the criminally insane for the duration of her life.Good grief!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope it hasn't come to that.If politics is THAT partisan, we're all in trouble.
Guess TSF has never heard of the BRAS method.

Breath, Relax, Aim, Squeeze.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

You never know if that might actually happen these days. During the Dubya years TSA figured out a new mental illness called "political insanity" for which insurance companies could pay for the treatment of that malady.
waco1909 wrote:
Yes folks, I actually meant that Allen was psychotic, for preferring one pie over another, and should be placed in an institution for the criminally insane for the duration of her life.Good grief!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Said that a lot yesterday, yes folks, there are 14 new concealed carry people out there. I worked with one lady that was a "bow hunter". Don't want to mess with her. Unbelieveable how well she could shoot. Never fired guns before, amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,201 - 37,220 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 5 hr Wong 229
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••