Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37422 Mar 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim. Onus of proof lies within the one substantiating the accusations. So I as ask again kiddo, what republican shenannigans you alledge people are "tired off?"
If you are challenged and can't support your claims, you can always not open your topix app...
Geez... I have to tweak my phone so I don't know I've been responded to now or I will, dammit. I repeat: Got thirteen years to hear all about it because I sure don't. It's been bad enough having to suffer you ninnies in that period of time already. Stop talking about 'the onus'. I keep transposing 'anus' in my mind which only begs, "What kind of asshole actually is so clueless and vapid to even ask such a thing! What Republican shenanigans indeed.

Bacon, referring your comments to me? Pro's and my comments refer to news that is fresh; perhaps you are a day behind in the cycle. It happens.

Ok, time to mute the phone notifications. Have a good day.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37423 Mar 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Get back on the boat, get to rowing, and (again ignorant) take YOUR mutton, sheperds pie, haggis, arbroath smokie, bannocks,crowdie,hotch potch, black bum with you. I'll just keep MY homeland and have a buffalo burger with some A-1. BTW, Native Americans have high reguards for the "squaw". She is the "mother" of the tribe. See, I know MY people. You can shove YOUR treaty, never honored one anyway. Forked tongue liar.(meaning more likely to lie than tell the truth.)
How funny, lmao. You'd like everyone to show empathy for your people and their tragic heritage yet you have none for anyone elses. Such as Arnold's African American heritage. Typical republiCON. MY, I'll just keep crying MY trail of tears. Dry it up "mother" and move on.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37424 Mar 1, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>My comment was to wake you up out of your comfort zone. I find it so amazing all you can do in response is get all whinny instead of actually introspecting your beliefs. The statement I made is true. Well it would be if the flood actually happened and a god actually existed. But the fact is you guys think this god is great, yet it is believed to have murdered every little innocent girl on the planet.
I just wonder how you can call the person you spoke of a monster and not your god? I see you cannot answer that simple question.
I know you come to topix for a love fest. I don't. I do not really care if you feel I am a troll or not. I feel someone needs to slap you brainwashed people around a bit to wake you up. Am I harsh? You bet. Why? Because babying you around does not wake you up.
The Muslim god is a monster, the Jewish god is a monster, and the Christian god is a monster.
You are free to worship a monster if you wish, and I am free to point out you worship a monster.
Now you can sweep the murders of the millions of innocent little girls under the rug if you wish, but I cannot. The fact you divert from the point is telling me a lot about blind faith.
Mike, how long ago was that post? Screw you you pretentious jerk.THE ONLY monster here, weirdo, would be you.You want to"crusade"against religion? Why don't you picket a local church.Why are you giving Muslims a free ride? Afraid one of them might kill you? Those guys can be pretty sensitive about their"religion"! You, Mike, are a dick.All I said, was I didn't understand how someone could rape, repeatedly, and then dismember,a little girl.You use THIS for your anti-religion tirade?.You're low, man.Absolutely.You seen to have disassociated yourself from the human race, favoring us with your lofty pronouncements from on high.You only diminish yourself.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37425 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez... I have to tweak my phone so I don't know I've been responded to now or I will, dammit. I repeat: Got thirteen years to hear all about it because I sure don't. It's been bad enough having to suffer you ninnies in that period of time already. Stop talking about 'the onus'. I keep transposing 'anus' in my mind which only begs, "What kind of asshole actually is so clueless and vapid to even ask such a thing! What Republican shenanigans indeed.
Bacon, referring your comments to me? Pro's and my comments refer to news that is fresh; perhaps you are a day behind in the cycle. It happens.
You ask "referring your comments to me?" That's a question and yes, I was. It's called answering a post made to me by you.
Don't want to get in the fray with you and Pro, you guys will have a good time.
BTW, never want to be a day behind "in the cycle."!!!:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37426 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Geez... I have to tweak my phone so I don't know I've been responded to now or I will, dammit. I repeat: Got thirteen years to hear all about it because I sure don't. It's been bad enough having to suffer you ninnies in that period of time already. Stop talking about 'the onus'. I keep transposing 'anus' in my mind which only begs, "What kind of asshole actually is so clueless and vapid to even ask such a thing! What Republican shenanigans indeed.

Again, English. I don't speak jive, Ebonics, textenese or gayenese.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37427 Mar 1, 2013
All good things, and even bad things, come to an end.My last post is in, and I'm happy with it folks.Wishing you all happiness, I'm going to, as my generation said"Turn on, tune in, drop out."

“Hypersonic bird!”

Location hidden

#37428 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> First off,a tank doesn't have chance against s nuclear missile, and since we hitch rides with these guys all the time to outer space now, I guarantee you their missiles work fine.You have to remember, all of the IRAQI tanks were antiquated T-72 models , that have to stop to fire.THE new Russian tanks can shoot on the run.Never underestimate your opponent.The Germans made that mistake in WWII.
You really think they want nuclear war with the U.S.?{MAD} We have a tank that fires with magnetic railgun tech as well as Ships. You think they can match that kind of fire power? I doubt it. We have equipment that is not shown on the Military channel. They are only showing you what they want you to see and know about from the 90's. Trust me when I say, The U.S. is way out in front of ANY COUNTRY when it comes to high tech equipment, above the Russkee's, China, Korea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, UK and any others on this planet.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37429 Mar 1, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike out of all due respect here, I have to agree with Bacon. I am no republican and I do not hate our constitution but, the demand here is on the taxpayer and when due process of law becomes past due and long over due it is clear to me that there is no justice until that almighty dollar has been milked dry. When a person like this has plead guilty and has been proven guity without a shadow of a doubt, then why imprison that person for the rest of their life or why make them sit for years on death row? Does this not classify as torture.
Death row is torture period, so no matter how long on sits there, our system is being contradictory to the constitution. Cruel and unusual punishment.
If you were innocent, and being tried for murder, I doubt you would think the justice system should just jump to stringing you up.
It costs more to live in a society with good justice.
To many people have been exicuted while being innocent. It is not worth the money saved.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37430 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike, how long ago was that post? Screw you you pretentious jerk.THE ONLY monster here, weirdo, would be you.You want to"crusade"against religion? Why don't you picket a local church.Why are you giving Muslims a free ride? Afraid one of them might kill you? Those guys can be pretty sensitive about their"religion"! You, Mike, are a dick.All I said, was I didn't understand how someone could rape, repeatedly, and then dismember,a little girl.You use THIS for your anti-religion tirade?.You're low, man.Absolutely.You seen to have disassociated yourself from the human race, favoring us with your lofty pronouncements from on high.You only diminish yourself.
I specifically pointed to Muslims worshiping a monster just as you do.
How can not understand the killer you speak of when you worship someone who murdered many more than he?
Maybe quit putting a mass murderer on a pedistal for a change.
You diminish yourself for ignoring the mass murders of your god. You all are running from this point. Quite telling.
I am the bad guy for pointing to a murderer? If so, then what does that make you? In case you forget, that is just what you did and I responded to it.
Your hypocrisy is never ending.

“Hypersonic bird!”

Location hidden

#37431 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The Chinese and Russians are already making jets better than the F-22 Raptor.The Chinese plan to make over three thousand of them, using the money they make selling us their products.The Chinese have plenty of money.WE, are broke.
Do some research, You are only seeing what is on the surface that they want the public to see. Black projects are NEVER broke.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37432 Mar 1, 2013
You guys refuse to hold your god accountable for murder, yet are asking for swift justice in the case of one murder.
The double standards are telling.
If your god was on trial in America for the murders claimed in the bible, he would easily be convicted of crimes of the likes of Hitler.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37433 Mar 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I never "acted" like there is one meaning, like you, I was pointing out there are several meanings.
That is your interpretation of the word in the said context, others choose to see it differently. Some follow the Ten Commandments out of respect, not because they were demanded or of consequences. Some even disobey the commandments altogether but that doesn't mean they're going straight to hell. God allows for one to repent, confess their sins, and ask for forgiveness. If the Ten Commandments were commanded/demanded as you claim for fear of the consequences, the option for forgiveness wouldn't be there. God realizes that we aren't perfect, isn't that why he allowed Jesus to die on the cross, for the sins of humanity?
Kim Jong II doesn't allow for foregiveness.
Forgiving someone does not mean he is not still demanding.
Some followed Kim Jong Il out of respect. Some followed Hitler out of respect. But none of this means they did not also makes demands that go beyond what we Americans consider freedom.

The bible is clear about a punishment of eternal torture for those who do not follow these commands. Yes, they have loopholes. So?They actually have so many loopholes, most followers do not take the commandments very seriously.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37434 Mar 1, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny, lmao. You'd like everyone to show empathy for your people and their tragic heritage yet you have none for anyone elses. Such as Arnold's African American heritage. Typical republiCON. MY, I'll just keep crying MY trail of tears. Dry it up "mother" and move on.
Typical Dummo, when did "YOUR" people get here and start taking? What have "YOUR" people given back? MY people met "YOUR" people at the peace table, what did "YOUR" people say? Just what I thought, the same thing "YOUR" people said to AZ's people, "get back in the fields". Start rowing anytime now.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37435 Mar 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, there's one thing Mike is correct about, I WISH I was carrying out the justice on this woman on behalf of this young girl. Mike posted some kind of his usual BS about Jesus killing people etc and nowhere did I see Jesus was involved in this case. Mike will say anything stupid and apathetic to try to make his case about his lack of religion. I don't care who he does or doesn't believe in. This woman's actions and the torture of this young girl had nothing to do with religion, actually I think it was her lack of religion and apathy that may have played a part in her twisted cruelty. Also, this case had nothing to do with political party affiliation, it had more to do with the fact the lady confessed to save her hide and took the coward's way out. I still say they should have killed her quickly and more like her and save the taxpayers' money. For those that may not understand the case we're speaking of, I included a link without too many of the horrible details.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/1620...
Well she would not have likely confessed if the alternative was to face the death penalty.
So it is stupid to kill her for the confession.
But it does point one good point of the death penalty. It can lead to confessions that may not have ever come otherwise.

Some who are guilty and do not confess sometimes go free due to lack of evidence. So the carrot of being assured no death penalty if he/she confesses is needed.

I understand you wish for revenge, but one must be level headed to see other possible outcomes.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37436 Mar 1, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your communist minded thinking is incapable of understanding the reasoning of freedom. Your attempt to ignore and cover up Obama turning the military against us is typical. He and his supporter (you) belittle the constitution and support killing Americans every chance you gets. You will lose.
Well you just ignored all the points I made and diverted as usual. What a cop out.

Mike Du wrote:

<quoted text>Funny how extremely vague that story was. By your reasoning, all generals should have lifetime appointments.
These people were not demoted, nor fired. They were just sent to other jobs, and if they wanted, they retired, as most do after a while anyways.
Not sure if you have ever been in the military, but if you do not follow the orders of your chain of command, you get in trouble. No one is beyond this rule, even generals.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37437 Mar 1, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical communist minded excuse for failure.
Typical failure to respond to the points made.

Mike Du wrote:

<quoted text>Of course I expected the right wingers here would not understand or take my statement to an unreasonable extreme.
I was speaking to that one situation. I had no gun sticking out of my car, because if I did, I would not be allowed to have that job.
I have no problem defending yourself, but in some cases, you have few choices. Sometimes you have to just hope the law of statistics will work in the normal ways. Justice is not always swift. I could not imagine those guys(five of them)would be able to keep up that sort of behavior and not be in jail soon.
Even if you have guns, they are not always on your persons. So in some situations, you look at other choices.
I have no doubt all of you would have handed over the twenty bucks. Anyone who says otherwise is full of crap.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37438 Mar 1, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain left you a long time ago.
Again with the trend of not having a real rebuttal to the points.
\
Mike Du wrote:

<quoted text>If a gun is the only weapon in your arsenal, then you are not really well equipped.
I carry a brian and it never leaves my person, even in the shower. I survived for almost fifty years using it. So it has served me well.
Believe it or not, sometimes there are more solutions than brute force.
Someday the war mongering republicans will learn this.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37439 Mar 1, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fascist leaders of the world have killed millon too. The fascist people you support kill at the push of a button.
I do not support the fascists you speak of. I try to not have double standards unlike your team.

Keep up with the excuses for worshipping a mass murderer.

The comments by the god worshippers here makes it more easy to understand how the fascists swayed the people to murder for them.

Your mentality is that of blind faith that leads one not to question those that command you to murder for them. Just as all you refuse to question god for murdering millions of innocent little girls in the supposed flood.

Just as those who followed the orders of Moses to slay all the children of the village and take the virgins for themselves. Blind faith is dangerous. If you need me to look up the scripture, I will.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37440 Mar 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.
Playing the victim card again?
They asked for the war in Iraq, but refuse to pay for it. Their greed caused the economic crisis, now they do not want to pay to fix it.
Keep playing the victim hypocrite.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#37441 Mar 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Michael, I have a weapon in every room of my house. Said that before
Still does not mean you can get to it before the threat gets to you. Keep running from the point.
Often the threat lives with you and is holding the gun that is in your room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) 4 hr mw77698on youtube 98
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 8 hr jonny reb 3
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Sat Peacemaker 116
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) Sat Tracy Jay 17
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Fri vam 2
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Jul 30 mooksmom 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages