Comments
37,161 - 37,180 of 58,871 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Cactus Jack

Houston, TX

#38505 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff and Voltaire, looks like the same nut to me boys, some freaks that just can't get over their obsession with this ol'waco boy.They probably stroke off to a picture of the guy daily, that's what I call WEIRD!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38506 Mar 16, 2013
The Jeff/Voltaire freak is simply a reflection of sheer cowardice, my friends check this retard out daily,"its"pathetic! Maybe"its"mommy didn't hug"it"enough, or maybe daddy hugged "it"too much!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38507 Mar 16, 2013
Cactus Jack wrote:
Jeff and Voltaire, looks like the same nut to me boys, some freaks that just can't get over their obsession with this ol'waco boy.They probably stroke off to a picture of the guy daily, that's what I call WEIRD!
Yeah, the"nutjob"has a freaky interest in me, for sure.Glad I'm not the only one who notices.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#38508 Mar 16, 2013
Cactus Jack wrote:
Me and Cactus Jackoff, are the same boys, my multiple freak bipolar personalities that just can't get over their obsession with this masturbation.We stroke off to a picture of Jeffrey Dahmer daily,another one of my psychotic personalities, that's what I call WEIRD!
emlu,can you buy me another Boy George doll with a bigger pee pee on it this time?I feel like masturbating as Cactus Jack today mommy.
Cactus Jack

Columbus, IN

#38509 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff, Voltaire, Waco, looks like three good ones for a circle jerk boys

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38510 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>emlu,can you buy me another Boy George doll with a bigger pee pee on it this time?I feel like masturbating as Cactus Jack today mommy.
Come on Pud, your little paws couldn't handle it, so you will have to use what have (poor Pud) and be happy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38511 Mar 16, 2013
Pud can't be happy! He's way too jealous!
Festus

Houston, TX

#38512 Mar 16, 2013
Boys, could it be the Gail/Allen/Voltaire/Gunter/lit tle tea party repub/Jeff /Mr. Anderson thing? Do tell!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38513 Mar 16, 2013
What these copycats and useless fools don't know, is that I never let punks bother me, Festus.My life, is sweet!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#38514 Mar 16, 2013
Festus wrote:
Boys, could I be waco? Do tell!
Look emlu,I'm masturbating as Festus now....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!WHERE'S MY BOY GEORGE DOLL YOU BIG FAT BITCH!....I love you emlu!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38515 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Look emlu,I'm masturbating as Festus now....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!WHERE'S MY BOY GEORGE DOLL YOU BIG FAT BITCH!....I love you emlu!
poor little"fake waco"......so jealous.....poor little bitch!
Festus

Houston, TX

#38516 Mar 16, 2013
Wow.waco, you da man!
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38517 Mar 16, 2013
Stop it Festus.I know you're really waco! I'm smart, I tell you!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38518 Mar 16, 2013
My fanclub.Apparently, every person on Topix, is me.Somebody has a great imagination, and a case of paranoia.Jeff/Allen/Gail/Volta ire/little tea party repub/Mr.Anderson/Gunter my oh my!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38519 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Look emlu,I'm masturbating as Festus now....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!WHERE'S MY BOY GEORGE DOLL YOU BIG FAT BITCH!....I love you emlu!
Stupid "Pud", be nice or I'll take your doll away, Pud. Act stupid, Stupid "Pud" and no more letting you out of your Pudcage. Next orbit coming up.
General Sherman

Houston, TX

#38520 Mar 16, 2013
Any Carolinians caught sheltering or feeding or offering any aid to rebels will be shot.Carolinians will furnish food, livestock, and medical supplies to Union troops as needed, without recompense.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38521 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Those black bastards would worship you in Apefrica with a prick as big as yours emlu.It would be worth a royal Zulu emlu ransom at an Apefrican voodoo ceremony.Let's both go to the Congo,my big fat ass tub of gorilla love shit!
Sweetie, your off your SSI bipolar government rocker again, stop playing with your Boy George doll's pee pee. My snatch and big fat ass are larger than all the oceans, not my penis. Your multiple personalities are going overboard again General Waco Sherman. You don't have to prove you're a registered idiot to anyone on topix sweetie. Everyone knows you're naturally stupid, a mental incompetent and sexual deviant, not to mention a convicted child molester. Triple up on your meds and leave those kids alone before I have you tranquilized and caged by the psychiatric hospital again sweetie.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38522 Mar 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
The father of psychiatry, Sigmund Freud(perhaps you have heard of him kiddo), observed the Irish folk were impervious to psychoanalysis. Waco made a statement that he was Irish and I retorted.
Is that dumbed down enough for you kiddo?
Will you please quit behaving like such a crotchety ole fart? You just aren't 'all that'(Snap!)

Good Lord. You still haven't explained how your comment had anything to do with the topic other than it just happened to include Irish people. You could have just as easily posted: "The Irish have great complexions." and made as much sense to the topic as "The Irish are impervious to psychoanalysis." WTF are you still talking about, Silver?"

Thank you for telling me about Sigmund Freud! I guess with only two degrees in fields within the Humanities Studies Department, I certainly would never have heard of any Sigmund Who(?) before!(eyeroll)

Have you considered getting over yourself, Silver?
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38523 Mar 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your off your SSI bipolar government rocker again, stop playing with your Boy George doll's pee pee. My snatch and big fat ass are larger than all the oceans, not my penis. Your multiple personalities are going overboard again General Waco Sherman. You don't have to prove you're a registered idiot to anyone on topix sweetie. Everyone knows you're naturally stupid, a mental incompetent and sexual deviant, not to mention a convicted child molester. Triple up on your meds and leave those kids alone before I have you tranquilized and caged by the psychiatric hospital again sweetie.
Stupid, how are ya? I see you get more stupid, Stupid, if that's possible. Just making my orbit to check on you Pud. I hope you keep up the "Pudtalk". Just keep pounding away Pud no one blames a stupid Pud, it all you can do. Orbit away!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38524 Mar 16, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Will you please quit behaving like such a crotchety ole fart? You just aren't 'all that'(Snap!)

Good Lord. You still haven't explained how your comment had anything to do with the topic other than it just happened to include Irish people. You could have just as easily posted: "The Irish have great complexions." and made as much sense to the topic as "The Irish are impervious to psychoanalysis." WTF are you still talking about, Silver?"

Thank you for telling me about Sigmund Freud! I guess with only two degrees in fields within the Humanities Studies Department, I certainly would never have heard of any Sigmund Who(?) before!(eyeroll)

Have you considered getting over yourself, Silver?
Humanities studies dept? Hahahahaha

Thanks for the belly laugh. I even spit some brandy on the laptop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 10 hr Jamie27 2
scat 15 hr deandrehayes1 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 17 hr Belmont Resident 2
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... Thu insiderpaul 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) Wed james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Aug 27 LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs Aug 27 inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating