Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#38067 Mar 9, 2013
Every one is looking for a free ride or just a ride. I'm tired of free loaders. Don't be so quick to thank Obama for the drop in unemployment. He should be getting a handle on North Korea with their crazy azzs' wanting to blow us all up.
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#38068 Mar 9, 2013
downton wrote:
By the way just willy nilly calling someone a freeloader does not work. Romney said us 47 percenters just wanted a hand out. Hello President Romney.
Will never happen, no President Romney.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38069 Mar 9, 2013
LET'S GO TARHEELS!!!
Sorry Pro, if you stop by for a ride by reading, the Heels need to show "Dewwk" how to win!?!?!
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#38070 Mar 9, 2013
emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38071 Mar 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.
"Colt 45, two zigzags", you still haven't tries that Colt thing yet? Geeze, exhale, squeeze, it's easy. Sorry, I've been busy, busy, working , working.

Location hidden

#38072 Mar 9, 2013
"I wasn't sure what it was," he said. "I was in a briefing... but we're in a war zone. I've been in war. So, shouldn't be surprised if a bomb goes off or an explosion."

Hagel on two bomb attacks in Kabul. What did he think it was.....in KABUL?
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38073 Mar 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38074 Mar 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive, not taxs.

(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)

And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38075 Mar 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
<quoted text>

Yelp! I know, I went to public school. What is your excuse?
TSF

Angier, NC

#38076 Mar 9, 2013
Run, hide, foul your pants. Republikans don't know whether to shit or go blind. They have been in a snitt ever since Twitt lost the election. The question really is: Which color panic mode should they be in?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive, not taxs.
(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)
And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38077 Mar 9, 2013
I went to public schools and found that opportunity to learn was there. I have the highest praise, admiration and respect for our public school teachers. Their contribution to my life has been invaluable. Most of the folks downing public schools are the ones who were too stupid or too undisciplined to learn. Don't blame the schools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelp! I know, I went to public school. What is your excuse?

Location hidden

#38078 Mar 9, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Stupid repeat, new lines, new lines, Stupid.

Location hidden

#38079 Mar 9, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Just for you Stupid, "As the Moon butts heads with Uranus", just for Stupid.
Anonymous

Bunnlevel, NC

#38080 Mar 9, 2013
Voice your opinion to Protect Service Member’s Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures let’s keep it going!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38081 Mar 10, 2013
Vorpal79 wrote:
Voice your opinion to Protect Service Member’s Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures let’s keep it going!
The military is making more than enough money, along with plenty of perks and bonuses, to pay for their own college. That's a budget cut the taxpayers can afford to live with. Tough shit!
Jeff

Gretna, LA

#38082 Mar 10, 2013
I'm gay.learn to love it.
itzwitchy

Houston, TX

#38084 Mar 10, 2013
Sure I have sex with my sister.we're a close family.
Allen

Houston, TX

#38085 Mar 10, 2013
I love you itzwitchy.leave your sister for me.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38086 Mar 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
I'm gay.learn to love it.
Waco sweetie, we all know you are, so stop hiding in the closet and using another moniker. Sweetie, my polluted gas giant fat ass has to take a crap right now and you know what that means, another 100,000 more asteroids in the solar system!
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38087 Mar 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
I went to public schools and found that opportunity to learn was there. I have the highest praise, admiration and respect for our public school teachers. Their contribution to my life has been invaluable. Most of the folks downing public schools are the ones who were too stupid or too undisciplined to learn. Don't blame the schools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
<quoted text>
You have shown you have no knowledge of history or economics. All you received from public school is the usual state programing, like the Hitler youth training, for the weak minded. Unlike the ones that were strong,stood up and pushed back, they could see through the state propaganda. You and the state use the school system to turn the weak minded children in to lap dogs. Instead of teaching them to be strong independent Americans. Your admiration and respect for the state is nothing more than you groveling and cowering at the feet of your rulers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balfour beatty rail 4 hr Married 5
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 4 hr GrowUp 3
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Fri Kmo87_nemco 82
guitar center sucks Fri Psalm 69 5
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... Thu ThomasA 4
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Dec 1 Fred Herbert 68
Get ready Charlotte Dec 1 Native 10

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance