Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36766 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>A U.S. Ambassador died, along with three others, due to Biden's misinformation. I would call that a problem. The double standard are clear.....from your side.
What Biden said was after the fact, so how did it cause it? Did Bush claiming the WMD's existed cause them to not exist?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36767 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No need for the definitions, I know the difference. It was fairly obvious YOU didn't.
So you are not able to point out the difference? I see. Your answers are cop outs.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36768 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Not an opinion, the evidence is in YOUR post.
Cop out answer. Show the evidence or you got nothing.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36769 Feb 21, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
Sir Winston Churchill once said:
"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
I look around at "todays America" and its really hard to argue with that statement.
Pretty easy to prove all humans have brains and hearts. So I guess you and Churchill are wrong. We could not live without them. Well, unless your name is Dick Cheney.
I hear someone gave him a heart.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36770 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>More of your liberal propaganda! You support the "idea" but not the cause! All you party really supports are the votes generated from the idea.
How do you deduce we do not support the cause of civil rights?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36771 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Duh! Plans start as suggestions. It's hard to develop a suggestion into a plan when you have lead in your noggin!
As I pointed out by your own link, the program was voluntary.
I see no real problem with a voluntary program here. We forced them here, we should provide them with a choice to return.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36772 Feb 21, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>This is such BS! Lincoln's plan of deporting the slaves have NEVER been taught in schools! Race riots....in 1866? You're a moron!
Evidently you did not read your own links.
The link you posted spoke of Lincolns fears.
When I have time, I will look up evidence for the other claim on schools. You seem to think you know what every school ever taught. How is that even possible?
MAINE WINTER

Seabrook, TX

#36773 Feb 21, 2013
Allen is a typical crazed non-working democrat.Know what I paid in taxes little Allen? Not a thin dime.I make sure my money stays with me.Is it legal? Yes.Your democrat politicians made it possible.I'm buying a six hundred thousand dollar Bentley tomorrow.They're bringing it to me.People wait on me hand and foot.They set up and beg for my crumbs.Democrats are good, especially when they're on their knees.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36774 Feb 21, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and here here on that "screw obama"!!
Screw you.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36775 Feb 21, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
Allen is a typical crazed non-working democrat.Know what I paid in taxes little Allen? Not a thin dime.I make sure my money stays with me.Is it legal? Yes.Your democrat politicians made it possible.I'm buying a six hundred thousand dollar Bentley tomorrow.They're bringing it to me.People wait on me hand and foot.They set up and beg for my crumbs.Democrats are good, especially when they're on their knees.
I'm getting tired of your rants.Sign in like a man, quit hiding behind your keyboard, loser.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36776 Feb 21, 2013
I hear in the near future, not only are people going to have to sign in on Topix in order to post, but Topix is also going to charge a fee.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36777 Feb 21, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I hear in the near future, not only are people going to have to sign in on Topix in order to post, but Topix is also going to charge a fee.
whos gonna pay to hear your dribble

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36778 Feb 21, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Again, straw man.
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36779 Feb 21, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>That's right,I'm not committed to your cause there waterhead.
I am not a democrat. Straight ticket republican since mid 80's

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36780 Feb 21, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
whos gonna pay to hear your dribble
Guess that means you won't be on Topix anymore.What a shame, loser.
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36781 Feb 21, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Guess that means no more dems on Topix, as the only way dems can get ten dollars, is to steal it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36782 Feb 21, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36783 Feb 21, 2013
Would like opinions to: Should there be limits on the amount of "welfare benefits" one can receive?
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36784 Feb 21, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
BE the only way those lowlifes get screwed.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36785 Feb 21, 2013
FYI, if your looking for that Lincoln thing, try British history. It's a little hard to find, but you will get there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) 13 hr Hawk 54
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? 15 hr Teaed off 1
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) 17 hr Mehavasu09 101
bggb (Aug '14) Tue gab 161
powpow May 25 Loki79 11
South Point Athletic Director resignation May 25 Corinthian 9
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) May 24 Donawa 22
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE