Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37376 Feb 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well get to changin things, why wait? The both of you flap those lips and I see no "change" for the better. So STFU or start changing things.
You see no change? Sure you do. That's why you have so much to flap your lips about. Don't see it for the better, well I hate that for you. You, like your friends, have the option to STFU or "GET" out.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37377 Feb 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Just playing.By the way, I think bacon is retaining citizenship, can still vote.
Dual citizenship. You're right, still able to vote RepubliCAN all the way dude!!!

Penrose, NC

#37378 Feb 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Just playing.By the way, I think bacon is retaining citizenship, can still vote.
Retaining citizenship, what a hoot. I think I would too. Just incase the sand between my toes found it's way to the crack of my butt. In other words that life long dream wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Hey,if she finds the tranquility that she has long been seeking, then God Bless her.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37379 Feb 28, 2013
You are a true American. I will stand with you and together we can change things for the better. If we don't win, at least we take pride in the stand. Let the chicken hawks run.
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people got off the boat "John and Mary" 1630. They played a big part in making this country what it is and suffered everything one could imagine and I be damned money or none I wont pack up and leave. I don't give a crap how bad it gets. I'll stand my ground or die trying.
Like I said, get to changin' or STFU. "True American". Remember they got off the boat. So did some Cubans not long ago. Are they "true Americans"?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37380 Feb 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dual citizenship. You're right, still able to vote RepubliCAN all the way dude!!!
Looks like I'll have to take up the slack for Silvercoast.They should have left my guns alone.

Location hidden

#37381 Feb 28, 2013
BTW, Allen 101, MY people were here to greet YOUR prople when they "got off the boat". So that ground you want to stand on, where YOU get it?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37382 Feb 28, 2013
Looks like Bacon gets to go to paradise, and still vote,

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37383 Feb 28, 2013
Actually, the dinosaurs had America first, and look what happened to them! Dinos lasted over a hundred million years.Wonder how long we'll last ?

Penrose, NC

#37384 Feb 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
You are a true American. I will stand with you and together we can change things for the better. If we don't win, at least we take pride in the stand. Let the chicken hawks run.
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people got off the boat "John and Mary" 1630. They played a big part in making this country what it is and suffered everything one could imagine and I be damned money or none I wont pack up and leave. I don't give a crap how bad it gets. I'll stand my ground or die trying.
Like I said, get to changin' or STFU. "True American". Remember they got off the boat. So did some Cubans not long ago. Are they "true Americans"?
Anyone of any race, color, creed or religion who shows allegiance to this country is a "True American". I did get to changin', when I voted. Ain't my fault your home boy Twitt couldn't cut the mustard.

Location hidden

#37385 Feb 28, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retaining citizenship, what a hoot. I think I would too. Just incase the sand between my toes found it's way to the crack of my butt. In other words that life long dream wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Hey,if she finds the tranquility that she has long been seeking, then God Bless her.
Allen, your posts are so petty and small minded, it's rather pathetic. They make showers to wash sand out of one's crack and that I can deal with, it's people like you that it would take more than soap and water to get rid of your stench and that I can't deal with. God bless me, I'll stay with sand in my crack before I'm forced to live with people like you. Bless you child, you'll be happy one day.

Location hidden

#37386 Feb 28, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone of any race, color, creed or religion who shows allegiance to this country is a "True American". I did get to changin', when I voted. Ain't my fault your home boy Twitt couldn't cut the mustard.
What's next--GIT R DONE?? You Ellie Mae wannabe, give that hillbilly talk a rest.

Penrose, NC

#37387 Feb 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
BTW, Allen 101, MY people were here to greet YOUR prople when they "got off the boat". So that ground you want to stand on, where YOU get it?
"prople" wtf. Muttonheaded-Mutton Bustin' tribe?

Penrose, NC

#37388 Feb 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next--GIT R DONE?? You Ellie Mae wannabe, give that hillbilly talk a rest.
What's next is whatever I decide it to be. You queen bee wanna be, go get some rest. The lines in your face are getting deeper.

Penrose, NC

#37389 Feb 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, your posts are so petty and small minded, it's rather pathetic. They make showers to wash sand out of one's crack and that I can deal with, it's people like you that it would take more than soap and water to get rid of your stench and that I can't deal with. God bless me, I'll stay with sand in my crack before I'm forced to live with people like you. Bless you child, you'll be happy one day.
Look I was actually being sincere. Meaning that by you retaining your citizenship, if things did not work out as planed, you could move back without the red tape. Damn you take things so personal and never think outside the box.

“Hypersonic bird!”

Location hidden

#37390 Feb 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So can theirs.Russians have 12,000 nukes.USA has 5,100.
We have already seen how good the Russian equipment ended up being, burning hulls all over Iraq! Their MIG 29's were fleeing to Iran. ;)

Location hidden

#37391 Feb 28, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"prople" wtf. Muttonheaded-Mutton Bustin' tribe?
You know, I would quote Silver here, but you get the point, GET ....ED. Nitwit, all you got is "prople" let me help you "people". MY people are of the Cherokee, if you had paid attention you would know that, what paleface tribe are your "people". Bacon nailed you to a tee. Maybe you should go visit the mother land. Try some mutton. Get a feel for your hertiage. Haggis is wonderful give it a try.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37392 Feb 28, 2013
RoadRunnerHemi wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already seen how good the Russian equipment ended up being, burning hulls all over Iraq! Their MIG 29's were fleeing to Iran. ;)
First off,a tank doesn't have chance against s nuclear missile, and since we hitch rides with these guys all the time to outer space now, I guarantee you their missiles work fine.You have to remember, all of the IRAQI tanks were antiquated T-72 models , that have to stop to fire.THE new Russian tanks can shoot on the run.Never underestimate your opponent.The Germans made that mistake in WWII.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37393 Feb 28, 2013
RoadRunnerHemi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese and Russians are already making jets better than the F-22 Raptor.The Chinese plan to make over three thousand of them, using the money they make selling us their products.The Chinese have plenty of money.WE, are broke.

Location hidden

#37395 Feb 28, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I was actually being sincere. Meaning that by you retaining your citizenship, if things did not work out as planed, you could move back without the red tape. Damn you take things so personal and never think outside the box.
Do you call thinking outside the box your great hillbillyisms that spew from that BOX of rocks sitting on your shoulders? No thanks Ellie Mae, not my taste.

You are so right about needing rest for the lines in my face. Just had Botox last week and looks pretty good, but still need the rest :)

Location hidden

#37396 Feb 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The Chinese and Russians are already making jets better than the F-22 Raptor.The Chinese plan to make over three thousand of them, using the money they make selling us their products.The Chinese have plenty of money.WE, are broke.
Oh good heavens Waco, you've found someone to talk jets, wars/past and present and ammunition. At least I learn something new from reading the posts when you guys talk all this war stuff. Now you guys don't get crazy and go on and on or the women on here will have to start sharing recipes. Beep Beep!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me Find this song! 34 min toof teller 5
Charlotte mayor on trans gender homosexual rest... 1 hr kneel 4
bggb (Aug '14) 4 hr gab 120
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed Kicked2Curb 269
dog food near the arboretum Wed ethyl 7
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance Tue minister warning 10
subs Feb 24 South charlotte 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web