Comments
36,281 - 36,300 of 58,833 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37598 Mar 2, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So just what am I scared of? Who cares if gun sales are up? Not I.
Never claimed you were scared, but you have bought into the liberal's fear mongering of banning assault weapons and high capacity mags.

Location hidden

#37599 Mar 2, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is not really common sense, but a common understanding of our language.
To claim slavery was a choice is to ignore the common use of the English language.
You are just diverting from the point. God demands you worship him and believe in him or be punished worse than any slave ever.
In America we have freedom of choice in religion. If we went by the rules of your god, we would not have freedom of choice in religion.
Most of the ten commandments would be unconstitutional to make law due to them not allowing freedom of choice.
Not diverting from the point at all. The point was slavery and whether or not it was a choice. It was YOU who diverted the point to religion.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37600 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen i've emailed six or seven people on Topix, you emailed both me and bacon when you signed in, but I already told bacon and emlu that I'd responded to your emails.I didn't ask you for a fucking date.I still think you're Gail.And, if anything you say about yourself is true, I don't think you've got any right to call ANYBODYan old prune, being as you're no spring chicken.
First of all I have never emailed Bacon. No one said you ask for a date. You told me just how great Emlu is. I told you how great my husband is. Blah, blah, blah. You kept on and on about me signing in and when I do you still say you believe I'm Gail. Even after I share personal details about my private life such as: the abuse I suffered at the hands of an ex (dead husband). And no I didn't kill him, but I should have. Look none of us are getting any younger but I'm certainly not insecure or vain for that matter about the way I look. I signed in to shut you up and hold myself accountable. Now you say there is no accountability on Topix. Okay then what is the point? To you I'm Gail no matter whether I'm Allen or Allen 101.

Location hidden

#37601 Mar 2, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You continually make yourself out to be bat shit crazy.
Anyone who claims Obama is actively trying to make America fail is just nuts. Go build a bunker and put your tin hat on.
As if the health care plan was just some devious long term plan to suck America dry of cash.
I cannot sugar coat this. You are looney. Bat shit crazy.
And if you believe that Obamadontcare is a good thing for this nation than its you that is dumber than dirt! Keep sucking the govt tit, eventually it WILL run dry....just as the Commucrats intended.

Location hidden

#37602 Mar 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
When anyone makes the declaration that they have the legal "right" to kill me without a trial, indictment or even public hearing, I would be foolish not to question their reason for that declaration. Such action would be and the declaration itself is contrary to the US Constitution. From my perspective, any US citizen who does not question that declaration IS insane. I do not put that kind of trust in any man.
<quoted text>
TSF, I totally agree with your post. Mike, can't see the forest for the trees. He has bought into everything anyone with a (D) by their name says, including the POTUS and he actually believes them. His downfall will be putting his trust instead of his own well being into the hands of people that don't give two hoots in the wind about him. When the POTUS makes the comment that he can kill citizens of the country at will he has been elected to lead and someone like Mike doesn't give pause to such a remark, you've got to wonder if the guy is playing with a full deck.

Location hidden

#37603 Mar 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And if you believe that Obamadontcare is a good thing for this nation than its you that is dumber than dirt! Keep sucking the govt tit, eventually it WILL run dry....just as the Commucrats intended.
Pro, Mike is a lost cause. If Obama says it, Mike believes it and there's no changing his mind. He puts his trust in Obama who can kill him at anytime, by Obama's own admission, but can't put trust in God. Go figure. He says he doesn't believe in a god, but his posts say differently. Obama is Mike's god.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37604 Mar 2, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I have never emailed Bacon. No one said you ask for a date. You told me just how great Emlu is. I told you how great my husband is. Blah, blah, blah. You kept on and on about me signing in and when I do you still say you believe I'm Gail. Even after I share personal details about my private life such as: the abuse I suffered at the hands of an ex (dead husband). And no I didn't kill him, but I should have. Look none of us are getting any younger but I'm certainly not insecure or vain for that matter about the way I look. I signed in to shut you up and hold myself accountable. Now you say there is no accountability on Topix. Okay then what is the point? To you I'm Gail no matter whether I'm Allen or Allen 101.
Ok.your Allen.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37605 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The general rule of of thumb, is that if a poster says a whole lot of obscene, horrible comments about him or herself, its a faker.Do you know the movie, by the way?
Come on, Waco, I believe you can do better than this. I answered you six times earlier than the 8th time you've asked the same question. Read my quoted text you re-post in this one here! Hell, if you couldn't read it competently the first time I answered you? You really should have seen it when you chose it to respond. My answer is reiterated in my quoted text in your own post. Read, Waco, read.

I'll bite. If not Tom Sawyer or Huckleberry Finn? What was the movie? Huckleberry Hound Does Waco?

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37606 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon you a betting person? I got five bucks, says"Allen"won't sign in.Because, Allen is actually the person responsible for these vile posts.If Allen signed in, Allen could receive Topix email from other signed in posters.That's the last thing Allen wants.Also, if a person is signed in and posts obscene material, they are banned from Topix.Can't be responsible for posts like that, you know.Five bucks, You on?
Oh boy, Allen could receive Topix email from signed in two faced posters like Waco! Gee don't know why I waited so long. The benefits are just endless.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#37607 Mar 2, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Waco, I believe you can do better than this. I answered you six times earlier than the 8th time you've asked the same question. Read my quoted text you re-post in this one here! Hell, if you couldn't read it competently the first time I answered you? You really should have seen it when you chose it to respond. My answer is reiterated in my quoted text in your own post. Read, Waco, read.
I'll bite. If not Tom Sawyer or Huckleberry Finn? What was the movie? Huckleberry Hound Waco?
Tombstone.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37608 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Tombstone.
Add 'Westerns' to that ever-growing list of stuff I don't know squat about. Well, save Blazing Saddles, Cat Ballou and the such. I do believe I've never seen Tombstone. Thank you for the answer, though. Now who was the actor who said it? If he wasn't 'hot'? I really paid it no mind.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#37609 Mar 2, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Add 'Westerns' to that ever-growing list of stuff I don't know squat about. Well, save Blazing Saddles, Cat Ballou and the such. I do believe I've never seen Tombstone. Thank you for the answer, though. Now who was the actor who said it? If he wasn't 'hot'? I really paid it no mind.
VAL KILMER

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37610 Mar 2, 2013
We have a little, bitty bell that hangs on a hook in the shop where I work, on a string, hanging next to it, is a small Atlanta Braves bat, pencil size, every now and then, I get to use it. We like to say "ding-bat".
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37611 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> VAL KILMER
GASP! Hot, hot, hot! Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison! Maybe Westerns aren't that bad after all.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#37612 Mar 2, 2013
Go Devils!

Location hidden

#37613 Mar 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Go Devils!
We WILL chat about this young man!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#37615 Mar 2, 2013
Sometimes, unavoidably, things simply go awry, and things change.Life is a series of adventures both great and small, we deal with them, each according to his or her abilities.Fate has no need of blame or notice.

Location hidden

#37616 Mar 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, Mike is a lost cause. If Obama says it, Mike believes it and there's no changing his mind. He puts his trust in Obama who can kill him at anytime, by Obama's own admission, but can't put trust in God. Go figure. He says he doesn't believe in a god, but his posts say differently. Obama is Mike's god.
Here Here
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37617 Mar 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Here Here
Good idea! Haven't you heard an expression that goes something like this?'It is better to keep your mouth shut and leave people wondering if you are fool than to open it and leave no question.'

Deliberately misspelling 'Hear! Hear!' doesn't make you look strong for sticking up for your 'principles'. It only makes you look like a typical Republican-ish dumbfu**. I've seen a couple of people correct some of you on this and yet you chronically prefer to endorse fantasy over reality just as you do in real life.

You look idiotic; not patriotic. No. There is no way you can bully your way on this one either. Wrong is wrong. What is so damn hard for you people to comprehend about that? Nobody bestowed you with a 'magic dictionary' that allows you liberties not applied to others. If you wish to take liberties with the proper use of the English language while writing? Fine. I do it all the time under the auspices of creative license. Do not, however, pretend how you are delivering grammatically proper English.

Sorry. At first, such devoted ignorance delivered with such earnest gusto was snicker-worthy. Now, it is just indicative of the same kind of pernicious brain-washing you've been riddled by that allows you to think it is just fine to stick foreign objects up women's crotches against their wills because Rush Limbaugh says so.

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to go abroad and have to explain you guys to others?

Location hidden

#37618 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Itchy, would you agree that technology has changed language today. That different writing styles have become more acceptable, except in "formal" writing. Today people find it a waste of time to use "you" and now use "u". Your tirade about grammar on "here" tends to a little "outdated" for a on-line forum. It is a sad, that ANYONE, would "go abroad" and "have" to explain the grammar on a forum. I would think there would be better topics to discuss. I, myself, have been to several countries, never have I had to "explain" the grammar on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 22 min Jamie27 2
scat 5 hr deandrehayes1 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 7 hr Belmont Resident 2
AWESOME! This black minister has made a campaig... Thu insiderpaul 1
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) Wed james appiah 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs Wed inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating