Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#36382 Feb 17, 2013
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36383 Feb 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.
Tiger Woods joins vacationing Obama for golf round at Florida club
emlu

Chicago, IL

#36384 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text> You sorry no good piece of garbage!Been cheating again slutski? You make me vomit.Think these losers need you? I did.But your fat tocks don't care about me.Wait.u just wait.
waco, why are you using Mike's moniker? Is it because no one else but yourself is answering your posts or are you having homosexual fantasies about Mike again? I know Mike will get you a job as a gay bartender in Greensboro, as long as you wear your Huggies or Pampers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36385 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Tiger Woods joins vacationing Obama for golf round at Florida club
Less than a month after starting his second term, Obama is on a three-day golf getaway in Florida, while his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are skiing in Colorado. Oh, to be of the working class. All this on 550k a year.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36386 Feb 17, 2013
Gosh Gail, Still stirring up trouble.You never answered me though.You admit you are Allen?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36387 Feb 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.
You know there TSF, I'M NO FAN of Hagel myself.I just don't like him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36388 Feb 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.
The first part of your post sounds as if it came straight from the Huffington Post...another liberal rag! I also find it ironic that the Commucrats use Hagel's experience as a Vietnam Veteran as a qualification but when McCain was running for Commander in Cheif is was the opposite! The second part I actually agree with.
First, most Commucrats on Capital Hill don’t believe Hagal was the best choice, although they support him because he was nominated by their Ruler. Second, the Republicans oppose Hagel because of his previous statements and positions, including his refusal to back unilateral sanctions against Iran in the past and his criticisms of then-President George W. Bush and the Iraq troop surge. Others have questioned his association with an anti-nuclear proliferation group that calls for an elimination of all such weapons. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that Hagel has yet to provide certain financial disclosures requested by the Senate Armed Services Committee. Lindsey Graham said,“We’re doing our job to scrutinize, I think, one of the most unqualified, radical choices for secretary of defense in a very long time,”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36389 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Tiger Woods joins vacationing Obama for golf round at Florida club
I saw where Micheal Jordan was celebrating his 50th B-Day in Florida playing golf. I wonder if he joined their foursome?
MAINE WINTER

United States

#36390 Feb 17, 2013
DEMOCRATS are about the stupidest people on earth.I'm republican to the core, and proud of that fact.I own several businesses, all successful.I employ over five hundred people, just in Maine.None are democrats.I make sure of that.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36391 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The first part of your post sounds as if it came straight from the Huffington Post...another liberal rag! I also find it ironic that the Commucrats use Hagel's experience as a Vietnam Veteran as a qualification but when McCain was running for Commander in Cheif is was the opposite! The second part I actually agree with.
First, most Commucrats on Capital Hill don’t believe Hagal was the best choice, although they support him because he was nominated by their Ruler. Second, the Republicans oppose Hagel because of his previous statements and positions, including his refusal to back unilateral sanctions against Iran in the past and his criticisms of then-President George W. Bush and the Iraq troop surge. Others have questioned his association with an anti-nuclear proliferation group that calls for an elimination of all such weapons. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that Hagel has yet to provide certain financial disclosures requested by the Senate Armed Services Committee. Lindsey Graham said,“We’re doing our job to scrutinize, I think, one of the most unqualified, radical choices for secretary of defense in a very long time,”
As I said before, don't support your team, expect the same in return. Made poor choice politcally and now he is paying for it.

Hope it does cost Amercia more. Got to make sure we get every drop of money out of TSF, Seven, AZ and Miley before their teammates bleed the republicans dry.

Who will the Commucrats blame when they have spent all the money and there is no "minions" to tax?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36392 Feb 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, don't support your team, expect the same in return. Made poor choice politcally and now he is paying for it.
Hope it does cost Amercia more. Got to make sure we get every drop of money out of TSF, Seven, AZ and Miley before their teammates bleed the republicans dry.
Who will the Commucrats blame when they have spent all the money and there is no "minions" to tax?
Bush and the Republicans, of course!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36393 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The first part of your post sounds as if it came straight from the Huffington Post...another liberal rag! I also find it ironic that the Commucrats use Hagel's experience as a Vietnam Veteran as a qualification but when McCain was running for Commander in Cheif is was the opposite! The second part I actually agree with.
First, most Commucrats on Capital Hill don’t believe Hagal was the best choice, although they support him because he was nominated by their Ruler. Second, the Republicans oppose Hagel because of his previous statements and positions, including his refusal to back unilateral sanctions against Iran in the past and his criticisms of then-President George W. Bush and the Iraq troop surge. Others have questioned his association with an anti-nuclear proliferation group that calls for an elimination of all such weapons. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that Hagel has yet to provide certain financial disclosures requested by the Senate Armed Services Committee. Lindsey Graham said,“We’re doing our job to scrutinize, I think, one of the most unqualified, radical choices for secretary of defense in a very long time,”
RepubliCONS don't like Hagel because he called them out for being the "WAR PIGS" they are.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36394 Feb 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Less than a month after starting his second term, Obama is on a three-day golf getaway in Florida, while his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are skiing in Colorado. Oh, to be of the working class. All this on 550k a year.
So where is our congress? Did Bush work for eight years without a day off or a vacation?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36395 Feb 18, 2013
I see someone has been watching too many old Hawaii Five-O reruns. "War Pigs", really?? I bet you call members of LE, "the fuzz, the heat, the pigs" and everything is "groovy and "far out."...LOL Hanoi Janie probably calls people that fought in the Vietnam war "baby killers" too. Can you dig it!!
MAINE WINTER

Houston, TX

#36396 Feb 18, 2013
The remark of the Allen person indicates the brainless mentality of all democrats, who preach morality at the world while possessing none themselves.What a pig.
KelvinA15

Chicago, IL

#36397 Feb 18, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
The remark of the Allen person indicates the brainless mentality of all democrats, who preach morality at the world while possessing none themselves.What a pig.
Here Here

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36398 Feb 18, 2013
George W. Bush spent 879 days at his Crawford Ranch. This doesn't mean this was a vacation for him, he constantly flew in staff member, held press conferences, and met with 18 world leaders at the ranch.http://wiki.answers.com/
Out of 2920 days in office, because demo's are inclined to answer their own questions or better yet want someone else to do it for them, or as usual, bring up Bush, does it ever get old.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36399 Feb 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
I see someone has been watching too many old Hawaii Five-O reruns. "War Pigs", really?? I bet you call members of LE, "the fuzz, the heat, the pigs" and everything is "groovy and "far out."...LOL Hanoi Janie probably calls people that fought in the Vietnam war "baby killers" too. Can you dig it!!
Cackle
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36400 Feb 18, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
The remark of the Allen person indicates the brainless mentality of all democrats, who preach morality at the world while possessing none themselves.What a pig.


Crow
kungfu48

Raleigh, NC

#36401 Feb 18, 2013
I Bleed Blue wrote:
you never worried about the debt when Bush was starting 2 wars under lies,
most of the debt was digging this nation out of the hole Bush put us in
People forget that both democratic controlled houses voted for the wars. Unlike Obama, Bush didn't declare he was God and go to war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam's pimped out again 2 hr Boogie Man 4
The ex gov visits Trump 2 hr Boogie Man 1
Trump Hates Poor White Folks 6 hr Trump calls you t... 1
guitar center sucks 11 hr Mark mark 10
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Tue Fred Herbert 5
Get ready Charlotte Tue Native 17
Pat..GTFO NOW! Dec 5 Wellread 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages