Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36502 Feb 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.
I predict it will also hurt the republican party. Silver lining.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36503 Feb 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Some people, Sweetie, should be getting sleep.
Sleep wont come until he puts down the crack pipe, Sweetie.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36504 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And if you believe that Republicans of today support that behavior, then it's you that is just that stupid.
Facts are facts. The Commucrats DID found the KKK. George Wallace WAS a Commucrat. How can someone be confused by these words? Oh, that's right, indoctrination through govt education!
Now go take a poll to see how many democrats are in the kkk verses republicans.
What happened in history does not mean it stays the same.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36505 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.
Do you really think I do not know the difference, or are you just so lacking in anything to complain about me, you turn a mistake into this?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36506 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.
You are talking to a man (pro American) that thinks the democrats are the kkk of today because they were in the past.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36507 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your claims of bush waging illegal war after illegal war...
Got it
Show evidence of this claim? Again, making accusations with zero evidence is just pathetic.
You cannot debate my words, so you just make shit up.
I challenge you to debate my actual words for a change.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36508 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! When the employee seeks the employer they usually agree to the terms of the employer. When the employer seeks a specific future employee, the future employee holds the cards!
Not all so black and white, but of course there are some advantages of being sought out.\
Many contracts are not legally binding as they sometimes are in violation of state and federal laws.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36509 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Takes a forty pound rocket to eject a pilot from an F-16, in order to clear the pilot over the tail of the jet.This results in a permanent one inch loss of height for the pilot, due to spinal compression.
Sounds like a wives tale to me.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36510 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Should known what they were committing to when they signed their names willingly to their application. And if they didn't, then they should suffer because they are too stupid to figure shit out.
Applications do not commit a person to overtime. Your post says nothing to the post that it was responding to.
Allen wrote:

<quoted text>Agreed. It is when they are over worked that they become liabilities.

http://work.chron.com/disadvantages-overtime -...

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36511 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I also find it funny that you've been indoctrinated by govt education into believing something other than the facts, yet you call me stupid! It couldn't possibly be that you were taught a lie and now you refuse to believe the truth. Instead, it's you that chooses to believe that reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.....and again, I'm the stupid one. Typical liberal.
"So tell me just what the government schools taught me that is a lie?
Easy to make vague accusations. I call it propaganda 101.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36513 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part of his post back to me when I pointed out his error is that "it was mistake not ignorance "dear" and didn't I know the difference. Yeah, I know the difference, he's ignorant, and pretty sure he didn't know the difference.
I see this is all you have for the whole day. How pathetic.
I must be doing pretty good here if this is all you can fault me on.
By your logic(twisted) I never make mistakes, I am only wrong due to ignorance. This would make me as error free as a computer. But really I am just a human.

Maybe you prefer me call you some names Gail uses?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36514 Feb 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is our congress? Did Bush work for eight years without a day off or a vacation?
Bush took more vacation time than any other president before him. He did this as he started two wars. He kept this up as the economy tanked.
I think either Emlu is young or just started watching the news or she would know this and thus would know how silly her posts are on this sort of stuff.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36515 Feb 19, 2013
Admitting mistakes, ignorance and being human???? It's Gail again, gotta be!:)

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36516 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
I see someone has been watching too many old Hawaii Five-O reruns. "War Pigs", really?? I bet you call members of LE, "the fuzz, the heat, the pigs" and everything is "groovy and "far out."...LOL Hanoi Janie probably calls people that fought in the Vietnam war "baby killers" too. Can you dig it!!
I thought he got it from the Black Sabbath song.
You republicans just hated the hippies and still do. No matter if they were correct or not on the issues.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#36517 Feb 19, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to meet AZ in any parking lot. Spoon is stupid so FCK her.
for git spoon. they probably makin babies lol

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36518 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Show evidence of this claim? Again, making accusations with zero evidence is just pathetic.
You cannot debate my words, so you just make shit up.
I challenge you to debate my actual words for a change.
Make shit up? I am not going to back and copy and paste your nonsense...

Dude you're busted for a flake... We all know it and you're the only that's trying to convince you're not. What's scary is you have been lying for so long about everything you actually believe what you're trying to peddle. Even more scary you have a kid.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36519 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Applications do not commit a person to overtime. Your post says nothing to the post that it was responding to.
Allen wrote:

<quoted text>Agreed. It is when they are over worked that they become liabilities.

http://work.chron.com/disadvantages-overtime -...
Applications for employment are strictly voluntary in America...

Well at least for a little while longer.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36520 Feb 19, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
The remark of the Allen person indicates the brainless mentality of all democrats, who preach morality at the world while possessing none themselves.What a pig.
As much as I cannot stand most republicans, I would not be so ignorant as to call them all brainless as you do of democrats. Many republicans are smart in their evil ways.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36521 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Make shit up? I am not going to back and copy and paste your nonsense...
Dude you're busted for a flake... We all know it and you're the only that's trying to convince you're not. What's scary is you have been lying for so long about everything you actually believe what you're trying to peddle. Even more scary you have a kid.
Busted? To bust someone, you really need evidence. A flake?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36522 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Applications for employment are strictly voluntary in America...
Well at least for a little while longer.
Ok, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China, flake? An application is not a contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Belmont world have stayed away from selling ... 15 min Al Cohort 25
What kind of warship does Ba'al Mont promote? 15 hr 1 Lost ball 3
South Point Red Raiders 19 hr Robert Stovepipe 8
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) 20 hr BoOGIE Tatersack 24
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Aug 28 NemO 2
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages