Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,837)

Showing posts 36,721 - 36,740 of49,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

TSF wrote:
Yes, the deficit would srink somewhat, but the debt would continue to grow--simply because there is a deficit. Another thing you seem to not understand is that some people are making zero. We charge them the same percentage as everyone else, their balance is still zero because zero times any percentage is still zero. If we just charged what the average American pays( 20.7%) on ALL income with no deductions, exclusions, incentives, breaks, etc, the majority of our financial woes would start to recover quickly. STOP WELFARE for the rich and poor.
<quoted text>
"approximately 142.6 million paid no taxes. Income, payroll, capital gains, etc etc etc....According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011. So, if you subtract that 46 million from the 142 million, you have a remaining number of 96.4 million people who did not pay taxes. According to the department of health and human services, administration of aging, 3.5 million elderly lived in the poverty level range. So we subtract that 3.5 million from the 96.4 million and you have a remaining number of 92.9 million Americans who did not pay taxes..."

As you can see, I already accounted for you portion of populous that would not pay in anything.

Specifically, "According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011." in case you think I didnt't.

So again, I'd just like your constituency, the 92.9 million, to just start paying their due.
Amanda

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I love Ranee, and Amber. Hate on it.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

TSF wrote:
Well, you may regard it as BS, but the average working American pays 20.7% of their income in taxes just to the feds right now.
And that is just a little more than enought to pay just the INTEREST each year on the national debt. 66% of that debt happened as Cheany was declaring "debt doesn't matter". Turns out, it does matter and now we are in a pickle because of it.
<quoted text>
We are not in a pickle,stop spending.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Ted shit his pants during Nam, Dubya went AWOL from the Air Guard which couldn't even be deployed in those days. Wolfowitz got a deferrment, Cheany didn't serve, Rumsfeld didn't serve, none of the chicken hawks served, but they sure ran up one hell of a debt in money and lives to prosecute a war based on lies. At the same time, they cut taxes on the rich and borrowed the war money from China. Just today, GAO released the figure that 3 BILLION DOLLARS of that Iraq war money is UNACCOUNTED for. Now we are drowning in debt. Who couldn't see that one coming?
downton wrote:
FYI, Ted Nugent did wear shit in his underwear for 10 days before his army physical. This he admits, but he is a great cartoon american, just don't count on him loading his guns and helping if a real enemy comes after him. He is great at screaming at pictures of the president.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

TSF wrote:
I really do not like to face reality either but look at what you are saying. OBLIGATIONS. What does that mean? It means that CONGRESS has already spent the money and we dont have enough to even pay for what they already spent. What I am telling you is that if spending were to stop today, we still have to pay those OBLIGATIONS and it will take 7 yearsa of taxing the hellout of everyone just to pay it back. Now tell me that "debt doesn't matter"
<quoted text>
Thats c*ap STOP SPENDING.
downton

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you want spending stopped. I am sure when George Bush and the Republican congress was spending like drunken sailors, you vigoroulsy set up a hue and cry to warn of their dangerous spending.

Just wait until another legion of chicken hawks take power. They think we are all just 14 years old mentally.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Ted shit his pants during Nam, Dubya went AWOL from the Air Guard which couldn't even be deployed in those days. Wolfowitz got a deferrment, Cheany didn't serve, Rumsfeld didn't serve, none of the chicken hawks served, but they sure ran up one hell of a debt in money and lives to prosecute a war based on lies. At the same time, they cut taxes on the rich and borrowed the war money from China. Just today, GAO released the figure that 3 BILLION DOLLARS of that Iraq war money is UNACCOUNTED for. Now we are drowning in debt. Who couldn't see that one coming?
<quoted text>
Yet the Ruler NEVER served in any branch of the military (and any support from the Weather Underground doesn't count) and according to the CBO, by the end of his second term he'll have ran up $10 trillion in new debt in just eight years....the same amount as all the Presidents that have come before him COMBINED!(When he took office in '09 the debt was $10.5T) And let's not forget that trillion dollar stimulus bill that stimulated nothing that was bought and paid for by China....brought to us by Ried, Pelosi, and the Ruler himself!
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I shall be indignated an fragmetated of all Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware dat da fax remanes dat King President HNIC Botox Insane Opossum shall an eva shall be an will be da choosen leeder of Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware witout axcepshun an dat he be King of da Apes NOT Tarzan cause Tarzan witout axcepshun be white an it shall not an will not be axcepted by da Black Peeples evaware cause Tarzan be white an dis is highly offencive an degadated to alls Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware an not axceptable cause he be white an it be a lie to alls Black Peeples evaware axcepts for Cheetah da monkey who shood be King President HNIC Botox Insane Opossums First Monkey Lady an furdermoe Alls Blacks Peeples evaware will axcepts dis along wit da Decapitashun Constipashun witch be frees Alls Afrikoons Americoons Peeples evaware by President George Jefferson when he be movin on up an in conclushunary I be say this now an today an even tomorow an da next day an next week an today again an yesterday to for alls Blacks Peeples evaware!
waco1909

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Folks, marijuana vending machines where are they???
emlu

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Sweetie where are you? I made my pass and I didn't see you.
Jeff

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Folks, marijuana vending machines where are they???
First smart question fake waco ever asked.
wiggis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Vote Putin
attack Russia

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Attack Russia.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Protect him? What the hell for? He played a game with that girl and she suffers, while he's out with another one. He doesn't have an ounce of integrity. I tried to tell her that from the beginning. I said I'd beat the fornication right out of him. Let me know how she's doin from time to time. I'm curious.
i dont know why she would protect him she said she cares for him deeply. may be thats why. i'll let you know. she lives like forty five minutes from me. lol she didnt want your number fraid you might bad mouth the dude. hope she dont read here lol.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

As I have stated many times, I woud like all income taxed at the same RATE for the rich and poor.. It would be wonderful if those 92 million paid something, but that would not solve our problem. The reason is that if you took ALL their income and property, we would still have to, gasp, tax the rich more than they are now paying. The finanial situation is now so serious that cutting off the poor, stealing all the social security money , eliminating medicare and medicaid, even eliminating the military will not fix our problem without taxing the beautiful people. We just cannot afford welfare to the rich any longer.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"approximately 142.6 million paid no taxes. Income, payroll, capital gains, etc etc etc....According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011. So, if you subtract that 46 million from the 142 million, you have a remaining number of 96.4 million people who did not pay taxes. According to the department of health and human services, administration of aging, 3.5 million elderly lived in the poverty level range. So we subtract that 3.5 million from the 96.4 million and you have a remaining number of 92.9 million Americans who did not pay taxes..."
As you can see, I already accounted for you portion of populous that would not pay in anything.
Specifically, "According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011." in case you think I didnt't.
So again, I'd just like your constituency, the 92.9 million, to just start paying their due.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Chile

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

It's every one's fault we are in this situation. You can't keep blaming every party.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know why she would protect him she said she cares for him deeply. may be thats why. i'll let you know. she lives like forty five minutes from me. lol she didnt want your number fraid you might bad mouth the dude. hope she dont read here lol.
Tough shit. My mouth is the truth bad or good. I knew he was goin to FCK her up. Lyin MFCKR. I'll see him at the walmart and look forward to his excuse's, LOL. She doesn't have to take my number, she can keep learnin the hard way. If she wants to protect him, she's as crazy as he is. I still think he brainwashed spoon.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

TSF wrote:
As I have stated many times, I woud like all income taxed at the same RATE for the rich and poor.. It would be wonderful if those 92 million paid something, but that would not solve our problem. The reason is that if you took ALL their income and property, we would still have to, gasp, tax the rich more than they are now paying. The finanial situation is now so serious that cutting off the poor, stealing all the social security money , eliminating medicare and medicaid, even eliminating the military will not fix our problem without taxing the beautiful people. We just cannot afford welfare to the rich any longer.
<quoted text>
But the problem is also that the liberals are hell bent on raising taxes and have yet to do any cutting. The sequester cuts are actually cuts in the spending increases, not spending cuts.
For example; if you spent $100 this week and you project to spend $200 next week but your spouse steps in and says no, I'm cutting your spending increase by 50%, then you're still spending $150 next week, a $50 increase! You still increased your spending by 50%, you didn't cut your actual spending.
When the liberals get serious about cutting the actual spending, then I'll be happy to entertain tax increases.
Dundee

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
I shall be indignated an fragmetated of all Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware dat da fax remanes dat King President HNIC Botox Insane Opossum shall an eva shall be an will be da choosen leeder of Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware witout axcepshun an dat he be King of da Apes NOT Tarzan cause Tarzan witout axcepshun be white an it shall not an will not be axcepted by da Black Peeples evaware cause Tarzan be white an dis is highly offencive an degadated to alls Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware an not axceptable cause he be white an it be a lie to alls Black Peeples evaware axcepts for Cheetah da monkey who shood be King President HNIC Botox Insane Opossums First Monkey Lady an furdermoe Alls Blacks Peeples evaware will axcepts dis along wit da Decapitashun Constipashun witch be frees Alls Afrikoons Americoons Peeples evaware by President George Jefferson when he be movin on up an in conclushunary I be say this now an today an even tomorow an da next day an next week an today again an yesterday to for alls Blacks Peeples evaware!
Reverend Jackson, as my words can not even begin to reflect the deep admiration I, and many others have for you. You are one of the most scholastically intelligent individuals I have ever had the pleasure of studying. Needless to say, you are a mentor to many others, in particular African-Americans. They obviously pattern themselves in your ingenius image by way of their use of the English language and their political views. You will, no doubt, go down in history as a notable next to President George Jefferson, Tarzan and, above all, Cheetah the Chimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,721 - 36,740 of49,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 10 hr Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 12 hr southener 4,785
any h or bth around part 2 20 hr cantgetright1 1
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 20 hr nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Tue nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Tue luvnut 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••