Lol

United States

#38525 Mar 16, 2013
Vickie H wrote:
Who is this Ms. Marshall? What has she ever done for any working folks in NC?
not a dam thang
Faith

United States

#38526 Mar 16, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Go Elaine!
great job

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38527 Mar 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your off your SSI bipolar government rocker again, stop playing with your Boy George doll's pee pee. My snatch and big fat ass are larger than all the oceans, not my penis. Your multiple personalities are going overboard again General Waco Sherman. You don't have to prove you're a registered idiot to anyone on topix sweetie. Everyone knows you're naturally stupid, a mental incompetent and sexual deviant, not to mention a convicted child molester. Triple up on your meds and leave those kids alone before I have you tranquilized and caged by the psychiatric hospital again sweetie.
Jealousy is a strong emotion,"fake waco", or should I say Gail/Allen/Gunter/Mr Anderson/Jeff/Voltaire/the usual gang of idiots rolled into one extra large idiot!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#38528 Mar 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanities studies dept? Hahahahaha
Thanks for the belly laugh. I even spit some brandy on the laptop.
I have a degree in Internet Idiocy and Imbecilic Stupidities from The Houston Harlequin School For Degenerates.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38529 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a degree in Internet Idiocy and Imbecilic Stupidities from The Houston Harlequin School For Degenerates.
Yes, Pud and you graduated with honors, "Best Pud In Class", you should show all your little Pud trophy.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38530 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a degree in Internet Idiocy and Imbecilic Stupidities from The Houston Harlequin School For Degenerates.
Looky, Looky its"fake waco",aka Gail/Allen/Voltaire/Gunter/lit tle tea party repub/Jeff and the usual gang of idiots, rolled into one odious pile!
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#38531 Mar 17, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please quit behaving like such a crotchety ole fart? You just aren't 'all that'(Snap!)
Good Lord. You still haven't explained how your comment had anything to do with the topic other than it just happened to include Irish people. You could have just as easily posted: "The Irish have great complexions." and made as much sense to the topic as "The Irish are impervious to psychoanalysis." WTF are you still talking about, Silver?"
Thank you for telling me about Sigmund Freud! I guess with only two degrees in fields within the Humanities Studies Department, I certainly would never have heard of any Sigmund Who(?) before!(eyeroll)
Have you considered getting over yourself, Silver?
Like I told Silver, itzbitchy,Gail,Allen, my degrees are one up better than yours in Internet Idiocy and Imbecilic Stupidities,not to mention Alternative Psychotic Lifestyles at The Houston Harlequin School For Degenerates which is where I met emlu.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38532 Mar 17, 2013
Republikans are the ruination of our country.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38533 Mar 17, 2013
Obama invited republikans to dinner and personaly paid for their dinner. They ate the dinner and then complained about him wasting his money.
Republikans can't lead, can't follow and can't get out of the way.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38534 Mar 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Obama invited republikans to dinner and personaly paid for their dinner. They ate the dinner and then complained about him wasting his money.
Republikans can't lead, can't follow and can't get out of the way.
He should have served the bastards cornpone, potlikker, and collard greens. Then explained, that this meal was due to budget cuts. Could you just imagine the looks on their faces? Lmao. How many of them do you think would have sat down to a meal like that, without complaining?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38535 Mar 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Like I told Silver, itzbitchy,Gail,Allen, my degrees are one up better than yours in Internet Idiocy and Imbecilic Stupidities,not to mention Alternative Psychotic Lifestyles at The Houston Harlequin School For Degenerates which is where I met emlu.
Poor"fake waco", too dumb to figure out what everyone else already knows on Topix,"Mr Anderson, Gail, Allen, little tea party repub, Voltaire, Jeff"all rolled into a ball of mass stupidity and jealous rage, compounded by vacuous malice.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38536 Mar 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans are the ruination of our country.
They say"fake waco"is a republican, but I don't think felons can vote.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38538 Mar 17, 2013
Rob wrote:
The safest spot on earth is 700 miles from us in Colorado. It is a super secure military command center called NORAD. There in the Rockies under Cheyenne mountain a mile deep in the granite corridors, is the heart of Americas missile defense center. The main entrance to the complex is approximately 1/3 of a mile from the North Portal via a tunnel which leads to a pair of steel blast doors each weighing 25 tons. Behind the 25 ton blast doors is a steel building complex built within a 4.5 acre grid of excavated chambers and tunnels and surrounded by 2,000 feet of granite. Excavation began for the new NORAD combat operations center in Cheyenne mountain in may 1961.
The excavation was nearly complete one year later. Built at the height of the cold war and able to with stand any bomb blast, chemical or biological weapon. It is self sustaining for those inside for two years but only if you can get there before any attacks.
ARE YOU insane? Or do you just travel from forum to forum with old trivia that everybody already knows? Did you know, that if every mountain in Colorado was stacked one on top of the other, the total height would be taller than a mouses ass?
Rob

Denver, CO

#38539 Mar 17, 2013
It's better than what you flakes keep spewing over and over again. My observation you apparently like when some poster gets under your skin. You bask in the attention. I find that sick. Unhealthy. Lack of morals for one self. A little education can do you some good.
Rob

Denver, CO

#38540 Mar 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> ARE YOU insane? Or do you just travel from forum to forum with old trivia that everybody already knows? Did you know, that if every mountain in Colorado was stacked one on top of the other, the total height would be taller than a mouses ass?
I won't stoop to your level dude with the "ARE YOU insane"? Noticed your on here twelve hours a day basking in the glory of fake posters using other peoples names. Now ask your self ARE YOU insane? I rest my case. Next time I'll skip over you.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38541 Mar 17, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't stoop to your level dude with the "ARE YOU insane"? Noticed your on here twelve hours a day basking in the glory of fake posters using other peoples names. Now ask your self ARE YOU insane? I rest my case. Next time I'll skip over you.
You pay a lot of attention to me.I'm no fake poster.There are a lot of fake posters using my moniker.So what? If you weren't so sensitive, you would have noticed that my post to you was facetious.What do you care anyway? Just another person doesn't have the balls to sign in, ace.

Location hidden

#38542 Mar 17, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, here you are, doing exactly what you chastise someone else. It's like you MUST respond, it's like "righting a wrong". The truth is, after awhile, some people will not take the "verbal bullying" anymore. As posted on here before, there are laws against that and it seems topix chooses to ignore the vile statements posted on here. So, we are left on our own. It's strange though when I first join the "party" here it was a great forum. Now, not so much.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38543 Mar 17, 2013
Rob wrote:
It's better than what you flakes keep spewing over and over again. My observation you apparently like when some poster gets under your skin. You bask in the attention. I find that sick. Unhealthy. Lack of morals for one self. A little education can do you some good.
I made you mad, now everyone on this forum is a"flake".Chill. What does" lack of morals for one self"mean, by the way? Flunk grammar old boy? No one can match me for factual information.EVERYBODY is good at something, even old waco.Try not to take this Topix thing so seriously, its a pleasant diversion at best.

Location hidden

#38544 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have served the bastards cornpone, potlikker, and collard greens. Then explained, that this meal was due to budget cuts. Could you just imagine the looks on their faces? Lmao. How many of them do you think would have sat down to a meal like that, without complaining?
The President wouldn't even eat lobster, what will it take to make that man happy? Rhubarb pie, not blueberry?

Location hidden

#38545 Mar 17, 2013
Rob wrote:
The safest spot on earth is 700 miles from us in Colorado. It is a super secure military command center called NORAD. There in the Rockies under Cheyenne mountain a mile deep in the granite corridors, is the heart of Americas missile defense center. The main entrance to the complex is approximately 1/3 of a mile from the North Portal via a tunnel which leads to a pair of steel blast doors each weighing 25 tons. Behind the 25 ton blast doors is a steel building complex built within a 4.5 acre grid of excavated chambers and tunnels and surrounded by 2,000 feet of granite. Excavation began for the new NORAD combat operations center in Cheyenne mountain in may 1961.
The excavation was nearly complete one year later. Built at the height of the cold war and able to with stand any bomb blast, chemical or biological weapon. It is self sustaining for those inside for two years but only if you can get there before any attacks.
BTW, what is the reason for this post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 9 hr dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 10 hr Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? 12 hr ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 13 hr KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 19 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? 20 hr PropertyGuyCLT 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 20 hr PropertyGuyCLT 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web