Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36530 Feb 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black Sabbath song is exactly where I got it. Don't know how she got off on the valley girl crap.
Had to watch this video. Brings back some good memories, as I took my son to this show in Raliegh. It was surreal. Note the year. A background video showed war in Iraq amongst others.
Enjoy.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36531 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
"Hell" from the Greek "hel"meaning,"n othingness"....
Yes, so it is funny how so many Christians speak of a lake of fire.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36532 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want to get you depressed, but, they are all stealing.The incident you are referring to happened in 1995.At that time, this was legal.BOEHNER subsequently led the effort to change House rules that allowed campaign donations to be distributed on the House floor.Sometimes,TSF, you have to tell the whole story.
So they do not do it on the house floor, big deal, it does not slow down the exchange a whole lot.
This really only shows me they will just follow the law, and not what is actually ethical.
Passing out a check to get votes is highly unethical, no matter when or where it is done.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36533 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Louis c k? Name doesn't ring a bell.
A really funny comedian. His stand up is great.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36534 Feb 19, 2013
Flash, EBT heaven reports worst Feb. sales in seven years. Go figure!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36535 Feb 19, 2013
Oops that would be Walmart

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36536 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. My favorite part was about how some children never take medicine and lie around on a rock. It's also kind of hard to think someone makes you feel uncomfortable about an issue when he uses the "f" bomb in response to his child. Do you really think he cares about black people and slavery when he makes jokes about talking ugly to his children? IMO, as any comedian, he'll say anything for a laugh and enough money, that's what they do!!!
Do you really thinks he curses to his kids like that? Talk about lacking a sense of humor.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36537 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I see this is all you have for the whole day. How pathetic.
I must be doing pretty good here if this is all you can fault me on.
By your logic(twisted) I never make mistakes, I am only wrong due to ignorance. This would make me as error free as a computer. But really I am just a human.
Maybe you prefer me call you some names Gail uses?
Mike, let me set you straight on a few things using my twisted logic. You say you're really just a human and you asked would I prefer you call me some names Gail uses. From one human to another, I've never read Gail call anyone a "c*nt as you cowardly posted to me "cuntsaidwhat", from that post on I viewed you to be a base, ignorant, POS excuse of a man. I actually gave you more credit in the past, but that was my bad. I don't care what you think about the plight of the black man, the poor, the rich, how awful white people are, the followers of religion, the Bible, the Easter Bunny, what the Democrats or Republicans do right or wrong, what names you call me, the latest articles you read in some magazine about psychology or evolution or if you stand or sit to piss, I DON'T CARE!! I'd say we're pretty much equal in our disrespect for each other, so don't expect a reply from me in the future if you respond to my posts, you're not worth the time because "frankly my "dear", I don't give a damn."

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36538 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, I didn't realize that those who penned the bible demanded you take their faith blindly, I thought it was a choice.
Depends on how you see choice. Even choice is not black and white.
I am pretty sure the ten commandments are not something god(ancient men) are just requesting you do. Note the word "commandments".
Also note four of the ten commandments are demanding how you believe in the god.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36539 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, let me set you straight on a few things using my twisted logic. You say you're really just a human and you asked would I prefer you call me some names Gail uses. From one human to another, I've never read Gail call anyone a "c*nt as you cowardly posted to me "cuntsaidwhat", from that post on I viewed you to be a base, ignorant, POS excuse of a man. I actually gave you more credit in the past, but that was my bad. I don't care what you think about the plight of the black man, the poor, the rich, how awful white people are, the followers of religion, the Bible, the Easter Bunny, what the Democrats or Republicans do right or wrong, what names you call me, the latest articles you read in some magazine about psychology or evolution or if you stand or sit to piss, I DON'T CARE!! I'd say we're pretty much equal in our disrespect for each other, so don't expect a reply from me in the future if you respond to my posts, you're not worth the time because "frankly my "dear", I don't give a damn."
Please don't respond to my posts. Not as if I can take your word as trustworthy anyways.
Anyone who shows such disrespect of ones service to his country as you do, I would rather not hear from.
Run away from me just like you run from America.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36540 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a wives tale to me.
This was from the Military Channel, yesterday.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36541 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This was from the Military Channel, yesterday.
Still do not believe it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36542 Feb 19, 2013
commandment - a doctrine that is taught; "the teachings of religion"; "he believed all the Christian precepts"

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36543 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Still do not believe it.
Ok.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36544 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Had to watch this video. Brings back some good memories, as I took my son to this show in Raliegh. It was surreal. Note the year. A background video showed war in Iraq amongst others.
Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LkzHvkQdC8QXX
What is surreal, is Black Sabbath being in Raleigh...yeah Mike, I noticed it, but I'm going to let up on that, it is a bit petty, nobody is perfect.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#36545 Feb 19, 2013
some one do me

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36546 Feb 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
commandment - a doctrine that is taught; "the teachings of religion"; "he believed all the Christian precepts"
Synonyms: behest, charge, command, decree, dictate, direction, directive, do, edict, imperative, injunction, instruction, order

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36547 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What is surreal, is Black Sabbath being in Raleigh...yeah Mike, I noticed it, but I'm going to let up on that, it is a bit petty, nobody is perfect.
What? Did you have a question, as I did not see a question mark? You are not going to let up on what? I know you use big words sometimes, but you clearly cannot put them together to form full thoughts well.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36548 Feb 19, 2013
Gail/Allen was just a child, when her fairy godmother came to her, and said"what would you like to be when you grow up little girl? Gail/Allen thought for a second, and said "I want to be a astronaut".Unfortunately, fairy godmother, who wasn't getting any younger, thought the child said"psycho nut".The rest, as they say, is history...

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36549 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>What? Did you have a question, as I did not see a question mark? You are not going to let up on what? I know you use big words sometimes, but you clearly cannot put them together to form full thoughts well.
Ok.You win.you misspelled"Raleigh". There, you happy? I SAID,I was going to"let up"on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC 4 hr No more 6
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. Mon Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) Mon Andy 14
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) Mon India Mercad 176
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Mon India Mercad 305
Garry Wallace of G&W EQUIPMENT is a Narcissist Mon Chad 1
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) Mon Limey 296
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages