Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,758)

Showing posts 35,141 - 35,160 of49,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TSF GO to ETHICS COMMITTEE.GOV ., and google"ethics pink sheets"....our govt.is corrupt, as are all governments.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MAINE WINTER wrote:
DEMOCRATS are about the stupidest people on earth.I'm republican to the core, and proud of that fact.I own several businesses, all successful.I employ over five hundred people, just in Maine.None are democrats.I make sure of that.
Well if your employes are anything like Boehner ,who has only worked 19 days so far, which means that he only shows up to work 59% of the time I can see why you would need five hundred of them. Like the rest of your repub war pigs you continue to cut off your nose to spite your face. You gag at a gnat and then swallow a camel. Let us know after March 1st how business is going. LMAO;O

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Allen??

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Louis C K explains why black people get to complain a bit more.
http://www.upworthy.com/sometimes-it-takes-a-...
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Allen??

Yes??

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
Who is Louis c k? Name doesn't ring a bell.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes??
Gail was actually, kind of interesting.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Louis c k? Name doesn't ring a bell.
Funniest guy I've ever seen

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
Actually, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. My favorite part was about how some children never take medicine and lie around on a rock. It's also kind of hard to think someone makes you feel uncomfortable about an issue when he uses the "f" bomb in response to his child. Do you really think he cares about black people and slavery when he makes jokes about talking ugly to his children? IMO, as any comedian, he'll say anything for a laugh and enough money, that's what they do!!!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gail was actually, kind of interesting.
So say you, f'n punk.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
So say I.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Damn, people have called me every name in the book here on Topix, never bothered me a bit.Now, I'm bothered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I do not expect you to take my opinion to rule your life. But the men who penned the bible demand you take theirs blindly or burn in hell forever.
Huh, I didn't realize that those who penned the bible demanded you take their faith blindly, I thought it was a choice.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Funniest guy I've ever seen
Silvercoast, If you wait till the very end of the tape, you will hear something that will make you laugh your ass off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

TSF wrote:
I can go for that IF first, the rich pay back all the welfare they have and are now receiving. I will and always have paid my taxes on time. I will never and have never , bitched, cried, compained,pissed and moaned like a republikan cry baby..
<quoted text>
So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!

"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."

- John F. Kennedy

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!
"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."
- John F. Kennedy
"Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat".....Pro.....do you not know, that a huge amount of the people that died fighting our wars...were poor? Many joined the military, for opportunity.Many died, and many lost parts of their bodies.Many won the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR.....you really should stop acting as if poor people are bad people, it's just silly.If nothing else, you can't have rich people cleaning up after themselves,eh?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Silvercoast, If you wait till the very end of the tape, you will hear something that will make you laugh your ass off.
Think I will pass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Gov. McCrory announces his plan on economy, education, & efficiency during his State of the State address. He said, "None of this can be about politics, power, legacy, turf or who gets the credit. Who cares? This is about the people of North Carolina."
I feel he has some real positive ideas, especially when it comes to streamlining govt jobs through efficiency. He said, "We want to reward our talented state employees, but seat-warmers must be a thing of the past."
Here here!
On education he said, "We can all agree on the importance of improving education because our competitive future depends on it. We must begin to change the debate on education. Instead of focusing the debate only on the budget, we now must demand results." He also said that schools need to teach "both knowledge and skills" so students are better prepared to fill jobs that are available now and in the future. The "four silos of education pre-kindergarten, K-12, community colleges and the University of North Carolina system need to work together on a strategic plan." Also, I like his stance on lottery reform where he plans to cut money from the lottery administration and the advertising budget and use that money toward education....which is where it should've been used in the first place!
I personally agree with Neal Boortz's stance on the lottery....
"The lottery is a tax on ignorance, and all the losers that play the game are paying the price for their stupidity."
Again, Here Here!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat".....Pro.....do you not know, that a huge amount of the people that died fighting our wars...were poor? Many joined the military, for opportunity.Many died, and many lost parts of their bodies.Many won the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR.....you really should stop acting as if poor people are bad people, it's just silly.If nothing else, you can't have rich people cleaning up after themselves,eh?
You're correct, I shouldn't have painted with such a broad brush. You and I both know which "poor" I was referring to and that would be the freeloading leaches that milk the system and give nothing in return. Our men and women in uniform give everything for their country and they should receive so much more. I find it appalling that veterans can't get the help they need but the freeloaders receive everything in exchange for a simple vote. I guess the pen is mightier than the sword.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I will pass
OK.On another comedy bit, he talks about how great it is being"white", man the guy is killer funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,141 - 35,160 of49,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... 17 hr James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Apr 15 nyc2nc 17
diet doctor Apr 15 Tonia 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••