|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather be called a yankee than to be a turncoat.
Turncoats? Better to believe in and die for your convictions than to be a sympathizer talking about how bad everyone else has it.

Taken in any homeless people lately? Given any money to wounded warrior project or VA clinics? Better yet, voluntarily paid in more taxes than what you owe to help get America out of debt?

Peddling and selling ideas but not buying into your own product is the only good thing a democrat is known for...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Straw man.
Says the guy who claims society helps all...

Sent in your extra mike or you not buying into helping America?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Sir Winston Churchill once said:

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."

I look around at "todays America" and its really hard to argue with that statement.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
Sir Winston Churchill once said:

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."

I look around at "todays America" and its really hard to argue with that statement.
Agreed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Your extremely biased opinion is not evidence.
Not an opinion, the evidence is in YOUR post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>One can chose to break the law, but is that really what we are calling freedom of choice?
Its a choice isn't it?
oFortPreacher

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

some one call me a name

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is, we did not start a war over misinformation, but your man sure did. You still support his actions. That is the critical difference.
What did the misinformation of Biden lead to? Did it even cause a problem? No, but the republicans sure made a federal case out of it. The double standards are clear.
A U.S. Ambassador died, along with three others, due to Biden's misinformation. I would call that a problem. The double standard are clear.....from your side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I do not see any large differences in the terms.
Definition of COMMAND
transitive verb
: to direct authoritatively : order
: to exercise a dominating influence over : have command of: as
a: to have at one's immediate disposal <commands many resources>
b: to demand or receive as one's due <commands a high fee>
c: to overlook or dominate from or as if from a strategic position <a hill that commands the city>
d: to have military command of as senior officer <command a regiment>
obsolete: to order or request to be given
Definition of DEMAND
a: an act of demanding or asking especially with authority <a demand for obedience>
b: something claimed as due <a list of demands>
archaic: question
a: willingness and ability to purchase a commodity or service <the demand for quality day care>
b: the quantity of a commodity or service wanted at a specified price and time <supply and demand>
a: a seeking or state of being sought after <in great demand as an entertainer>
b: urgent need
: the requirement of work or of the expenditure of a resource <equal to the demands of the office> <demands on one's time> <oxygen demand for waste oxidation>
on demand
: upon presentation and request for payment; also: when requested or needed <video on demand>
No need for the definitions, I know the difference. It was fairly obvious YOU didn't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between the republicans today and the democrats are that todays democrats support the idea of the civil rights bills and the republicans do not.
More of your liberal propaganda! You support the "idea" but not the cause! All you party really supports are the votes generated from the idea.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I know it was one of his suggestions, but was it actually ever a plan?
Duh! Plans start as suggestions. It's hard to develop a suggestion into a plan when you have lead in your noggin!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>"In addition, Lincoln always made clear the emigration would be voluntary, he said."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This was voluntary, and this is told in schools. It has been known that Lincoln was worried over race riots and the sort.
I note many of the comments at the bottom of the first link shows a lot of upset republicans at Booth for killing Lincoln, thus not ridding America of black persons. The racism is clear.
This is such BS! Lincoln's plan of deporting the slaves have NEVER been taught in schools! Race riots....in 1866? You're a moron!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
It's amazing how petty, jealous and stupid some people can sound on here.
Lu, her post was even too pathetic for me to respond to, thank you for pointing out the obvious.:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Incomplete thought process. It's the trend today. A 32 tear old homeless guy says parents should mortage lives for him. Suing them. 2oo,ooo.oo.
Bravo

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no sweetie, we all know how the Catholics take their vows of poverty while hiding behind a billion dollar church. Just as it is well known that the Jews are known for their greed.
What an idiot, call yourself a care giver to your diabled brother, come on Topixs and brag about island vacations, cruises and then piss and moan because the goverment wont pay your brother's bills. There are people out there caring for diabled family members that can't afford to cross the state line much less leave the country. People like you are what's wrong with this country. Got plenty and still want more.
I thought the same thing. Bravo Al

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

No problem Bacon, IT is a bigot. I guess I'm sick of whiners. The Eagles have a song: Do Something. People should get off the couch and......
Pope Benedict Arnold

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no sweetie, we all know how the Catholics take their vows of poverty while hiding behind a billion dollar church. Just as it is well known that the Jews are known for their greed.
What an idiot, call yourself a care giver to your diabled brother, come on Topixs and brag about island vacations, cruises and then piss and moan because the goverment wont pay your brother's bills. There are people out there caring for diabled family members that can't afford to cross the state line much less leave the country. People like you are what's wrong with this country. Got plenty and still want more.
TOUCHE!

AGREED!

HERE! HERE!

HAIL MARY!

HAIL CAESER!

SCREW OBAMA!

AMEN!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Pope Benedict Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
TOUCHE!
AGREED!
HERE! HERE!
HAIL MARY!
HAIL CAESER!
SCREW OBAMA!
AMEN!
Amen and here here on that "screw obama"!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, lets talk about cowards and fakers.This P.O.S. Here first began posting as a conservative, then said that was just to"fool"everybody, then this piece of garbage admits to being the well known absolute piece of afterbirth known as"Gail"now this leg spreader wants to criticize someone a thousand times better than"IT", ALL the while while never having the GUTS to sign in and BACK UP the vomit"IT"spews forth.DIRTY, JEALOUS COWARD! Putrid bag of excrement.Watch folks, while "IT" makes some more of"IT'S"cowardly pronunciations behind "IT'S"veil of anonymity.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Coming to North Carolina soon, very soon.BETTER HIDE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 3 hr OKq288 226
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... 23 hr JLo 2
Dog food and meds Tue bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Tue Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••