Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing it now, it is happening now. You are probably old enough to know that most change happens slowly. Working within the framework of our democracy is the way it happens. Losing one election (or even two) shouldn't drive you to run away and quit. That shows a lack of understanding of the process as well as a lack of personal fortitude.. Democracy is a painful process but it is the best form of government for the most people that has yet been conceived. You will survive and things will get better for you---unlesws you worry yourself to death with pessimism.
Again, more insight I will pass on.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSF, as a matter of fact, I taught myself to read at age three.How bout that? They said, if it hadn't been for the bipolar thing, I'd have really been something.Can you beat that? I thought I was something, right now!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
I am doing it now, it is happening now. You are probably old enough to know that most change happens slowly. Working within the framework of our democracy is the way it happens. Losing one election (or even two) shouldn't drive you to run away and quit. That shows a lack of understanding of the process as well as a lack of personal fortitude.. Democracy is a painful process but it is the best form of government for the most people that has yet been conceived. You will survive and things will get better for you---unlesws you worry yourself to death with pessimism.
<quoted text>
This crap sounds a lot like another posterboy. I think someone needs to extract their head, the "change" in this country in the last decade, do not happen "slowly".

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Go back a few posts to the previous explainations. I guess you think Silver taught himself to read, write and do arithmetic? I suppose you think he GAVE himslef a student loan to attend college? I suppose you think Silver built all the roads, airports, railways and sea ports that allowed the commerce that generated his bean counting job?. If you are too stupid to understand, then further explaination will be futile.
<quoted text>
HAVE YOU TAKEN a"stupid"pill? The way you express yourself has deteriorated.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Bacon,I don't think we should respond to anyone who isn't signed in.All we are doing is encouraging the idiots and copycats by responding to the people too gutless to sign in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Go back a few posts to the previous explainations. I guess you think Silver taught himself to read, write and do arithmetic? I suppose you think he GAVE himslef a student loan to attend college? I suppose you think Silver built all the roads, airports, railways and sea ports that allowed the commerce that generated his bean counting job?. If you are too stupid to understand, then further explaination will be futile.
<quoted text>
Sounds like another posterboy. Who gave him a student loan, where did that money come from? Did he find it under a cabbage leaf? EXACTLY where did it come from? You will not answer because everyone knows where it came from. It's a process, elaborate, but still a process. People EARN it, the gov. taxes it, then the gov. spends it, steals it, gives it away, start over. NOTHING given.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The only one that gives me credit for anything is myself because everyone else knows I'm a perverted retarded idiot.Like I said, I taught myself to read pictures at age three and fluently masturbate at age four.I made up being bipolar to cover up my 15 IQ and sexual fantasies with with dead black people,even though I know I'm a retarded psychopathic masturbating idiot.How bout that?You can't beat my meat.I think I'm something right now,beating it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
TSF, as a matter of fact, I taught myself to read at age three.How bout that? They said, if it hadn't been for the bipolar thing, I'd have really been something.Can you beat that? I thought I was something, right now!
You can't believe what a "SOMETHING" you really are;).

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

First Point: Never get involved in a land war in Russia.

“Hypersonic bird!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
First Point: Never get involved in a land war in Russia.
True, Take them by sea. They have a weak navy. Our subs can do the job!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RoadRunnerHemi wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Take them by sea. They have a weak navy. Our subs can do the job!
So can theirs.Russians have 12,000 nukes.USA has 5,100.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Let’s take a look at fiscal year 2013′s projected numbers:

U.S. tax revenue requested:$2,900,000,000,000
Federal budget:$3,800,000,000,000
New debt (low estimate):$900,000,000,000
National debt:$16,443,000,000,000
Recent budget cuts:$15,000,000,000
Outstanding debt liabilities:$86,800,000,000,00 0

Now if you picture these numbers like a household budget by removing 8 zeroes, you’d get the numbers below:

Annual family income:$29,000
Family spending:$38,000
New debt in 2013:$9,000
Credit card debt:$164,430
Mortgage (on the future):$868,000
Cutting expenses:$150

Beyond this parable, there is the fact that the U.S. government has the largest tax-to-spending shortfall of any major developed nation.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
Let’s take a look at fiscal year 2013′s projected numbers:
U.S. tax revenue requested:$2,900,000,000,000
Federal budget:$3,800,000,000,000
New debt (low estimate):$900,000,000,000
National debt:$16,443,000,000,000
Recent budget cuts:$15,000,000,000
Outstanding debt liabilities:$86,800,000,000,00 0
Now if you picture these numbers like a household budget by removing 8 zeroes, you’d get the numbers below:
Annual family income:$29,000
Family spending:$38,000
New debt in 2013:$9,000
Credit card debt:$164,430
Mortgage (on the future):$868,000
Cutting expenses:$150
Beyond this parable, there is the fact that the U.S. government has the largest tax-to-spending shortfall of any major developed nation.
Do you favor austerity measures, as instituted by the Europeans? These measures have been a disaster in Europe.If not, what do you think the USA should do?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Amidst all the acrimony, we need ideas to get out of this mess we're in.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The USA GAVE him the loan for college from TAX money. The TAX money came from responsible working Americans who understand that the future of this nation depends on an educated populace. At the time he borrowed the money, he had earned nothing. The US government GAVE him the loan and we GAVE him trust to pay it back, which he says he did pay back. He was able to take that OPPORTUNITY and slowly , with years of work, turn it into a benefit for himself and the USA. Apparently he was unbable to "just borrow the money from his parents' the way Twitt suggested. Without that loan and the trust which we (the USA) GAVE him, he would most likely lived hand to mouth his entire life.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like another posterboy. Who gave him a student loan, where did that money come from? Did he find it under a cabbage leaf? EXACTLY where did it come from? You will not answer because everyone knows where it came from. It's a process, elaborate, but still a process. People EARN it, the gov. taxes it, then the gov. spends it, steals it, gives it away, start over. NOTHING given.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ideas:
1. Stop borrowing money from China to GIVE to foreign governments
2. Start charging market value for every drop of oil that is pumped out of our national property and coastal waters.
3. Start charging market value for the minerals, gas, timber etc taken off our national property
4. Stop incentives, exclusions, exemptions, subsidies which are costing us over 1.3 trillion dollars per year
5. Take monetary policy way from the federal reserve bank and put it in the hands of the US government.
6. Cut wasteful social programs which give money to the lazy and the undeserving
7. Enact a law inflicting the death penalty onto any government official who lets no bid contracts.
8. Enact a law inflicting the death penalty on any government official found to be taking bribes and any other perks from lobbyist or anyone else.
9. Set up an agressive enforcement effort for 7. & 8 with speedy trials and restore the public hanging of those convicted.
waco1909 wrote:
Amidst all the acrimony, we need ideas to get out of this mess we're in.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Ideas:
2. Start charging market value for every drop of oil that is pumped out of our national property and coastal waters.
3. Start charging market value for the minerals, gas, timber etc taken off our national property
4. Stop incentives, exclusions, exemptions, subsidies which are costing us over 1.3 trillion dollars per year
5. Take monetary policy way from the federal reserve bank and put it in the hands of the US government.
6. Cut wasteful social programs which give money to the lazy and the undeserving
7. Enact a law inflicting the death penalty onto any government official who lets no bid contracts.
8. Enact a law inflicting the death penalty on any government official found to be taking bribes and any other perks from lobbyist or anyone else.
9. Set up an agressive enforcement effort for 7. & 8 with speedy trials and restore the public hanging of those convicted.
<quoted text>
I have #10. I don't care if people as stupid as Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson are voted into office, just say "No". Maxine's worried about the loss of 170 million jobs when there's only 143 million in the U.S. and Hank's probably still worried about the Island of Guam tipping over. Those snakes they're having problems with on Guam might just be the tipping point..:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
The USA GAVE him the loan for college from TAX money. The TAX money came from responsible working Americans who understand that the future of this nation depends on an educated populace. At the time he borrowed the money, he had earned nothing. The US government GAVE him the loan and we GAVE him trust to pay it back, which he says he did pay back. He was able to take that OPPORTUNITY and slowly , with years of work, turn it into a benefit for himself and the USA. Apparently he was unbable to "just borrow the money from his parents' the way Twitt suggested. Without that loan and the trust which we (the USA) GAVE him, he would most likely lived hand to mouth his entire life.
<quoted text>
TSF, you had a good point in your other post about the U.S. needs to stop borrowing from China. I did a little research and actually if China were the only country the U.S. has borrowed from, and they're not, we may actually be a solvent country before the year 2099. With that being said, you have pointed out about chicken hawks leaving this country, etc. Hell, this isn't the U.S. we're owned by other countries, so who's the traitors? Those that keep up enslaved to foreign countries by borrowing from them or those of us that decide to leave a country that's really only a country in name but certainly not in currency. It's like a person being upside down on their home mortgage. Our country owes more than it's worth and these other countries are the lenders and can foreclose at will.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Ideas:
<quoted text>
Our elected leaders are not responsible to us these days.TERM LIMITS!! FOR ALL!

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gosh, you and bacon done pissed off every dem in America, by going to better places.Jealousy, so they say, is a bitch.
Jealous, pissed off, lmao, nope. Actually I'm happy, happy, happy. Just means two less republiCONS in the voting booth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) 15 hr Abby 126
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... 22 hr Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Aug 17 JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Aug 17 FRIZZBEE 8
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Aug 17 Rocky Top 9

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charlotte People Search