Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,770)

Showing posts 35,381 - 35,400 of54,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I've got it Pro! Just pass a prick in my ass saying that being queer is against the law!That, and no blowjobs!
So, your homo chicken shit dad did it to you when you were fifteen and every thing attached to your beanpole junkie body is short. It doesn't matter you little homo bitch, cause when I get through reaming your ass, you'll be singing higher than Mariah Cary.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

We are in agreement on this. There really is no excuse for our fincncial problems with the resaources this country owns and gives away for almost nothing.

We are giving our oil to the oil companies to gouge us with product. We should charge them market value for our oil and other resources. Example : Last time I checked, the US Forestry Service was selling OUR cedar timber off OUR national forests for only $1.19 (one dollar 19 cents) per thousand board feet to Japan. Last time I bought cedar in bulk it was $2200 (two thousand two hundred dollars) per thousand board ft and that was 20 years ago.

While we argue politics, the bastards are stealing us blind and selling our souls and the souls of our children and grandchildren to the bankers.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, both have to be cut but the frivolous spending has to stop as well.
You forgot to figure in the money that would be saved by downsizing the govt once the social programs were cut. How many hundreds of thousands of govt jobs nationally are related to social programs that would also be cut? Those salaries paid by the taxpayers could go directly toward the national debt. Then by cutting those jobs, we could also rid those people from this earth because they would also become poor. Now, as a result of losing so much of the population, there wouldn't be so much of a demand for food so there would be no need for genetically altered food, thus increasing the health of the people that are left which would cause healthcare cost to drop, saving even more money to put toward the debt! Since there would be no need for R&D to alter the food sources, the billions spent on research, farm subsidies, etc...could also be put toward the debt! You see, it's a cycle that would rid the debt in no time.
The moral of the story is IF everyone (the poor, the rich, & the govt) had self responsibility and took care of themselves and not relied on the backs of the taxpayers, we would have virtually no debt!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I've got it Pro! Just pass a bill saying that being poor is against the law! That, and no flooding!
Waco, don't act like you're living hand to mouth and I don't know if you live in a flood zone, but purchase you some good flood insurance. There's nothing wrong with being poor and I believe most of us that post on here know what doing without is like; however, doing without should not be a perpetual state of living. Being poor for life should be the exception to the rule, not the rule.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

What people do not know is that almost 50% of gasoline and diesel produced in this country is EXPORTED. More drilling and more oil will not reduce prices at the pump in the USA, it will just increase exports.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, I'm switching gears/subjects. Who the heck decides on a whim when the price of gas can go up 26 cents in one day? Unemployment is on the rise and I watched a news report last night talking to people who actually had job interviews and had to borrow $5 for gas just to get to their interview. I don't know or claim to know who the "speculator" on oil prices is, but he/she needs their butt kicked. This administration is killing this nation economically and the members of Congress have been on vacation and the POTUS has been playing golf with Tiger. Is there anybody in D.C. that gives two hoots in the wind about the people in this country? I agree with you about people taking on the responsibility of being self-sufficient, but riding a bicycle or moped (faster and saves on fuel) is not an answer for the rising price of gas. I don't know about you, but we have always lived based on a budget. It's a simple concept, you cannot spend more than you have and families working to make a living shouldn't have to Monday morning quarterback the government to see what commodity will bust their budget this week or this month. Do you think anyone in office has even heard of a budget?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Poor people have children.They do not"leave the face of this earth".
Calm down Waco, I was being facetious.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

July 7, 2008. average gas prices in the USA were $4.11 per gallon. They play the public like a fiddle, price gouging us with product made from our own oil that our corrupt congress gives them free in return for bribes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So due to two extra votes, we need to disinfrachise masses of people?
You claim two, I claim she's the only one stupid enough to admit it. You claim disenfranchise, I claim prove it. We've had this debate before and still have showed no proof, just speculation.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down Waco, I was being facetious.
Haaaa! You DO KNOW almost all my posts are a joke? Like when I called someone a"communist"?or when I called Carolinians"Yankees?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, don't act like you're living hand to mouth and I don't know if you live in a flood zone, but purchase you some good flood insurance. There's nothing wrong with being poor and I believe most of us that post on here know what doing without is like; however, doing without should not be a perpetual state of living. Being poor for life should be the exception to the rule, not the rule.
Everybody has flood insurance in southeast Texas, it's a requirement to get financing on houses here, we get lots of heavy rain, and hurricanes are common.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I have no sex organ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

TSF wrote:
July 7, 2008. average gas prices in the USA were $4.11 per gallon. They play the public like a fiddle, price gouging us with product made from our own oil that our corrupt congress gives them free in return for bribes.
TSF, I found this statistic:

"The average price in 2012 (as of December 31, 2012) was $3.618, the highest ever for a year. As of December 31, 2012, the average price of gasoline was $3.298, with New York at $3.70 for the highest in the U.S., and Colorado at $2.987 for the lowest.[5]"

We can't even find links that don't lie to us. Dang it!!! You got one price, I got another. I can't remember 2008, but 2012 is still pretty fresh and it appears to be getting worse.

It did bother me to see people trying/wanting to work and not being able to afford gas for their job interviews. We all know I'm not exactly a weeping willow, but it made me almost cry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Haaaa! You DO KNOW almost all my posts are a joke? Like when I called someone a"communist"?or when I called Carolinians"Yankees?
Calling Carolinians "Yankees" is fight words Waco. Oh well, I've been called a traitor.....still rather be called a traitor than a Yankee!!! hahahahah :)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling Carolinians "Yankees" is fight words Waco. Oh well, I've been called a traitor.....still rather be called a traitor than a Yankee!!! hahahahah :)
Ain't that the TRUTH!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the Catholics, sister. Oh that's right your Jewish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the Catholics, sister. Oh that's right your Jewish.
Your post makes no sense. Oh that's right "your" an idiot.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be called a yankee than to be a turncoat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be called a yankee than to be a turncoat.
And???
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes no sense. Oh that's right "your" an idiot.
Oh no sweetie, we all know how the Catholics take their vows of poverty while hiding behind a billion dollar church. Just as it is well known that the Jews are known for their greed.

What an idiot, call yourself a care giver to your diabled brother, come on Topixs and brag about island vacations, cruises and then piss and moan because the goverment wont pay your brother's bills. There are people out there caring for diabled family members that can't afford to cross the state line much less leave the country. People like you are what's wrong with this country. Got plenty and still want more.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing how petty, jealous and stupid some people can sound on here.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

emlu wrote:
It's amazing how petty, jealous and stupid some people can sound on here.
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,381 - 35,400 of54,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 11 hr Wong 229
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••