Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,777)

Showing posts 35,521 - 35,540 of49,606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Image: Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.
In theory, the idea's got some merit, but in practice - as in target practice - there's something a bit ugly about what Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is doing.
The company's produced a series of targets with pictures of pregnant women, kids, and other atypical baddies clutching pointed guns. The aptly entitled "No More Hesitation" series of practice targets is designed to help cops, their primary purchaser, overcome any hesitation attached to taking down society's more vulnerable members if they in fact pose a threat. It's an idea sadly in need of being taken seriously following the Sandy Hook massacre last December.
"The subjects in NMH targets were chosen in order to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training," reads the associated marketing literature, as reported by Reason's Mike Riggs. "There is a hesitation on the part of cops when deadly force is required on subjects with atypical age, frailty or condition."
Riggs, who is no fan of the NMH initiative, sarcastically suggests that your town too could train its police to become desensitized to the shooting of women and kids for "just a couple of bucks" per target.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>WACO, you may be a former Dumbocrat but you're still a psychopathic retarded idiot. If your dumbass is still going to North Carolina, the only place anyone is going to bury the hatchet is in your brainless numb skull. And by the way, my little deadbeat scumbag lowlife pedophile, North Carolina has enough garbage and litter on their roads and streets, they don't need you there to make the problem worse. Be prepared to pay a $1000 fine when you cross the state border. That's what it'll cost you sweetie for littering the state with your nasty presence.
Stupid

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>WACO, you may be a former Dumbocrat but you're still a psychopathic retarded idiot. If your dumbass is still going to North Carolina, the only place anyone is going to bury the hatchet is in your brainless numb skull. And by the way, my little deadbeat scumbag lowlife pedophile, North Carolina has enough garbage and litter on their roads and streets, they don't need you there to make the problem worse. Be prepared to pay a $1000 fine when you cross the state border. That's what it'll cost you sweetie for littering the state with your nasty presence.
Allen, keep talking your talk.It's all good.
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I sexually assaulted my sister, but she wanted it.
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This is the real Allen,I never assaulted my sister.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Any opinions on the post above stupid?
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I am schizophrenic.I'm proud of it.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Stop it Allen.Everybody knows what you did to your sister.This time, do it right, put a rope around your neck, and jump off the chair.
Voltare

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen come back to me.we can still make a living selling crack.No one sells crack to kids better than you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

How do yo get away with admitting to "sexually assaulted" anyone? I would think that would be reported.
Gail

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen, Gail, it don't matter, we is ruling!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

you
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

waco the wanker wrote:
Allen come back to me.we can still make a living selling crack.No one sells crack to kids better than you!
It's just me again posting myself. I'm giving my hookworm penis a break right now.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

They need to add in a few targets with puppies and baby kittens too. You know, those have the potential to threaten police also.
Then they need Boo! recordings to train the paranoid cops to start firing at what we used to call "sound shot". Just today, a vicious three year old girl in a wheelchair at the airport was roughed up by TSA agents. What were they thinking? They should shoot first and then ask questions and stop coddeling these 3 year old potential terrorist.. She could have been a threat. Then after scaring the beejesus out of all those big old TSA agents , the little 3 year old creep started crying in terror---probably just trying to get sympathy. Geese!!
emlu wrote:
Image: Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.
In theory, the idea's got some merit, but in practice - as in target practice - there's something a bit ugly about what Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is doing.
The company's produced a series of targets with pictures of pregnant women, kids, and other atypical baddies clutching pointed guns. The aptly entitled "No More Hesitation" series of practice targets is designed to help cops, their primary purchaser, overcome any hesitation attached to taking down society's more vulnerable members if they in fact pose a threat. It's an idea sadly in need of being taken seriously following the Sandy Hook massacre last December.
"The subjects in NMH targets were chosen in order to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training," reads the associated marketing literature, as reported by Reason's Mike Riggs. "There is a hesitation on the part of cops when deadly force is required on subjects with atypical age, frailty or condition."
Riggs, who is no fan of the NMH initiative, sarcastically suggests that your town too could train its police to become desensitized to the shooting of women and kids for "just a couple of bucks" per target.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TSA in St Louis terrorizes disabled three year old girl in a wheel chair.. TSA in Charoltte stealing from passengers baggage. Some say the agents need more background checks and training. You think?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TSF wrote:
They need to add in a few targets with puppies and baby kittens too. You know, those have the potential to threaten police also.
Then they need Boo! recordings to train the paranoid cops to start firing at what we used to call "sound shot". Just today, a vicious three year old girl in a wheelchair at the airport was roughed up by TSA agents. What were they thinking? They should shoot first and then ask questions and stop coddeling these 3 year old potential terrorist.. She could have been a threat. Then after scaring the beejesus out of all those big old TSA agents , the little 3 year old creep started crying in terror---probably just trying to get sympathy. Geese!!
<quoted text>
Not that I condone the practices of the TSA agents.....because I don't, but playing devils advocate, who's to say her parents weren't domestic terrorist and they were hiding something inside the wheelchair? Timothy McVeigh didn't look like a normal terrorist either.
That being said, the terrorist have achieved one of their goals, and that is to cause Americans to live in fear. We as Americans value life, the terrorist, foreign and domestic, do not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
TSA in St Louis terrorizes disabled three year old girl in a wheel chair.. TSA in Charoltte stealing from passengers baggage. Some say the agents need more background checks and training. You think?
Another federal govt agency, what did you expect? I say private companies should handle the screenings.

“If you put our federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there would be a shortage of sand."

- Milton Friedman
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>It's just me again posting myself. I'm giving my hookworm vagina a break right now.
I should wash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, as you and Lu, I totally disagree with how the TSA operates. Apparently these horror stories we hear daily about the ineptness of these government workers fall on deaf ears. Ms. Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, has taken little to no action to deal with such situations, which leads me to believe the people she answers to i.e. the POTUS doesn't care anymore than she does. For those that voted for Obama, this is what they got, another idiot that's let power go to their head. Kid better be glad she wasn't droned.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text> I should wash.
agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,521 - 35,540 of49,606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dwight powell (Jan '12) 18 hr nc transplant ny 63
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 20 hr nc transplant ny 4,791
black on black crime (Sep '13) Sat thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) Sat David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) Apr 18 yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Apr 17 James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Apr 16 Buff Aloe 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••