TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats c*ap STOP SPENDING.
Chile

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

It's every one's fault we are in this situation. You can't keep blaming every party.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know why she would protect him she said she cares for him deeply. may be thats why. i'll let you know. she lives like forty five minutes from me. lol she didnt want your number fraid you might bad mouth the dude. hope she dont read here lol.
Tough shit. My mouth is the truth bad or good. I knew he was goin to FCK her up. Lyin MFCKR. I'll see him at the walmart and look forward to his excuse's, LOL. She doesn't have to take my number, she can keep learnin the hard way. If she wants to protect him, she's as crazy as he is. I still think he brainwashed spoon.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

TSF wrote:
As I have stated many times, I woud like all income taxed at the same RATE for the rich and poor.. It would be wonderful if those 92 million paid something, but that would not solve our problem. The reason is that if you took ALL their income and property, we would still have to, gasp, tax the rich more than they are now paying. The finanial situation is now so serious that cutting off the poor, stealing all the social security money , eliminating medicare and medicaid, even eliminating the military will not fix our problem without taxing the beautiful people. We just cannot afford welfare to the rich any longer.
<quoted text>
But the problem is also that the liberals are hell bent on raising taxes and have yet to do any cutting. The sequester cuts are actually cuts in the spending increases, not spending cuts.
For example; if you spent $100 this week and you project to spend $200 next week but your spouse steps in and says no, I'm cutting your spending increase by 50%, then you're still spending $150 next week, a $50 increase! You still increased your spending by 50%, you didn't cut your actual spending.
When the liberals get serious about cutting the actual spending, then I'll be happy to entertain tax increases.
Dundee

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
I shall be indignated an fragmetated of all Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware dat da fax remanes dat King President HNIC Botox Insane Opossum shall an eva shall be an will be da choosen leeder of Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware witout axcepshun an dat he be King of da Apes NOT Tarzan cause Tarzan witout axcepshun be white an it shall not an will not be axcepted by da Black Peeples evaware cause Tarzan be white an dis is highly offencive an degadated to alls Afuckoons Americoons Peeples evaware an not axceptable cause he be white an it be a lie to alls Black Peeples evaware axcepts for Cheetah da monkey who shood be King President HNIC Botox Insane Opossums First Monkey Lady an furdermoe Alls Blacks Peeples evaware will axcepts dis along wit da Decapitashun Constipashun witch be frees Alls Afrikoons Americoons Peeples evaware by President George Jefferson when he be movin on up an in conclushunary I be say this now an today an even tomorow an da next day an next week an today again an yesterday to for alls Blacks Peeples evaware!
Reverend Jackson, as my words can not even begin to reflect the deep admiration I, and many others have for you. You are one of the most scholastically intelligent individuals I have ever had the pleasure of studying. Needless to say, you are a mentor to many others, in particular African-Americans. They obviously pattern themselves in your ingenius image by way of their use of the English language and their political views. You will, no doubt, go down in history as a notable next to President George Jefferson, Tarzan and, above all, Cheetah the Chimp.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I see the Commucrat propaganda machine is at it again! The WH announced that unemployment has dropped to 7.7% due to an increase of 236K jobs! I call BULLSH!T on that one, just another flat out lie by the liberals.....and the dumb masses have been dumbed down to the point to where they'll actually believe this crap!

Let's take a look at the facts;

1) The WH reported that 236K jobs were created in Feb. What they didn't tell us was that the number of multiple jobholders rose by 340K this month, a rise larger than the headline rise in payrolls. What this means is that all of the new jobs created were second or third jobs, going to people who were already employed elsewhere. Meanwhile, the number of people unemployed for six months or longer went up by 89,000 people this month, to 4.8 million.

2) While the WH claims unemployment dropped to 7.7%, what the didn't tell us is that the labor force participation rate also dropped due to those who have simply quit looking for a job. There are currently 89.3 million Americans who are not in the labor force, of whom just 6.8 million currently want a job. Now if we re-adjust the numbers to include the total labor force, as we did in '09, the current unemployment rate would actually be an astonishing 11.3%!
The economy ought to be able to find good, rewarding jobs not only for the 6.8 million, but for a large chunk of the other 82.5 million as well. Just imagine what that would do for tax revenues!
Doc Smith

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Aliens from another galaxy invaded the Carolinas today, taking over the bodies of every man, woman, and child.Upon hearing the news, the stockmarket immediately rose two hundred points.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
I see the Commucrat propaganda machine is at it again! The WH announced that unemployment has dropped to 7.7% due to an increase of 236K jobs! I call BULLSH!T on that one, just another flat out lie by the liberals.....and the dumb masses have been dumbed down to the point to where they'll actually believe this crap!
Let's take a look at the facts;
1) The WH reported that 236K jobs were created in Feb. What they didn't tell us was that the number of multiple jobholders rose by 340K this month, a rise larger than the headline rise in payrolls. What this means is that all of the new jobs created were second or third jobs, going to people who were already employed elsewhere. Meanwhile, the number of people unemployed for six months or longer went up by 89,000 people this month, to 4.8 million.
2) While the WH claims unemployment dropped to 7.7%, what the didn't tell us is that the labor force participation rate also dropped due to those who have simply quit looking for a job. There are currently 89.3 million Americans who are not in the labor force, of whom just 6.8 million currently want a job. Now if we re-adjust the numbers to include the total labor force, as we did in '09, the current unemployment rate would actually be an astonishing 11.3%!
The economy ought to be able to find good, rewarding jobs not only for the 6.8 million, but for a large chunk of the other 82.5 million as well. Just imagine what that would do for tax revenues!
It is never offered up how many states or districts are reporting...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Folks, it's going to be a beautiful, sunny day and I thought I'd post something a little funny to start your day off with a laugh!! Enjoy!!!

http://randomfunnypicture.com/tag/meth-lab/ht...

Tell your dogs to just say NO....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Oops, wrong website. Try this one:

http://www.hockeydrunk.com/lol/meth-lab

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
Oops, wrong website. Try this one:

http://www.hockeydrunk.com/lol/meth-lab
Good stuff

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff
Silver, at least two of us got up with a sense of humor this morning :)
downton

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tipcal freeloader crap looking for a free ride.
I see you are using your own facts, not the actual facts. My first job at age 16 was as a garbage collecor in Dekalb county Georgia. 4 of us were the only white guys doing that. A guidance counselor in high school convinced me to go to college. My income last year put me in the top 5% of earners. I am a stomp down Democrat because if you want to live like a Republican vote Democratic.
downton

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

By the way just willy nilly calling someone a freeloader does not work. Romney said us 47 percenters just wanted a hand out. Hello President Romney.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

downton wrote:
By the way just willy nilly calling someone a freeloader does not work. Romney said us 47 percenters just wanted a hand out. Hello President Romney.
Lmao. When Twitt spoke of the 47% who have their hands out, he failed to mention the 53% who have their hands down. That is down in the pockets of the blue collar working class.
Abe

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Every one is looking for a free ride or just a ride. I'm tired of free loaders. Don't be so quick to thank Obama for the drop in unemployment. He should be getting a handle on North Korea with their crazy azzs' wanting to blow us all up.
Abe

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

downton wrote:
Will never happen, no President Romney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

LET'S GO TARHEELS!!!
Sorry Pro, if you stop by for a ride by reading, the Heels need to show "Dewwk" how to win!?!?!
waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.
"Colt 45, two zigzags", you still haven't tries that Colt thing yet? Geeze, exhale, squeeze, it's easy. Sorry, I've been busy, busy, working , working.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... 7 hr Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 13 hr chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Aug 17 JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Aug 17 FRIZZBEE 8
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Aug 17 Rocky Top 9
why not??Would you want to?? Aug 16 nar 2

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs