Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36989 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Bacon, the "details" were light. I have spoke to veteran police who said that event was horrible. I wonder about anyone who would not want swift justice for anyone who would do that to their child. That woman is lucky to be behind bars. There were people here that had other plans. It takes a certain "kind" of animal to cut up a body.
Taking on women doing hard time is a whole lot different than torturing and killing a small girl with cancer. Something tells me, she'll get her day in prison and someone will finish off what our justice system didn't. I hope so anyway.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36991 Feb 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking on women doing hard time is a whole lot different than torturing and killing a small girl with cancer. Something tells me, she'll get her day in prison and someone will finish off what our justice system didn't. I hope so anyway.
Amen, looks like a good day here, makes me miss you-know-who. Are you watching the race today? I might to see if the girl takes it!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36992 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, looks like a good day here, makes me miss you-know-who. Are you watching the race today? I might to see if the girl takes it!
Lu, you better believe I'm watching the race today. I should be settling in after church and I'm not cooking lunch. We're just doing pick-ups or "eat whatever you can find in the kitchen today." Did you see that awful wreck in the Nationwide Series yesterday? I sure hope all the fans that were injured are ok. It was a good race until the last lap and then it all went crazy.

It is suppose to be a nice day here and then tomorrow, MORE RAIN. I know we need rain, but not all in one month!!!! It won't be long Lu.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36993 Feb 24, 2013
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
your ass should stay livin by yourself. do you ever wear a dress. you sound like a backwoods dike who needs lessons in being feminine. all your rant and breaking someone's hand should make you feel like a real woman. me thinks you are really a man/woman. what a turn off how you sound. go buy your ass a dress and start acting like a lady for a change. good thing Waco wants you, cuz i don't know any other desperate man that would.
My girl a dyke?? Haaaa! That girl would make Marilyn Monroe look like nothing special!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36994 Feb 24, 2013
Folks don't let the fact that emlu carries a gun and breaks dudes hands fool ya! This girl is blazing HOT!! A face to die for,a body that can drive a man insane with lust! Yeah losers,I FINALLY GOT LUCKY!!!!! HAAAA!YESSSS!!!!!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36995 Feb 24, 2013
A girl win a Nascar race? Haaaa!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#36996 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how extremely vague that story was. By your reasoning, all generals should have lifetime appointments.
These people were not demoted, nor fired. They were just sent to other jobs, and if they wanted, they retired, as most do after a while anyways.
Not sure if you have ever been in the military, but if you do not follow the orders of your chain of command, you get in trouble. No one is beyond this rule, even generals.
Your communist minded thinking is incapable of understanding the reasoning of freedom. Your attempt to ignore and cover up Obama turning the military against us is typical. He and his supporter (you) belittle the constitution and support killing Americans every chance you gets. You will lose.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#36997 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I expected the right wingers here would not understand or take my statement to an unreasonable extreme.
I was speaking to that one situation. I had no gun sticking out of my car, because if I did, I would not be allowed to have that job.
I have no problem defending yourself, but in some cases, you have few choices. Sometimes you have to just hope the law of statistics will work in the normal ways. Justice is not always swift. I could not imagine those guys(five of them)would be able to keep up that sort of behavior and not be in jail soon.
Even if you have guns, they are not always on your persons. So in some situations, you look at other choices.
I have no doubt all of you would have handed over the twenty bucks. Anyone who says otherwise is full of crap.
Typical communist minded excuse for failure.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#36998 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>If a gun is the only weapon in your arsenal, then you are not really well equipped.
I carry a brian and it never leaves my person, even in the shower. I survived for almost fifty years using it. So it has served me well.
Believe it or not, sometimes there are more solutions than brute force.
Someday the war mongering republicans will learn this.
Your brain left you a long time ago.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#36999 Feb 24, 2013
Local speculation (questionabe accuracy)is that Lisa Fairchild Baker was part of a Devil worship cult into human sacrifice. The more horrific the event the greater pleasure they derive fom it. Years ago, they dug up the Alkexander Count landfill looking for a man who was probably another victim of te same cult. I blame the lack of justice on the same DA who was involved in the botched Emily Anderson murder investigation. They were so focused on the father that they made deals with the wicked stepmother which allowed her to escape the death penalty.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Bacon, the "details" were light. I have spoke to veteran police who said that event was horrible. I wonder about anyone who would not want swift justice for anyone who would do that to their child. That woman is lucky to be behind bars. There were people here that had other plans. It takes a certain "kind" of animal to cut up a body.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37000 Feb 24, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Waco didn't direct the wager toward you, so regardless of whether or not Bacon accepted anything doesn't mean you have the power or are entitled to anything. You were just a pawn in the wager, nothing more, nothing less.
Remind me to NEVER play poker with you, not that I would ever be invited.:)
Gosh I haven't played poker in years. I used to play every Saturday night with a few friends. Nothing big just nickel, dime. Love to shoot pool too, haven't done that in years either.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#37001 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Well the god of the bible killed every single little bitty girl on the planet in the supposed flood he created. What kind of monster does this? I have no doubt you have no answer.
No go worship your monster.
The fascist leaders of the world have killed millon too. The fascist people you support kill at the push of a button.

Penrose, NC

#37002 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
A girl win a Nascar race? Haaaa!
Hey it could happen. I think it was year 2000 or maybe '01 when Earnhardt Sr. died, after wrecking at Daytona. I was in a race pool then. I pulled the #3, Earnhardt qualified 3rd,#3 car and I believe was in the 3rd turn that day when he wrecked. I dropped the pool and have not watched a race since.

Location hidden

#37003 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it could happen. I think it was year 2000 or maybe '01 when Earnhardt Sr. died, after wrecking at Daytona. I was in a race pool then. I pulled the #3, Earnhardt qualified 3rd,#3 car and I believe was in the 3rd turn that day when he wrecked. I dropped the pool and have not watched a race since.
"That's racing"

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#37004 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that Danica gets a lot of personal criticism that the male drivers don't seem to get.

Penrose, NC

#37005 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that Danica gets a lot of personal criticism that the male drivers don't seem to get.
I'm sure but, the criticism may just give her the determination she needs to win. Think I'll watch this one:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37006 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>And you act as if the rich are victims because they have to pay taxes to live in a civilized society that is highly conducive to making money they made here.
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.

Location hidden

#37007 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>You carry in the shower? If not, then your absolute claim is false.
The situation was, I had no gun and had five guys surrounding me holding guns. I did the math and concluded twenty dollars was not worth my life. Maybe your life is only worth twenty dollars, but I value mine more so than that.
It is called risk assessment.

Did you carry a gun while you bartended? Even if you had one behind the bar, which is not legal and I doubt you had one, you do not always have the upper hand to grab it. This is just the realities of life, as this is no action movie.

Hell, even in the cowboy movies, sometimes the hero puts down the gun because he is outnumbered. He likely gets them by the end of the movie though.
Actually Michael, I have a weapon in every room of my house. Said that before

Location hidden

#37008 Feb 24, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did show confidence in the situation. I did not show fear, but treated the situtation as if were a business transaction. I thought this would show the criminals I was not phased by their actions. I think it defused the tension. Tension can cause someone to do something stupid.
The result is, I have had another twenty five years so far of life. So I think my choice worked out pretty darned well. That is less than a dollar per year.
Living as a yellow bellied coward. The only thing it did was incur an added expense to their customers.

Good job.

Location hidden

#37009 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Michael, I have a weapon in every room of my house. Said that before
Yep, it's a good idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) 2 hr Hawk 54
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? 4 hr Teaed off 1
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) 6 hr Mehavasu09 101
bggb (Aug '14) Tue gab 161
powpow Mon Loki79 11
South Point Athletic Director resignation Mon Corinthian 9
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE