Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38498 Mar 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm proud for what you are too sweetie! Now stop molesting and cannibalizing your Boy George doll, lock yourself back in your cage and go nightie night, before you hurt yourself and someone else.
Hear Hear Here Here
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38499 Mar 16, 2013
Voltaire wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu you are one sick individual. thought it was all waco the
wanker. you and he deserve each other 10 fold
Agreed. Here Hear.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38500 Mar 16, 2013
Let's give a big round of applause for Donald Trump and his CPAC speach. Mr. Comb Over, just keeps putting more nails in the coffin. Lmao

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38501 Mar 16, 2013
Hey Jeff, Voltaire, you guys still bumping uglies?

“Vote”

Houston

#38502 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.I'm a big lover of the male member, I'm a real oral dude.
We know, Jeff! Jeeze, give us a break!

“Vote”

Houston

#38503 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed
Waco is the smartest guy on Topix, no doubt.

“Vote”

Houston

#38504 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>no one will have sex with me.I have a strong odor, I can't help it.
Man, we know.
Cactus Jack

Houston, TX

#38505 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff and Voltaire, looks like the same nut to me boys, some freaks that just can't get over their obsession with this ol'waco boy.They probably stroke off to a picture of the guy daily, that's what I call WEIRD!

“Vote”

Houston

#38506 Mar 16, 2013
The Jeff/Voltaire freak is simply a reflection of sheer cowardice, my friends check this retard out daily,"its"pathetic! Maybe"its"mommy didn't hug"it"enough, or maybe daddy hugged "it"too much!

“Vote”

Houston

#38507 Mar 16, 2013
Cactus Jack wrote:
Jeff and Voltaire, looks like the same nut to me boys, some freaks that just can't get over their obsession with this ol'waco boy.They probably stroke off to a picture of the guy daily, that's what I call WEIRD!
Yeah, the"nutjob"has a freaky interest in me, for sure.Glad I'm not the only one who notices.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#38508 Mar 16, 2013
Cactus Jack wrote:
Me and Cactus Jackoff, are the same boys, my multiple freak bipolar personalities that just can't get over their obsession with this masturbation.We stroke off to a picture of Jeffrey Dahmer daily,another one of my psychotic personalities, that's what I call WEIRD!
emlu,can you buy me another Boy George doll with a bigger pee pee on it this time?I feel like masturbating as Cactus Jack today mommy.
Cactus Jack

Indianapolis, IN

#38509 Mar 16, 2013
Jeff, Voltaire, Waco, looks like three good ones for a circle jerk boys

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38510 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>emlu,can you buy me another Boy George doll with a bigger pee pee on it this time?I feel like masturbating as Cactus Jack today mommy.
Come on Pud, your little paws couldn't handle it, so you will have to use what have (poor Pud) and be happy.

“Vote”

Houston

#38511 Mar 16, 2013
Pud can't be happy! He's way too jealous!
Festus

Houston, TX

#38512 Mar 16, 2013
Boys, could it be the Gail/Allen/Voltaire/Gunter/lit tle tea party repub/Jeff /Mr. Anderson thing? Do tell!

“Vote”

Houston

#38513 Mar 16, 2013
What these copycats and useless fools don't know, is that I never let punks bother me, Festus.My life, is sweet!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#38514 Mar 16, 2013
Festus wrote:
Boys, could I be waco? Do tell!
Look emlu,I'm masturbating as Festus now....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!WHERE'S MY BOY GEORGE DOLL YOU BIG FAT BITCH!....I love you emlu!

“Vote”

Houston

#38515 Mar 16, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Look emlu,I'm masturbating as Festus now....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!WHERE'S MY BOY GEORGE DOLL YOU BIG FAT BITCH!....I love you emlu!
poor little"fake waco"......so jealous.....poor little bitch!
Festus

Houston, TX

#38516 Mar 16, 2013
Wow.waco, you da man!
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38517 Mar 16, 2013
Stop it Festus.I know you're really waco! I'm smart, I tell you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Idol Finalist coming to Troutman 23 hr styledo 1
Stuart Cramer High School Varsity Football Team... 23 hr Stormy Bob 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Fri tired of the hate 4,897
East Gaston Football (Sep '08) Thu BlueDevilEagleand... 879
Did you hear what happened at Friends? Aug 25 buzzfriend 6
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Aug 25 Fred Herbert 46
Let's See Who's A REAL Charlottean! (Jan '08) Aug 24 Fred Herbert 94

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages