Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#36634 Feb 20, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
for git spoon. they probably makin babies lol
I dunno about babies. Az is just going to hurt that girl with his lies and fornicating. I tried to warn her. I'd beat the fornicating right out of his lyin ass any parking lot any time.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36635 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Normally I would reply for you to look it up yourself but since I like you, here you go....
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/9/...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560...
"In addition, Lincoln always made clear the emigration would be voluntary, he said."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This was voluntary, and this is told in schools. It has been known that Lincoln was worried over race riots and the sort.

I note many of the comments at the bottom of the first link shows a lot of upset republicans at Booth for killing Lincoln, thus not ridding America of black persons. The racism is clear.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36636 Feb 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>LBJ claimed in his autobiography that the Commucrats didn't like him, they couldn't stand him, but they supported his Presidential campaign because they knew he could carry the south for a win. Once elected, it was the Commucrat party that pressured him to pass the bill, not because they cared about civil rights, as the article Bacon posted pionted out, they opposed almost EVERY civil rights bill. They cared about the black votes it would bring in the future....black votes they believed would help them carry the south in future elections.
LBJ, as all Presidents, are just puppets on strings. It's Congress that's holds all the power!
So by your own admission, it was the will of democrats that made for civil rights? Great, glad you got the memo.
The presidency is about a man, the political will is about a party.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36637 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> I can buy and sell you boy, like a can of baked beans.
Put up or shut up. Easy to make claims but it is another thing to show evidence.
Not that having money makes one correct anyway,as evidenced by your lack of a rebuttal that has reason and logic.
Your treat does not intimidate me one bit.\
Typical of a republican to try to bully his way around a debate.
Money does not buy brains.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36638 Feb 20, 2013
Threat
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36639 Feb 20, 2013
Dems are such gutless fools.They want life on a platter.No morals, always got their hands out, only thing they believe in is stealing money from productive people who made their money the hard way.Whining, pitiful snivelers like Mike DU, who never made an honest dollar in his life.I'm rich, in SPITE of these TAKERS!
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36640 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Put up or shut up. Easy to make claims but it is another thing to show evidence.
Not that having money makes one correct anyway,as evidenced by your lack of a rebuttal that has reason and logic.
Your treat does not intimidate me one bit.\
Typical of a republican to try to bully his way around a debate.
Money does not buy brains.
Fool that you are, you spineless weakling, you have no conception of the sacrifices I've made to get where I am today.I'VE SPENT years becoming an expert in the art of jiujitsu, took hard work and determination, the same things that make me"super rich".WHAT have you done with your life, you pathetic loser?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36641 Feb 20, 2013
Modesty is in short supply today.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36642 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
Dems are such gutless fools.They want life on a platter.No morals, always got their hands out, only thing they believe in is stealing money from productive people who made their money the hard way.Whining, pitiful snivelers like Mike DU, who never made an honest dollar in his life.I'm rich, in SPITE of these TAKERS!
No morals?
You do not know me, so your guesses only show the extreme bias and hate you bring here.
Still waiting for you to buy me like a can of beans.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36643 Feb 20, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> Fool that you are, you spineless weakling, you have no conception of the sacrifices I've made to get where I am today.I'VE SPENT years becoming an expert in the art of jiujitsu, took hard work and determination, the same things that make me"super rich".WHAT have you done with your life, you pathetic loser?
I reproduced my genes.
I do not know you, nor care if you are rich or not. I do not care if you know karate or are into yoga. None of it matters here.
This forum is a debate of ideas. If your ideas have no logic, reason, or evidence, they mean little here.
You are welome to air your opinion, but bragging about Jiujitsu and money just make you sound silly IMO.
You are off to a sad start here. Try registering also.

“Vote”

Houston

#36644 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I reproduced my genes.
I do not know you, nor care if you are rich or not. I do not care if you know karate or are into yoga. None of it matters here.
This forum is a debate of ideas. If your ideas have no logic, reason, or evidence, they mean little here.
You are welome to air your opinion, but bragging about Jiujitsu and money just make you sound silly IMO.
Looks like you got a new friend there Mike.
freak

Atlanta, GA

#36645 Feb 20, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I reproduced my genes.
yuck
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#36646 Feb 20, 2013
By the way Mike, congratulations on the reproduction
Thing.My dog has done that sixteen tines herself.

“Vote”

Houston

#36647 Feb 20, 2013
Sixteen"tines"? Obviously, not.

“Vote”

Houston

#36648 Feb 20, 2013
Here's some advice, Michael.Don't respond to psychopaths.Unless, they sign in.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#36649 Feb 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Here's some advice, Michael.Don't respond to psychopaths.Unless, they sign in.
sweetie don't tell people your a psychopath just because you sign in sweetie.

“Vote”

Houston

#36650 Feb 20, 2013
Gail wrote:
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail
WOW!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#36651 Feb 20, 2013
You get nailed in other ways than just income on capital gains and earned income. Caldwell just sent out re evaluations averaging for my properties around 28% INCREASE. I have now researched the recent sale price of properties adjoining mine. All have DECREASED in sale price from the previous evaluation. In addition. Burke county which adjoins Caldwell County has just evaluated at a 15% DECREASE overall because of the depression and recent sale prices declining. The republikan kommunist kommissioners are raising taxes aorund 30% through a fraudlent re valuation scam.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I agree the days of free enterprise is dwindling quickly. As I told someone this morning there's 3 sides to every political issue, the dems's side, the repubs' side and the truth. What this country needs is a healthy does of the truth and the truth is, our government is killing this country economically from within. I don't lay the blame on just one party, it's all of them even up to the POTUS. You speak of lobbyists, I researched yesterday and you can't flip a coin between which party uses more. I pay my taxes, pay on time and I do grouch, but hey, I just grouch; however, I don't blame anyone for moving to another country to keep their money they worked for to avoid paying off debts people like you and I didn't make, but the politicians in D.C. did. Kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't. Caymans Islands are the only safe haven for people moving their money.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36652 Feb 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie don't tell people your a psychopath just because you sign in sweetie.
Hey, what happened "Chess", I'll have to report to topix, that my picture is gone. I want Winchester back!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36653 Feb 20, 2013
Ohhhh, I forgot, that when fake, ahole, people post under someone else, they can't sign in, they just look stupid. Hello stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get ready Charlotte 2 hr TheTruthIs 12
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 4 hr Good Riddance 4
Balfour beatty rail 6 hr Mark mark 6
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Fri Kmo87_nemco 82
guitar center sucks Fri Psalm 69 5
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... Dec 1 ThomasA 4
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Dec 1 Fred Herbert 68

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance