Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36824 Feb 21, 2013
you
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#36825 Feb 21, 2013
waco the wanker wrote:
Allen come back to me.we can still make a living selling crack.No one sells crack to kids better than you!
It's just me again posting myself. I'm giving my hookworm penis a break right now.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#36826 Feb 21, 2013
They need to add in a few targets with puppies and baby kittens too. You know, those have the potential to threaten police also.
Then they need Boo! recordings to train the paranoid cops to start firing at what we used to call "sound shot". Just today, a vicious three year old girl in a wheelchair at the airport was roughed up by TSA agents. What were they thinking? They should shoot first and then ask questions and stop coddeling these 3 year old potential terrorist.. She could have been a threat. Then after scaring the beejesus out of all those big old TSA agents , the little 3 year old creep started crying in terror---probably just trying to get sympathy. Geese!!
emlu wrote:
Image: Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.
In theory, the idea's got some merit, but in practice - as in target practice - there's something a bit ugly about what Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is doing.
The company's produced a series of targets with pictures of pregnant women, kids, and other atypical baddies clutching pointed guns. The aptly entitled "No More Hesitation" series of practice targets is designed to help cops, their primary purchaser, overcome any hesitation attached to taking down society's more vulnerable members if they in fact pose a threat. It's an idea sadly in need of being taken seriously following the Sandy Hook massacre last December.
"The subjects in NMH targets were chosen in order to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training," reads the associated marketing literature, as reported by Reason's Mike Riggs. "There is a hesitation on the part of cops when deadly force is required on subjects with atypical age, frailty or condition."
Riggs, who is no fan of the NMH initiative, sarcastically suggests that your town too could train its police to become desensitized to the shooting of women and kids for "just a couple of bucks" per target.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#36828 Feb 21, 2013
TSA in St Louis terrorizes disabled three year old girl in a wheel chair.. TSA in Charoltte stealing from passengers baggage. Some say the agents need more background checks and training. You think?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36829 Feb 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
They need to add in a few targets with puppies and baby kittens too. You know, those have the potential to threaten police also.
Then they need Boo! recordings to train the paranoid cops to start firing at what we used to call "sound shot". Just today, a vicious three year old girl in a wheelchair at the airport was roughed up by TSA agents. What were they thinking? They should shoot first and then ask questions and stop coddeling these 3 year old potential terrorist.. She could have been a threat. Then after scaring the beejesus out of all those big old TSA agents , the little 3 year old creep started crying in terror---probably just trying to get sympathy. Geese!!
<quoted text>
Not that I condone the practices of the TSA agents.....because I don't, but playing devils advocate, who's to say her parents weren't domestic terrorist and they were hiding something inside the wheelchair? Timothy McVeigh didn't look like a normal terrorist either.
That being said, the terrorist have achieved one of their goals, and that is to cause Americans to live in fear. We as Americans value life, the terrorist, foreign and domestic, do not.

Location hidden

#36830 Feb 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
TSA in St Louis terrorizes disabled three year old girl in a wheel chair.. TSA in Charoltte stealing from passengers baggage. Some say the agents need more background checks and training. You think?
Another federal govt agency, what did you expect? I say private companies should handle the screenings.

“If you put our federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there would be a shortage of sand."

- Milton Friedman
Allen

Seabrook, TX

#36831 Feb 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>It's just me again posting myself. I'm giving my hookworm vagina a break right now.
I should wash.

Location hidden

#36832 Feb 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, as you and Lu, I totally disagree with how the TSA operates. Apparently these horror stories we hear daily about the ineptness of these government workers fall on deaf ears. Ms. Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, has taken little to no action to deal with such situations, which leads me to believe the people she answers to i.e. the POTUS doesn't care anymore than she does. For those that voted for Obama, this is what they got, another idiot that's let power go to their head. Kid better be glad she wasn't droned.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36833 Feb 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> I should wash.
agreed.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36834 Feb 21, 2013
I'm not AZ.I'M still here. ;)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36835 Feb 21, 2013
333rd Field Artillery Battalion, and the Wereth Eleven...During the Battle of the Bulge, this unit suffered heavier casualties than any other.Check it out, Silvercoast.Presidential Unit Citation.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36836 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>It's me again,anybody out there?Please,someone say something,post me.My knees feel so much better since my operation.No more pain.My knees were all messed up from all the kneeling I did giving blow jobs and taking it up the ass for a lot of years.No pain,no gain,ha...ha...ha...ha...ha... ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...
anybody out there?
Bend over.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36838 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm AZ.I'M not here but I'm gay and proud and can't wait to give AZ a blowjob and get ass reamed.Ilove you AZ!I'm cumming to North Carolina for you! ;)
I said, bend over bitch.

Location hidden

#36839 Feb 22, 2013
The NC house passed House Bill 8 Tuesday....a bill which would put before the voters a change to the NC Constitution which would prevent the taking of private property by "Eminent Domain" for purposes other than "Public Use".
From Thom Tillis Press Release:
"The North Carolina House of Representatives on Tuesday passed House Bill 8, which proposes an amendment to the North Carolina Constitution preventing state and local governments from seizing private property for anything other than a public use. The Constitutional amendment would further require “just compensation” to be paid to the property owner. "House Bill 8 protects private property rights for North Carolinians against the practice known as ‘eminent domain,’” said House Speaker Thom Tillis (R-Mecklenburg.)“We have seen government abuse of this power all-too-often. This measure protects our citizens’ ability to make their own choices about their property and codifies their rights in our Constitution.”
The local Commucrats that rule Charlotte sure are going to be pissed!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36840 Feb 22, 2013
"Angry Egyptians Try to Send Prez Into Space" could be the reason "Egypt's police to get 100,000 9mm pistols"

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#36841 Feb 22, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
The NC house passed House Bill 8 Tuesday....a bill which would put before the voters a change to the NC Constitution which would prevent the taking of private property by "Eminent Domain" for purposes other than "Public Use".
From Thom Tillis Press Release:
"The North Carolina House of Representatives on Tuesday passed House Bill 8, which proposes an amendment to the North Carolina Constitution preventing state and local governments from seizing private property for anything other than a public use. The Constitutional amendment would further require “just compensation” to be paid to the property owner. "House Bill 8 protects private property rights for North Carolinians against the practice known as ‘eminent domain,’” said House Speaker Thom Tillis (R-Mecklenburg.)“We have seen government abuse of this power all-too-often. This measure protects our citizens’ ability to make their own choices about their property and codifies their rights in our Constitution.”
The local Commucrats that rule Charlotte sure are going to be pissed!
Agreed. No more of the "take take and never give" mantra from Mecklenburg County officials.

Location hidden

#36842 Feb 22, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. No more of the "take take and never give" mantra from Mecklenburg County officials.
Oh but the local Commucrats that rule Clt do give. They take your tax dollars and give you an arena that nobody wanted for an NBA team that nobody cares about! They also take your tax dollars, as well as private property, to build a light rail that nobody wanted or rides....unless you want to get mugged!
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36843 Feb 22, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I take it up the chute.
We know you do, tulip.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36844 Feb 22, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I bend over and take it up my rear.
Of course you do, darling!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36845 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> agreed.
Look to the left Waco and notice the location of my post. You continue to believe these sick idiots are me. Heck I admit that I have been outrageous from time to time but this is getting to be ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 10 hr susanblange 406
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Tue Brian_G 1,909
Papa Sammy's Pizza Mon Flagger 8
A real butcher near Mt. Holly? Mon Flagger 5
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Mon Damn shame 34
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web