Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,778)

Showing posts 35,541 - 35,560 of50,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I'm not AZ.I'M still here. ;)

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

333rd Field Artillery Battalion, and the Wereth Eleven...During the Battle of the Bulge, this unit suffered heavier casualties than any other.Check it out, Silvercoast.Presidential Unit Citation.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>It's me again,anybody out there?Please,someone say something,post me.My knees feel so much better since my operation.No more pain.My knees were all messed up from all the kneeling I did giving blow jobs and taking it up the ass for a lot of years.No pain,no gain,ha...ha...ha...ha...ha... ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...
anybody out there?
Bend over.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
I'm AZ.I'M not here but I'm gay and proud and can't wait to give AZ a blowjob and get ass reamed.Ilove you AZ!I'm cumming to North Carolina for you! ;)
I said, bend over bitch.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

The NC house passed House Bill 8 Tuesday....a bill which would put before the voters a change to the NC Constitution which would prevent the taking of private property by "Eminent Domain" for purposes other than "Public Use".
From Thom Tillis Press Release:
"The North Carolina House of Representatives on Tuesday passed House Bill 8, which proposes an amendment to the North Carolina Constitution preventing state and local governments from seizing private property for anything other than a public use. The Constitutional amendment would further require “just compensation” to be paid to the property owner. "House Bill 8 protects private property rights for North Carolinians against the practice known as ‘eminent domain,’” said House Speaker Thom Tillis (R-Mecklenburg.)“We have seen government abuse of this power all-too-often. This measure protects our citizens’ ability to make their own choices about their property and codifies their rights in our Constitution.”
The local Commucrats that rule Charlotte sure are going to be pissed!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

"Angry Egyptians Try to Send Prez Into Space" could be the reason "Egypt's police to get 100,000 9mm pistols"

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
The NC house passed House Bill 8 Tuesday....a bill which would put before the voters a change to the NC Constitution which would prevent the taking of private property by "Eminent Domain" for purposes other than "Public Use".
From Thom Tillis Press Release:
"The North Carolina House of Representatives on Tuesday passed House Bill 8, which proposes an amendment to the North Carolina Constitution preventing state and local governments from seizing private property for anything other than a public use. The Constitutional amendment would further require “just compensation” to be paid to the property owner. "House Bill 8 protects private property rights for North Carolinians against the practice known as ‘eminent domain,’” said House Speaker Thom Tillis (R-Mecklenburg.)“We have seen government abuse of this power all-too-often. This measure protects our citizens’ ability to make their own choices about their property and codifies their rights in our Constitution.”
The local Commucrats that rule Charlotte sure are going to be pissed!
Agreed. No more of the "take take and never give" mantra from Mecklenburg County officials.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. No more of the "take take and never give" mantra from Mecklenburg County officials.
Oh but the local Commucrats that rule Clt do give. They take your tax dollars and give you an arena that nobody wanted for an NBA team that nobody cares about! They also take your tax dollars, as well as private property, to build a light rail that nobody wanted or rides....unless you want to get mugged!
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I take it up the chute.
We know you do, tulip.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I bend over and take it up my rear.
Of course you do, darling!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> agreed.
Look to the left Waco and notice the location of my post. You continue to believe these sick idiots are me. Heck I admit that I have been outrageous from time to time but this is getting to be ridiculous.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Come on, Allen.meet the real waco.AND, Arnold!
Are you talking to the real me, Allen, Clover, SC or the fake Allen, Sagle, ID?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Why, hello .So, you didn't call me a"f'n"punk?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
Posted from Clover,SC

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Look to the left Waco and notice the location of my post. You continue to believe these sick idiots are me. Heck I admit that I have been outrageous from time to time but this is getting to be ridiculous.
Allen, just sign in and all of this crazy posting under your name will be taken care of. You don't have to put a picture or any information when signing in, you can hide your location, and any posts you've made. Even though someone uses your name, as long as we see your avatar, we'll know it's the real you.

All of this looney posting under everybody and their brother's names is getting off the deep end. I only post to people that have signed in and TSF, even though he's not signed in, we know his posts. Hope this information helps.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Why, hello .So, you didn't call me a"f'n"punk?
Lmao no, hey look you have called me much worse than that and you know it.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...
Not what I am selling at all. Utopia cannot exist, and I certainly do not expect government to fix all things as it looks like your side keeps expecting.
You blame Obama for all your ills. Sorry, but it is not his job to do fix all your ills.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Posted from Clover,SC
Okay, yes that was me. I'm sorry Waco. Now do you feel better?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bacon you a betting person? I got five bucks, says"Allen"won't sign in.Because, Allen is actually the person responsible for these vile posts.If Allen signed in, Allen could receive Topix email from other signed in posters.That's the last thing Allen wants.Also, if a person is signed in and posts obscene material, they are banned from Topix.Can't be responsible for posts like that, you know.Five bucks, You on?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao no, hey look you have called me much worse than that and you know it.
Oddly enough, your post of"F'N punk, was a response to a post I made to Gail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,541 - 35,560 of50,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed Noel 211
Police charge 16-year-old with uptown Charlotte... Wed shon 6
homeless Wed shon 2
lookin for that boy. where's he at Wed nyc2nc 9
New Online Ministry Wed Dan Roller 1
Millions spent on stadiums teachers/police are ... Tue Tax Money 1
Satanic Tea Party Apr 22 Patriot 11
•••
•••